Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jordan's Coming Of Age

"Jordan's passage into adulthood is not a smooth journey!"

49
11 Comments 11
9.6k Views 9.6k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"I have used a different writing style in this story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Please let me know what you think."

Oh fuck, she's reaching behind and unfastening her bra. I can't believe I'm doing this.

Jordan stretches, up on tiptoes on a rock to get a better view. He leans into the window, one hand on the sill and the other firmly clasped on his hard cock. He jerks it back and forth as Cathy pulls the bra forward and places it on a chair by the bed.

Man, look at those tits! Wonder what she's going to do next. God, I want to touch them. Please, please take off your panties!

Cathy walks over to the dresser and picks up a brush and starts running it through her long blonde hair.

Shit, I can only see her back now. Next time I have to move the curtain a bit more to the side to get a better view.

After a few agonizing minutes, Jordan sees Cathy come back into full view. She hooks her fingers around the elastic on her panties but then stops. She walks over to near the door, flips the light switch and the room is dark.

Fuck fuck fuck! Why did she do that? Hope she doesn't know I'm watching. Not sure what I'd do if she found out I'm ogling her. My life would be over. But shit, I just can't stop staring at her.

He jumps down, his cock bobbing up and down as he stuffs it in his pants and zips up. Then he runs across the yard, pushes through a gap in the cedar hedge, opens the back door and heads to his bedroom in the basement. He strips off his clothes and lies on the bed, hand back on his cock, stroking.

Those tits, those fucking tits. Love her nipples, the way they stick out. They're a bit bigger than my sister's. She was so freaking mad when I opened the door to the bathroom when she forgot to lock it.

It isn't long before Jordan lets out a gasp and shoots a huge load of cum. He keeps rubbing it until the last few drops emerge. He walks to the bathroom, cleans up, takes a pee and then heads to bed and is soon asleep.

---------------------------------

Jordan and his buddy Will are shooting some hoops in the front yard when Chris's mom Cathy calls to them, "Supper's ready." They sit down on stools at the island and Cathy places some plates of food in front of them.

God, she's so fucking hot! Love that tight blouse. Now I know what her tits look like! It doesn't look like she suspects anything. I can't wait until tonight. Fuck, getting a boner thinking about it.

Jordan pushes his stool in, so Will can't see the bulge.

"So, what are boys up to this evening?"

"We're going to practice a bit more, big tournament coming up this weekend. Then do some homework, I guess," says Will.

After the boys wash the dishes, they spend another hour going through basketball drills. They go back inside. Cathy is sitting on the couch reading.

"Okay if I use the bathroom?" says Jordan.

"Sure, no need to ask."

After he pees and washes up, Jordan looks into the mirror, watching his cock pulsing and enlarging as he thinks about Cathy, no need to stroke it.

Nobody around. I have to be careful.

He eases down the hallway to her bedroom and enters it.

This time a bit bigger gap in the curtains. I can't make it obvious or she might see it. That should do it.

"I'm going home to study. See ya tomorrow," Jordan says to Will as he heads out the door.

His mom and sister are finishing up their dinner as he walks into the kitchen.

"Hey, who are you? Don't recognize you," his sister Terri says mockingly. "You sure spend a lot of time next door these days."

"Very funny! Practicing for this weekend. You do remember the tournament?"

He hugs his mom, then runs downstairs to his room.

I can't fucking concentrate. Hope she leaves the light on so I get to see her pussy. Only eight o'clock. She doesn't go to bed till around ten.

Finally, it's close to ten. He looks through the space in the cedar hedge until he sees her light go on, cautiously approaches the window, steps on the rock and as quietly as possible peers into her room through the small slit in the curtains.

How long is she going to read for? Fuck, I need to see her naked. I've never wanted anything so badly in my life. Ahhh, she's getting up.

Cathy stands, stretches and then starts unbuttoning her blouse. Jordan leans in closer as she removes it and lays it on the bed. The skirt follows, and she is down to her bra and bikini panties.

---------------------------------

What's that noise? Probably the wind. I am so fucking bored. I don't have any life. I just can't seem to move on since Don left. No sex in six months certainly isn't helping. Hmmmm, I know what will relieve that. Almost forgot I had it. Now where did I put it?

Cathy rummages around in several drawers in her dresser until she finally pulls out a large penis-shaped dildo.

Wonder if the batteries still work? Yup. Man how I love this thing, so long since I satisfied myself when Don was away on business trips. If I only knew what he was up to when he was out of town, the marriage would have been over a lot sooner!

She quickly unfastens her bra, removes her panties, lies down on the bed and spreads her legs.

---------------------------------

Holy crap. I can't believe what I'm seeing. It's so big! What the hell is she going to do with it? I didn't even know those things existed. Oh my god, got to slow down stroking. I don't want to cum too soon. Wow...she has a nice bush, and I can see her pussy lips. They look wet.

Cathy moves the dildo up to her boobs and rubs the tip over each nipple. She closes her eyes and lets out a sigh that Jordan can hear outside. After a few minutes she places it on her clit and lets it vibrate there for a while. Another sigh and even a muffled scream of delight.

Oh fuck, the window is steaming up. Got to move away a bit. That's better, starting to clear. This is so much better than any porn I've watched! This is the real thing.


She opens her legs wider and moves the tip down to the entrance to her pussy. She inserts it and slowly moves it in and out. As she pushes it in a little deeper, there is a loud thrashing sound outside her window.

---------------------------------

What the fuck!

She runs to the window, grabs the curtains and pulls them rapidly to the side.

Shit, who the fuck is that? Just his back, but oh my god, it's got to be Jordan. And he saw me playing with the dildo! What the hell am I going to do? What if he tells Will or blabs it around the neighbourhood? I know I should be mad at him, but he's such a great kid. Well, obviously not a kid anymore! I didn't realize he felt that way about me.

---------------------------------

Fuck, I'm screwed! She must know it's me, running for home. I didn't know that rock was so slippery until I fell off it into the bushes. Made a hell of a lot of noise.

Jordan lies in bed, tossing and turning all night, reliving over and over what happened and having no clue what to do next.

She must think I'm a fucking perv! What if she tells Will? He'll tell the rest of the guys and then everyone at school will know. I'll be shamed online. God, I should just kill myself. There's no hope for me.

In the morning, after about two hours' sleep, he gets showered, dressed and heads up for breakfast. He sits across from his sister at the kitchen table.

"You look wasted, bro. What's the matter with you?"

Jordan mumbles, "Nothing."

"Ma, I'm not feeling very well. Think I'm getting a cold. Okay if I stay home today?"

She comes up to him and feels his forehead. "No fever, but you don't look that good. Are you going to miss much at school?"

"Nope, no tests or anything."

"Okay, stay home. Hope you're better for this weekend. I know how much you want to play in the tournament."

---------------------------------

It's Friday around noon. Jordan has spent the last couple of days at home, still feigning an illness. He just can't face Will or anyone else now. He's depressed, deep in guilt, wishing he was never born. Will has come to the door a few times to see how he's doing. He keeps getting texts from his friends, but he doesn't respond to them.

Someone is knocking on the door.

Shit, it's her! I'll ignore her. She's not going away. Oh fuck, I guess I should see what she wants.

He opens the door.

"Jordan, we have to talk. Can I come in?"

"Yeah, sure."

"I'm really worried about you! We have to talk about what happened the other night. Just so you know, I haven't told anyone about it, including Will."

They walk over to the couch in the living room and sit down.

"I feel so embarrassed by what you saw, but in another way, I'm so flattered that you find me attractive."

Jordan looks up at her, feeling very relieved and suddenly noticing how hot she looks in her short shorts and skin-tight t-shirt.

"Will keeps talking about you. Can't figure out what's going on. He's worried that you won't be able to play in the tournament tomorrow."

"Mrs. Grayson, I am so sorry about what I did. You must think I'm a real perv."

"No, I don't think you're a perv...just active teenage hormones. And call me Cathy. You're seventeen, almost a grown man. You were in pre-school when we first moved here. I really like what I see now. You're great looking, lean and muscular and I find you very attractive!"

Shit, maybe life is worth living. Never knew she would feel the same for me as I do for her.

---------------------------------

Oh my god, I want this kid. I mean this young man now! Don't want to scare him, though. Wonder if we have some time until his mom and sister get home. I don't care, I'm so fucking horny.

"To show you that there are no hard feelings, I think we should hug."

They stand and embrace. Neither of them has any inclination to separate as their hands begin to wander. Cathy massages his back and then goes lower and cups his ass and pulls him closer.

Ahhh, I think he likes this...getting a nice bulge! I can't wait to see his cock, feels like a big one!

Cathy eases back a bit and kisses him as she continues to fondle his ass.

---------------------------------

This is fucking awesome. Never thought this was going to happen in my wildest dreams. Wow, she's stuck her tongue in my mouth! Her hands feel so great on my ass. My cock is getting very hard. I think she wants me to fuck her!

Cathy takes hold of his hands and puts them on her boobs.

"Do you like touching them, Jordan?"

"Oh yeah, they feel great...Mrs. er ah, Cathy."

"Take off my t-shirt!"

Jordan does as he's ordered and puts his hands back on her tits.

"There's a clasp at the front. Unhook it and take it off."

He doesn't have to be told what to do when they're revealed. He starts licking and sucking her nipples as Cathy sighs and gyrates against him.

I really think we're going to do it! Do I need a condom? Love her nipples. I could lick and suck them all day. Shit, what is she doing now?

Cathy steps back a bit, lowers to her knees and unzips his shorts.

"I think something wants to be let free. Do you think so, Jordan?" she says with a mischievous leer.

Jordan stares back at her, out of his mind with lust. "Yes."

She reaches in, tugs his underwear down, grabs his cock and pulls it out.

"Hmmmm, what do we have here? Uncut, I like that." She inspects it as it bobs up and down. "Very nice size, long and thick."

If she does what I think she's going to do, I'm probably going to cum in her mouth. Don't think I can stop it. Hope she doesn't get mad. Her tongue feels great!

She licks the tip, then takes it slowly into her mouth. She sucks him for about ten seconds and then stops.

"I can taste some pre-cum. I love it, but I don't want you to cum just yet."

---------------------------------

Yeah, I'd really like to suck him dry now but then we'd be done for the day! Time to introduce him to my pussy.

She removes her shorts. Seductively and ever so slowly she pulls down her panties while Jordan stares at her wide-eyed. Now naked, she spreads her legs and leans back on the couch so he can have a good look.

"Take off the rest of your clothes."

He obeys, under her trance, then stands there with his cock sticking straight out towards her.

"Get on your hands and knees and move closer."

Jordan drops to the floor, only inches away from her gaping pussy.

"Would you like to lick it?"

"Yes, very much."

"Ever done it before?"

"No."

Cathy reaches behind his head and pulls it down to her pussy. Jordan sticks his tongue out and starts gently licking it.

"That's great, Jordan...a little higher, just above the lips. Oh yeah, that's the spot! Not so gentle. Lick it harder and faster!"

Wow, this kid is a fast learner! I feel an orgasm coming on. Been so long. Don never liked doing this.

"Okay, now stick your tongue inside. Go deeper. Yeah, that's it! In and out."

---------------------------------

I fucking love this! One of my fave things to watch in porn and now I'm actually doing it. Love the smell and taste. It really turns me on pleasuring her. Wow, she's starting to shake and pushing my head down hard on her.

Cathy lets out a loud scream and writhes around as Jordan continues to lick her clit.

"Fuck, I'm cumming!"

The waves of pleasure continue to wash over her until she finally relaxes her hold on Jordan, allowing him to come up for air.

"That was fucking fantastic. I really needed that. You're such a fast learner and much better than any toy!"

"I really liked it too. I'm so turned on right now."

"I can see that. You still have a huge erection. It's time for me to take care of that. Stand up."

Jordan stands and Cathy crouches in front of him. She grabs hold of his cock and licks the tip, paying special attention to the glans while she strokes him back and forth.

"Love the way it pops out from the foreskin. Jordan, you have an amazing cock."

Fuck, that feels good, her tongue is incredible. I can't hold out much longer.

She starts sucking him, gradually going deeper until his cock is down her throat. After a minute or so, she can feel him tense up.

"Oh fuck. I'm going to cum soon!"

Cathy quickens her pace and Jordan erupts...many spurts of hot cum. She takes it into her mouth, some down her throat until he's done. Looking directly into his eyes, she swallows.

"Did you like that?"

"Fuck yeah. It felt so fucking good. Sorry, I shouldn't swear."

"Don't worry about that, Jordan. It's definitely swear-worthy!"

They get dressed, and Cathy is about to leave when she turns and faces him near the front door.

"Jordan, next time we'll do more. I really want you to fuck me. I can't wait to feel your cock inside me. I don't want another kid though, now that I'm close to forty, so we'll have to use condoms. Or better yet, I'll see the doctor about getting on the Pill."

They embrace in a long and passionate kiss, and then Cathy heads out the door and walks home.

---------------------------------

Terri and his mom arrive home later in the afternoon. He's playing a game on his Xbox when they walk into the living room.

"You're looking a lot better. Nice to see you out of that ratty bathrobe. So are you going to stop faking it and enter the real world now?" Terri says with a huge amount of sarcasm.

"I wasn't faking it. I was really sick, but I suddenly felt a lot better a few hours ago."

If she only knew!

"I was really concerned about you, hon. So glad to see you back to normal," his mother says.

After supper, he heads next door. Will is on the driveway practicing some shots.

"Hey dude...you're alive. Thought you were a goner!"

A twinge of guilt hits Jordan. He is having trouble looking him in the eye.

"I feel great now, not sure what it was but I'm so glad it's over."

"Hey, you have to phone the coach. He was thinking of replacing you in the tournament. You had better do it now."

He takes out his cell, calls the coach and lets him know that he's fit to play. They practice for another half hour and then Jordan goes home. He's deep in thought as he arrives at the door.

She said NEXT time, NEXT fucking time. I can't believe I was thinking of doing myself in. I can't wait to see her again.

AprilRusso
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AprilRusso

 

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments