Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Live Show At The Porno

"The live act was far better than the movie, and it seems everyone in the theater would agree!"

159
34 Comments 34
6.9k Views 6.9k
5.9k words 5.9k words

Author's Notes

"This is a very graphic erotic story based on actual events, as they say on TV. The adult theater is real, the daring couple we met there is extremely real, much of what we did, witnessed, and felt there is expressed here, and even the chance meeting afterward is real. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Conversations and details have been recalled or enhanced in such a way to (I hope) make a hot time hotter still. I hope you enjoy it half as much as we did, and thanks in advance for any 'likes', 'favorites', and comments!"

 We’d gone out for a nice dinner, something we try to do when we’re in Denver because there are not a lot of restaurant options near where we live. After, on the way back to my brother’s house, Richard asked, “You wanna go check out the dirty bookstore?”

I knew there was an adult store not too far out of our way that offered magazines, DVDs, toys, video booths, and even a small theater, although we hadn’t been there in years – and I liked that Richard was apparently horny. I reached across and squeezed him; sure enough, hard and big! “What do you have in mind, big boy?”

He laughed. “Oh, you know. Check things out, get you a new toy for me to play with, maybe one for me, some lube… “

“Since when have I ever needed lube?”

“I meant for me.”

“Oh, well that’s different!” We both laughed, and I said, “Sure, let’s go. It’s not even eight-thirty yet.”

As he took the next highway exit, he said, “I wonder if they still have those glory hole booths.”

“Those were kinda fun.” I’d given a couple of handjobs to anonymous cocks while riding Richard’s lap, offering a peep show of us fucking to anyone that put an eye to the hole instead of a cock, and the whole thing had been a messy, arousing good time, but I was unwilling to give blowjobs – too risky!

“We could do a sequel.”

I shrugged. “We’ll see.”

Once there, we wandered inside to look around. Row after row of movies, walls covered with every sex toy imaginable, lubes, books, sexy undies for men and women… it was endless. A few men were shopping, and I got the usual sidelong glances. In one dead-end aisle, I reached under my skirt and slipped out of my panties, handing them to Richie.

I was wet and horny, of course, and he sniffed them because of course he did; it’s what he does. “Ohh, yum! Fuck, babe...” He stood there with them hanging from his fingers like he was going to set up a concession to charge the other guys for a sniff!

“Put those in your pocket! Jeez, Richard.”

He finally did, and we bought our selections, a nice, thick (but not monstrous!) lifelike dildo for me, about six inches of firm, supple, flesh-colored rubber compound of some sort that would stretch me nicely, and some AstroGlide and a black anal probe vibrator for him. As he was paying, he asked the cashier, “What’s the deal on the theater?”

“Ten dollars for you, but she’s free.”

He looked at me. “You want to?”

I thought about it for a moment, hesitating at the perception of an illicit, seedy porn theater, but felt a little frisson of arousal run through me at the possibilities. I think it was my body rather than my mind that prompted me to reply, “Sure, why not!”

She offered to keep our bag behind the counter while we were in the theater and we took her up on it. As we crossed to the theater entrance I could feel the cool air of the store playing over the moist heat of my bare pussy, an awareness that just made me hornier. We’d seen a couple of men come and go from the theater door (or, more likely, cum and go) while we shopped and so expected it to be mostly single men, and so it proved.

We stopped just inside the door to let our eyes adjust as we looked around. I’ve only been in a few adult theaters, along with a couple of trips to adult arcade booths - always with my husband – but the scent was always the same; cum, testosterone, Lysol spray, and some kind of disinfectant cleaner used for mopping the floors, probably something like Pine Sol. My mind had come to associate the smell with raw, dirty sex games and illicit, nasty places, and it made my heart race and my pussy pulse and drip.

Our eyes adjusting to the flickering light from the screen, where an overly-made-up woman who’d failed to just say no to ludicrously large implants was being “made airtight” by three big cocks, we finally began to get the lay of the land. We’d entered at the center rear, and there were five old-style fold-up theater chairs on each side of the aisle, six or seven rows deep front to back, each row dead-ending at the side walls of the room. The rear row on either side of us was tight against the back wall.

Not a big room, the sixty or so seats pretty much filled it, the front row about ten feet back from the screen. There were maybe fifteen to eighteen people in the room – not crowded – and despite it being mostly men I was relieved to see I was not the only woman in the place.

Immediately beside me (I was to the right of Richard) to my right, the first three seats were occupied, a woman between two men. She had a hard cock in each hand, slowly jacking them as the guy on her right (who had a seriously big cock!) licked and sucked on an exposed breast and fingered her pussy, her legs spread wide for him. The other guy, right next to me on the aisle, I took to be her husband based on the way he was leaning forward, staring at his wife being fingered while she stroked the other man’s large, rigid erection. It’s what Richard would have done.

There were a couple of guys sitting in front of them, watching over their shoulders. One of them was also jerking off, the other squeezing himself through his pants. I had an urge to reach down and touch the cute cock of the man next to me, the one whose (assumed) wife was fondling him while focusing most of her attention on the well-endowed guy on her opposite side, but I didn’t; I just stood there and dripped.

Richard knew; he knew how I was. He reached behind me and trailed his fingers up my thigh and beneath my skirt to my bare ass. Moving to the middle, he pushed his fingers between my legs and slid one finger between my lips, sliding easily in my abundant slick. When he touched my hard clit, I let out an involuntary gasp, a soft “Ohh!” that caught the attention of the man next to me. He glanced up, smiled, and went back to watching his wife and her well-hung friend.

Richard whispered, “Jeez, babe…” as he withdrew his wet, teasing finger and sucked it clean. He looked around the room before whispering, “I wonder what’s going on over there.”

The “over there” he indicated was a few rows forward on the other side of the aisle, where several people – men – had gathered. As we got closer, we could see that they mostly surrounded a younger couple. The woman was sitting bent forward over her (presumed) husband’s lap, sucking his cock, his pants around his knees. Her full, soft breasts were exposed, the top of her dress pushed down. The skirt portion was pushed up as well, exposing her long legs, but she had them clasped tightly together, not making herself available to wandering eyes – or fingers!

As we watched, she let his long, slender erection slip from her lips and sat up, pulling her heels up onto the front corners of her seat and spreading her knees far apart, and it became apparent that she hadn’t had her legs clasped for modesty, but to keep the big rubber dildo that was inside of her from slipping out! The guy I assumed to be her husband immediately seized it and began to fuck her with it, his long, wet cock standing up stiffly from his lap.

She was moaning and pumping her hips as he slid it in and out of her, and the light from the screen glinted on her juices smearing the shaft. It was thick, much like the one we’d just purchased, but perhaps longer, although he wasn’t utilizing its full length. She had a full complement of dark hair on her mound and around her sex, and her pussy looked happily aroused, pink and messy, tight around the thick fake cock. The other men, several of whom had cock in hand, were gathered mostly to the rear and sides of the couple so they could bend forward to look down over shoulders and knees at the action, so we went to the row in front of them and took two seats, Richie on my right.

It was more awkward to turn to look at them than if we’d been alongside – plus, I felt a little funny doing so – but it was clear that they expected it and were putting on a show, so I did. When I did, as he fucked her with the dildo, he caught me admiring his proud, handsome penis, and we exchanged a smile, although I was glad he couldn’t see me blush!

One of the watchers pulled out a cell phone, and the husband said, “No pictures!”

The other guy pulled back, saying, “No, of course… I was just going to turn on the flashlight so we could see better.”

I heard Richard chuckle – it was a pretty funny exchange – and the husband replied, “Oh, ok, you can do that, but remember guys, no touching and no pictures or we’re outta here!”

I thought that was a pretty smart strategy; lay it out, and then if anyone thought about violating the rules they’d know everyone else would kick their butt when the free live show suddenly ended! And it was a show. Very clearly, these two were getting off on being watched. I was aroused by their brazen courage and exhibitionism, I think, and sort of wished I had the guts to be as bold as them.

 As the flashlight lit the scene, the young woman’s pussy stretched tight and wet around the thick dildo was fully on display, the sparse hair around it wet and matted with her juices. Also on display was his long, slender erection – and several more in varying sizes and states of arousal surrounding them. Nobody but nobody was watching the movie, and I was juicing myself almost as much as she was!

I could see the attraction. They were both young and attractive, him slender and light-haired and her tawny, her thick, dark hair gloriously mussed, and a very nice, curvy, slightly fleshy figure. I saw later that what she was wearing was a long granny-style dress like you might have seen on some hippie girl in the sixties, but at the moment it was all bunched around her middle, the skirt pulled up to expose her legs and pussy and the top pulled down, putting her large, soft breasts and big, dark, erect nipples on full display, jiggling as she humped the big dildo.

I felt Richard’s hand slip under my skirt and heard him groan when he felt how hot and wet I was. He was going to make me come very quickly, as close as I already was, and I reached down and gripped his erection through his pants, squeezing him.

There was no question that the whole situation - the couple, the men looking on, cocks exposed, aroused and masturbating, us touching each other – had us at a fever pitch. I was almost shivering with the intensity of my arousal, and the view of her beautiful pink pussy, bare but for the bushy, dark patch of curls, stretched around the thick dildo made me envious.

Her hips pumping in time with her husband sliding the toy into her, she moaned and announced that she was coming – and I was pretty sure she wasn’t faking! As she climaxed, crying out, the man to my left, behind us on the woman’s side, grunted and thrust his hips forward. I think he was trying to cum on her (not sure how they would have felt about that!) but after one little spurt he mostly just pumped out a river of cum that fell harmlessly to the floor in audible splatters.

When he finished he stepped back, his cock still dripping and hanging out of his pants. With his space cleared in front of her, she pushed her husband’s arm away so that the dildo slid out of her and stood, straddling his legs and lowering herself onto his stiff cock! She was facing forward, and we locked eyes as she took him, her expression one of pure bliss as he slid in deeply, his cock, more slender than the dildo it replaced, meeting little resistance.

She groaned as she bottomed out, her pussy pressed to his balls, and another of the watchers came suddenly, spurting his white fountain onto the shoes of a couple of other onlookers who, if they even noticed, didn’t seem to mind. In fact, when he held out the cum-slathered dildo, one of them took it and immediately started to lick it clean, oblivious to the fresh cum on his shoes. The raw, nasty sexuality of it made my tummy clench with arousal.

Richard and I were turned toward each other, pivoted as much as we could in our seats to see behind us better, and with my legs apart so that he could play with my pussy my skirt had ridden up enough that others could see what we were doing. I was aroused enough to be beyond caring – and besides, his hand pretty much hid me from prying eyes. I’d been squeezing and stroking him through his pants, but now I managed to work his zipper down and reach inside, finding him hot, hard, and sticky with his own leakage.

I was watching the couple behind us, my eyes pretty much locked on where they were joined, the sight of his hard, wet cock sliding in and out of her almost mesmerizing, but when I glanced up I found her watching my face! Our eyes locked, and she gave me a little Mona Lisa smile as she brought her hands up and squeezed her breasts, mauling them roughly, pinching and tugging on her big, dark nipples. Watching her do that gave me sympathetic jolts of arousal in my nipples too, which were hard as diamonds, and I thumbed them through my shirt.

It worked for one of the other watchers next to them too, because he suddenly came, his cock only about eighteen inches from my face where I watched him strain and spurt, his white semen raining down on the knee and thighs of the female star of our little show. I don’t know if that was approved or not, the voyeurs coming on her, but her body seemed to approve as she shuddered and came, jamming herself down on her husband’s cock. Our eyes locked as she reached her peak, and I watched her expression as her orgasm ripped through her, thinking maybe I’d never seen anything quite as beautiful and erotic!

I’d been struggling to work my husband out through his open zipper, but as much as I love his cock when it’s big and hard, it is not flexible, nor very cooperative! I finally managed, though, dragging his impressive manhood out into the open and running my hand up and down his length. When I stroked the wet, precum-slick head of his cock, I came, all of the various stimuli coming together to thrust me into a powerful orgasm. I cried out and humped myself onto Richie’s fingers, not caring who saw or knew that I was coming, my eyes still locked with those of the woman behind us as we shared a moment.

When I’d ridden through my orgasm, my pussy still contracting on his fingers, she broke eye contact, but only to look down at my husband’s beautiful big cock. She smiled and licked her lips, pinching her nipples as she enjoyed the view, and then stood, sliding up and off of her husband’s stiff organ and leaving it sticking up in the air, shiny and wet with her juices.

She leaned between us, and I thought for a moment she meant to reach down and grab Richard’s cock, but instead, she put one arm on his shoulders and around his neck and the other in the same position on me as she bent forward us, her beautiful breasts suspended between our faces. Looking over her shoulder at her man, she said, “Fuck me, baby, fuck my horny pussy!”

I think her lewd command was mostly for the benefit of her adoring audience, but he wasted no time rising to his feet, gripping her hips, and sliding back into her from behind. I felt her body jolt as his tummy slammed against her bottom, and her breath came out in a warm, moist, musky-scented rush as he went deep inside of her.

He was laying it to her pretty good, her body bouncing forward slightly every time he went deep, her breasts bouncing becomingly. I envied her the good fucking, just the way I like it, taken from behind, hands gripping my hips, and a big, hard cock driving deep inside, heavy, cum-filled balls slapping against my horny pussy with each thrust. I shuddered with arousal, wondering if I might come when she did, and she felt it.

Cheeky_Caramel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cheeky_Caramel

I heard a low laugh as she sensed my arousal, and then her lips were at my ear, whispering, “It feels so fucking good, doesn’t it? A hard cock deep inside, ready to fill me with cum.” When I moaned softly, she kissed my cheek and then licked my neck. “Play with my tits… pinch my nipples, help me come.”

I was shocked, but eager to comply! I kept my hand closest to Richard, my right, on him, stroking his cock, but brought my left hand across to her breast. It was big and soft, heavy and resilient, and I felt the jolts of her husband’s vigorous pounding jiggle through it at each thrust. I cupped it, squeezed it, stroked her nipple with my knuckles, and when she moaned approval I took her big, hard nipple between my thumb and fingers, pinching and twisting it.

She gasped, “Oh, god, yes!” and turned to Richard, kissing his neck. “Play with my other tit, pinch my nipples… be rough, you won’t hurt me!”

He didn’t need a second invitation, immediately moving his free hand to her right breast, squeezing and kneading it. I felt sure he was enjoying himself, partly because he doesn’t get to play with large breasts like that often, but also because I could feel him further stiffen and throb in my hand as he played. We were quite busy, he and I, with one hand on each other’s sex and our other hand on one of her luscious boobs. For her part, she was gasping and pushing back to meet her husband’s thrusts, an arm around Richard’s neck and her other around mine pulling me to her, her hair and face pressed to my neck.

She was whimpering and gasping, close to orgasm, which I knew because her sounds were not unlike the ones I make… although I may have been more inhibited in front of an audience like this! Her lips at my ear, she gasped, “God, I’m coming,” and then she did, her arm tightening in a stranglehold around my neck for a moment before her hand suddenly plunged down the front of my shirt and grabbed my boob!

I let out a little squeak of surprise, half-laugh and half-shock as she squeezed and rolled my hard nipple while she came. My boobs were nowhere near as big as hers, nor were my nipples, but they were just as hard and just as sensitive and her surprise assault sent a wave of pleasure straight to my cunt, which spasmed on Richie’s fingers as I came.

I know some of the guys around us had come too – I heard the grunts and the frantic slapping of them jerking off, and was even sure I could smell the scent of semen over the disinfectant smell of the theater – but I didn’t care. We were caught up in our little unplanned foursome with a very sexy couple whose names we didn’t even know, all of us enjoying touching and being touched.

She’d leaned further over us in the throes of her orgasm and now had her arms wrapped around us such that our heads were pulled together with hers and against her shoulders. I realized with a bit of shock that her armpits, like her pussy, were unshaven, and was surprised to find that I was excited by that! She smelled amazing, sex and some soft, musky perfume, and all three of us kissing whatever was closest – in my case, her cheek and jaw until she turned and our lips met, and oh my God, the butterflies as our tongues tangled!

I felt fingers on my hand, wrapped tight around Richard’s cock, and realized it was her other hand, and that she wanted to touch him. I relinquished my grip on my husband’s cock and she immediately wrapped her hand around him, untangling our tongues as she did and breathing, “Oh my god, it’s so fucking big!”

I laughed softly, knowing how much Richard would enjoy hearing that – and he is good-sized, but I don’t tell him often enough, probably because it’s often in my mouth when I think of it! She was more petite than me, although bustier and fuller-figured, and her smaller hand and fingers did not encircle Richard’s cock, which mine can just do. I figured that too would be good for his ego, smiling about the way guys are about these things.

I whispered in her ear, “Make him come…”

With her tit in one hand, his other hand at my hot, wet sex, fingers inside of me, and a beautiful, sexy-scented stranger getting fucked as she leaned over his shoulder stroking his cock, I knew Richard would not last much longer, and sure enough, he didn’t!

He groaned loudly as he came, first a soft, massive gush that ran down his shaft and over her fingers, followed immediately by a geyser of cum that shot up in the air a few feet before splashing down on us, and then another. It landed on my arm and my bare leg, on her arm and hand, and it hit both of us in the face; it was cum everywhere, and I quickly placed my hand back over the head of his cock before he could do any more damage, catching the following spurts and smearing his bounty over his cock and balls and her hand.

It was a massive load – he’d done himself proud for our eager audience and our new friends, and his display likely played a big part in triggering her husband. Watching his wife’s hand jacking my husband and his big load splattering her arm and flowing over her fingers, he suddenly slammed deeply into her and held her tight to his groin as he pumped her full. That made her come again, Richard’s semen all over her as her husband spasmed inside of her, and even though I was mostly peripherally involved at that point, I enjoyed a minor orgasm right along with her, squeezing Richard’s fingers inside of me as I came.

Post climax, I think we were all stunned for a minute or two, in part because of the intensity of it, but also at how deeply we’d involved ourselves with total strangers! I don’t know about them, but it was utterly unlike us… but my god it had been fun!

When she withdrew her hand from Richard’s softening cock, she surprised me by licking it, tasting my husband’s cum. She offered me a taste too, which I eagerly accepted, licking between and around her fingers despite my hands also being well-slathered with his musky, salty cream. She then licked his cum from my hand and giggled when I pushed my fingers into his mouth, sharing saliva and semen with him as well as he eagerly sucked at them.

We’d released her breasts following her orgasm, and she rose, one hand on each of us, using our shoulders for a push point. I heard her guy gasp as he slipped out of her and looked over my shoulder at his long, slender, semi-flaccid cock, drooping in front of him, coated in their juices. I think, had he offered, I would have eagerly sucked him clean, but he didn’t, instead tucking it away wet as he pulled his pants up.

As is often the case, the two men coming signaled the end of the festivities, at least for now. I think most of the other guys had launched their loads too, because not only had the crowd thinned, but those remaining had either zipped things away or were dangling limp and spent from open zippers. Unlike them, I was ready for more – and I think she was too – but neither of us was truly disappointed.

When she straightened her long skirt fell almost to her ankles, and she shrugged the top back up, covering her breasts and sliding the spaghetti straps over her shoulders. It was only then that I realized it was a hippie-style granny dress, and with her big mop of mussed, uncombed dark hair, braless boobs, and flat sandals she could have stepped right out of one of those old Woodstock photos! Thinking about it, her full bush and unshaven pits also fit the era.

I wondered if her scent as well was one of those hippie-patchouli kinds of things, but am not familiar enough with it to be sure. He had stepped out into the aisle, preparing to leave, and she took one step in that direction as well before stopping, biting her lip, and smiling at me. She reached down and pulled up the front of her dress, once again exposing her beautifully furred mound to us before thrusting her other hand between her legs, as if to check on what she was feeling running out of her.

When she withdrew it, her fingers and palm were covered with their combined cum, her juices and her husband’s semen that was leaking out of her. She sniffed it, licked some off, then smiled and offered her hand to me!

Oh my god, I think I came again as I accepted, the rich scent of their lovemaking flooding my senses as I licked the creamy fluids from her fingers. It was amazing, a sensual overload to know that I tasted her as well as him, the musky saltiness of their sex filling my mouth and my mind. I wanted more… fuck, what I wanted was to dive between her legs and lick up every last trace until she begged me to stop, and it felt like that debauched thought made me gush anew!

I wasn’t surprised when Richard asked if he could have a taste too – that kind of thing is usually more his deal than mine – but he’d watched me do it and heard me moan, so when she again delved between her legs and brought out a dripping hand, he eagerly licked it clean. She laughed, I think pleasantly surprised by his enthusiasm, and as she stepped into the aisle she said, “You guys are a lot of fun! Thanks for playing with us.”

I smiled at her, glancing at him and getting a smile there too. “Oh my god, no, thank you guys! This was all your show, we just played along, but it was amazing!”

Richard added, “Yeah, thanks for letting us play. You’re very beautiful – both of you.”

The guy smiled and stuck out his hand, which Richard shook. “You two also; it was great to find another open-minded couple to play with. Maybe we’ll get to do it again sometime.”

When they’d left, Richie and I sat there for a while, stunned, I think, at what we’d let ourselves get caught up in. I mean, it had been a lot of fun, and intensely pleasurable and arousing, but wow, had we pushed our boundaries! It was only then that it occurred to us that we hadn’t even ever exchanged names with them. Talk about your anonymous sex…

The garish actresses and freakishly endowed actors on-screen holding out no fascination for us, despite all the loud, phony arousal and fake orgasms, we soon left. The real show had been the live one in the theater, not what was on the screen, and we’d been lucky enough to blunder into it, and then horny enough to join in!

We retrieved our purchases from the cashier, who smiled and pointed out the cum stains on our clothes, and I blushed but laughed as we stepped out into the parking lot. “Well, that’s not at all what I expected.”

Richard grinned. “No shit! It seemed like you enjoyed it.”

“You know I did, and so did you! You sure seemed to like her tits.”

“You did too… fuck, I liked everything about her – him too, they were great. I can’t believe we didn’t get their names.” We both knew that the guy’s comment about “maybe we can do it again sometime” was just empty words. Even if we lived close by, the odds of us running into them again were not good in a city as big as Denver, but with us living over three hours away, we couldn’t even drop in to the theater occasionally, hoping to see them.

We looked around the small parking lot, hoping maybe we’d see them, or a car running, getting ready to leave, but all was dark and quiet.

“I know, that was dumb! I bet they’d be a lot of fun to play with, very uninhibited.”

He laughed. “That’s an understatement! Major exhibitionists, wouldn’t you say?”

“Mmm, for sure, but it was fun to watch.”

He gripped the back of my neck and pulled me to him. “I bet you enjoyed all the weenie waggers too, didn’t you?”

“You know I like looking at cocks.”

“And seeing guys come.”

“Oh yes, that too, but mostly I enjoyed that couple. It looked like all the guys did too.”

He chuckled. “Oh, absolutely! I didn’t see anyone watching that garbage movie.”

“No… why would they? They were both pretty hot, huh?” He pulled out of the parking lot as we talked.

“Fuck, I’d do either of them – or both!”

I laughed. “Why am I not shocked?”

“So would you, and you know it!”

“True. How did you like her full bush?”

“Truthfully? It was kinda sexy. Exotic, you know, not something you see a lot.”

“Should I grow mine out?”

He grinned. “Might be fun, you know! You could surprise Jason or Seth. Then I could help you shave it again.”

I smiled, thinking about them, and about him shaving me. “True, but I’d do it for you – then we could get everyone together for a ‘Make Rayne Smooth Again’ party, and we could all shave each other.” He laughed as I went on, “Did you notice that she also doesn’t shave her armpits?”

“No! Really?”

“Yup, really. Is that a good thing or no?”

He thought about it for several long seconds. “It’s kinda hot, really. Kinky – is armpit hair a fetish?”

 I laughed. “It probably is, but I should have known my kinky husband would like that. Hey, can we stop somewhere and get a drink?”

“Like Coke drink, or a drink-drink?”

“An adult beverage. I think I’d like a glass of wine, something that goes well with the taste of pussy and cum. An Australian Shiraz might be just the thing since it also comes from down under.”

He laughed. “Very clever! There’s an Outback Steakhouse just a couple miles from here, they have a decent bar. They also always have some Aussie beers so I can enjoy that down-under pairing as well.”

I agreed, and we headed there. I’d been thinking of a bar, not a restaurant, but he was right; most bars in the area would have a very limited wine selection and no Aussie beers, especially since we were in a more tequila/mescal and Corona/Dos Equis part of town.

The steakhouse was sparsely attended, it being well after the dinner hour, but there were some cars in the lot. We went in and made our way to the bar, taking seats along the rail and placing our order with the attractive young bartender.

When she delivered our order, Richard told her to keep the tab open, and we toasted each other to celebrate our daring theater escapade. I sort of hated to destroy the taste of them that still lingered in my mouth, but the wine was very good – and did indeed seem to pair well!

We’d just begun to enjoy our drinks and unwind when I felt a presence between and just behind us – and then I caught her scent, and I knew! I turned, and there was our dark-haired sex goddess, grinning at us!

She said, “You, girl, are sexy, and a great kisser, and you, mister, have a great cock! Why don’t you come and join us?”

It turned out that she and her husband – Sandra and Dave, we soon learned – had stopped for a snack and a drink, and were at a tall pub table in the corner, a few plates of appetizers in front of them. They’d been as dismayed about not learning our names as we had theirs, but when they’d seen us at the bar, ninety percent sure we were the “other couple” from the theater, she’d come over to make sure.

It gave us a chance, against all odds, to rectify the oversight, and we did. We hit it off well almost at once and stayed until closing time, getting acquainted and cementing a new friendship. We exchanged information, entered everything in our phones, and stood in the parking lot talking for quite a while before parting ways.

Before we did, we invited them up to spend a weekend in the mountains at our place, an invitation they eagerly accepted. We knew then that we would, in fact, see them again – and all four of us were very much looking forward to it! 

Published 
Written by Wet_n_willing
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments