Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Quarantine Whore

"An Instagram model gives up her body for a place to live."

27
4 Comments 4
6.3k Views 6.3k
6.2k words 6.2k words

It started the end of March. Me and my friends had just gotten back from the Dominican Republic after an amazing Spring Break full of alcohol, partying, and lots of fun. But then the world ended.

The Corona Virus was spreading quickly across the world and the United States in particular. I was a sophomore at the University of Florida and lived in a house with three girlfriends. All four of us were big into social media, particularly Instagram, and were self-described ‘influencers’. We were all lucky enough to have been born into affluent families and blessed with gorgeous looks. Myself, I was a curvy thing – about 5’6” with C-cup breasts and wide hips that gave way to a full, round, heart-shaped ass. My friends convinced me to get lip fillers with them a while back, so now I sport a pair of plump lips to adorn my mostly expressionless face.

Our looks and lifestyle afforded us plenty of luxuries. With nearly three million followers between the four of us, we often got VIP access into the most privileged Florida clubs and spent our time in exotic locations on someone else’s dollar. Not bad for four nineteen-years-olds. My friends occasionally were flown out on private jets to other countries to model and party but never really spoke about the specifics of what went on. All I know is that the pictures were amazing.

A few days after we got back, we were all exhausted, but there were talks of shutting down the school for the year because a bunch of people in central Florida were coming down with the virus. We were all freaking out about whether we caught it. A week later, the school was closing. Fortunately, none of us showed symptoms but many in the university community did.

Over the course of the next week, my roommates were in discussions with their parents on moving back home. It made sense with our lease ending shortly and the school year ending prematurely. Their parents hired moving companies to gather their things while they flew back home; Kelly and Monica went back to the Hamptons while Denise flew out to Malibu.

I had a more difficult time. My parents were stuck on a cruise ship in Japan and I couldn’t get back to Toronto due to the border closing. So here I was, stuck by myself with my lease coming up. Sadly, my landlord had expressed interest in selling the house and wasn’t interested in letting me stay on past the end of the month. So, I had less than two weeks to figure out where I was going to stay.

This is where the story begins.

I rolled out of bed at around 10 in the morning and began checking online for rental ads while eating my breakfast. Unfortunately, nobody had anything good, and what was available was really sketchy. I tried texting what few friends I trusted who were left in the area about staying with them and they said they couldn’t because they were heading out of state soon.

Stressed out about my living situation, I decided to go to the gym to workout. The gym was still open and was always my go-to for stress relief. Plus, you need to work out in order to keep a body as fit as mine.

I grabbed my athletic pants and pulled them up my legs, over my bubble butt and thong, and snapped the elastic waistband against my body. I threw my athletic bra on, put my long, brown hair in a ponytail, and I was ready to go.

It was a great workout. Lots of squats and other assorted butt workouts. The gym was nearly dead, which was nice for a change because I didn’t have to wait for other people to clear out of certain areas and vacate machines. It was also nice not having throngs of guys checking out my large butt. I’m well aware that these guys make up a large proportion of my Instagram followers and the attention is definitely an ego boost, but sometimes it can make me feel a little overwhelmed with always having to be on showcase. Fortunately, that wasn’t today.

After I showered and got into a new change of clothes, I ventured over to the Starbucks a few doors down to grab a latte. I sat down and began snapping my roommates on Snapchat before he walked in.

I had seen him in the gym previously but never really paid too much attention to him. He looked like he was in his early-to-mid-thirties, maybe 5’9” or 5’10” with a bald head and short, dark facial hair. He was nice to look at and had a nice body but nothing that really stuck out.

He looked at me and held my gaze for a bit before looking away and going to the counter. I returned my attention back to my phone and scrolled through my friends’ Instagram pages, liking and commenting on their pictures.

“Hey,” I heard a deep voice say, drawing my attention away from my digital world.

I looked up with a bit of reluctance and saw him standing in front of me. I hadn’t expected him to approach because most guys that do make eye contact never approach me, I assume because of my serious resting bitch face. The most I get are catcalls or intense staring.

“Hey,” I replied, wondering when this was going to be over.

“I noticed you in the gym before and wanted to come by, say hi, and introduce myself. Do you mind if I join you?”

“No, go ahead,” I responded, a bit apprehensive.

I was tempted to rebuff him and say that I was on my way out, but I was curious about how this would go. If it went bad, then I could make fun of him with my friends later.

“Thanks,” he said, pulling a chair out and sitting down, “what’s your name?”

“Kendra,” I responded, clutching my phone.

“Nice to meet you. I’m Tyler,” he continued, staring at me with a slight smile.

I smiled sheepishly and took another sip of my latte, feeling the awkwardness of interacting with a strange man creep in. I should’ve said I was leaving.

“You go to UF, right? What do you take?” he asked.

“I’m a psych major,” I responded, slightly annoyed by the rather dull, predictable questioning.

“Oh wow, so you’re not gonna try to psycho-analyze me, or anything?” he inquired cheekily.

“Oh, no… you couldn’t afford me,” I quipped back, tempted to return back to my phone.

“I don’t know about that. I do pretty well for myself,” he replied, unrattled by my dismissive comment.

I looked up at him, a little intrigued by his cockiness, “Oh ya? What do you do?”

“I work in film. We got a lot of neat projects going on. Well, not so much now due to the current situation, but we did,” he replied, taking a sip of his drink.

“Ya, this virus situation is really screwing things up for me,” I admitted, feeling a little stressed.

“What has you so agitated,” he inquired, noticing my anxiety.

“It’s my living situation. My lease comes up at the end of the month and I need to find another place to live, but everything that’s available sucks,” I confided anxiously.

 “Oh wow. Ya, that’s not an enviable position to be in at all,” he replied sympathetically, “and you can’t go home?”

“No, home’s in Canada and I can’t get across the border now,” I continued, agonizing over my situation.

“Ooo, a Canadian. I never would’ve guessed,” he joked, “well, I can see you’re stressed about your situation, understandably so, how about we get out of here and I take you to ice cream? Ice cream makes everything better.”

“Sure,” I said, breaking a slight smile for the first time in our interaction.

We stood up and made our way to the exit. He held the door open for me allowing me to pass by him and we walked down the sidewalk.

“What made you want to come all the way to Florida for school?” he asked me, “no good schools in Canada?”

“I wanted to come down here for the beach, the sun, and parties,” I responded.

“Ah yes, well you definitely chose well. I went to Florida State but some of my friends went to UF,” he replied. “We’d often try to have competitions to see who had the better ragers,” he continued laughing. “It was definitely close, but I have to give the edge to my alma mater because I’m biased. We threw some wild parties that, looking back on… I don’t think we should’ve gotten away with everything we did.”

We arrived at the ice cream shop and he opened the door for me.

“Thanks,” I said sheepishly.

We went up to the counter and placed our orders. He got a double-decker dutch chocolate with Oreo crumbles and I got a vanilla with sprinkles.

We took a seat at a small window-side table and dug into our treats.

“How’s your sprinkles?” he asked, amused at my selection.

“It’s good, thanks. How’s your… whatever you got?” I responded playfully, motioning my spoon in circles at his mound of chocolate ice cream.

“It’s delicious,” he replied with a smirk, “best decision I’ve made in a while.”

I smiled and looked down at my ice cream, which didn’t go unnoticed by him.

“Oh look,” he started, “a smile. Who would’ve thought she smiles?”

“I smile all the time!” I protested, even though it was mostly a lie.

“Uh-huh, I’m sure you do,” he responded playfully.

“I do!” I pleaded, “all the time.”

He chuckled and just looked at me with a smirk on his face.

“Stop looking at me like that!” I whined, digging my spoon into his ice cream and taking a spoonful.

He gave me this incredulous but playful ‘I-can’t-believe-you-just-did-that' look, as I defiantly dragged the empty spoon out of my mouth and off my lower lip.

“Look at this girl,” he said, holding my gaze.

I shrugged my shoulders and dug my spoon back into my ice cream.

“How was your Spring Break?” he asked, “did you do anything fun?”

“Of course,” I exclaimed, “I always party on Spring Break.”

“Where’d you go?” he continued.

“We went to the Dominican and got super drunk,” I replied, quite pleased with myself, “it was amazing.”

“Well, you must be the troublemaker in the group then, eh? I better keep my eye on you,” he teased.

“Me? I’m definitely not the troublemaker. That’s Monica,” I retorted. “She got so wasted and fucked two guys in their hotel room and blew another two the next day.”

“Oh wow,” he responded with a tinge of judgment, “she sounds like a treat.”

Pausing, he glanced up at me and asked, “What about you?”

I was a little offended because I was certainly no slut and it wasn’t his business. But isn’t that what most sluts say when they’re trying to avoid being judged?

“I don’t kiss and tell,” I smugly replied.

“Fair enough,” he responded with a knowing grin, trying not to stir the pot any more than he did. “I remember a couple years ago, me and few friends went to Tijuana to blow off some steam. We got so hammered at a bar, obviously a good idea in TJ, and lost track of Kris, one of our friends. We didn’t even realize it until the next morning when we woke up with tequila bottles strewn all over the place.”

“Was there a tiger in the bathroom?” I interjected, feeling smart for inserting a well-placed pop culture reference.

He smiled, “Like in The Hangover? No, no tiger, fortunately, but there was a random rooster. I’m not sure how that got in there, though.”

“Anyways,” he continued, leaning forward and lightly touching my arm, “we ended up finding Kris a couple blocks from us passed out in a pigsty. Apparently, he hooked up with some girl at the bar we were at and she brought him home. But the girl’s mom was home and kicked him out. He couldn’t find his way back to where we were staying so he ended up passing out in some pen that turned out to be a pigsty. We never let him hear the end of it.”

I laughed and felt some sexual tension build as he touched my arm again.

“Are you ready to go?” he asked, smiling lightly at me.

I held his gaze and nodded my head.

“Where are you parked?” he asked as we left the shop.

 “Just behind the gym,” I replied.

“Well that makes total sense,” he joked, amused at the obviousness of his question.

I giggled and we walked back towards the parking lot.

“This is me up here,” I said, pointing to my vehicle.

“Oof, nice ride,” he teased, “I had no idea I was dealing with a Kardashian.”

“I’ll take that as a compliment,” I retorted playfully.

“Listen,” he began, “I was thinking more about your housing situation and I might have a solution.”

“Oh ya?” I said with curiosity.

“Ya, I’ve got a spare room available – no one’s using it and you could totally crash there for as long as you needed. I know we just met and all and I wouldn’t blame you for being hesitant, but you seem like you’re in a jam and I really don’t mind at all.”

“Oh, that’s really nice, but I don’t know. Where do you live?”

“Over by Forest Ridge,” he replied.

“They’ve got some really nice houses up there,” I said, pondering his offer.

“Ya, I’ve got a pool, a hot tub. It’s spacious so it’s not like you’d be imposing or anything,” he continued, trying to make his sale.

“I’ve got a lot of stuff and I wouldn’t want to clutter your place,” I protested.

“Nonsense. I’ve got a storage unit that’s barely full. We can store what you don’t need there and it’s not a problem,” he assured.

“How much?” I inquired.

“We can talk about that later. It wouldn’t be much,” he said, shaking his head.

“I don’t know… I’ll have to think about it,” I replied, stalling to make a decision.

“Well, you don’t have to decide now. Let me give you my number and you can mull it over and then let me know if you want to. Okay?” he said understandingly, lightly placing his hand on my arm.

“Okay,” I meekly replied.

He wrote his number down on a piece of paper and handed it to me.

“Thanks,” I said, taking it from him.

“It was really nice meeting you today, Kendra, and I hope to hear from you,” he replied warmly.

“Yes, you too, and I’ll definitely think about your offer. Thanks!” I said, smiling widely.

“Great. I’ll talk to you later,” he replied, waving to me before turning and walking towards his vehicle parked on the other side of the lot.

I got into my car and took a deep breath before starting the ignition and pulling out of the lot. When I got home, I crashed on my bed and thought about whether I should take him up on his offer.

He did seem really nice and his house did sound nice, especially with a pool. But I just met him today. My mind was racked with indecision as I laid on my bed that I didn’t know what to do. I figured I had one week, at the most, to make a decision.

As the days went by, I searched online for places to live and either no one was offering, or the places were awful. And even if I did find one, I had no way of moving my stuff by myself. I was so stressed.

With wight days left before my lease was over, I went back to the gym and saw Tyler working out in the corner. He noticed me and waved before going back to his workout. After getting changed, I walked over to the squat rack to start my workout. He casually walked over towards me.

“Hey,” he said, “how are you?”

“I’m good,” I replied, brushing my hair back and forcing a smile.

He paused and examined my face, “How are you really?”

“Stressed,” I said, defeated. “I just don’t know what I’m going to do.”

“Did you consider my offer?” he asked.

“Ya, I did, but...I don’t know,” I said evasively.

“I understand. Here, if you want, you can give me your number and I’ll text you the address and some pics so you can look it up on Google Maps and see what it looks like. And if you’re worried about moving your stuff, I can get a couple of my friends to bring a trailer and we can move what you need into storage in a day. No problem. I just don’t want you to stress over something that’s really a quick fix. Okay?” he said soothingly.

I nodded my head in agreement, “Sure, here’s my number.”

He pulled out his phone and I entered it into it.

“Great, I’ll send you something later today,” he said, smiling and lightly touching the side of my shoulder.

I felt my vagina throb a bit and butterflies fill my stomach.

“Have a good workout,” he continued before leaving.

True to his word, he sent a text later that afternoon. I googled where he lived and looked at the pictures he sent me. They were really nice. He had a pool, a hot tub, all with privacy but with great sun exposure. I could spend my time tanning and posting pictures poolside to my Instagram. He also wasn’t lying about the spaciousness. His kitchen was nice and he had a large flat-screen TV.

SophieOlivieriii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophieOlivieriii

Your place looks amazing! I texted him.

Thx he replied.

I caved. I had no other options, and this was too good to be true. I couldn’t pass it up.

Let’s do it. I’ll stay at your place if the offer is still good.

Absolutely it is. When do you want to move?

How about Wednesday? Would that work?

I can do Wednesday. I’ll get a couple friends to help load the trailer and we’ll be good to go. All I need is your address.

I gave him my address and felt a mixture of relief, joy, and anxiousness.

Great! I’ll see you Wednesday, say 10 am?

Sounds great. Thank you so much! I replied.

No problem

Wednesday morning rolled around and I was all packed. I checked the window anxiously as it got closer to 10, waiting for him to show up. A few minutes before 10, I saw him pull up in his truck towing a trailer behind it. He had two passengers with him. They got out of the vehicle and started to walk towards my house. I took a deep breath and met them at the door.

“Hey, poptart,” Tyler said with a warm smile on his face.

“Hey,” I responded, excited but also really nervous.

“This is Kyle and Tim,” he said, pointing to his two friends who stood a little behind him.

“Hi,” I said meekly with a sheepish smile.

They nodded and waved but didn’t say much. I think they were too busy checking out my curvaceous figure, which I didn’t make much of an attempt to hide.

“So show me what we’re moving,” Tyler instructed me.

I let them inside and showed them what I wanted to take with me and what was to go in his storage unit. It didn’t take very long to pack everything up and between the four of us, we were all finished within a couple of hours.

“Okay, so I have to do a little cleaning up and then drop my keys off with my landlord. Can I meet you at your place?” I asked.

“Sure. That works. You’ve got my address. We’ll just go over to storage and unload all of this stuff and then I’ll head back after dropping these two off,” he replied.

“Okay! Thanks so much again, you guys. I can’t thank you enough for helping me,” I responded, tilting my head to the side and smiling.

“It was our pleasure,” Kyle said.

“Ya, no problem,” Tim followed.

“Alright, guys, let’s let the little missy do her thing while we do ours,” Tyler chimed in.

They all piled into his truck and took off, waving as they drove by. I waved after them and turned towards the house, breathing a sigh of relief.

After doing some last-minute cleaning, I dropped my keys off and headed towards Tyler’s house. Pulling up his driveway, I saw his truck parked in front of the garage. It was just as nice as the pictures.

He stepped out of the front door and walked towards me.

“You made it!” he exclaimed.

I was unsure if he was being sarcastic, expecting me to get lost, or if he was being playful.

“Of course,” I replied smiling, “it wasn’t that difficult to find.”

“Good,” he said, holding my gaze. “Let’s get you settled then.”

We had packed what I needed in my car and he helped me carry everything inside.

“So, I’ll show you to your room and then I’ll give you the grand tour. Get excited,” he instructed.

“Oh, I am,” I said playfully.

We walked down a bright corridor and into a spacious room with a large bed and assorted furnishings.

“Is this my room?” I asked, admiring how cozy and roomy it was.

“Sure is,” he replied.

We moved everything into my room and, as promised, he gave me the tour. It was all very nice and was capped off by the large swimming pool and hot tub in the back. Just like from the pictures.

“I’m gonna spend so much of my time out here,” I said gleefully.

“Ya, no doubt eh,” he replied, “it is pretty nice. So you’ve got free rein here. Use whatever you want, come and go as you please, make yourself comfortable. Only thing I ask is that you clean up after yourself. Other than that, throw on your bathing suit and lounge wherever.”

Giddy with excitement, I went into my room and got changed into my two-piece thong bikini bathing suit. It was a dark blue set that tightly hugged my wide hips and dug deep in between my large butt cheeks. I was super excited to lounge around the pool, catch some sun, and post awesome, sexy pictures to my Instagram account.

Walking out towards the pool with my Gucci sunglasses on, I saw him check out my body and ass from the reflection in the window. I smirked knowingly and stepped outside.

A short time later, he came outside to join me. I was sitting on one of the lounge chairs relaxing in the sun and snapping my friends. He sat down on the chair adjacent to me.

“Enjoying yourself?” he asked, sneaking looks at my body.

“Very much so,” I said, turning to look at him from behind my oversized, black sunglasses.

“I thought you might,” he replied with a smirk.

“Can you take some pictures of me for my Instagram?” I asked, handing him my phone.

“Sure,” he replied, taking my phone from me.

We spent about half-an-hour taking pictures of me in various sexualized poses, both in and out of the pool. I could see I was turning him on as I bent over for him, water dripping off my smooth body.

“Damn, girl,” he joked, “your body was made for social media.”

I affirmed him by tossing my long, brown hair and struck another pose, giving him a pouty look with my full lips pursed together.

“Alright, I’m all pictured out,” he said, passing me the phone and collapsing back down on the chair.

 I sat back down next to him and scrolled through all the pictures we took to see which ones I liked the best.

“I’m gonna head inside before I burn,” he said, “are you gonna stay out here?”

“Ya, for a bit more,” I replied.

“’kay, I’ll see you when you come in,” he said, getting up and lightly rubbing my thigh.

As he was entering the house, my eyes followed him curiously. Clearly, he was attracted to me, as lots of guys are but there was just something about him that was different.

About an hour later, I got up and headed inside. I found him sitting on the couch watching TV and our eyes met.

“Hey, squirt, sit down with me,” he instructed, slapping the cushion beside him.

I smiled and obliged him, sitting down next to him with one leg crossed over the other.

“So I was thinking about how you could pay me for staying here,” he started.

“Yes?” I replied cautiously, “how much?”

He paused, trying to find the right words to broach his proposition.

“Not money,” he continued, “I was thinking more along the lines of services.”

“What kind of services?” I inquired, my heart beating a little faster now.

He turned to face me, holding my anxious gaze with his calm eyes.

“Sexual services. I was thinking more along the lines of sexual favors.”

I was taken aback but couldn’t find the words to reply. I was too stunned by what he said. I didn’t know if I should be offended or flattered. Part of me was disgusted he’d think of me that way, but another part liked that he thought of me that way.

He didn’t wait for my response before continuing his proposal.

“All I’d ask of you is to service my needs regularly, call me ‘daddy’ or ‘sir’, and dress immodestly around the house. But you already do the last one, so that’s not a big deal.”

My mind was absorbing everything he was saying but I was torn by what I should do. Here I was being propositioned for sex. But instead of money, it was for a place to live.

“So, what do you say?” he asked in a calm voice, pacing his fingertips slowly across my inner thigh.

“I guess I could do that,” I replied meekly.

“Ya?” he queried me, smoothly and softly.

I brushed my hair behind me, and replied in a timid, unsure voice, “Yes, sir.”

“Good girl,” he answered soothingly, “let’s get started.”

He stood up and faced me, undoing his belt.

“Take them off,” he instructed.

I reached for his zipper and pulled it down, unfastened the button, and pulled his shorts down, letting them fall to the floor. He pulled his shirt off and tossed it to the side, waiting on me to remove his boxers.

I could see the outline of his cock bulging in his boxers, waiting expectedly. My heartbeat quickened and I felt a little uneasy, but I reached up to the waistband and pulled them down slowly.

His cock fell out, partially erect, and my eyes widened as I inhaled sharply. It must’ve been seven or eight inches long and was pretty thick. I looked up at him to see his eyes focused on me.

Wrapping my hand around his warm shaft, I pumped it gently and leaned forward to get closer to him. I opened my mouth and placed his bulging, pink head inside of it, sealing my puffy lips to it.

I began sucking gently on it while slowly pumping his thick shaft with my hand. He became harder and longer in my mouth and feeling him strengthen turned me on. I could feel my vagina get wetter and start to throb.

“Good girl,” he said calmly, scratching my head and slowly pushing more of himself into my mouth.

I started salivating more as he lightly thrust into my mouth. Looking up at him helplessly, he placed his hand on the back of my head and began thrusting faster and harder.

Glug glug glub glug glug

I gagged on his thick cock, saliva dripping off of my lower lip, as I struggled to breathe.

He pulled out of my mouth and I gasped for air, wiping saliva from my lips with the side of my hand.

“You like that?” he asked rhetorically.

I smiled, slightly disoriented, and grabbed his cock, sliding my hand up and down his saliva-slickened shaft.

Shoving his cock back into my mouth, I bobbed my head quickly and twisted around his girth. I was so turned on now that my pussy was dripping through my bikini bottoms.

I forced myself to take as much of his length as I could before pulling back and inhaling sharply, continuing to stroke him end-to-end.

“Fuck, baby,” he said admiringly, "you’re such a little slut, aren’t you?”

I licked up the underside of his cock, from his balls to his head, and smothered his fat, pink head with my puffy lips, sucking rhythmically on it, while my hand stroked his length.

I looked up at him for approval at such a good job I was doing, and he rewarded me with head scratches. I was so horny I began moaning while I sucked, and he pushed himself deeper down my throat.

Glug glub glub glug ahk

I gasped as he relaxed and pulled out of my mouth, saliva dripping off his penis and coating my lips.

“Up,” he commanded, extending his hand to help me off the couch.

I stood up and he guided me past him, grabbing at my ass as I walked by. He didn’t hesitate in pulling my bikini thong off my hips, the force of which caused my butt to ripple slightly as the fabric exited from between my cheeks.

He sat down on the couch and spread his legs, grabbing my hips to pull me backwards.

“Sit down on it, baby girl,” he instructed, and I did what I was told.

I bent over and sat down with my back to him while he held his cock steady. I felt the head of his penis rub up against my wet cunt and push my bald lips open. As I sunk down on him, I felt his girth stretch me open as his length filled up my young, fertile, teen pussy.

I came to a stop on his lap after taking his entire length. He rubbed my hips and ass before guiding me up and down all of his many inches.

I rested my hands on his thighs and pushed up with my legs, raising my ass up and down. He slid effortlessly in and out of me, stretching my wet, throbbing hole open.

“Uh… uh… uh,” I moaned quietly. He felt incredible inside of me and I didn’t want it to stop.

Grabbing my hips, he pushed me down, quickening my pace as I rode him faster. I shook my ass back and forth and grinded myself over him in wide, purposeful circles before lifting my ass up and continuing sliding along his long, thick shaft.

“Uhh, fuck, baby,” he murmured quietly, grabbing a handful of my bubble butt and shaking it as I bounced gently on him.

My cheeks pressed firmly against his body every time I sat down, squishing them and clapping gently every time I lifted back up.

“Uh… uh… mmmm,” I moaned, biting down on my lower lip.

His cock felt so good inside of me, and my engorged cunt dripped with juices.

I breathed in deeply and let out a low, but rushed, sigh as he took control of my hips and bounced me faster. My fat butt cheeks bounced off of him, slapping loudly and flattening against him as he hurried me up and down his large, slippery shaft.

“Uhh… uhhhhh… ohhhhh,” I moaned out whorishly, rubbing my swollen cunt with my hand.

The couch underneath us began squeaking loudly, approving of my slutty, bald, teen pussy getting hammered by a thirty-year-old man; a tight, wet fuck sleeve to masturbate his long, thick cock with.

He slowed me down and moved my ass in slow circles over him. Tugging my bikini top down, he greedily groped my breasts.

“Up,” he instructed me, lightly rubbing my back.

I got up and felt his cock leave my stretched-out cunt, fluids dripping out of me. I looked over my shoulder at him and his hard cock, shocked but also turned on at the mess of vaginal fluids I left all over him.

“Get on the couch, on all fours,” he ordered me.

I did as I was told and crawled on the couch, my bubble butt sticking out towards him as he stood up to position himself behind me.

He slapped down on my butt hard, leaving a red handprint on it and then slapped it the other way, causing my cheek to heave forward.

“Mmmmm,” I whined, stifling my pain.

I felt the tip of his cock rub up against my lips, searching for my wet fuck-hole. Once found, he slid effortlessly back inside of me and grabbed my hips, pulling me back towards him.

“Uhh,” I sighed, brushing my long hair out of the way while I rocked my butt back and forth.

His forceful pelvic strikes rippled my ass cheeks and caused them to heave forward, crashing back into him as he struck them again. The sound of him using me like a fuck toy filled the room and echoed off the walls.

“Uh… uh… uh…” I whined, helplessly enjoying my tight, teen pussy being used.

 His thrusts quickened as he struck my ass cheek viciously with his hand, grabbing it liked he owned me.

“That’s a good girl,” I heard him encourage me as I arched my back and pushed more of my ass down his slickened shaft.

“Mmmmm,” I moaned softly, his sharp, firm thrusts filling my wet, whorish cunt completely.

He gripped my hips and with powerful, sharp thrusts, he ravaged me quickly and assertively to the point where my quiet whines of pleasure turned into loud, uncontrollable moans that only emboldened him.

He leaned over me and pressed himself against my ass, holding me by my breasts to keep me steady as he sharply thrust. I could hear his grunts while he used my curvaceous, young body for his sexual pleasure.

Just then, he swiftly pulled out of me and dragged me by the hips off the couch. I came crashing down on my knees and when I turned around, he was stroking his cock quickly, with my vaginal juices dripping from his fingers. I flicked my hair over my shoulder and looked up and him, waiting with my mouth agape and tongue out.

He stroked his long, thick shaft until ropes of thick, hot cum shot out, landing on my face and opened mouth. As his pulses of cum became shorter, he drained the rest into my mouth and onto my tongue.

Out of semen, he rested his cock on my puffy lower lip, admiring the load he just dumped onto my pretty face. I sealed my mouth around his head and gently bobbed along his length until he went limp.

“Such a pretty girl,” he said, gazing down at me.

I didn’t say anything and just continued to lightly suck on him.

After he went limp, he helped me up and lightly rested his hand on my hip.

“Go get cleaned up, princess, and come back out. I’ll put something on the barbeque for us for dinner,” he gently instructed me.

“Yes, daddy,” I replied, leaving my bikini thong on the floor where it lay.

I walked towards the washroom and closed the door behind me. Looking at myself in the mirror, I saw all of the cum covering my face and lips. I couldn’t believe what had just happened. I was used as an older guy’s sex toy. It was degrading but hot. I felt so disrespected but loved how he dominated me. I felt like such a whore. I was his quarantine whore, exchanging sex for a place to stay. I rationalized it to myself as I wiped his cum from my face. I wondered if my friends experienced anything similar when they went on their privately funded overseas trips? Maybe we were all just whores with our own different 'quarantines'. It didn’t matter, though. I had pictures to post to my Instagram account and another day in sun, poolside, to look forward to.

Published 
Written by JammyJamz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments