Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Brianna’s Backdraft

"Brianna has too much fun with four hunky firefighters—while her hubby watches."

16
2 Comments 2
6.5k Views 6.5k
3.6k words 3.6k words

There was a fire in me, and it took four of them to put it out. I played along with my husband’s sermon about me being a bad girl who needed this “punishment.” He was like a priest wanting to exorcise the demons out of me. I just wanted to close my mind, free myself of any pride, open my legs, and enjoy the pillaging these boys were about to commit on my body.

Julian wanted me humble and hesitant, I guess. That’s probably why he was frowning as I danced my little butt off for the boys at his station. I hiked up my skirt, swung around my hair, rolled my hips, and wrapped a sexy leg around the fireman’s pole while the boys hooted and hollered, whistled, and wet their lips.

I was supposed to be meek and apologetic, I guess, and tearfully subject myself to the humiliations he had prepared for me. Well, I was ready for them. But I was insouciant. I was ecstatic. I was humping that pole like it was a ginormous pencil dick.

When I lifted my skirt to shake my pink-pantied ass at the boys who would soon be ravishing it, I was laughing and smiling, having too much fun.

He should’ve known when I put on my cowboy hat and boots, I was planning for a hoe down.

Shane, who had been hosing the fire truck shirtless, was the first to make physical contact. He came up close holding his beer, dancing to the music I had requested, and I backed my ass into his crotch, riding up his erection, doing my best twerk.

He pushed his erection onto me and smacked my hips with his free hand.

Enjoying my stripper act, I danced my way over to baldheaded Vic, sitting in a chair with his knees spread. I stood between his legs and did a belly dance while running my hands over my orangey blonde hair like I was in love with myself.

“Beautiful, baby,” Vic commented in that low voice of his.

I grabbed his shoulders and thrust my breasts onto his round face.

“Mm, big, big titties, baby,” Vic mumbled.

I smacked his face with my tit while turning around. He laughed at that. I grabbed his knees and rubbed my ass all over his chest and stomach and crotch.

“Bounce that butt, Brianna,” he ordered me.

Ooh, I felt his erection, too, as I bounced. And I felt his strength when he grabbed my hips. It excited me thinking of the things he could do to me.

But there was Ronnie, trying to adjust his erection in his pants, grinning at me as I danced towards him.

“The captain’s wife,” he said excitedly.

I giggled at him and put my arms around him and put my lips to his ear and gave a little groan. He embraced me and felt me up with his gropey, grabby, tentacle hands. I yelped as he grabbed my ass, my thighs, slid up under my skirt, exposed my panties again, cupped his hand over my tits, and growled playfully as he squeezed them.

“Ronnie, you fucker,” I laughed, throwing my head back.

He put his lips to my neck and nibbled.

“You’re going to have fun,” he said. “I guarantee it.”

“Mmm,” I said as I pecked his lips. “Muah!”

I twirled and bounced and giggled my way to Benito, the final stud in my gangbang party. He was a bit shy in his chair. But he liked me hitting the back of his head with my breasts. He liked me sliding my hands down his chest from behind him. And he definitely liked me grabbing his cock. He even liked the tinge of pain he felt when I squeezed his balls too hard. I laughed with him and kissed his cheek and played with his hair.

“You want me, too, Benny?” I cooed into his ear.

“Only if you want to, you know, cause you don’t have to if you don’t wanna—”

He couldn’t talk. My tongue was in the way. All he could do was lick—and squirm in his seat as I stroked his cock over his pants.

I sat on his lap and straddled him, facing him. I placed my cowboy hat on his head. I grabbed his face and kissed him.

“But I need my punishment,” I said in a whimpering voice.

“You—you, uh, shit, I, my wife, no—”

He still couldn’t talk. I was rolling my body on his dick.

“You like that?” I whispered, rolling back and forth.

“Oh, God, chica, yeah,” he said.

I laughed out loud and threw myself back, with him holding me around my waist. He took the opportunity to bury his face in my breasts.

But Julian, the wet blanket, came marching towards me.

“Uh-oh, Daddy’s angry,” I joked with Benito.

Benito chuckled but lost his smile as Julian grabbed my arm and pulled me off his subordinate.

“All right, she got us all warmed up,” Julian said, and the boys nodded in agreement. “Now she strips.”

“Yeah,” Shane said, holding up his beer. Two of them clapped. Vic stood up. Julian crossed his arms.

I stood in front of them and took a deep breath.

I kicked off my boots.

I pulled down my skirt and wiggled them down to my ankles. Vic grinned, staring at my panties.

I pulled my shirt over my head. Ronnie touched himself.

I bit my lip and unhooked my bra. The bra dropped. My breasts bounced free. Benito looked pained.

I gave them my back. I rolled my body as I lowered the panties. I took another deep breath. I turned to face them, covering my breasts and my vagina.

Julian smiled and walked over to me. He stood behind me.

“I thought it was only fair that we do my wife next,” he announced to them.

Ronnie nodded and grinned.

Julian ran his fingers through my hair.

“And she’s been a bad girl.”

The guys murmured some laughter while I nodded with a sad babyface.

But suddenly he yanked my hair.

“Unh,” I said in surprise.

He held a fistful of my hair.

“Treat her rough.”

Benito looked nervous, glancing at the other guys.

Julian threw me towards Vic who caught me. Vic put his arms around my waist and lifted me off the floor. I stared into his beady eyes as he carried me over to the floormat they had prepared. I put my arms around his neck and watched the other guys following.

He landed me on the mat and made me get up on my knees.

I breathed in excitedly, hearing all the belts unbuckling and pants unzipping. Kid in a candy store!

They wanted to feel me up first. Shane went right for my breasts and pinched my nipples. Ronnie went behind me, touched my hair, felt my back, and spanked my ass multiple times, making me yelp and giggle. Benito sat at the edge of the mat and touched my feet and legs.

Vic held my chin and made me face him.

Then he slapped me!

It was a light slap, though, and I begged him for another.

“Ooh, again,” I said, pretending to weep. “Please? Please… unh!” He gave me two more before he kissed me. He’s a sweetheart.

Shane, obsessed with my tits, was now sucking on one and squeezing the life out of the other one. He would’ve been elated if I had started lactating, I imagine. He smacked my tits and laughed before he started sucking the opposite one.

Benito had graduated up to my thighs, stroking them while stroking his cock.

As soon as Vic backed away for just a second, Ronnie pushed me down on all fours so he could spank me again.

“Ahh!” I barked at him.

“Bitch,” he was saying, concentrating hard on his hard spanks.

When it got too much, I toppled down and rolled onto my back.

Just when I opened my eyes, a cock was descending to my face.

I mumbled something as it entered my mouth. I held on to Shane’s thighs and sucked on his cock. Down below, Vic was between my legs, getting first dibs on my pussy, servicing it with his tongue. Ronnie watched and stroked his cock. I felt Benito’s hand on my navel.

Julian should’ve taken notes on how Vic was lapping it up and eating me out.

Shane pulled his cock out to dip his balls into my mouth. Licking under a man’s balls was always my favorite thing to do, and I groaned in disappointment when he got up.

But Ronnie quickly replaced him, letting me enjoy his balls, too, for a moment. Then he piledrove a long, strong, pulsating cock into my mouth.

Vic took a rest and a hand slid into my pussy. Benito? Let’s hear it for the boy! Benito was fingering me and playing with my pussy and spreading my pussy lips and finally letting his inhibitions go.

“Pull her hair,” I heard Julian’s voice say. “Make her gag.”

Ronnie complied, but I wasn’t gagging.

He rearranged himself to get more of his cock straight down into my mouth and face-fucked me harder, but, nope, I still wasn’t gagging.

He got up and pulled me up with him by the hair.

The guys got out of his way.

He made me kneel before him to suck his cock, so he could hold my head and pull it harder into his cock. Ha. I wasn’t gagging—but I was starting to gargle a bit.

I patted his thigh to slow him down. He only did it more. He growled and pushed me out of him.

I fell on my elbow and coughed loudly as saliva and cum spilled out of my mouth onto the mat. I gasped trying to catch my breath. I coughed a little more.

I looked up at Ronnie.

He looked down at me.

I shot up and grabbed his thigh and said, “Again!” And I threw my face on his cock and devoured it, gnarling and groaning like a madwoman.

Ronnie laughed out loud and continued face-fucking me, though not as violently as before.

Shane was clapping.

Benito resumed playing with my pussy.

I twisted my head towards Julian with Ronnie’s mean cock still in my mouth.

Julian was scowling.

Ronnie switched with Vic, who slid his plump little cock into my mouth. Vic didn’t grab my head like a brute. But he did pat my head like I was a child or a puppy. I got comfortable with him, moaning and kissing his cock and looking up sweetly at my big bulldog Vic.

VarvaraDream
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VarvaraDream

Such a sweetheart.

Benito was giving me light slaps on my ass.

I looked away from Vic’s cute cock and told Benito, “Harder.”

He tried to accommodate me, hitting me just a tiny bit harder.

I licked Vic’s cock and looked back at Benito. “Harder!”

He did, but still only a little. What the hell.

“Harder, bitch!” I yelled at him, making Vic guffaw and Shane clap and laugh.

Embarrassed, Benito gave me such a smack, I had to cry out in surprise. And a few more, increasingly rougher, that made me wince and squeak with pain.

“Yes,” I said, turning back to Vic to hold his balls and suck his cock. When Benito was done spanking me, I lowered myself between Vic’s legs so I could get his balls into my mouth. I loved, loved, loved his strong hand holding my neck.

I was hoping he’d be the first to fuck me as well, but that honor went to Shane.

When Julian ordered them to, “Fuck my slut,” Shane was the first to grab me.

He lowered me onto my back and massaged his dick on the lips of my pussy before driving it into me. Then he got comfortable with his arms around me. I held him, one hand on his tight butt, and sighed as he fucked me.

“I’m fucking the captain’s wife,” he whispered to me excitedly, making me giggle.

I gave his butt an affectionate squeeze as he pumped into me.

“Where do you want my cum?” he asked.

“Already?” I said.

He gave me a goofy apologetic look and grinned at me, gave me a kiss, and continued fucking me.

“In my mouth, my face,” I told him.

“You don’t want babies?”

I giggled.

“Little Shane babies?”

I shook my head and kissed his silly mouth.

“Face then,” he said.

He growled and pulled out, holding his cock, and didn’t cum yet, thank God. I was serious when I told him my face.

“My God, she agreed to all this?” Benito was saying, scratching his head with a pained look on his face.

Vic came up next. I was ready to welcome him in my arms, but he wanted me to turn over and get on all fours. He knelt behind me and entered me. I kept my ass in the air but dropped my face to the mat and groaned while he fucked me.

He threw in a few sudden thrusts that made me yelp and made my hair fly about as I tried to get back up on all fours.

I struggled up because Benito was finally ready to get more skin in the game. He was sitting before me, spreading his legs around me, holding his cock up for me nervously. As if I’d reject him… I dropped my face to his cock and sucked.

Double penetrated and loving it, my moans were echoing through the room, along with the sound of Vic’s violent cock crashing against my resilient pussy.

My ass, though, was not so flexible.

And Ronnie went straight for it when it was his turn.

“Yeah, make her feel that,” Julian said in that sinister voice he likes to do when we fuck at home.

I had to stop sucking Benito for a moment as Ronnie entered me slowly. I gasped and held my breath.

“So nice,” Ronnie said as he moved me a little, to better accommodate his cock in my ass.

“Oh, God,” I tried to say but it didn’t come out.

He pulled back a little.

“Oh, no,” I said, getting myself ready.

He thrust back into me more forcefully.

“Fuck,” I said, grabbing Benito’s poor cock for support.

He pounded into my ass.

“Unh!” I cried out.

“Keep sucking, Brianna dear,” Julian said in a suddenly bright, happy voice. “Okay, sweetie?”

“Yes,” I struggled to say.

“Yes, what?” he said.

“Yes, daddy?”

“What?”

“Yes, daddy!”

“Good girl. Now suck Benny.”

I gasped for air and turned my attention to Benito’s waiting cock. I put it in my mouth but didn’t breathe right. Benito was thrusting his cock up into me. I struggled to catch my breath and suck at the same time.

I gagged.

“Don’t stop, Benny,” Ronnie said.

Benito held my head and kept thrusting his cock into me and pushing my face down.

I couldn’t even cough. I could breathe through my nose at least, but the cock was hard down my throat.

“Is she all right?” I thought I heard Vic say.

Ronnie continued ass-fucking me. I was finally able to cough out the saliva and suck Benito’s cock properly.

Vic and Shane were stroking their cocks, getting hard again.

“Almost,” Ronnie warned them.

“Everyone at once,” Julian said.

“We’ll try. Not easy,” Shane said.

Ronnie cursed and pulled out of me. Benito inched out of the way. I collapsed and rolled onto my back.

And then the deluge came.

Ronnie’s cum splashed over my thighs and navel. I rubbed that cum on me like it was bodywash.

I reached out for Vic and he brought his porky cock to my eager little hand. He came on my chest. I smiled at him and he smiled back as I glazed every inch of my breasts with his love juice. He patted me on the head again. Such a sweet asshole.

Shane finally got his out and, true to his word, shot his cum across my face. Then he flicked more cum onto my hair and forehead, dripped more into my open mouth, and then let me suck the rest out of him while I held his balls.

“Aw, guys, thank you for the cum,” I said sweetly, making them chuckle. “Wait, wait. Benny!”

“I can’t—” he said.

I turned over and crawled quickly towards him. He got scared and inched back. The guys laughed. But I caught up with the bashful Benito and made short work of his cock. In less than a minute, he was splooging onto my cheek and spreading that cum around my face with his cock. He enjoyed that. I gave his cock a kiss as a reward.

“Now?” Shane asked.

I sat up, delightfully exhausted. “What?”

“Yeah,” Julian said.

“Guys, what?” I said again as Shane disappeared.

“You’ll see.”

“See what?” I asked, covering my breasts as I sat there.

“You’re such a dirty girl, Brianna,” my judgmental husband said.

“Yeah, I’m dirty. So what?”

“You need to be cleaned.”

“Gotta baptize this sweet bitch,” Ronnie muttered to himself, grinning at me like he knew something.

I blinked, looking at the men. “Um, okay? What do you mean—?”

I screamed as a jet of water hit me on my breasts and splashed everywhere.

Shane had his hose from earlier!

I yelped and cried out and protested as I crawled on my hands and knees to turn around.

He aimed it at my ass. More water splashed everywhere, soaking me. The force made me topple over.

I turned to face him with my mouth open in shock as the water dripped all over me.

“Ooh,” I groaned as he started aiming at various parts of my body, washing that cum off me.

I grabbed my breasts and held them apart so he could get me there. I lifted my hair so he could get my face and neck. I threw myself on my back and spread my legs.

And he got me dead center on my pussy.

I laughed out loud as the water splashed high into the air, ricocheting from my pussy and hitting the ceiling. I watched the droplets come back down on me.

The guys laughed and clapped and enjoyed it.

“Aw, you like that, Bri?” Ronnie asked.

“Yeah!” I said.

I put my fingers to my pussy and spread the lips so he could continue hosing me there.

“Shit, I used to do this in the shower!”

The guys laughed.

“And the kitchen with the sprayer thingy!” I added.

“Wow,” Vic said, shaking his head.

“Ooh,” I moaned as I enjoyed the water. “But I never used a garden hose. Silly me!”

Shane laughed. He hosed the rest of my body down.

When he was done, I stood up, drenched, hair a stringy mess, butt naked before these five fully clothed men, feeling like such a happy and humbled little heathen slut.

“It’s over,” Julian declared.

The guys came, gave me a towel, and congratulated me. The same way, I hear, they had congratulated Ronnie’s hotwife, Harriet. And Vic’s chubby wife, Charmaine, before that. And Shane’s girlfriend, Melanie, the crazy, fun-loving skank who started this tradition.

“Benny’s wife is next,” Vic said.

Benito shifted uncomfortably.

“Aw, guys, really?” he asked.

I had seen him doting over his cute little Mexican fiancée, Maritza. Julian used my shoddy housework and my flirtations with Vic as a pretext to get me to agree to this “punishment.” I wondered how Benito would convince his woman to do it.

I was in the middle of pulling my panties up when Ronnie approached me.

“Hey, Bri,” he said.

“Hey, you rascal.”

“I hope I didn’t hurt you there.”

“Huh?”

“In the ass.”

“Oh.” I smiled as I hooked my bra. “My ass is fine. Heck, I had a butt plug on earlier today.”

“Really?” He thought about it. “It did go in kinda smooth. Yeah.”

I giggled. “Julian wanted me in pain, so I, um, feigned a little pain.”

He laughed. “You’re lovely.”

I gave him a kiss on the lips and then put on my dress and boots.

I gave Vic a kiss, too, a noisy one on his sweet lips.

I kissed Shane and pinched his nipple to stop his smirking.

And I kissed and licked Benito and gave his crotch a sympathetic squeeze. He put the cowboy hat back on my head.

“Bye, guys,” I said, waving, while Julian held my arm pulling me along to our topless Jeep Wrangler outside the station.

I got in the driver’s seat.

“You did good, baby,” he said in a serious tone, kissing me.

“I know.”

“You took your punishment like a pro.”

“Thanks, hon.”

“Go home,” he said. “Love you.”

I watched him walk back to his stationhouse.

I sped down the boulevard. I threw my cowboy hat in the air to feel the hot summer wind on my wet hair as I drove my slutty ass home with a big grin on my face.

Published 
Written by Blackbeards14
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments