Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Weird Office Day

"We all need at least one special day in our lives where the world revolves around sex, and making the most of it."

27
4 Comments 4
3.1k Views 3.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words

When I woke up, the day was still fairly normal. Shower, breakfast, morning news, and leaving for work.

It was then that things started to become weird. I always got to work by bus, as that stopped close to my place and let me out almost inside the building. Can't have it better, right?

Well, that day I got on the bus and I found most people not wearing much clothing. Some men and some women were totally naked, and a few of them were fucking in their seats. For the first minutes, I tried not to watch, but at one point a couple was having sex right in front of me as if it was the most normal thing in the world. I got a boner watching them. The woman was definitely someone I'd love to have a go at, but what the hell was happening here today?

As I looked outside, I saw some naked people outside, on the sidewalk, walking along as if nothing was off. And there too, some couples were having sex out in the street, and people just walked around them as if it was okay.

*

The bus stopped at my office and I got off the bus, passing several naked people. One of the women grabbed me between my legs, and her face lit up as she held my hard cock.

"Want some?" she asked me.

"I wish," I said, but still I hurried to get out before the bus drove on. Damn, what a waste to have to let such an offer go, I thought, but I shook my head and went inside. Somehow this all felt wrong, like a dream. A great dream, but still nothing but that. As I waited for the elevator, I wondered why I hadn't taken advantage of the pussy offer on the bus - if this was indeed a dream, that wouldn't be a bad thing, right?

I got to my floor and stepped out of the elevator. The office space looked normal. Everyone was at work, people in their usual spots and cubicles and in the offices. So weirdly normal, compared to what I'd seen on the way in.

I spotted Janice, a cute coworker, as she came along with fresh coffee. "Hey, good morning. Did you notice anything weird on the way to work?" I knew she came by bus too, from another part of town.

"Morning, Richard," she said. "No, nothing, why? Coffee? I thought you'd get here around now so I brought you some."

"That's great, thanks," I said, taking the cup from her hand. I touched her skin as I did. I always did, as I liked it, and she never pulled back or made a comment. Sweet.

Janice stepped into her cubicle, which was next to mine. I admired her from behind and, as usual, wondered what she'd look like beneath those clothes. I sat down and got to work too.

The office sounded normal, usual, and soon I was lost in work, the strange views of the morning mostly forgotten.

My office phone rang. It was the manager's secretary, Clarissa.

"Hey Rich, Jessie wants to see you."

Jessie was the floor manager. She often had talks with the people who worked here, so this wasn't a surprise.

"Sure, I'll be over in ten minutes."

Clarissa told me that Jessie was in a hurry so I should get to her office immediately. Oh well, if the boss calls...

I locked the computer and walked to Jessie's office. Clarissa waved and told me to go straight in, so I did.

In that office, I got a view I hadn't been prepared for.

My manager, Jessie, wore a short skirt and a see-through blouse that left nothing to wonder about. I saw her boobs and dark nipples as if she hadn't put on a bra. That was so not Jessie. Even more not Jessie was the fact that she sat on her desk, facing me, her skirt hiked up, legs spread and not wearing any underwear either.

My cock went hard from that view.

"Richard..." Jessie smiled. "Come closer. Much closer. And take your pants off. I have..." She slipped a hand between her legs and scratched her well-trimmed pubic hair. "...something for you to handle. But you have to come closer for that." An almost feral smile was on her lips as she licked them. "Much, much closer."

"Jessie..." I wanted to do as she said, but was this real?

"Don't talk. Drop your pants and come fuck me, Richard." She pointed at her pussy with a fiery red fingernail.

I blamed the dream, so I kicked off my shoes and got out of my pants. My cock stood to attention as I walked up to her, and I positioned myself between her legs. Jessie wrapped them around me.

"Now come inside and make me happy."

It was easy to slip my cock into her pussy. She had probably been busy with herself for some time because she was soaking wet. I pushed deep into her, making her moan.

"I've been waiting for this." She looked at me.

"So have I," I said, being honest. I had had lots of fantasies about fucking her, and also lots of other women at the office. Today was my lucky day, or a lucky dream. Whatever.

LiaAmatto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiaAmatto

Jessie pulled off her blouse and offered her boobs to me. Her nipples were dark and hard and just begged to be sucked. They felt like ripe grapes in my mouth, even though they were much smaller. As I was banging my manager, she flipped a switch on something, and a few moments later someone came in. I didn't care.

"Oh, goodie!" It was Clarissa, the secretary.

I stopped sucking Jessie's nipples and watched as Clarissa took her clothes off. Jessie lay back on her desk, her legs still around me. I held her hips so I could fuck her harder. To my surprise, Clarissa climbed onto the desk and sat down on Jessie's face. If possible, my cock got even harder as I watched my manager lick her secretary's pussy. Clarissa's face immediately contorted into utter delight as she gripped her own boobs and started kneading them. Damn, I wanted to get my hands on them as well, but I still held on to Jessie's hips. I looked down and watched my cock go in and out for a few moments. Her pussy lips were spread wide and sucked me in each time. Then I watched Jessie's boobs jiggle at my pounding.

We kept going for quite a while, and I wondered if no one outside the office would get suspicious. I didn't have much time to ponder that, though. Jessie pushed Clarissa up and away, then looked at me. "Fuck her. I want you to fuck her while I watch you do it." She released her leg grip on me and I pulled out my throbbing cock.

Clarissa got off the desk. "Like hell, you will," she said to Jessie, and pushed herself between me and our manager, laying face down on Jessie, and offering me her juicy cunt, to take her from behind. What a day!

I shoved my cock inside her. She was very tight, making this experience amazing!

As I fucked Clarissa, she was working on Jessie's boobs, fondling them, sucking and licking them. The sounds she made while doing that, drove me mad. Clarissa moved down Jessie's body, slowly, so she could lick and suck her pussy, which she did very loudly. It was so hot to see and hear her do that, while Jessie squeezed her boobs and pinched her own nipples, moaning as she did so.

Suddenly Clarissa pushed back at me so hard that I slipped out of her. Before I could ask what was happening, she turned around and got down on her knees. Jessie got off the desk and knelt down next to Clarissa, and so they shared my cock, licking and sucking me in turns.

I looked down at the two women pleasing me. "I'm going to cum," I warned them.

"Good," Jessie said as Clarissa had my cock in her mouth. "Give it to us, Richard."

Clarissa sucked me one more time, then grabbed my cock and started stroking me like a pro. It didn't take long before I shot my load over both their faces.

"That was what I had to see you about," Jessie said. She smiled as my cum dribbled down her cheeks and Clarissa started to lick it off. "Now go back to your desk, I think someone there wants to see you."

That was unexpected. I picked up my pants.

"No need to put them on," Jessie said.

With my cock still hard and pants in hand, I left her office, finding a veritable orgy going on in the workspace. Everyone was getting it on with someone else. I looked at my cubicle and saw Janice standing there, naked and with a hand between her legs. She smiled as she saw me and made a 'come here' gesture with a finger.

Finally, my dream came true. I got to fuck that woman who'd been working next to me for so long, and whose body I had hoped to explore for the same amount of time. And fuck her I did. Several times. Janice turned out to be a sex machine, and not afraid to try weird stuff.

That day no one worked a lick, but the smell of sex and body fluids was strong and kept everybody going.

*

The next morning, after a very restless sleep and dreams full of fucking, I woke up with a stiff cock. After getting up, I checked the street below. Everyone was dressed there, and going about their business. No more naked people fucking in the street or on the bus.

Nothing was left of the amazing day filled with sex that had happened.

I got to the office and looked at the closed door of Jessie's office. Clarissa was at her desk just outside, busy talking on the phone. Everyone was working.

I sat down in my cubicle and switched on the computer. Before that had started up, I noticed someone behind me. It was Janice. She leaned over, pressing her boobs against me and slipping a hand between my legs.

"I think I want you," she whispered. "We have to arrange something. Soon." She squeezed me gently and only pulled her hand back after my cock had gotten hard. "We really have to. I can tell."

Published 
Written by Quillurion
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments