Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Size Queen

"Frustrated with her dating life, Sarah finally gets what she needs."

26
6 Comments 6
7.8k Views 7.8k
2.9k words 2.9k words

"You're fine, babe. Six inches is more than enough. You have a great cock."

A significant part of Sarah's sex life in her twenties consisted of her faking orgasms to protect the feelings of the men she slept with. 

"Baby, you're the biggest one I've ever had," worked 100% of the time when a guy was struggling to keep an erection.

It was all a lie. Does size matter? What do you think? She was well sick of the question by the time she turned thirty. Working as an executive at a large media startup meant she didn't have the time to fuck underendowed men.

The problem was that it was impossible to talk length and girth with men on Tinder. Every guy was two inches bigger and thick on the Internet. And the truly well-hung replied with a dick pic almost without fail. That was an instant turn-off. Sarah lived for the moment when she peeled her lover's boxers to reveal a huge throbbing cock. Spoilers weren't welcome.

Sarah's disappointing dating life took a sharp turn when she met her fake husband — Tony. Tony was a high-flyer, and he didn't exist.

She got the idea for Tony from a guy she hooked up with in Denmark last year. He told her about a fetish called "hotwifing." Apparently, some men wanted their wives to sleep with other men. They looked for bulls — younger and fitter guys with bigger cocks to pound their wives while they were at work. Some even wanted to watch, which Sarah thought to be a little bizarre.

The Dane told her about how he found bulls for his ex-wife. Entire online forums were dedicated to matching hotwives with eligible bulls. One time, he flew out two black guys from the States to fuck his wife. That blew her mind.

Sarah conceived Tony as soon as she landed back home in New York City. Tony was older than her. He travelled a lot for business, but he didn't want his absence to affect his dear wife's happiness. So he let her fuck other men.

She signed up for a few hotwife forums as Tony and posted some ads, offering herself to the right bull. It was strange at first. A lot of time-wasters kept begging her for pics. But she learned to recognise the promising ones quickly.

To her surprise, the interactions were much more respectful than anything she'd experienced in online dating. No more, "wanna 'fck tonite, bby?'" No more guys going on psychotic rage trips when she ignored their requests to "show pussy, hun."

The guys asked Tony about what his wife liked—Champagne? Roses? Belgian chocolate? Does she prefer men in a suit or casually dressed? A stubble or clean shaved? Others enquired whether the wife enjoyed giving head. Why, she most certainly did.

In return, she questioned them about their physique. When she asked how big they were, they just replied, no weird games, no dick pics, just measurements. She also learned that she could ask them to verify. That meant sending a selfie while holding an ID. Most did that without protest which blew her mind. Being a man clearly had its advantages.

Sarah met her first bull in Felidia, an upscale Italian place in Midtown. According to Tony, that would be a place his wife would enjoy. They dined on black truffle ravioli and butternut squash soup. The food was spectacular, but conversation was lacking. That was fine because he was shredded and had a magnificent cock, nine inches and thick, not Internet nine inches, which were usually barely seven. She was hooked.

In the year that followed, Sarah had some of the most satisfying sex of her life. The men clamoured to please her according to Tony's instructions. They wore what he asked them to wear, took her out to her favourite restaurants, and brought her gifts she actually wanted. None of that power-play bullshit that insecure men tried on her before.

Every single one wore a condom, no questions. They never met Tony, of course, but his virtual presence during each encounter made all the difference. This fascinated her. Perhaps they were worried that he'd fuck them up if they tried to cross her? Did Tony come off as a tough guy?

When she felt a bit more adventurous, Tony told one of the bulls that she loved butt plugs. He asked the guy to buy one, lube up her ass and gently insert it in her butt while fucking her pussy from behind.

"She will go absolutely wild. Don't tell her I told you," Tony said.

He did as he was told — brought a brand-new golden jewel plug with red stone. He lubed up her as carefully while sliding his cock in and out of her pussy. The plug went in and he continued fucking her.

That night, Sarah came three times. Pulling the strings like that behind the scenes turned her on a lot more than she was willing to admit. However, her most daring adventure was yet still to come.

One evening, she stumbled upon the profile of her old Danish friend on the hotwifing forums. She couldn't help but read through his post history. It started with him asking for advice on how to convince her wife to "get into the lifestyle." In his last posts, he complained that she left him for a well-hung, twenty-three-year-old architecture major that knocked her up. Deep in his post history was a recommendation for Suli and Isaac to a fellow cuck who was looking for the first BBC threesome for his wife's birthday.

"They were incredible," he wrote, "I flew them out to Copenhagen to meet my wife. Worth every penny. Highly recommended."

Later in the thread, Isaac replied with the winking emoji. Sarah opened his profile and found a schedule with booking instructions. Suli and Isaac spent their weekends fucking the wives of well-heeled husbands that paid for everything. What a hobby.

Sarah never had a threesome before. The idea of being pampered by two men at the same time overwhelmed her at first. Besides, flying out two guys to NYC to rail her was insane. It'd be expensive, very expensive. Although she didn't have to worry about money, she wasn't a carefree millionaire just yet.

It'd be something that Tony would want to do for sure, she mused. Sarah was happily single, but her imaginary husband pretty much ended up taking over her life. She logged in to the forum every day to check whether Isaac and Suli had a new raving review.

Once a seed was planted in her mind, resistance was futile. Sarah knew it. She kept checking the availability on Isaac's profile, hovering the cursor over the little envelope in the corner. One night, she drank a bottle of wine and clicked it to message him.

Their next availability was a few weeks out, but someone cancelled on them last minute. They were free this weekend. Sarah's fingers typed yes before her mind could stop her. For a moment, it felt as if Tony was alive inside of her. She booked the flights and the hotel for the weekend and passed out.

The rest of the week flew past. After spending twelve hours in the office, every single day, for two weeks, to resolve an issue with a high-profile client, she was ready to blow off some steam.

"On her way now," Tony texted Isaac. "Have fun."

Sarah was in a taxi to the Upper West Side. The traffic was heavy. The bright yellow light from the street lamps reflected on the wet road. It had just stopped raining.

With everything else going on, Sarah didn't have much time to think about her outfit. She went for her usual, all-black combo, a strapless, figure-hugging dress, black invisible bra, lace thong, and garter belt set with matching thigh-high stockings and high heels.

She went straight to the hotel — no dinner date tonight. Sarah was very well connected and running into a friend was likely. She didn't want to be spotted dining with her two fuckboys. It was too obvious. She climbed out of the cab in front of the hotel. Followed by the clicking of her heels on the wet stone pavement tiles, she headed inside.

Isaac was waiting for her in the lobby. He wore a slim-fit, blue shirt and chinos. His wide smile beamed at her from under his well-groomed beard. He was a lot taller than she expected him to be, towering over her even with her heels on. And, he brought a rose.

They took the elevator together to the forty-seventh floor and walked down the hotel corridor. Sarah's stomach tensed. She's had dozens of one-night stands over the years. But each of those was a perfectly balanced encounter. How was she supposed to even handle two men at the same time? What was she doing?

tonymuaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tonymuaa

The door of their room clicked when Suli opened it. He was slightly shorter and leaner than Isaac, clean-shaven, his skin enviably smooth.

"Welcome," he said, ushering them into the suite. Sarah could feel his gaze examining her figure.

As soon as the door closed, she found herself between the two of them.

"Tony is a lucky guy," Suli said and wrapped his arm around her waist. "Impeccable."

Before she could react, Isaac brushed his long fingers under her chin and gently pulled her head to kiss her. His tongue briefly mingled with hers. It was unexpected and electrifying.

"Tonight, you belong to us," Isaac whispered.

Their hands moved nimbly all over her body. Suli cupped her breasts while Isaac moved his palms down along her hips to squeeze her ass. It was overwhelming and felt incredibly hot.

Sarah turned to kiss Suli. She pressed her palm against his muscular chest. Her breath grew deeper.

The top of her dress loosened up; Isaac was slowly undoing the zipper on her back. He pulled it down to her waist. Next, her strapless bra dropped to the floor and he cupped her breasts from behind.

Suli took over and pulled her dress down over her hips, revealing her lace garter belt and thong. "Gorgeous."

Mere minutes into meeting them, Sarah knew exactly why they received so many rave reviews. They worked together in symphony, gently, quietly, deliberately worshipping every inch of her body. She felt like a queen.

Suli's hand now wondered between her legs. She watched his reaction as he found out how wet she was.

She started undoing his shirt. The tiny buttons made it awkward. Suli pushed her hands gently aside. He grabbed at his collar and pulled. The entire row of tiny buttons flew across the room in a mini-explosion of lust.

Sarah gasped. He was as ripped as the pictures on the forums showed him to be. She brushed her hand along his torso and abdomen. Then she started undoing his belt.

Isaac took advantage of her bending over slightly. He groped and spread her ass, taking a moment to admire it.

Suli helped her pull his chinos down. He wore simple, black, Calvin Klein boxers that pushed his now erect cock to his right thigh. He was big.

Behind her, Isaac undid the clips on her garter belt and slipped her thong down to her ankles. The stockings and garter belt would stay up, but she was now completely exposed to both of them. The mere thought of that made her even wetter.

She stroked Suli's enormous bulge until she couldn't resist any longer. She peeled his underwear away and pulled his penis out.

"Oh my god, baby."

Suli was uncut, and she pulled the foreskin all the way down to reveal a huge head. She kissed the tip, about to attempt to suck him, but then she noticed Isaac undoing his belt next to them.

"Let me take care of that," she said and knelt in front of him. He wasn't hard yet when the chinos came off. Sarah placed both of her hands on his crotch before swiftly removing his boxers.

She grabbed his flaccid penis and took him in her mouth immediately, circling the soft head with her tongue. It grew and hardened in her hand almost instantly.

She moved aside and grabbed Suli's cock in her other hand, bringing both closer to her. They played with her boobs and hair while she stroked them and alternated sucking each one.

These guys were proper men. They knew how to carry themselves and how to handle a woman. Together, they had enough cock for a group of five men — those Internet heroes that Sarah used to meet on Tinder. In her hands, their penises looked like trophies. She couldn't wait to find out how they would feel inside of her.

After a while, Isaac lifted her from the floor as if she weighed nothing at all. He carried her to the bed on the other side of the room. She knelt right at the edge on all fours, offering herself to him. She felt his fingers brush between the folds of her pussy, opening it up and sliding down towards her clit. After a few strokes, he pulled her hair back gently and whispered to her ear, "Are you ready?"

"Oh my god, yes. Please, fuck me," Sarah stuttered. She felt the girth of Isaac's massive cock pressing against her vulva. She gripped the sheets in her hands and let out a soft moan while he filled her up.

Soon, he was sliding comfortably in and out, fucking her from behind. The sensation of being filled with so much dick made her almost forget about the other player in the room. Suli climbed on the bed and knelt in front of her so that she could reach his cock. She cupped his balls and played with his foreskin before taking him into her mouth. She struggled as Isaac pounded her from behind.

Suli threaded his fingers through her hair to help her hold it up and started gently pushing her cock in and out of her throat. The sudden loss of control sent shivers through her body. She was being used by two men that she just met, being fucked from both ends for their pleasure like a slut.

They kept spit-roasting her, and she couldn't take it any longer. Her body convulsed. Her teeth sunk gently into Suli's cock as the wildest orgasm took over her body.

Undeterred, the guys slowed down only briefly. Isaac pulled out and flipped Sarah on her back. Then he changed places with Suli. He knelt beside her, offering her his cock to suck while Suli explored her pussy with his tongue.

Lying down, she finally got a good look at both of their naked bodies. Their skin was so soft stretching around their muscles. They were incredibly fit.

She kept stroking and sucking Isaac as Suli started fucking her. He held her legs spread wide in the air. Then, he pressed them together and flipped Sarah on her side so that she could better suck Isaac.

She felt Suli's finger slipping over her asshole. He was playing with it and massaging it while pushing his enormous cock in and out of her pussy. It came exactly at the right time and felt divine.

Isaac's breath quickened. His abdomen flexed intensely. He groaned and came inside her mouth. Sarah kept stroking him slowly and looked him in the eyes while she swallowed his entire load.

Suli's cock slipped out of her. Instead of putting it back inside, she felt pushing it against her butt. A little taken aback, Sarah pushed him away. She loved ass play, but she wasn't ready for anal today.

"Today, I want you in my pussy, baby."

She could see how incredibly horny Suli was. He wanted her ass, but he nodded and continued fucking her pussy.

This sent her head into the clouds again. It was just her and two huge guys. They could've done anything to her. Nobody would know. They chose to respect her boundaries which she found so incredibly arousing that she was ready to cum again.

Suli noticed as he started building up pace. Sarah started moaning. She bit her lip and put Suli's hand back on her but. "You can play," she said.

Suli obliged. His fingers danced gently around the opening, pressing against it. Sarah couldn't control her moans anymore.

"Aaah," she wheezed when Suli pushed his finger inside her ass. Then his muscles seized. His cock started throbbing inside of her. He pressed his body against hers as he came, which pushed Sarah over the edge for the second time. They both finished at the same time.

Isaac, who gathered his wits in the meantime, brought a bottle of Veuve Clicquot from the mini-fridge. He popped it open and poured a glass for each.

They talked about their time in New York City — Suli and Isaac were frequent visitors. They drank the champagne and admired each other's bodies. The night was just getting started.

Sarah came four more times that night. When her lovers were both completely spent, she slipped her black dress back on, leaving her lace thong behind on the bed where Suli lay fast asleep.

"Give our warmest regards to Tony," Isaac said when they hugged and kissed by the hotel room door for the last time.

Sarah smiled. "I most certainly will."

Published 
Written by keyforce9
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments