Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adventures Of A Submissive Wife

"Submissive wife is shared and used."

37
9 Comments 9
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"Let me start by saying all of our encounters are 100% consensual and true. I am submissive to my husband and let him use me or share me however he wants. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This is also my first time writing about our adventures."

My husband and I frequently receive free nights at the casino hotels in our areas. Due to having four kids at home, we don't really get to play the way that we want all the time. We do however set aside one weekend a month for just us and it usually is a weekend getaway using these free nights. Now to the fun part.

My husband had been out of town for work from Thanksgiving to Christmas last year. He got home the Friday before Christmas and set us up to use our free two-night stay the weekend he got back. We headed out Friday afternoon to get checked in and start our weekend of fun. Now I need to tell you, when we go out, I dress like the little slut I am. Corsets and short skirts, lingerie tops and jeans. Stuff that makes guys' eyes follow me as I walk by. I am small, 5'5" and 105 lbs with 34C breasts. My husband tells me I have a body most women would be jealous of, especially after having four kids.

Anyways, we get to the room and I quickly jump in the shower to get cleaned up and shave. I want my legs and pussy to be smooth for whatever happens tonight. While I'm cleaning up, hubby is setting up a portable tripod frame that he had just purchased. I love light bondage and am looking forward to being tied up and used by him. I just don't know his whole plan.

I finish my shower, do my hair and makeup, and get dressed. Tonight I pick a red top that ties in the back and a miniskirt. Yes, the cover picture is me in the outfit. We then make our way to the gaming floor. The moment we walk in, guys start staring. I catch their eyes looking me up and down as we walk by. I also get some go-to-hell looks from their girlfriends but I am loving the attention. I immediately start to get turned on. I know that by the time we get back to the room, I will be extremely wet and ready.

After wandering the game floor for a few hours and playing, my husband's phone goes off. I pay no attention as he is always getting notifications of some sort. About twenty minutes later, he tells me we need to go back to the room. Of course, I object because I'm having a good time playing and teasing those around me. But he gives me that stern look and I know to fall in line.

As soon as the door closes behind us, he grabs me and kisses me. He looks me in the eye and tells me that he expects me to be a good girl and do as he says. I nod in submission.

He walks me to the tripod he set up earlier and pulls out a length of rope. He binds my wrists together but leaves my hands open, kind of like a praying position. He then proceeds to secure my hands above my head to the tripod anchor and stretches me just to the edge where I can stand comfortably. He reaches under my skirt and removes my thong. Next, he secures each ankle, keeping my feet about shoulder-width apart. He reaches over and slides a finger along my slit and pulls back a glistening finger. He knows that I am ready to be used.

He steps behind me and suddenly I am plunged into darkness. He has taken a silk blindfold and ties it in place. Now I am on the verge of an orgasm just from anticipation, wanting to beg him to fuck me, but I know he won't until his devious plan is complete. He turns on some music, not so loud to disturb anyone else but loud enough to drown out the noises of a hotel. He steps back away, letting me tune all of my senses to my surroundings. This is commonplace when I am blindfolded and usually lasts about five minutes.

I suddenly sense someone next to me and I assume it is my husband. No one is saying anything, I can just tell the shift in the air around me. A hand gently brushes my hair from my face and I feel lips a light kiss on my neck as a hand slowly cups my right breast. My nipples instantly harden. I feel another hand caress down my left side and lightly squeeze my ass. I am melting. The scent of my arousal fills the air.

He moves behind me and kisses my neck as he reaches around me and starts to knead my breasts. He slowly begins to untie my top, letting it fall to the floor. I am now topless while he kneads my breasts and every so often pinches my nipples. My pussy is screaming for attention. I can feel my wetness on my upper thighs getting wetter as he slowly kisses down my back.

AtheneaANDafrodi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AtheneaANDafrodi

I feel a finger start to rub my pussy before easily slipping inside of me. I immediately feel my orgasm build. As soon I feel his tongue land on my clit, I explode. An intense orgasm ripples through my body as I pull on my restraints. The first words are spoken by me as I choke out that I am cumming.

After the waves of pleasure subside, I feel hands on my hips as I feel the head of a hard cock easily part the lips of my pussy. Slow at first, going deeper with each thrust. Once fully buried, the pace picks up, slow but steady. I now know that this isn't going to be a quick fuck, but that I am being used for a multiple-hour ordeal. I feel slack in the rope holding my wrists above my head as I am slowly pushed forward. I bend at the waist as far as my bonds allow me to. I get into the rhythm of the thrusts.

I suddenly feel a presence in front of me. A finger brushes my mouth, encouraging me to open it. As I do, I feel a hand on the back of my head and the head of another large dick entering my mouth. I open wide as the second cock slides past the back of my mouth and down my throat. I am now being rocked back and forth. As the cock in my mouth backs out, I am impaling myself on the one in my pussy and as it backs out, I am getting one down my throat. I feel both cocks begin to swell and instantly know that I am about to be filled from both ends together. This instantly sends me into another orgasm while one erupts down my throat with multiple pumps as I try to swallow every drop while my pussy is flooded.

Both pull out of me, and I feel another cock enter my pussy, growing harder with each thrust. It appears that they have switched places because I suddenly smell and taste my juices as one enters my mouth. I lick and suck this one clean.

As if on cue, both stop and pull out of me. I am screaming in disappointment. I feel my bonds released. With wrists bound and still blindfolded, I am led to the bed. I am positioned over one of them and lowered onto his erect cock. I quickly bounce a few times to adjust myself. Once I am situated, I feel a hand on my shoulder guiding me down. I then feel the pressure as the second cock begins to push into my pussy, stretching me to my max. I slowly begin to rock back and forth on the two large and extremely hard cocks buried deep inside my pussy.

Now mind you this is the first time that I have ever been DVP'd. I don't do anal so all of our other threesomes have been one in each end. This is a pleasure that I have never felt before and don't want to end. I quickly succumb to the intense wave of pleasure that washes over me as my third orgasm crashes through my body. It takes everything I have to continue riding until the two dicks buried in my pussy begin to erupt their sticky goodness deep inside me at the same time.

They continue to use me in multiple different positions over the next few hours. I can't count the number of orgasms I have had or the number of loads that have been pumped into me. When I can't take anymore, I'm laid down on the bed and all is silent for a few minutes. My blindfold is removed and I am beyond excited to see who had just fucked me silly, however, the only person I can see is my husband. There is no one else in the room.

Hubby helps me to my feet, unbinds me, and I go to clean up. I have cum running down my face and legs so decide to take another quick shower. This time, we put on jeans and a T-shirt and make our way back to the gaming floor. It had been about five hours since we had gone to the room.

As soon as we walk in, my hubby walks me up and introduces me to his friend James, whom I had never met before this moment, only to realize that this was the man who had just helped my husband fuck me senseless over the last five hours. Needless to say, James is welcome anytime.

Published 
Written by Bigd97531
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments