Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Christmas Fantasy

"David discovers something surprising about his girlfriend's shower sessions with his younger brother."

107
15 Comments 15
6.8k Views 6.8k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"The story is based on true events, but some names have been changed for privacy reasons. All characters are of legal age. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Please Like and Comment if you enjoy the story. A tip (Lush Coins) would be greatly appreciated as well. Thank You."

With the hot water running down her body, Scarlett could finally begin to unwind a little. As usual, her university had planned intense exams just before the Christmas holidays; but that was now behind her. She squeezed some shampoo out of the bottle and started massaging it into her hair.

David, her boyfriend, would soon be home as well. His parents had let her into the house and were now picking him up at the airport. They would all celebrate Christmas together this year. His parents knew her as a well-behaved girl, and they didn't need to learn otherwise. She and David had been enjoying all kinds of fantasies since they got together.

Just thinking about the last party they had organized she got a little flushed again. He loved to brag to his friends about her "sexy ass" and "tight cunt", and she didn't mind the compliments at all. Some things led to another, and soon photos of sex turned into videos of sex, and invites to sex. They had agreed to meet up in a nightclub, so they could play with and tease Scarlett before going home and fucking her.

With a short skirt and no underwear however, the boys quickly lost any sense of decency, so sooner rather than later they were back at Scarlett's for the highlight of the evening. One after another they tossed her about and came in, or on her. They had hosted such parties before, but never with friends, and David had a raging boner to show his lust.

Before the night was over, Scarlett had experienced more sexual acts than many women ever would. They had deepthroated her, gagged her, spitroasted her, and much more. But one thing in particular came back to her.

After David and one of his friends had ejaculated their warm seed onto her face, one of them suggested they clean it off her in the bathroom. Putting her on her knees, he aimed his cock at her face for a second as if waiting for something, and then, he started pissing. Scarlett couldn't believe what was happening. She felt the warm piss soaking her hair and running down her face and tits.

Clearly the others enjoyed the sight though, or maybe their animalistic urges just got the better of them, as they added their streams to the one already showering her in piss. With four different cocks unloading on her like that, she opened her mouth and started fingering herself, certain that they would enjoy the hedonistic display.

Again she surprised herself, as thinking of that sexual moment she was now peeing over own fingers while pleasuring her pussy. Being so caught up in the moment, she spilled her pee all over the bathroom floor, fingers rapidly stroking her already swollen lips. As the realization brought her back to reality, she realized she had attracted a small audience.

David's younger brother was standing outside the doorway, with the door cracked just enough for a clear view of her glistening body. She had no idea how much he had seen, but at the very least he must have had a good show of her fingering herself. Had she even locked the bathroom door?

She had thought about David's younger brother, Max, before, as he was quite handsome, and a year older than she was (23), but they simply hardly ever met, so nothing really happened.

I bet the little rascal will cum faster than he can say 'voyeurism', if he doesn't get a heart attack first. Might as well give him a little show.

Squeezing some more shampoo out of the bottle, she started rubbing it onto herself.

"Oh David please invite one of your friends over for me, I want to feel your cocks inside me."

Let's see what he makes of that, the spying bastard!

Moving her hands down from her tits to her ass and in between her thighs, Scarlett made sure she stayed in sight of the crack in the doorway the whole time.

"If you don't come home soon, I'm going to fuck your sexy little brother baby, I'm going to fill my pussy with his hot dripping cum."

Grabbing the shower head to slowly wash the soap off of her body, Scarlett turned her head straight to the doorway, "You still haven't finished watching me, have you?"

Before she could finish her sentence, the door opened wide and Max walked into the bathroom, a clear bulge being caused by a raging boner between his legs.

"I knew you were putting on a good show for me, we should finish it properly."

"You think you can just barge in like that?"

The nerve this guy has! Just standing there with no apparent shame at all. He's not even trying to hide that big bulge between his legs.

Scarlett finished washing the soap off of her body and put the showerhead back in its holder, all the while not trying to look at all the pee lying on the bathroom floor.

"I know you're thinking about it, you can't stop staring at my boner, thinking I don't notice. Do you want to see it?"

Pulling his shirt over his head Max got closer to the bathtub, throwing his shirt onto one of the few dry places on the floor.

"I'll let you touch it if you like, but only if you tell me why you peed all over the bathroom floor."

This is actually happening, he isn't backing up. God but I want his cock to fill me with his warm dripping seed. I can't be thinking of fucking David's younger brother...

Climbing out of the bathtub, she got onto her knees right in front of Max and started undoing his zipper. As she pulled down his trousers, a throbbing boner smacked her right in the face, he had to be at least 20 cm's!

"That's a good slut, you want it that bad huh?"

As Max was finishing his sentence, Scarlett was already stroking his cock, tentatively reaching out with her tongue to lick it.

He got me to get on my knees because his cock is so big, that's it. I'd never lose my self-control.

She hadn't sucked such a big cock in a long time, and swallowing his entire load was quite a challenge, but she was proud when only a little spilled down her chin and onto her tits. Right as the last shivers ran through him, depositing cum in her already full mouth, a car pulled into the driveway, announcing David's arrival.

"You had better clean up here, I have to get changed!"

And with that, Scarlett left a now satisfied boner in the bathroom. She had really just given her boyfriend's younger brother a blowjob, and he was huge! Sneaking off to David's bedroom, she could hear them opening the door and coming in. She slipped on some yoga pants and one of David's hoodies. Thank god he had a towel hanging over his desk chair to dry her hair with.

"Hey baby, had a nice shower?"

It had been a bit more than a week since he had seen her, and she was glowing. He walked over and pulled her into a hug, squeezing her ass.

"Yes, it was just what I needed, I thought of our time with your buddies again, and I got so horny!"

I'll tell him about his brother tonight, when he can process it at his own pace.

"We'll have to invite them again, I really enjoyed it too baby. Maybe we should do it in the bathroom more often, if you know what I mean."

Again, Scarlett found herself touching her pussy, as David described his intentions to her.

"You know, Sam texted me about this nightclub in Amsterdam where you can just fuck at the bar and on the dance floor. Clearly he wants to fuck you again, with everyone watching. I know I should have asked you first, but I already promised him you'd come."

"You know I want to baby, you don't have to ask me that. Do you want to go together, or invite the rest as well?"

God I just sucked off his brother, and now we're planning to whore me off to his friends on the dance floor. I can't stay modest if we continue like this.

"The boys have already agreed to come, they were quite enthusiastic. Liam suggested finding some strangers in the club for you, and Ruben is bringing nipple clamps and other toys."

As Scarlett got onto the bed to play with her dildo, David had a clear boner.

"Fuck, baby, it's too much to think about. I love it when you decide for me. We should really go downstairs though... Let's behave."

RebeccaGreen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RebeccaGreen

Reluctantly putting her dildo away already, Scarlett pulled her yoga pants back on, only now noticing she wasn't wearing any panties.

"Dinner is ready!"

The shout came from downstairs. They would have to hope that their parents didn't notice anything.

Later that evening, Scarlett and David were finally in bed together. It seemed to be the best time to tell David what had happened.

"I have to tell you something baby, something happened."

David put away his phone and turned toward her.

"What is it? You know you can tell me anything."

"I know, baby. Before you came home, I was showering, thinking back to the gangbang. Especially the ... golden shower. I clearly spaced out, because before I knew it, I was fingering myself and peeing everywhere. I spilled all over the floor. But then I noticed that the door was cracked open, and that your brother was watching me."

Taking a breath, Scarlett took a moment to consider how to continue. Best to just bite the bullet.

"I was horny, and I kind of decided to give him a little show, not letting him know I had seen him. Then, when he still didn't leave or cum, I asked him if he was finished watching me. He came in, and one thing kind of led to another. I got onto my knees and his cock smacked against my face, he his huge! I sucked his dick baby and swallowed all of his semen. God I wanted him to fuck me so bad, you have no idea. I'm sorry baby. I'm sorry that happened, I couldn't help myself."

"Are you kidding!? I wish you would have let him! Fuck! You have no idea how hard I am now. What was it like? Did he throatfuck you?"

David's boner had grown to full size as she was talking, now he was raging for release.

"Are you sure you want me to tell you? Alright. At first, I was a little shy, I just didn't expect him to be that big! So I started off stroking him, and licking his tip. Then, as he pulled my head toward him, I took his dick into my mouth. For a while I just licked and sucked, but when I told him I wanted to taste his cum, he grabbed me by my hair and rammed his cock into my face."

David and Scarlett were now both pleasuring themselves, seeing each other's arousal.

"He thrust his hips back and forth and kept facefucking me, until he got close to the edge and deepthroated me, keeping it there. He was really rough! I was so fucking wet, I'm sure I left a puddle on the bathroom floor. Then, when I started choking on his cock, he came. I swallowed almost all of it, I spilled just a little bit down my chin and tits, but to be fair I thought that looked really sexy."

Pre-cum was now oozing out of David's tip, but he seemed to pay no mind, fully engrossed in Scarlett's recounting.

"If he hadn't been your brother, I would have dragged him to your room and had him fuck me like a dirty little slut. God, I would have squirted over his dick so hard."

As Scarlett's story climaxed, David came and shot his cum all over her and the sheets. At the same time, Scarlett had gotten increasingly wet, yet again. The gangbang, the golden shower, and now the story of her quasi-incestuous blowjob was just too much, and she hadn't even had any release today yet.

"I need you to fuck me, baby, all these fantasies are just making me too horny. I have to fuck."

"Baby, do you still want to fuck him?"

David saw a wonderful opportunity to turn an unforgettable night of fantasy into reality.

"Don't worry, you can be totally honest about it."

He had the feeling she would like nothing more than that right now, except perhaps a threesome, but that wasn't in the cards, yet.

"Yes I want to feel his cock in me so bad, I want him to stretch me and use me, I want to feel his seed dripping out of my pussy as he fills me up. I want to scream his name as you listen to our moans."

David got up and walked to the closet, rummaging through a drawer with her clothes. He picked out a red lace string and bra pair. He also grabbed a black négligée, which covered neither tit, ass, nor pussy. The bra left her nipples exposed, and the string left a perfect slit for a cock to penetrate her pussy.

"You're going to put this on, and then you're going to go over to his room. You don't get to come back until his seed fills your pussy and is dripping down your legs. And make sure I can hear your moans."

"Oh baby, thank you so much. I promise you I'm going to have such a good time. I'll squirt all over his thick dick as he ravages my little pussy. I'll even leave your cum dripping down my tits when I go in."

Already her thighs were glistening with the juices running down her legs. As soon as she had put on her slutty outfit, she went into the hall, hips swaying.

I can't believe I'm going to do this.

As Scarlett knocked on Max's door, she swung it open and walked in. She was wearing the bare minimum and glistened with pussy juicy and a slight sheen of sweat. Max turned around, sitting at his desk scrolling through porn. As he saw her come in, his mouth fell open. Was she really walking into his room like that?

"I can't stop thinking about that cock after what you did, I need you to fuck me."

Max sat flabbergasted for a moment. It really was happening, and she was begging for it. When he gathered his wits he got up and walked over to her, his cock already erect in front of him.

"I'm going to fuck you until you can't stand anymore, and I'm going to make you scream."

She clambered onto the bed, and stuck out her ass, waiting for him to touch her.

He walked over, grabbing his belt from his desk chair. He wound it around his hand, and left a good foot of leather hanging down. The hit left a bright red mark down her left cheek.

"Oh don't stop using me like that, I love it."

He wanted to ram his cock into her so bad, her pussy was glistening with her juices, but he couldn't take her quite yet.

"First, you will tell me about what happened in the shower. Why were you pissing over yourself?"

Scarlett's mind was racing, trying to process the words. What does he want to know?

"I was thinking about David and his friends pissing on me. I was so horny, I couldn't help myself."

Fuck, I shouldn't have told him that! I could have said I was just lost in my fantasy.

"David let his friends fuck you!? And piss on you! You really are a slut. I bet he knows you're here, doesn't he?"

He never thought she would be such a whore, however much he had fantasized about her.

"We only did it once! Please just fuck me, I need your cock in me."

Abruptly Max spanked her ass again, far harder than he had before.

"Get on your knees slut, right there. We're going to film this with my phone."

He set up his phone against a book on his desk, and then walked over to Scarlett, sitting kneeling on the floor.

"Mouth open, and drink up."

As Scarlett was processing the command, he stuck his cock in and started unloading his piss into her.

She barely managed to gulp most of it down, the rest being soaked up by her négligée.

"That's what you like, isn't it? I bet you want to scream my name too. Dirty slut. Don't worry, the camera will hear all of it."

The rest of the night he fucked her every which way he knew how, piercing her nubile pussy with his throbbing cock. The ecstasy of the night was filled with moans of pleasure, lasting more than an hour combined. By the end, she had cummed twice and had once already squirted over his cock. But now he was getting close to the edge. Having her bent over the side of his bed he rammed his cock into her pussy one last time, and squirted all his man-juice into her warm tight cunt.

Gathering herself to get up, she said, "That was amazing, Max. Some of the best sex I've ever had. Thank you."

Published 
Written by scarlettgold00
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments