Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dinner At The Neighbors

"Dinner And Dessert!!"

136
36 Comments 36
7.6k Views 7.6k
941 words 941 words

Author's Notes

"This is my first story and look forward to sharing my fantasies with you."

We were invited to the neighbors' for dinner. I arrived home from work and hustled to change my clothes. Chuck and Carole had been our neighbors for years. Dinners at their house are always filled with good food, plenty of festive beverages, and laughter that makes your stomach hurt.

Tom and I finished changing, grabbed a bottle of wine, and made our way out the door. As we walked across the street, we snuggled together as there was a cold bite to the night air. As we got to the door, Chuck greeted us with a smile and a warm welcome to their home.

“Dinner smells delicious!” I said to Carole as I entered the kitchen. Carole had her back to me. She was always dressed to perfection. I noticed the way her pants seem to outline her butt and I envy the way she looks in her clothes. She turned around, and I kissed her on the cheek and asked, “What can I do to help?” Carole smiled and said, “Pour us some of that wine you brought.”

I grabbed two glasses from the cabinet and started pouring. There is something nice about spending time with friends that you feel at home with. We could hear the men laughing in another room. Such storytellers they both are. We are grateful to have such compatible friends living right across the street.

I helped Carole get dinner on the table and once we were all gathered, Tom and I thanked them for having us over. Chuck raised his glass and toasted to good friends. Carole leaned over and put her head on my shoulder. I so appreciate her friendship.

As dinner proceeded, I couldn’t help but notice Carole brushing her leg against mine under the table. After a few more brushes, she placed her hand on my thigh. I looked at her out of the corner of my eye and saw that she was smiling at me. The guys were wrapped up in a golf story, so they didn’t seem to notice what was happening on our side of the table.

With a wry smile, I decided to reciprocate and put my hand on Carole’s thigh. I heard a quiet gasp as I moved my hand up her thigh. I suddenly realized that something had started here, and I wanted to see where this may go. I excused myself from the table and asked Carole if she could come with me. She followed me to the bathroom. As soon as the door closed, our mouths met with a hunger for each other.

I took off her blouse and cupped her breast in my hand. I started to lick her nipple—Oh! She tasted delicious. Just then there was a knock on the door. Tom wanted to know, “Is everything okay? I answer, “We will be right out.” Carole and I pulled ourselves together and met the guys in the living room. Tom asked again, “Are you sure everything is okay?” I told him, “Everything is great; Carole and I were just having a moment.”

Alexandra22
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alexandra22

Chuck spoke up, “Oh, Carole has been waiting to have a moment with you for some time now!” I smiled, and Tom looked at Chuck. Chuck told Tom, “Have a seat. The girls are going to put on a show.” It was at that moment I realized Carole had been thinking about, and even planning this. I looked at Tom and he gave me a nod to get on with it. I sat down on their oversized chair and spread my legs. Carole sat in front of me and started kissing the inside of my thighs. As her mouth moved up my thighs, all I could think about was how turned on I was with the guys watching.

I slipped my skirt and panties off and spread my legs for Carole. She sucked my honeypot slow and steady. I grabbed her head to hold it in the right spot until I came hard. My whole body shook.

Chuck came over to where I was seated, showing me the bulge in his pants. I unzipped his pants and took out his long, thick cock. I started to slowly suck on it and noticed that Tom had Carole working on his hard cock. Both men were groaning, having their cocks sucked and their balls milked.

Chuck exploded in my mouth and I sucked him dry until he could no longer stand. I went over to where Tom and Carole were. I asked, “Can I join in?” I didn’t wait for an answer. I milked his balls while Carole continued to suck Tom’s cock.

When Tom was ready to come, he aimed at Carole’s face. Once he finished dumping his load, I slowly licked the cum off of Carole. Now it was Carole’s turn.

I slowly worked my way up her thighs with my mouth until I got to her dripping pussy. I slid my tongue in and out and worked her pussy while Tom sucked on her nipples. Her sweet nectar released, and I couldn’t get enough of her. Tom pulled me up and kissed me long and hard. He could taste Carole on my lips and it seemed to turn him on.

When we finished pleasuring one another, we thanked our friends for a wonderful night and headed for home. I told Tom, “I can’t wait to get home. I need to fuck you!”

We ran across the street hand in hand to our house. Once inside, we threw clothes everywhere. I was so ready for a good, long fuck!

Published 
Written by funmilf23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments