Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

There's a Unicorn in the Hot Tub

65
43 Comments 43
9.3k Views 9.3k
4.0k words 4.0k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Winter Wonderland

Author's Notes

"This one is a journey into unknown territory. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoy this ride with me."

What is a unicorn? Most define it as a beautiful mythical creature - a horse with a straight horn protruding from its forehead. In more general terms, it is defined as something difficult to find, but highly desirable. For me, I will learn it is a term used in the swinger world - someone who has sex with couples. This is my story of how I became the elusive unicorn. I love the sound of that - Lucy the Unicorn. Never did this quiet, reserved 'good girl' ever dream she would become craved and sought after in the steamy world of swingers. I was about to embark on a wild ride in the snowy mountains of Colorado.

~~~

We pull up to a breathtaking, cedar and gray stone lodge, nestled along the snowy mountains in Vail, Colorado. There are already several cars parked out front and I spy people milling around inside the lightly-frosted windows. My heart skips a few beats in nervous anticipation. Emma senses my reaction and reaches back extending her hand to squeeze.

"You okay?" she asks, eying me intently.

"Ummm. Yes. A little nervous, I guess."

"You will be fine. More than fine. Trust me, sweetie," she replies smiling. "We are here with you. And you look so hot! If you weren't like a sister to us, Will and I would be first in line for you!"

"Yep. You will be the belle of the ball. And more importantly, we will be very popular for bringing you!" Will adds laughing.

Cinderfuckinrella, I am not. My life with men has been anything but a fairytale. 

"So happy I can boost your sex life, Will," I reply smiling. Will and Emma are a very attractive couple. I hardly believe they need me to make themselves popular with the other couples.

We get out of the car and walk up the wooden steps to the grand front door. Will opens it for us. I hide behind Emma as we enter into the great room where we suddenly become the center of attention.

"Will! Emma!" a handsome dark-haired man calls out walking towards us. A lovely redhead follows and warmly embraces Emma. Other couples come forward extending their hands and welcoming Will and Emma. I am suddenly self-conscious and cower behind Emma. Of course, she won't allow it and pulls me out front and center saying, "Hey guys. This is our friend, Lucy. You know, the special guest we told you we were bringing."

I struggle to meet the eyes surveying me up and down. "Hi," is all I can muster, trying to smile.

The redhead that embraced Emma lunges for me, pulling me into her voluptuous breasts. "Lucy! We are so excited you came. Several couples have been fighting over you already. My, you are stunning! Don, look at her captivating green eyes! I don't think I have ever met a woman with green eyes."

A blonde-haired man approaches smiling warmly and cups my face, staring into my eyes. "Your eyes do sparkle ... like emeralds ... beautiful green emeralds." He moves his hands from my face down to my shoulders and continues, "Hello, I am Don. I can't wait to know you better. Welcome to our little party."

"Thank you," I reply to their compliments blushing. I am not accustomed to all this attention. I wish he could see me now.

We chat a little and then Emma excuses us to take our luggage up to our rooms and settle in. Will carries my luggage up the stairs to what will be my room. It is a cozy room with rustic furniture and an amazing view of the snow-covered mountains from the large window. I do get a warm, fuzzy feeling being here. He leaves me to carry his wife's luggage to their room and I welcome the alone time to gather my nerves.

You can do this, Lucy. 

~~~

I glance in the mirror trying to take in the reflection staring back at me. I choose to pull my hair back in a loose ponytail and keep my makeup minimal with just mascara and pink lip gloss. A few tendrils escape my ponytail and loosely frame my face. A confident woman doesn't look back at me; I hope I will find her tonight. Negative thoughts invade my headspace. It is terrifying venturing out among the couples alone. What if no one wants me? creeps into my head. Now, stop! Shake it off!

I am desirable.

I am sexy.

I can do this.

I repeat these words over and over while staring into the mirror willing these words to become true. Then, I turn and walk out the door.

The walk down the hallway to the staircase feels like a million miles long. I reach the top of the stairs and tentatively peek over the railing as if something predatory lies below. Goosebumps cover my arms and tingles shoot down my spine as I feel like I am about to become the prey. Couples are mingling, seated on couches, roaming around the great room. Most are wearing the lush robes like the one I spied hanging in my room. Other women cover some of their body parts with slinky dresses. And one man ... well, he is naked. Oh, my. One lovely robed lady spies me and pokes her husband to look in my direction. He then pokes the couple beside him. Like falling dominoes, one by one they look in my direction. I instantly want to melt into the wall.

Willing my feet to move, I descend the staircase, frantically searching for Emma and Will among the horde of swingers. My eyes can't find them. Panic overtakes me as I reach the bottom. I decide to keep walking right out the back door, past all the ogling eyes. I finally release the air I am holding as I reach the hot tub. Whew!  This will be harder than I thought.

Quickly, I become pissed at my lack of courage. Damn it! It's now or never. I have made an awkward first impression and need to fix this. I am desirable. I am sexy. I can do this. And with those encouraging thoughts, I bravely lift my sweater over my head and unhook my bra, placing them in the chair beside the hot tub. Keeping my back to the large windows of the great room, I unzip my jeans and pull down my pants and panties.

I hurriedly slip into the comforting hot tub, grateful for the bubbling water concealing my nakedness. I lay my head back and close my eyes, trying to regain normal breathing.

It isn't long before I hear the door open and footsteps padding towards me. I do not dare turn around but keep my head back with my eyes closed. 

"Honey, is that the unicorn in the hot tub?" a whispering voice asks, giggling.

"I don't know. Let's join her and find out," a deep voice answers. 

I sense movement behind me and feel the water slosh around me as they enter the hot tub. I can't avoid this any longer and slowly open my eyes to one of the best-looking couples I have seen in a long time. Ken and Barbie have nothing on these two. 

"Well, hello," the striking man says.

"Hello," I whisper back, trying to smile.

"She's beautiful, Dan," the woman purrs.

"I am Dan and this is my wife, Amy."

"Nice to meet you, Dan and Amy. I am Lucy."

"Are you nervous?" Amy asks, reaching over to play with my ponytail, lightly stroking my face on her way. I shiver at her unexpected touch. 

"Yes. I am new to this."

"We don't bite. Yet," Dan says with a chuckle. "Let's just talk a little and see if we all naturally feel a connection. And if we mutually agree, I promise we will be gentle popping your unicorn cherry. Emma has told us a lot about you."

"Sounds good," I reply feeling more at ease. As much at ease as one can feel sharing a hot tub with two naked strangers.

We chat a little about ourselves. They tell me how they came into swinging. Surprisingly, they are a very normal couple who just like to bring others into their sex life. And I smile at how happy they seem. I want to feel that joy. 

Amy makes the first move, reaching her slender fingers to my neck and shoulders, gently kneading my tight muscles. Dan glides towards me, cupping my face when he reaches me. 

"We want you," he whispers. That is all I need to hear. After what I have been through, hearing someone wants me is the sweetest music to my ears.

I bravely lean in to taste his mouth and find what I seek - a warm, inviting, reassuring kiss. As I open my mouth to him, feeling his tongue play with mine, a hand kneads my naked breast. At this point, I am not sure whose hand it is. Fingers roll my nipples until I hear myself moan in his mouth. Oh my goodness, this is quickly getting hot.

Amy pops up and sits on the side of the tub with her feet resting on the bench. Dan turns me around and pushes on my ass, guiding me towards his wife.

"Taste me, please," Amy begs.

Here I go. I have never been with a woman before but want this experience. If only he could see me now echos in my mind. I place my hands on her thighs and tentatively open her legs. Bending over, my face finds her sweetness between her legs. My ass is just above the water and I love the feel of the hot water down below and the cool wind swirling around my ass. It turns me on beyond belief when I hear her squeal at my first lick. Instinct takes over. As I flick her clit with my tongue, I feel a hand reach around, rubbing my own special hot spot. I moan my delight into her pussy. 

As I eat her out, I feel strong hands spreading my ass cheeks. Dan licks my needy pussy from behind as I continue to lick his wife. Never did I ever imagine I would be in this situation. And it is the hottest thing I have ever experienced in my life. Oh my goodness, am I really doing this?

Something very hard pushes against my tight pussy. Dan pushes in the tip and pulls it back out. In and out. In and out. Just the tip, as I eat his wife more ferociously. The next scream is mine as he pushes his length inside me with one quick thrust. My tight pussy squeezes him allowing Amy and me to hear his manly growls in the cold night air.

I can no longer decipher one sound from another. One sensation from another. Amy reaches down and pinches my nipples as I lick up and down her slit. Her husband increases his thrusting in depth and intensity, furthering my pussy-muffled screams. The erotic mixture of the chilly air with the warm, bubbling water adds to my sensations. I honestly don't know who cums first. There is a wild thrashing about in the hot tub, moans and groans, and a hair-pulling frenzy. Amy slips back into the water and I collapse against her, snuggling against her shoulder, as Dan collapses against me. We hug in a very tight, sexually-satisfied sandwich, where we stay for a while. 

''You are amazing, Lucy. Will you get together with us again, sweetie," Dan says, leaning in for a goodbye kiss.

"Please say yes," Amy chimes in.

"Of course, yes. Thank you," I reply, happily kissing them both goodbye as they climb out of the hot tub.

My unicorn cherry is popped.  

I turn around and see a handful of watchful eyes in the window. One set belongs to Emma. She smiles at me and then disappears from sight. Suddenly embarrassed, I sink back down in the hot tub.

"I brought you this robe," says Emma's voice from behind me.

I turn around and see my sweet friend with a towel in one hand and a fuzzy robe in another.

IsabellaScot
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabellaScot

"Thanks, Em," I smile gratefully.

I step out into the nippy night air and quickly dry off with the towel as she holds the robe open for me to slip on. 

"You okay, Lucy?" she asks wrapping her arm around me.

"Ummm. Yes. Better than okay, I think." I say smiling as we briskly walk back into the lodge.

"Everyone is talking about you. Your little hot tub romp really got the party started inside. We have a long weekend ahead of us, so pace yourself," she says giggling.

As the evening progresses, I come to know all these erotic, uninhibited couples. And one attentive, stimulating couple accompanies me back to my room for a night of more sensual, toe-curling explorations. 

Second contact and hopefully counting on.

~~~

The next morning we gather in the kitchen where everyone pitches in on breakfast. It hits me how close-knit this group is. There is a real comradery among these people and I am happy to be included this weekend. We decide to hit the slopes and we all hurry back to our rooms to put on our snowsuits. Shortly afterward, we pile into the minivans out front waiting to drive us to the slopes for a day of skiing and snowboarding.

Another couple, Rick and Sheena approach me on the slopes and invite me to join them for snowboarding. All the other couples opt for skiing. Of course, I am flattered by their invitation. We head for the chairlift, as I am sandwiched in between yet another arousing couple. 

Well, my fun is short-lived. It turns out Colorado snow is a lot slicker than the choppy mid-west slopes. On our third trip down, disaster strikes. My snowboard seems to have a mind of its own, and I lose control, plowing over my new friend, Sheena. We become a giant snowball of arms, legs, and snowboards, finally landing in a twisted heap. Rick rushes to us and we unhook and walk the rest of the way down to assess the damage. Sheena is limping and I feel a massive knot forming on my thigh.

Rick guides us to a family restroom and we all step inside. Snowpants come down as Rick eyes our aching legs and asses, which took the brunt of the fall. And well ... as he inspects us, one thing leads to another. Before I know it, Sheena is bent over the sink, with me pressed up against her naked bottom, with my hand up her shirt squeezing her perky nipples. Rick is inside me from behind fucking the daylights out of me, with his hand reaching around his wife and me, feverishly rubbing her clit. And we all look into the mirror to watch this incredibly erotic sight unfold. My mouth drops first forming that orgasmic 'O'. Next is Sheena. And last, but not least, is Rick. At one point someone bangs on the door yelling, "Hurry up in there." But, when we finally depart, there is no one in sight. Our carnal screams and orgasm-induced expletives probably chased whoever off. And this titillating collision of three bodies removes all our thoughts of our other collision on the slopes. 

And my count is up to three. 

~~~

As my confidence soars, I don the fuzzy white robe hanging in my room - and nothing else. This glance in the mirror evokes different feelings. I smile appreciatively at my reflection. My hair is loose and wavy tonight with smoky made-up eyes. The deep purple eyeshadow brings out my green eyes. I feel like a cat on the hunt tonight as I walk down the hallway with a new spring in my step. The prey becomes the predator. And I welcome the eyes raking over me as I descend the staircase.

Shortly after mingling, I acquire a pleasant dilemma. Two different couples request me to engage with them. Emma is beside me and I see the twinkle in her eyes. She leans in and whispers something in my ear.

"Great idea, Em," I say giggling.

"Okay," I say addressing the couples, "we are going to have a little contest to see who gets the unicorn tonight."

Both couples look eager for this little twist. Emma excitedly bounces up and down beside me.

"The men have to go outside in the snow, and whoever makes the best snow angel gets me in their bed tonight. I will judge the winner." I add with an evil grin, "Oh, and you have to be naked."

"Fuck!" yells Richard, looking at the snow falling outside the window. "In a fucking snowstorm?"

"Don't be a pussy, Richard!" scolds his horny wife. "I want her!"

"I'm in. Let's do this!" says Tim, obviously confidant.

Emma announces the contest to a few others standing around and we all head out to the back deck to watch. The snow is blowing hard now and there is some sleet mixing in with the snowflakes. Perfect! 

Tim and Richard remove their robes and hand them to their wives. Both men miserably bounce up and down in the chilly air. However, their cocks are not bouncing as they retreat in their shriveled state. I almost feel sorry for them - almost. Suddenly, Tim takes off running and picks his spot, turning around to face us. He falls backward into a snow pile and screams, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" as the freezing snow soaks into his unprotected skin. His arms move up and down, making beautiful angel wings. We witness his white body turning red from the bitterly cold snow.

Richard's wife pushes him, "Go! Honey! Go! I want her!" 

"Fuck me!" Richard yells as he hotfoots his way to Tim. He does kind of a jump-spin in the air and lands on his backside in a snowdrift, screaming as his sensitive skin makes the first contact. "Ahhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhh!" His arms move frantically in time with Tim's arms. 

"Keep going fellas! Flap your wings!" I cry out laughing hysterically. Everyone joins in laughing and encouraging them. 

After we have enjoyed their frantic not-so-manly squeals, I decide they have suffered enough. "Okay. You are done. Come back in and I will go upstairs and judge your snow angels," I call out.

They were up out of the snow and back on the deck in two seconds flat, with their wives wrapping them in their warm robes. They dance around trying to warm their freezing feet. I see my first blue balls, retreating behind shrunken cocks. We all file back into the toasty comfort of the lodge. Some of the couples and I head upstairs to view their snow-angel efforts from the window.

It was hard to determine the winner from the ground but easy from our elevated viewpoint. Tim is the clear winner. His angel is perfectly formed, where he hadn't moved anything but his arms after burying himself in the snow. Richard's angel looks like an odd-shaped round blob. 

"And the winner is Tim and Alison!" I call from the top of the stairs. 

"Yay!" yells the happy couple. Tim takes hold of his wife's arm pulling her up the stairs towards me. 

And here comes number four.

As soon as we enter their room, I sense the change in them. Alison drops to her knees before him. Her hand pulls me down beside her. 

"Bow your head," she whispers.

What the ...  

Lucy, I am a Dom. From this point forward, you will do what I say, when I say, and your only response is "Yes, Sir."

I am dumbfounded. Alison whispers, "Say 'Yes, Sir.'"

"Yes, Sir," I say. I am not sure about what is happening here

"I think first I need to warm up those tight little asses. I especially look forward to warming the ass that sent me plunging naked in the bitter cold snow," says Tim. "Remove your robes and bend over the bed. Now!"

Reluctantly, I follow Alison over to the bed where we untie our robes and bend over. I am not sure about this, but something inside me urges me forward. Alison reaches over and takes hold of my hand. I see Tim coming towards us with a large black leather paddle in hand. Oh my goodness. Is he going to spank me?  But, I feel the wetness between my legs at the thought.

"You will each take ten strokes."

I look over my shoulder to see his hand drawback his paddle and bring it swooshing down against Alison's ass. She lunges forward on the bed upon impact, sucking in her breath. He hungrily looks at my ass and then makes eye contact with me. My eyes widen in fear and he smiles, obviously pleased by my reaction. Then, smack.

"Ow!" comes out my mouth, as Alison squeezes my hand tighter. 

The next strike hits Alison's firm cheek, and I glance back to see a pinkish color appear. Before I can react, smack, another strike on my ass. I scrunch up my face at the stinging, but my pussy leaks more. I enjoy this pain. It is odd, but I cannot wait for another strike.

Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. He brings his paddle down six more times in rapid succession, alternating between our reddening ass cheeks. It is comforting to hold Alison's hand during our paddling. Her knowing eyes lock onto mine. This is sexy in itself - sharing these sensations with her - knowing her ass is stinging like my own. So sexy.

Sir places his paddle on the bed between us, so we will not forget it is still there, and gently strokes our aching asses. Soft kneading strokes. Soft purring moans escape my mouth. 

Just as the stinging subsides, he grabs his weapon and finishes our spanking with even harder smacks than before. Alison and I cry out together by the last smack. 

He seductively whispers, "Good girls."

These words do something powerful to me. I can't explain it, but I will crave to hear them for the rest of the night.

He orders us to our knees before him and we both scamper obediently replying, "Yes, Sir."

Untying his robe, he reveals his snow-tortured, yet fully-recovered, magnificent cock. "I will feed you," he promises. And I find myself starving.

We take turns sucking Sir's monster. While one of us sucks and frequently gags, the other fondles his balls and licks up and down his muscular thighs. And then, I fully understand his words, "I will feed you."

He orders us to open our mouths and spews his warm cum into Alison's awaiting mouth before moving to finish out in mine.

"Close your mouths and swallow," he orders. 

I have never swallowed cum before and hesitate. A rough pull of my hair urges me onward. Alison once again grabs my hand, encouraging me.

Although we never sexually touch each other this night, Alison and I form just as tight a bond, as we are ass-paddled, pussy-whipped, bound, and fucking forwards, backward, and sideways all night long by Sir. 

~~~

Lucy the Unicorn. I don't know how long I will live this lifestyle. But you know what? I just want to feel good for a while longer. And this feels good. I am wanted. 

I know from the get-go where I stand with the couples, so no high hopes to come crashing down later. These relationships are among the most honest and open I have experienced. No lies. Just sex. And great sex. 

He always had his backups. While he was my one-and-only, he took three more.  

He didn't value me. But, others do.

I am the unicorn - the most desired girl at the party - and it feels good. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments