Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fuckbuddies - 2

"After having a blazing affair with Dan for six months, Beth decides to increase the number of participants."

75
11 Comments 11
3.9k Views 3.9k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Author's Notes

"Due to reader requests, I've written a second chapter of Fuckbuddies. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Let me know what you think of it."

The affair between Beth and Dan lasted for more than six months. Dan had expected after their first sex in the office, followed by their franticly orgasmic Saturday event, Beth would probably feel remorseful and guilty about cheating on her husband of twenty years. But, she grew bolder and more anxious for their sexual experiences to continue.

She had been in Dan's office a few days after their first Saturday coupling. Sitting across the desk from him, Beth confessed to having completely loved what they had done in his bedroom.

"And you plan to do it again?" he asked.

"I hope so," she had answered shyly.

"Tell me what we did and what you enjoyed," he suggested.

"You know what we did," Beth responded.

"Yes, I do," he told her. "But I want to hear it from your point of view."

After hesitating, Beth said, "Well, walking into your room and seeing you stroking your hard cock was extremely exciting. I've never seen a man jerking off other than in porn. I couldn't wait to get my clothes off and take it in my hand. Then you had me hold onto the headboard and ride your face until I had an orgasm. That was so wonderful, Dan. Then I slid down and rode your cock until I had another orgasm. After that, you took me from behind and filmed it with your phone. I can't begin to tell you how exciting it was to have you fucking me while I watched the video."

Beth continued for several more minutes, describing every sexual act they had performed during her four-hour stay with Dan. He could see her retelling the story excited her. Her nipples were showing through her silky blouse.

"Are your panties wet?" he asked.

"Very," was her whispered reply.

"Show me," he demanded. "Pull up your skirt and show me. No one will see what you are doing."

Beth lifted her skirt and opened her legs. The wet spot was easily spotted on her white lingerie. "Touch it," he said.

She put a hand between her legs, and he saw her press a finger into the wet spot.

"Rub it for me," he growled. "I want to see your finger slide through it."

Beth's face flushed, but she did as he ordered. She stopped worrying about someone walking into his office within a few seconds. What she was doing felt too good. Having him watching made it even more exciting. It took only a few minutes for Beth to get herself off.

When she moved her hand, Dan saw that her wet spot was twice as large. "That's beautiful, Beth. Now take the panties off and give them to me."

She was shocked at his suggestion but still too excited to refuse him. Beth carefully slipped them off, wadded them into a ball, and handed them to Dan.

He lifted the fabric to his nose and sniffed. "You smell wonderful," he said softly. "Now, put your hand back and do it again. I want to see your fingers disappear inside that wet pussy."

 When her finger began to slip in and out, Dan said, "Do you like my cock, Beth?"

Unable to speak at the moment, she nodded her head.

"You like it in your mouth, don't you?"

"Yes!" she gasped, her finger moving faster.

"You like my cum in your mouth, too."

Her eyes closed, and she nodded again.

"I'd like to put you on my desk and eat that delicious pussy right now, Beth."

The thought pushed her over the edge again. She covered her pussy with her hand, and her body shook in orgasmic bliss.

"Tonight, when the office is empty, perhaps we can both have a little oral stimulation," he suggested.

 

For her to masturbate during the day with him, watching became a regular occurrence. As the months passed, their office fuckery happened at least three times a week. Her husband didn't seem to mind Beth not getting home from work before 7:00. Donald had always enjoyed cooking, and this gave him a chance to work on his culinary skills.

Beth revised her workday wardrobe to eliminate pants. She was determined to be ready for Dan's hard cock whenever he offered it. Beth purchased more sex toys that she kept in her desk and found ways to use them throughout her day. She was fond of masturbating with her panties, removing them, and giving them to Dan. The gift made him understand Beth was hot, wet, and willing.

Not wanting to miss a second with Dan, she began checking the office to see when all of the employees were gone. When Beth was confident they were alone, she would enter his office, lock the door, and strip her clothes off. "How do you want me?" she'd ask.

Dan decided that Beth had given new meaning to the word horny. Most of the time in his office, she began on her knees, sucking his cock and fingering herself. As soon as Beth got herself off the first time, she would bend over his desk to let him pound her until she had a second orgasm. Their sessions lasted thirty to forty-five minutes, ending before the cleaning crew could catch them.

They both enjoyed their time together on Saturdays. Beth was especially vocal when they were in his home. She would announce her impending orgasms almost loudly enough to be heard by the neighbors. Dan enjoyed fingering her while she lay naked, sucking his cock. He liked watching her naked body move, and her breasts jiggle as she climaxed. Then, before Beth could regain her senses, he would spin her around and bury his face between her legs. He loved how she tasted but thought it was even better immediately after an orgasm. Dan took her from one eruption to the next until she could barely move.

That was her condition the first time he took her beautiful ass. Beth was so exhausted from multiple orgasms that her body was completely relaxed. He put lube on her crinkled opening before slipping in several fingers to loosen her up. It didn't take much before he pushed his thick cock inside her ass, listening to her groan. She enjoyed it so much that it became a regular Saturday event. Her favorite position was to get into reverse cowgirl position so that Dan could see and take a video of their action.

Watching his cock disappear into her ass was super exciting for Dan. Watching the video afterward always made Beth want more. He decided the best word to describe Beth was, 'insatiable.' She admitted to him once that after arriving home after their Saturday session, she would masturbate at least three times before going to bed.

One Monday at the office, Beth told Dan she had gone out to the pool after getting home on Saturday. She explained she was wearing her tiny bikini and could not keep her fingers away from her pussy until she noticed her neighbor watching from his bedroom window. "But I decided to enjoy it," she told Dan. "I know how much you enjoy watching me, so I pulled down the bikini bottom and let him watch as I fingered myself. It didn't take long for him to pull out his cock and stroke it. I just pretended it was you and got myself off twice. I'll bet he got cum on the curtains."

 

One day at the office, Donna Wilson stopped at Beth's door. "Hey, girl. I haven't seen you in months," Donna said. "When will you be available for lunch?"

"You name the day, and I'll be ready," Beth answered with a broad smile as her eyes roamed over Donna's body. She hadn't thought about the possibility of a threesome with Donna in a long time. Seeing her friend's wonderfully shaped body, the idea returned to her. 

The following day, they drove to a nearby restaurant. Beth selected a table that would allow them to talk freely without worry of being overheard. Once they had ordered, Beth said, "I have a confession to make. After you told me about your liaison with Dan, I asked him to fuck me."

"You're lying," Donna said in surprise.

"Nope. That's exactly what I said to him. I told Dan I loved my husband and enjoyed sex with him, but I wanted to get fucked. The way you described your time with him, I just knew that I had to get that kind of action."

"How brave of you," Donna said, squeezing Beth's hand. "So, did you actually go through with it?"

Beth looked around before answering. "That same day, he came into my office when everyone else was gone. He bent me over my desk and fucked me until I had two orgasms. Then he put me on my knees and shot his load into my mouth."

"Was that something you wanted?"

"You bet," Beth bragged. "I had seen it watching porn on the internet but never actually did it. My husband is a little old-fashioned and has strict rules on sex. Dan packs a big load."

"Yes, he does," Donna said, nodding her head. "I've been on the receiving end before. I can't tell you how often I've masturbated thinking of that man covering my tongue with his spunk. Was it just that one time?"

"Oh no," Beth replied with a grin. "We've been together in the office and his home many times. The office is always empty after 6:00, and the cleaning crew doesn't come in until 7:00. That gives us plenty of time for a quickie. And I'm with him on Saturdays when Donald is at the club with his buddies."

"I am so jealous," Donna said seriously. "Now I know why I haven't heard from him in such a long time."

"He suggested we invite you over one Saturday to join us in a threesome. Would you be interested?"

Donna just looked at Beth for a few seconds before answering. "Are you serious?"

"Absolutely," Beth told her friend. "It's one of those things I've never done and would like to try. Have you ever had sex with a woman?"

"It's been a few years, but it used to happen all the time when I was married. My husband's brother and wife used to visit with us every weekend. One night, we got a little drunk and played strip poker. That was followed by having sex with our mates so the other couple could see. After a few more drinks, we swapped partners. The next weekend, we did it again. But the men insisted that we have girl-on-girl sex. It was my first time, but I learned to love it."

"I've never tasted another woman," Beth admitted. "To be honest, I've always wanted to."

It was Donna's turn to look around before speaking. "Talking about it is making me so hot. Are your panties as wet as mine?"

"No," Beth answered, shaking her head. "Because I'm not wearing any. I masturbated at my desk this morning and then gave my panties to Dan. He likes the way they smell after I've had an orgasm."

"Now I'm jealous again," Donna said with a sigh. "I could never get away with masturbating at my desk. There are too many people in and out of my door."

"Any time you need to spank the clam, come to my office. Since I'm HR, we can close the door and do it together. Or, you could use one of my toys. Since Dan and I started having sex together, I've gathered quite a collection I keep in my desk."

"My panties were wet before. Now they are just soaked," Donna whispered.

Beth opened her purse and took something out. She leaned over to Donna and said, "Go to the restroom and remove your wet panties. Put them in your purse and slip this into your pussy. When you return to the table, I'll give you a thrill."

Donna looked at the object in her hand and smiled. Then, standing and picking up her purse, she said, "I'm ready for a thrill right now."

eroticNADINE
Online Now!
Lush Cams
eroticNADINE

When Donna returned to the table and sat down, Beth turned on the small beast nestled in Donna's wet pussy. Donna's eyes opened wide, and she whispered, "Oh my. That is delightful."

"And no one can see a thing," Beth said with a grin. "Unless you shout out something obscene, you can sit there and have one orgasm after another. Doesn't that sound delicious?"

Donna closed her eyes and smiled. "Delicious is not a good enough word to describe what's happening inside me. I've always wanted something to get me off without using my hands. This is wonderful."

Beth pushed the remote control device over to Donna. "And now it's yours. I have another one in my desk. This was just my spare for emergencies. Now you can have all of the orgasms you want at your desk without anyone having a clue about what's going on."

"The feeling is incredible," Donna whispered. "It's almost better than a hard dick."

"It lasts longer than a stiff cock, too," Beth explained. "It's rechargeable. You can keep going until the battery loses its power. I let one run in me for almost two hours one day at home. I lost track of how many orgasms I had, but I can tell you that I could hardly walk when I stopped it."

On their way back to the office, Donna turned on the unit again, running it up to high. "Oh, fuck!" she almost screamed. "That is just so fucking good."

"Since you brought up the topic of fucking," Beth said as she put her hand on Donna's bare thigh. "Who are you fucking these days?"

"For the last few months, I've only been fucking my fingers," Donna admitted. "For almost two years after my divorce, I had an affair with my husband's brother. I only saw him once a month, but he kept me stuffed with his Johnson when he was with me. And then, of course, I had that one-night stand with Dan. That was exceptional."

"Maybe you'd like to have Dan again?"

"Well, of course, I would," Donna said while the little vibrator continued to move in her pussy. "But it seems you have him pretty wrapped up right now."

"I'm happy to share with you," Beth said, moving her hand higher on Donna's thigh. "What will you be doing at 6:15 tonight?"

"I'll probably be at home making dinner."

"Wouldn't you rather be watching me sucking Dan's cock? Wouldn't that be more interesting?"

"I'm confused, Beth. What are you suggesting?"

Beth brought her fingers up to the lips of Donna's pussy. "I'm suggesting that at 6:15, I'll be on my knees sucking Dan's cock in his office. And I'm inviting you to join us." She could feel the little machine vibrating inside her friend.

"Oh, my god! I'm cumming right now. Oh, fuck!" Donna cried out.

"Get it!" Beth said as she squeezed her fingers around Donna's pussy lips. She held on to her friend's vibrating orgasm as her body shook. Waiting until Donna calmed down, Beth said, "Wouldn't you like to have some of that big dick tonight?"

"Yes, I would," Donna whimpered. "Tell me what I have to do."

 

At 6:15, Beth walked into Dan Goldman's office with Donna Wilson behind her. He watched her close his door and lock it.

"I've brought you a little surprise," Beth said while unbuttoning her blouse. She tossed her shirt aside and took off her skirt. When it hit the floor, she was wearing nothing but a smile. "Donna wants to watch me suck your big, hard cock, and I can't wait to get it into my mouth."

Without speaking, Dan stood and walked around his desk.

Donna could clearly see that he was already hard.

"I don't mind having an audience," Dan said as he unbuckled his trousers and let them fall around his ankles. "Donna has enjoyed my cock before."

When his cock stood proudly before him, a naked Beth dropped to her knees and took the head into her mouth. "Yes!" she gasped. "I've been waiting for this all day."

Dan unbuttoned his shirt and watched while Donna sat in one of his office chairs. Her skirt was pulled up high, and he could see she wasn't wearing panties. While Beth moaned as she sucked on his dick, Dan asked Donna, "How did you two get together?"

Donna pulled her skirt higher and put a hand between her legs as she watched Beth. "We had lunch together today, and Beth confided in me that she had become your personal slut. Now I understand why I haven't seen you in such a long time."

"Do you want to play with us?" Dan asked, noticing that Donna hadn't taken her eyes off of Beth.

"I was kinda hoping I might be invited to join in," Donna replied.

Dan pulled Beth up and had her lie on her back on his desk. "First, I have to taste this sweet pussy," he announced.

Donna pushed him out of the way. "We discussed this at lunch today. Beth wants to have a woman do the honors. So, maybe you can find something to do with that hard cock behind me."

Donna spread Beth's legs apart and put them over her shoulders. She wasted no time finding Beth's clit with her tongue and slipping two fingers inside her friend's dripping pussy.

Dan moved behind Donna, lifting her skirt to show her shapely butt. His cock got harder as he watched the two women in front of him.

When the head of his shaft touched Donna's pussy, she moved her legs farther apart. She moaned when the head was inside her, "Yes, Dan! That's what I need!"

The smell of sex hung in the room, along with the sounds of skin slapping together and moans. Beth was the first to reach an orgasm, followed quickly by Donna. When Dan was ready, he pulled out of Donna and asked, "Who wants it?"

Beth was quickly back on her knees in front of Dan. "It's mine," she announced before wrapping her lips around his thick cock, now covered with Donna's juices. It was only a matter of seconds before Dan took Beth's hair in his hands and growled. "Fuck!" he said as Donna watched him pump his load into Beth's mouth.

When he was finished, Beth stood and kissed Donna, allowing about half of his spunk to slip onto her friend's tongue. She swallowed what was in her mouth and smiled at Donna. "See," she said sweetly, "I don't mind sharing."

Donna reached out to take one of Beth's nipples between her fingers. "Did you enjoy the tongue-lashing I gave you?"

"It was sensational," Beth replied. "I can't wait to return the favor."

Dan was pulling his trousers back on. "Does that mean you are inviting Donna to join us on Saturday?"

"It's your house," Beth answered. "It's your place to invite her. But I would certainly enjoy having her with us. I have a feeling you'd enjoy watching us in a' 69,' wouldn't you?"

"I can't imagine anything better," he said with a laugh.

 

On Saturday morning at 10:30, Beth and Donna pulled into Dan's driveway simultaneously. Beth exited her car and saw Donna open her legs and remove the remote-driven toy. "Getting in a little pre-game practice?" she asked Donna.

Donna blushed. "I'm afraid the idea of having you and Dan as sex partners for several hours got me a little worked up," she told Beth. As they walked into Dan's garage, she added, "I enjoyed our little sex game in Dan's office. I'm expecting today to be twice as good."

Beth showed her familiarity with Dan's house when she hit the button to lower his garage door. She led Donna inside, saying, "Don't be surprised if we find Dan naked in his bed, stroking his stiff cock."

"No foreplay?" Donna asked. "Just get right down to it?"

"We don't have a lot of time," Beth explained. "I'm here to get fucked. After I leave, you can stay and play patty-fingers with him. Dan and I are not in love. We are just fuckbuddies."

"You wouldn't get jealous if I stay after you leave?"

"Nope. Not at all," Beth replied. "I have to get home and act like an innocent wife. But I'll probably masturbate several times thinking about you two together."

They stepped into Dan's bedroom and found him naked on his bed. "Why are you two still dressed?" he asked.

Beth pulled off her clothes and was naked in under thirty seconds. She jumped on the bed, saying, "Feed me that big dick before our guest can get naked."

And that was how things went until 4:00, when Beth had to go home. They'd moved from one position to another for more than four hours. Dan got his wish and watched Donna and Beth get into a '69,' going at each other like they were starving.

At 3:45, Beth got off the wet bed sheets and began dressing. "I've got to get home, but you two keep at it. Dan, you take care of Donna. She's been doing without lately and probably needs to be fucked until she can't remember her name."

 

While driving home, Beth thought about the day they had enjoyed. "I think we covered all the bases," she said aloud. "There wasn't any part of me that didn't get kissed, licked, fingered and fucked." She laughed, saying, "Fuck, but that was fun!" As she drove, Beth decided that Donna would probably spend the night in Dan's bed. She wasn't in the least jealous but hoped it would cause Donna to be pulled into their sexual arrangement regularly.

Pulling into her garage, Beth was relieved to see she was home before Donald. She would have a chance to get a shower before he arrived home. While washing her hairless pussy, Beth came up with a good idea. She knew she would masturbate as soon her husband was home and became buried in some sports show on television, and that's when she would want to do it.

When Donald arrived home, he found Beth in one of her tiny bikinis in the kitchen. "Hi, babe," he said as he smacked her ass. "You're lookin' mighty fine. I won money playing poker with the guys this afternoon. Now I'm gonna grab a beer and check on the TV. You gonna grab some sun?"

Beth gave her husband a peck on the cheek, saying, "That's my plan. I'm just fixing a drink to take out to the pool." She finished making her drink, picked up her beach bag, and walked out to the pool in their backyard. Beth selected the lounge chair that Donald couldn't see from inside. She set her drink on a table and took her bikini bottom off.

She stretched out on the lounge chair, half closed her eyes, and waited for her neighbor to appear at his window. It wasn't a long wait. She could see him just inside the second-story bedroom window. The difference from the last time he watched her was that this time, he had binoculars.

Fantastic, Beth thought. This makes it even better. Opening her beach bag, she pulled out an eight-inch plastic dildo. Beth had bought it because she thought it looked amazingly like Dan's cock. She layered some lube on the plastic tube and placed it against her pussy. With half-closed eyes, Beth could see the neighbor's mouth drop open. She opened her legs and pushed the dildo deeply inside her. She discovered the lube she had used was unnecessary. Her pussy walls were still coated with layers of Dan's spunk.

"Enjoy the show," she said. "I know I'm going to."

 

Edited by ChrisM

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments