Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The girls have all the fun

"This is a true story of our next adventure into FFM."

15
5 Comments 5
9.2k Views 9.2k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is a true story of part one of our adventure with a beautiful 25 year old woman. <p> [ADVERT] </p> The names have been changed for privacy."

We had been living on the Great Barrier Reef islands for two years and decided to move back to the mainland.  After some decision making, this meant settling back to a popular resort town that wasn’t too large.  After the island life, we didn’t want to be living amongst three million people in a city.  

We chose the second of our hot spots and concentrated on searching for a job.  M was placed quickly.  I was approached to manage a small resort about two months later and accepted.

The resort came with accommodation and we moved in. The staff were very welcoming and previous managers very helpful with advice to smooth the transition.

Over time we became more comfortable with our new surroundings and new colleagues.  There were lots of good times especially with the chef whose name was Anna and the grounds-person who was Deb.  

We soon realised that Deb was definitely only into girls. She was about twenty-five and very fit with short brown hair and what I guessed were B cup breasts.  She was very sexy in a slightly butch way.  She had a beautiful tight body and was very much a turn on.  We became friendly with most of the staff and would always have Friday afternoon drinks.

As time went on Deb came back to our accommodation more often and sometimes Anna would come too.  She was obviously close to Anna and I suspected there was something there. 

One Sunday evening all the staff had left and we were closing Reception when Deb came by.  We asked if she would like a drink and we headed to the bar.  Reception and the bar were closed so we sat and drank and talked for ages.

After a while, someone suggested (can’t remember who) that we go and have a spa.  We went up to the apartment and collected towels and swimwear and off we went.  Of course, Deb had no swimwear but she said she didn’t need any.

We went to the Spa and we started to go to the change rooms.  

“Hey, why bother! I don’t have swimmers so I’m just stripping and jumping in,” Deb said.

I watched as she undressed, she seemingly had no inhibitions as she unbuttoned her shirt and removed it revealing that she wasn’t wearing a bra.  I had often imagined her tits and there they were on display; smallish, beautiful, and just teasing me as I gazed at them … I’m such a tit guy.  

Then Deb started to remove her jeans.  Again, I watched as they came off followed by her g-string. She happily exhibited her now naked body to me but it was a little wasted on M who wasn’t paying any attention to the strip (and I’m sure it was put on for her.)  

I stripped down (always keen to be naked) and M started to undress as well. I could see Deb checking her out as she stripped.  M was seemingly oblivious to the attention she was getting but Deb was watching closely as garments came off, revealing her beautiful tits before exposing her lovely landing strip and pussy.

After she got into the water I suggested to M,  “why don’t you see what happens,” suggesting, “If she tries something just lie back, relax, have fun and enjoy.”

The response was very negative … something like, “That’s just not gonna happen.”

Once we were all in the spa with the water swirling around us, I lay back with my eyes closed enjoying the beautiful sensations from the spa jets. 

Suddenly M was beside me and said, “Maybe you should just lie back, relax, enjoy, and see what happens … !”  With that M went back to her position next to Deb.

Alexyen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alexyen

I watched as she was clearly being felt up by a girl for (perhaps) the first time.  She had her head on the back of the spa with that dreamy look on her face that she gets while I’m fucking her.  I could only imagine that she had fingers in her pussy and was in heaven.  I watched as she had a beautiful orgasm cumming heavily on Deb’s fingers.

After she came she continued to relax with her head back.  That dreamy look continued for a while and I started watching Deb more closely.  The water level was too high to really make out what was going on beneath the surface but by Deb’s movements, I could imagine that she was feeling M’s tits as well as her pussy.  

M and Deb started to speak to each other quietly.  They giggled a little and Deb kissed her.  Soon they were kissing passionately.  They were obviously having a great time as the water eddied and swirled around them but soon M had that familiar look on her face and laid her head back while Deb played.

M appeared to drift off to sleep and shortly after she awoke with a start and said she felt like shit.  It was probably a combination of too many drinks, a very abbreviated nap, and the warm temperature of the water in the spa bath.  So Deb and I helped her out of the water.  We all got dressed and went back upstairs to our apartment.

Once in the room, M said that she needed to go for a sleep.  We put her to bed but it wasn’t that late.  I asked Deb what she wanted to do.

“I smell like chlorine so I would like to use your shower if that’s ok.” was her reply.

I took her to the bathroom and started to run the shower.  Deb got undressed and jumped in.  It all seemed very natural since I had already seen her naked.  She asked if I wanted to join her so within moments I was naked and in the shower with her.

“One thing though,” she said, “keep that cock well away from me.  I’m not interested in your thing ok?”

So I asked if I could wash her back.  She turned away from me and I began to soap her up.  I washed her back and then moved around her body and started to wash her tits.  She lifted both her arms to give me better access.  I washed her ass and then started soaping her legs, first outside and then inside.

Soon I had turned her around and was washing her pussy and sucking her nipples.  Before long Deb suggested that I do a little more with my mouth and tongue.  I sat on the floor of the shower and Deb straddled my face.  I started to lick and kiss the inside of her legs before moving to her beautiful pussy.  This was the first pussy I had tasted since M and I were married so this was a real treat.  I took my time, savouring the delights of this new, fresh, young athletic cunt.

Deb exclaimed that she was enjoying the head job but a few of her girlfriends could help me master my technique and told me that she wanted to cum.  I kept lapping at her hole as she began playing with her clit.  Within minutes she had a beautiful orgasm as I kept licking.

Shortly after, Deb got dressed and went home.  I checked on M and she was still asleep.  

So I went back to the bathroom remembering how great Deb tasted, how she had fingered my wife to an orgasm, and jerked off to my own fabulous orgasm shooting huge streams of cum.

Can’t let the girls have all the fun!

 

Published 
Written by Smithymike
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments