Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Some Good Storytelling

"Telling my wife fantasies that make her come over and over."

12
3 Comments 3
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"All of my stories are true. Of course, the parts that I make up inside the story are all made up. <p> [ADVERT] </p>But her reactions to the stories are true to life."

Before I start, since you may just be joining us, you need to know that my wife is the goddess of sex. She's incredibly multi-orgasmic. When we're sober, she'll typically have a dozen orgasms in a regular session (you know, twenty minutes or so). But we got prescriptions for medical marijuana a few years ago, and found out that when high, she can come pretty much continuously, and I get so turned on that I can fuck her for hours, so she'll have literally hundreds of orgasms in a night.

We had an amazing night the other night. With the schoolgirl outfit that I described in another story, and all the taboos involved in that. But there was more to it. I wasn't sure there was any way to write about it that does it justice. So I’ve been sitting not writing it, but you know you have to start at some point because that’s the only way it’s going to get started. Here I go.

Part of putting on the schoolgirl outfit is: what is the scenario we’re enacting? It’s not high school; that would peg her as too young. So it’s college. She’s not wearing a uniform, she’s wearing it because she knows it’s hot. But I should still be in a position where I’m exploiting her in some way since that’s hot, too. We tried professor and student, and that didn’t work that well.

It worked better as a graduate teaching assistant and student, probably for about two reasons: one, it’s easier to imagine a twenty-six-year-old grad student being stupid enough to exploit his hot student than a thirty-three-year-old professor who’s sat through a dozen harassment training seminars; two, I was actually a graduate teaching assistant once and had some hot students come by office hours for no good reason.

Fortunately, I didn’t try anything. My point is, with an almost thirty-year history of built-up fantasies around the situation, maybe it all flowed more smoothly than it would have if I’d had to imagine being a professor, which I’ve never been.

She kept asking me what we were learning—the first thing I said was, "history of sex" and then "psychology of behavior," both of which I was pretty proud of, especially considering I was high and my wife was wearing a ridiculously hot outfit, which makes it pretty hard to think. But after that, I kind of ran out of ideas. Or maybe not, but when she asked, "What are we learning now?" a while later, I got confused, and that was kind of the end of the roleplay. 

Don’t read too much into this; the roleplay conversations were like four or five lines, interspersed with hours of fucking and commanding her to behave. It’s not like we really act out anything complex or at any level of detail. It’s more like it sets a mood, and having that mood set, I, at least, get really horny.

We didn’t fill out the backstory much, but she needed to get a better grade or something, so she wore the slutty outfit to try to seduce me. And of course that’s wrong, so not only did I fuck her, but I threatened to turn her in for it if she didn’t come to my office weekly for the punishment that I would mete out myself. Namely, all the spanking and whipping, and cocksucking and fucking because, again, she was a very bad girl and deserved to be punished. But she is such a bad girl that she kind of liked being my submissive little slut and started to say "Please spank me," because that’s also bad and she knows it. And clearly, she knows how much I like it.

There was a point at which I put something else on her—some skimpy pink crotchless panties. They went on before the skirt came off, that is, we changed the underwear. I’m pretty sure anything under that pleated, plaid skirt will look incredible. And then there was a period of time when she had nothing on her midsection but was still wearing the crop top, pushup bra, and thigh-high stockings. I remember saying, "Oh shit baby, you have to suck my cock in that outfit," but then we got into doing something else, equally hot, I’m sure, and never came back to it, I don’t think.

Anyway, I mention this because, at some point when she was mostly or fully disrobed, she said, "What’s going on now?" I didn’t really follow; I think in her mind she was continuing the conversation about what we’re learning in school, but that was a long time beforehand, so I didn’t connect it up. Or maybe not. Either it felt like forever to me and wasn’t, because that’s what being high does, or it was forever, but since she hadn’t really said anything in between, she thought we were still in that conversation, which is also what being high does.

scarlet_darling26
Online Now!
Lush Cams
scarlet_darling26

I said, "Huh?" and she said, "Tell a story." OK. If you’ve read any of my blog, you’ll understand that this could mean different things. She doesn't usually hear what I'm saying very clearly. But whatever it means, it’s pretty thrilling to be told to fantasize out loud about other imaginary people I would want to fuck, so I said, "Oh, there’s a really hot boy already here. He’s twenty-five and really fit.

"His cock is really big, and just standing there looking at us, he’s getting hard." Meanwhile, she’s using our most powerful bullet vibe, and I have my dick oiled up and in one hand. With the other hand, I’m squeezing her tits or putting fingers in her pussy or a million other things—spanking her ass, running the whip over her nipples, whipping her thighs. "He comes over and grabs my cock with one hand. With the other, he pulls me close. I stuff that big cock in my mouth and love it, taking it as deep as I can."

She gasps, her whole body jolting, and begins coming. "Fuck, it feels so dirty, I love it. I get him to the edge of coming and stop. Then I decide he needs me more than I need him. I stand over him, and he looks up at me while I ease my cock down his throat. Oh my god, his throat is so good. He’s kind of gagging but I feel so good in his throat that he can’t stop, and the gagging feels great on my dick. He takes me all the way in and nods his head to let me know he’s ready to have his throat fucked hard." 

She’s stifling screams, moaning, her hips lurching. I can see her vulva contracting repeatedly, almost non-stop.

"His cock is rock solid, he’s starting to drip pre-come he’s so turned on. Pounding him balls-deep, I blow up, shooting cum down his throat, my cock throbbing with pleasure. ‘Oh yeah, baby!' I scream at him. Fuck yeah, it is so good to own a cute young man’s throat." 

Still coming, her hips bucking, she turns her face into her pillow so she can let out a cry. 

"He looks up at me again and finally has to let me go. I pull out, dripping the rest of my come onto his lips and chin. Finally, he recovers and slides his big cock, slick with pre-come, into your sweet little asshole. Gently, he opens up your anus, slowly getting deeper and deeper." 

Here, she calmed down a little, regrouping. But I knew how to fire her up again, fast.

"He continues, slowly, but you can tell he’s holding back, and you are so ready. You beg him for more. ‘Fuck my ass!’ you command." 

An actual scream got out briefly; she stifled it and began shuddering, pressing the vibe hard against her clit. I put a hand on her pussy and it’s literally dripping, like maybe she just squirted a little. "He pulls me over and says, ‘Baby, I want to feel your cock against mine.’ With him behind you and me in front, my cock fully hard already, I spread your pussy juice all over it and slide it into your hot, tight cunt."

Again, she’s continuously coming, gasping, moaning, bucking, and quivering, throwing her head from side to side.

"You have two hard cocks in you, one in your ass and one in your cunt. I can feel his beautiful big cock pressing against mine, and we start thrusting one after the other, filling your holes and pressing our cocks against each other. ‘Fuck me!’ you say. ‘Fuck me hard!’ I reach around, grabbing his ass cheeks to force him into you with all my strength, and tickling his anus with a finger. Swimming in lust, we pound your perfect little tight, slippery holes.

Finally, he says, ‘Oh my god, I’m going to explode,' and that pushes me over the edge. We both push as deep as we can at the same time, and we begin our massive orgasms. Screaming, we pump you full of cum. Wave after wave hits us, our cocks swelling in you and against each other, as the cum begins to drip out of you and run down your legs."

At this point, she has gone totally into outer space—she’s barely even present, lost in the moment, getting everything she cares about and all she needs. She lurches, her whole body ripples, her pussy pulsating, and she comes in a giant wave. She drops the vibrator to the side and, panting, enjoys the energy flowing through her and carrying her through the Universe.

Published 
Written by mainline
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments