Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Between Friends

"Katie's boyfriend is about to get the best birthday present of his life... me"

110
29 Comments 29
8.6k Views 8.6k
2.7k words 2.7k words

"Do you wanna fuck my boyfriend?"

If I'd had a drink, I probably would've spit it out all over her in surprise.

It's not like I didn't want to fuck Katie's boyfriend. Rick was pretty good-looking, for one. He was a little taller than average, with dark hair just long enough to be a little shaggy. He also had a killer smile. Katie had also, of course, told me everything about him, so I knew he was a great lover. Not that I needed her to tell me so; Katie was my roommate, and I could hear them go at it sometimes. So yes, I very much wanted to fuck her boyfriend. In fact, the only reason I wasn't already fucking Rick is that he was dating Katie, my best friend, and that was the one rule I found myself sticking to as I gave in to my sexual desires more and more: never with anyone Katie was seeing or seriously interested in, and her exes were only fair game with her explicit approval. I did not want my growing slutty nature to ruin my best relationship.

"Maybe I should rephrase," she giggled when she saw my face. "Do you want to fuck him with me? You see, his birthday's coming up..."

I nodded in understanding. "And he wants a threesome. With me specifically, or is that your idea?"

Katie shook her head. "The whole thing's my idea. Well, we've discussed fantasies, and being with two girls is a big one for him. But that was a while ago. I want to surprise him. And I want it to be you."

It had been almost a year since Katie and I had first began exploring each other sexually. It started fairly innocently, but grew fairly passionate for a while, before cooling down into something we were both comfortable with. Living together, we'd found plenty of time and opportunity to play with each other, but we realized that as much as we loved each other, we were both after something else. That doesn't mean we stopped playing around, though. We'd still play whenever the mood struck.

We'd never involved anyone else, though. We had talked about it several times. Never with anyone in mind or any plans to make it happen. Just idle chatter about how fun it would be with a guy or another girl with us. I'd been in a threesome before, but with two guys. It would be my first time with a girl and a guy. The fact that it would be with Katie just made it so much more appealing.

Of course, I agreed.

When Katie texted me that they were on their way to our place on the night in question, I quickly turned off the lights in the house and got myself ready. The plan was for Katie to tell Rick that I was out for the evening and they'd have the house all to themselves.

I heard them come into the house as I waited in my dark bedroom. As Katie had promised, they quickly made their way to her room. Ever impatient, I made my way into the hall and waited just outside her room, listening in. Only dim light emanated from her room. There were general noises of a couple making out. Some words were said, but too quietly for me to hear. I found myself wanting to peek around the corner to see what was going on, like some innocent schoolgirl curious for a glimpse. I didn't want to ruin the surprise by being spotted, though.

Finally, I heard Katie say, "I'll be right back, baby. I've gotta get your last birthday present. Now when I come back, you better have nothing on but your boxers."

"You got it," came Rick's excited response.

I made my way back to my room, and Katie joined me there. "All going to plan?" I asked. Katie nodded and giggled, closing the door. "Still want to do this?"

"More than ever," she answered.

"Good," I said before kissing her deeply. "Now get ready!"

Katie quickly stripped naked and then put on the outfit we'd decided on. I was already in mine. Once she was ready, we made our way into the hall again. I waited just outside again, as she moved into the doorway.

A gruff, "Wow," was all I heard from inside.

"Are you ready for your present, baby?" Katie had her teasing voice on. I can only assume Rick nodded. "Are you sure?" Another pause, then, "Are you sure you're sure?"

Finally, I heard the response. "Fuck yeah I'm ready, Katie! Now come on over here!"

"But I'm not your present," she said, still teasing.

"You're not?"

"Well, I should say that I'm only part of your present. Here's the other part." She reached out and took my hand, guiding me into the room.

Christmas lights around the room provided most of what little light there was. Katie kept them up year-round. A couple of lit candles were on stands on either side of the bed. Rick lay on his back, propped up on pillows. As promised, the only clothes he had on were a pair of gray boxers that didn't do anything to hide his erection.

He obviously wasn't expecting anyone else. His eyes widened and he made as if to cover himself before the reality of the situation hit him. He finally took in the sight before him.

Two girls stood in the doorway. One, he was intimately familiar with. The other, he almost certainly had thought about being intimate with. We were wearing matching outfits; Katie was in black, and I was in white. We were both in heels and thigh-high sheer stockings, with matching lace bra and thong. I'd moved in close once I came in, my hands on her waist had turned her to face me, though we both had our heads turned toward him.

"What do you think? Do you like your present?" I nuzzled her neck as she asked and slid a hand down to her ass cheek, though I never stopped looking at Rick. I'd thought maybe the shock of me being there might've softened him up a bit, but he was still clearly rock-hard as he took in the sight.

"You mean... both of you?" Words weren't coming easily to him.

"If you want us both," I said. "If not, I guess you could just watch." I kissed Katie's lips softly, playfully, putting on a show. I squeezed her ass, and she slid a hand to my breast. Both activities on the side clearly visible to Rick. We broke our lips apart and both looked at him, waiting for a response.

"No, no," he stammered. "I do want you. Both. Both of you."

"Good," I said as I gave Katie's ass a solid smack. I broke away from her and sauntered toward the bed. As I crawled onto the bed, climbing over his legs, I softly said, "Because I've really been wanting a good look at the cock Katie won't shut up about." I ran my hand up his thigh and over the tent in his boxers. My hand ran along his hardness before I tucked my fingers into the waist of his shorts and began to slide them down. I glanced up at his face, and he was looking over me at Katie, still wanting reassurance that it was okay.

I returned my focus to what I was doing and watched his cock leap out of his shorts. I slid them all the way off before settling in. His cock was quite nice. It was a little thinner than most I'd had, but a little longer as well. I took it in my hand and stroked up and down before giving it a good lick.

"I think I see what all the fuss is about. You were right, Katie." I kissed the tip before letting it part my lips and slide into my mouth.

I felt Katie's hand on my ass. "You don't think I'd lie about something like that, do you?" Her hand slid down and began to rub my pussy through my thong. I moaned softly into Rick's cock. "My, you're quite wet already! You might be more excited about this than Rick is!"

Axell_Cross77
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Axell_Cross77

"I sincerely doubt that," Rick breathed. I had to stop sucking him while I laughed. Katie took advantage of the moment and nudged me aside so that she could get at his cock. We took turns sucking him off, Katie rubbing my pussy and me rubbing hers the whole time. We'd take a few moments to kiss each other while trading off, but we wanted to be sure the focus was on him.

I thought he was getting close to cumming, and Katie confirmed it when she backed off his cock, saying, "No, I'm afraid we can't have that yet!" She knew his signs well. "Gotta keep you hard enough to fuck." She crawled up his body and planted her lips on his. His hard cock, wet with both of our spit, stood almost straight up just behind her, eager for her pussy.

Rick put his hands on her thighs and slid them up her body. He began working on the clasp of her bra. I gently pushed his hands aside as I slid in behind her, sitting on him and forcing his cock to point down and away. I pulled her upright so that she was sitting on his chest and brushed her hair to one side. My lips nipped and sucked at her neck as I fondled her full C-cup breasts from behind. Rick's hands met mine on her tits and we both played before I pulled mine away. I undid her bra and let the straps fall off her shoulders. He cast her bra aside and quickly returned his hands to her breasts. I put mine on top of his and squeezed them into her.

I rolled off of him and lie at his side. I turned his face to mine and kissed him, my hand then grazing along his chest. Soon Katie was lying on his other side and the three of us were kissing and exploring all over. At Katie's urging, my bra was hastily discarded.

After a few minutes of general kissing and caressing and smothering Rick in tits, Katie said to me, "I know we agreed that you could be first, but I really want him in me right now! Is that okay?"

I kissed her as I nodded. "Of course, Katie, baby." I looked at Rick. "What do you say? Can I ride your face while she rides your cock?"

"Oh, fuck yeah," he said.

Katie and I took the cue and both stood up on either side of the bed. We simultaneously slid our panties down, leaving us in just stockings and heels. I kicked my heels off, but Katie kept them on as she climbed back on top of him. This time she guided his cock into her pussy as she settled over him.

"Ohhh, Kristen," she moaned. "You've got to feel this!" Then with a smirk as she started to ride, she added, "I'll try to save some for you!"

I watched her go for a few moments, then turned to Rick. "What do you say? You ready for me?" He nodded, and I moved to straddle his head.

His hands gripped my hips as I lowered myself, and my pussy was met by his eager tongue and lips. Katie had been right. He was good at what he did. Katie and I faced each other as we both rode him, leaning together to kiss and to occasionally suck each other's tits. Rick's hands moved up and found our tits as well, from time to time.

I know Katie well, and it was no surprise when she had her first orgasm. I was close as well, after all this buildup, and I came shortly before Rick did.

We both rolled off of him, all of us breathing heavily. "So, Rick," I said, "enjoying your birthday?" We all laughed. "You ready to fuck me yet?" I really wanted him to fuck me. I had for a long time before Katie proposed this idea, and everything that night had only made me want it more.

Unfortunately, Rick's cock was, for the moment at least, spent. "I think I'll need a few minutes," he said. He was at half-mast, but I knew he had more in him. He just needed a moment.

"I'm sure Kristen doesn't need any more time," Katie said, "Do ya?" I shook my head. "So why don't you relax and enjoy the show?" She started crawling over him to get to me. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her the rest of the way. As she and I began making out anew, I was aware of Rick getting out of bed. Concerned, I kept an eye on him until I saw that he simply took a seat in a chair across the room, scooting it a bit for a better view, and began stroking himself as he watched.

Satisfied, I turned my attention to Katie. We kissed and fondled and sucked and licked and nibbled as we often did. Our legs intertwined and I rubbed my pussy along her thigh as she did the same to me. Finally, I pinned her down on her back and kissed my way down her body. I hooked my arms around her thighs and pressed my lips to her pussy. I could taste the remains of Rick as I ate her out. That was something I hadn't experienced before, and it turned me on even more.

Katie's hands were on the back of my head, holding me as her hips bucked against me. She was close to another orgasm, her breathing short and desperate. "Yes," she moaned. "Yes! Do it!"

That last comment confused me for a second, and I saw that her eyes were focused over and beyond me. Realization came a moment after Rick's hands firmly gripped my hips. I hadn't forgotten about him, but I had put all my attention on Katie. He held my hips still as his hard-again cock slid easily into my wet pussy. I moaned into Katie's pussy as he slowly pushed deeper and deeper into me until my ass was firmly pressed against his pelvis.

That's about when Katie came again, watching as her boyfriend shoved his cock into her best friend's pussy from behind.

Rick started fucking me in earnest, sliding in and out, his body slapping against my ass. I kept eating Katie's pussy as best I could, but I found it hard to focus on her at all anymore. Rick lived up to his reputation. He had a great cock and he knew how to fuck with it!

Katie moved to his side, kissing him and running her hands over his chest while she purred encouragement to him. Not that he needed it! It was no surprise that he made me cum before long. It was a bit of a surprise that I came for a third time before he orgasmed again, pulling out in time to shoot his load all over my ass. I only got a spurt or two, though, because Katie descended on his cock the moment it was out of my pussy. She took the rest of his cum in her mouth, and cleaned my juices off of him with her tongue.

The three of us collapsed on the bed again in a tangle of limbs.

"Happy birthday, baby," Katie cooed. I echoed her birthday wishes.

"Thank you," he said before kissing her deeply. "And thank you," he said to me and gave me a similar kiss. I thanked him in return. It may have been his birthday present, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

As the energy died down, I took my leave. Three people could fuck in that bed, but it would be crowded sleeping arrangements. I left my discarded clothes and made my way to my room before I took off my stockings and fell onto my bed to sleep.

I couldn't fall asleep right away, though. My mind was racing over this new experience, reliving it and eager to do it again. Before I drifted off, I heard Katie's familiar moans and knew that she and Rick were at it again.

Published 
Written by KristenO
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments