Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Party With Pam

"A scorned wife becomes a swinging wife at a house party"

268
38 Comments 38
10.6k Views 10.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words

It started as a normal house party, a group of friends sharing food, drinks, and fun to celebrate a birthday. As the night wore on, a few couples left and only three remained, plus Pam. She had arrived alone, saying her husband, Don, was out of town.

The drinks flowed and the conversation turned sexual, with lewd jokes and remarks being made, and some friendly flirting happening. Pam made a few remarks about Don, mostly snide comments regarding their lack of a sex life, and eventually confided that he was having an affair with a co-worker. She thought that he was with her for the weekend, and not on a work retreat as he claimed.

There was discussion among the women, and the three of us men headed upstairs, leaving them alone in the basement. We all agreed that Don was nuts. Pam was very attractive, sexy as hell, and a great person. Tom admitted he knew about Don's affair, saying Don had told him he was banging some younger woman at work one night after a few drinks.

"What a fool," he remarked.

I looked at Brian and saw him smirk, thinking the same thing I was. Brian and his wife, Bonnie, are swingers, same as Rita and I. We had enjoyed swapping partners a few times, and once played together in a heated foursome. The idea of having Pam join in was enticing.

Tom's wife, Cara, joined us in the kitchen. Cara is a good-looking little blonde, with a compact, curvy mom-bod and a nice set of tits. I found her very appealing and we flirted a few times, but Rita told me that when she revealed that we were open to others and suggested they join us, Cara had declined, despite showing interest and asking numerous questions. Brian and I had never mentioned it to Tom yet, agreeing to leave it up to the girls to see if Cara was willing first. I suspected Tom would jump at the chance to get with Rita and Bonnie, so if Cara agreed, we would bring it up with him.

Cara put her arm around Tom's waist and leaned against him, forcing her ample cleavage to bulge out the front of her dress, and smiled.

"You guys should come downstairs," she suggested. "Rita put on some dance music."

"Yeah? You girls shaking your booty?" Brian asked.

"Oh, we are shaking everything," Cara laughed, making her boobs jiggle.

"I'm in!" I announced. "Let's go see what you're shaking."

I took her hand and pulled her away from Tom, leading her back downstairs. Tom and Brian followed, and we found Rita, Bonnie, and Pam dancing about and laughing, and we all joined in. The mood was fun and sexually charged, with a few touches and gropes occurring, and when the music slowed Rita pushed Pam into my arms.

"Dance with him," Rita suggested.

She leaned close to Pam's ear and whispered, making Pam blush, and took a seat on the couch. She sipped her drink and watched as we slow danced, and gave me a wink when I put my hand on Pam's ass. Pam pushed herself tight against me, grinding into my now-swollen bulge, and made no attempt to stop my roving hands. When the song ended she didn't pull away, instead waiting for the next one to start.

Tom eyed us suspiciously while Cara looked at Rita with a wry smile on her face. Rita jumped up and took Cara's place, putting her hands behind Tom's neck and pushing her crotch into his, and Bonnie sat down, offering Brian to Cara. She took the offer, and we watched each other move and grind, exchanging glances and whispers. My cock was throbbing, pressing into Pam's belly hard, and I slid my hands up her sides and cupped her breasts. I watched Rita move Tom's hand to her ass, and could tell she was getting him worked up.

The song ended and this time I moved away, changing partners with Brian. Bonnie took Rita's place with Tom, and Rita returned to the couch, giggling at the look on Tom's face when Bonnie groped him. Tom looked at Brian and then me, getting a nod of approval from us, and watched my hands rove over Cara's body. His eyes were wide.

Rita stood up and moved behind him, wrapping her arms around both him and Bonnie, and began whispering in his ear. Cara reached a hand down and cupped my bulge, giving my cock a squeeze, and I watched Brian kneading both of Pam's firm cheeks with his hands while nuzzling her neck. It was time to get the real party started.

I lifted Cara's chin up and put my lips to hers, getting kissed back, and felt her squeezing my cock harder. Bonnie undid the buttons on Tom's shirt while Rita kissed his neck and reached her hands down to his belt, unbuckling his pants and tugging down the zipper. He stood frozen in place as Bonnie dropped to her knees in front of him, tugged his pants and shorts down, and grabbed his erect cock.

Pam stepped away from Brian and stared as Bonnie took Tom’s cock in her mouth. Rita grinned at her while running her hands over Tom’s chest.

“So, are you ready to party?” Rita asked.

Pam pulled her dress over her head, tossed it aside, and dropped onto the couch.

“I’m so fucking horny, I want to fuck everyone,” Pam announced. “If Don can fuck someone else, so can I.”

She lifted her hips up and pulled off her black panties, tossing them to Brian, and ran a finger over her wet slit.

“Who’s first?” she asked.

Brian stripped quickly and moved between her legs, putting his face between her parted thighs.

My attention returned to Cara, who was unzipping my pants. I undid my shirt and shrugged it off, then stepped out of my pants when they dropped to the floor. She turned her back to me and I unzipped her dress, then undid the clasp on her bra. They tumbled to the floor, followed by her panties, and we moved to the other end of the couch.

She climbed onto my lap and pushed her big, heavy tits in my face, smothering me with her creamy flesh, and rubbed her wet slit over my throbbing cock.

ClaraKanne
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ClaraKanne

“I need to ride you,” she growled, lifting up and grabbing my cock.

She lowered down and took me in, wriggling and moving until I was buried inside. I cupped her big tits with both hands while she began moving up and down. I could see Tom over her shoulder, standing with Bonnie and Rita taking turns sucking him, his eyes glazed over with lust.

I took a fat nipple in my mouth and tugged on it with my lips.

“Ooh, yeah… suck on my tits,” Cara moaned.

She rocked vigorously while I sucked her nipples and kneaded her tits, bringing herself to climax with a shudder and a sigh. She turned to look behind her when Tom groaned loudly, and we watched as his cum splattered across Bonnie’s face before Rita took him in her mouth. She turned back to me and grinned.

“Fuck me from behind!”

She lifted herself off and dropped to all fours on the floor, wiggling her ample cheeks at me. I moved behind her and pushed inside, holding her hips tightly while I fucked her. Tom watched, his mouth open and eyes wide at the sight of his wife getting fucked by another man.

Rita and Bonnie were kissing and undressing each other, and I looked over to see Brian pounding his cock into Pam’s pussy. Tom moved close and just stared quietly while I fucked Cara, her grunts and squeals revealing her pleasure. He kneeled in front of her and lifted her chin up.

"Suck me, baby."

Cara's mouth opened and her tongue flicked out, licking the tip of Tom's semi-hard cock before taking it past her lips, and Cara took two men at once for the first time. Tom had a big grin on his face, obviously enjoying it as much as she was.

Brian groaned loudly, jerking his cock madly when he erupted on Pam’s tummy, shooting his load from her pussy to her tits. Cum shimmered on her black slip and dappled the trimmed mound of fuzz above her wet pussy. The sight set me off and I drilled Cara hard, gripping her tightly and felt her pussy clench. She groaned, dropped her head down and fell to the floor, causing my cock to pop free, and lay on the floor panting. Tom looked over at Rita, his cock fully hard again.

I moved to the couch and hung my cock in Pam’s face, my glistening tip throbbing an inch from her mouth. She snickered and opened her mouth, then leaned forward and took the fat tip inside, sucking all of Cara's wetness off my shaft. My fingers went to her wet pussy, exploring her while she sucked, and I brought her to orgasm in under a minute. I glanced over to see where my wife was.

Tom was now on the floor, lying on his back with Rita straddling his face, and Bonnie was rubbing Cara’s backside. Cara rolled onto her back and Bonnie climbed on top of her, mouth to pussy, and pushed her cunt onto Cara’s mouth.

Bonnie sucked my cock, taking as much as she could until I pulled her head away.

“I need to fuck you,” I panted. “I’ve always wanted to.”

“So fuck me,” she panted back.

I moved between her legs and pushed in, watching her face as I buried my cock in her. She grabbed my shoulders and held tight as I fucked her, staring into my eyes, and I couldn’t hold back any longer.

“Oh, fuck!”

My cock exploded, the intense pulses pushing my full load into her pussy, fulfilling another fantasy. My cock stay lodged inside until it slipped out. We kissed and hugged each other, then sat back on the couch. I wanted to see what was happening.

Brian was standing beside Tom, his cock in Rita’s mouth while she rode Tom, and Cara was now between thighs, licking Bonnie’s slit with Bonnie on her back. Pam stood up, pulled off the cum-covered slip, and moved over to Bonnie. She straddled her chest and lowered herself down, putting her cum-dripping cunt onto Bonnie’s face.

“Eat me,” she hissed. “Make me cum.”

Bonnie did, bringing Pam to climax just as Brian shoved his cock into Cara from behind. Groans and moans filled the room, and I stroked myself back to full hardness watching all the sexual activity. Rita stood up, Tom’s cum dripping from her just-filled pussy, and joined me on the couch.

“Fuck me while we watch,” she demanded, sticking her ass in the air.

I moved behind her and slipped inside easily, her cummy pussy ready and waiting. I fucked her slow and steady, just as she likes it, and we watched Brian blow his load all over Cara’s jiggling ass cheeks. Pam moved away from Bonnie and over to us, kissing me while running her hand over Rita’s back and ass.

“Fuck, I’m going to cum,” I gasped.

“Cum in my face,” Pam urged, resting her chin on Rita’s ass cheek.

I pulled out and jerked my cock, shooting my load all over her face, and then shoved it back into Rita’s pussy. I pumped a few times and pulled out again, watching Pam take me into her mouth and suck the last drops out. She drained me dry and I was suddenly exhausted. I slumped back on my heels and watched Pam and Rita share a long, cum-sharing kiss.

We were all drained, tired and sated for the moment, and slowly moved around into cuddling pairs, with Pam between Rita and me.

“Now, that’s a party!” Pam announced with a smile.

“Thanks for coming,” Rita giggled.

“Oh, I came,” Pam laughed. “Many times.”

“Me, too,” Cara added. “That was great.”

Tom agreed, as did the rest of us. Pam lay her head back and held up one hand, middle finger extended.

“Fuck you, Don!” she shouted. “I’m fucking our friends from now on!”

She laughed, making us all laugh, and looked around the room.

“Anyone got a drink handy? I’m ready to party all night.”

“Come upstairs, girls,” Rita suggested. “We will get some more drinks and wash up while these boys revive.”

“Revive?” Tom asked incredulously.

“Oh, we’re not going home yet,” Cara told him. “We’re going to party with Pam!”

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments