Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The boss's Wife

"David gets to fuck his boss's sexy wife."

34
7 Comments 7
32.4k Views 32.4k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Famous Story

My name is David, and back when I was nineteen I got my first proper job in a law firm. Is wasn’t anything exciting, I was a runner. Basically, I had to take papers or mail from one department to another. The pay was okay, and I got to meet many nice people.

My boss was a nice guy who often treated his team, and me because I was always milling around, to lunch. I was the lowliest person in the building, but everyone seemed really nice. Every once in a while, my boss’s wife would come by. Now, she was a milf.

Her name was Julia, and she was a goddess in her forties. She had dark hair and dark eyes that could make any guy get rock hard from one look. She always wore sexy dresses that showed off her body more than she should have. She knew what she was doing.

On that fateful day, it was a day like no other. I had more than enough mail to take to the different department and I was rushed. I had to go up and down the stairs and it wasn’t easy. My last port of call was my boss’s office. As usual, I knocked on the door and walked in. It’s what I always did, it’s what he told me to do.

What met my eyes, I can never erase, not that I want to. Sitting on my boss’s desk with her breasts out was his wife. Her legs were spread and my boss’s head was buried between them. I stood there transfixed on them.

She looked at me and smiled. She motioned me over and held out her hand. I handed her the mail, trying hard to conceal the huge hard on I had. She thanked me for them and asked my name. I told her and almost ran out the room.

I needed a relief. I went to the nearest toilets and sat down on the seat after pulling down my trousers. I jerked off and came within minutes. I cleaned up and went back to my station near the mail room and relaxed. I looked at the clock, it was two thirty in the afternoon.

----------

I was sorting out some papers on my desk when the phone rang. It was my boss, he wanted me to drive his wife home. I told him I would be at the front of the building in five minutes and he thanked me. He said that after I dropped her off I could take the rest of the day off.

I looked at the clock, it said two fifty. I had officially an hour and a bit left of work. I went down to the basement car park and started my car. I drove round to the front of the building just as Julia was coming out. I got out and opened the back door to my car, she decided to get into the front anyway.

As I drove her home, she talked to me. She seemed to want to get to know me, asking about my family and education. She asked if I had a girlfriend and if I had been in any relationships. The questions she asked seemed innocent enough, but the way she asked them seemed to be leading to something.

Her dress had ridden up, revealing her stocking tops. By the time I had gotten her home, I had a raging hard on.

My boss’s house was a nice modern red brick house. It wasn’t a mansion but was by no means a hovel. I was three stories and quite big. She invited me in for a drink. Which I couldn’t refuse. I followed her inside and watched her butt sway from side to side as she walked in front of me. She led the way to the kitchen and opened a bottle of red wine.

She let the wine stand for a few minutes as we talked. I was glad there was a counter between us as my raging hard on would have clearly been visible if it wasn’t. She poured out the wine in a couple of glasses and handed me one. The wine was dry and fruity.

As we sipped on the wine the conversation turned into sex questions. She asked me if I had been with many girls and what I had done with them. I admitted that I had only been with two girls and the experience was okay, nothing to write home about.

She picked up her wine and took my hand. She let me up the stairs and into her bedroom, I had a feeling I knew why. I watched as she kicked off her heels and unzip her dress. She climbed on her bed and sat kneeling on her legs.

She looked like a goddess sitting there. She wore black lace lingerie, a bra top that didn’t have straps. It was sort of lace material that went over her shoulders. Her panties were high leg thongs that I could see right through. To finish off, she wore sheer stocking with a lace trim. All in all, she looked so fucking him.

“Come on then David, get undressed for me.”

I blushed. All I could think of was her husband, my boss. I told her so and she just laughed.

“Don’t worry about him, darling. It was his idea. Why do you think he called you to drive me home? Don’t you think I can drive myself?”

I blushed once more but felt instantly at ease. Well, sort of. I undressed my cock springing forward as I pulled down my trousers. She gave a hum of approval as she watched my seven-inch cock bob in front of me.

She tapped the bed.

“Come lay here for me handsome.”

I climbed on the bed and lay back in front of her. Her hand slid over my cock and cupped my balls and she leant forward and kissed me. She slid her tongue right into my mouth, licking the inside of my mouth. She sucked on my tongue and flicked her tongue over my teeth.

As we kissed, she stroked my cock making me feel really good. She looked at me and smiled. I watched as she lowered her head to my crotch, taking my cock into her mouth. She obviously knew what she was doing and soon took all my cock down her throat. She sucked me hard as her hand gently caressed my balls.

I had never been treated this way sexually before, and I was in heaven. She looked up at while she sucked me, maintaining eye contact throughout. I looked down my body and into those dark eyes, I have to say she looked like she was really enjoying herself.

After a few minutes sucking me off, she climbed off the bed and took off her bra and panties. She sat on the edge of the bed and told me to eat her out. I got on the floor and got to my knees in front of her. Her pussy was shaven except for a small thin line just above it. I watched as she spread her pussy lips wide open for me.

“Okay, handsome.

HILARYgoddessTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HILARYgoddessTS

Let’s see how good that tongue is. Slip it right in there and lick me out. I want you to make cum, don’t worry, I cum quite easily.”

I buried my head between her legs, licking at her wet hole. I could not believe myself, literally an hour or so beforehand, I had seen my boss do the same thing. I sucked hard on her clit, flicking it with my tongue. She groaned her approval and slid her hand through my hair. She encouraged me, telling me to slide my tongue deep inside her. I did, tasting the sweetness of her juicy cunt.

I sucked and slurped at her hole and soon she started to moan loudly. I spread her pussy wide open, slipping my tongue inside her as deep as possible. Her body started to shake and soon her hand was literally pulling at my hair. She groaned loudly and she had an orgasm. It wasn’t a big orgasm, but it was an orgasm just the same.

Julia pushed my head away and lay back on the bed properly. I watched as she seemed to wipe her pussy with her hand. She looked over at me and smiled. She motioned me to come over, telling me to slip my cock inside her. I complied, positioning myself in front of her and slipping my cock inside her pussy, she was surprisingly tight.

I leant forward so I was pretty much lying on top of her and started to slide in and out. Julia wrapped her arms around me, looking deep into my eyes. I don’t know what it was, but we kept our eyes locked on each other.

“Yeah, David, fuck me, baby. Make me feel good. I bet you’ve always wanted to fuck a milf, haven’t you?”

She was talking dirty to me in an undertone, her face and inch away from mine. I told her how much I’ve always wanted to fuck a milf like her. She seemed to really like my response, pulling me in closer and kissing me.

We were in a passionate embrace as I fucked her as best I could. We kissed passionately as we held each other close. She rolled us over so she was on top of me. We carried on embracing and kissing as her hips seemed to do all the work. I could feel my cock slide in and out of her pussy and she seemed to love it.

Julia sat up on my lap, looking down at me. She really was an exquisite beauty, a sexy fucking milf. She rode my cock a little and all I wanted to do was fuck her brains out. I sat up, pulling her close to me. I grabbed hold of her ass and stood up. She held on tight as I walked to the wall and pushed her up against it. She looked at me with pure lust in her eyes as I used the wall for leverage as I started to pound her. I started to fuck her up against the wall as hard as I could.

She held onto me tight, wrapping her legs around my waist. She started to scream and groan as I slammed as hard as I could. I looked her straight in the eyes and told her to cum for me.

“Cum for me. Damn, you are so sexy.”

She looked down at me as I pounded her more. I could feel her getting heavier with each second. I watched as her eyes rolled back in her head, as her second orgasm rippled through her. I could feel her body shake against mine. I let her legs down as she held on to me tightly. She gently pushed me away, my cock slipping out of her cunt.

“Wow David, that was fucking amazing. You made me cum so good. How would you like to fuck my ass?”

Like I had to be asked a question like that; her arse was so round and soft. She climbed back on the bed and got on all fours. I climbed up behind her and gently pushed my cock into her butt. Her ass was so tight. As I slid my cock into her butt, she pushed back. I felt my cock slide all the way inside her ass as she let out a low moan.

I held on to her hips and started to slide in and out of her. She started to rub her pussy and clit as I built up a rhythm. I held on to her tight as we both seemed to work towards the same aim. We both wanted me to cum, and cum good. She even told me as much.

“Cum for me David. I want to feel the hot load deep in my ass. Give it all to me.”

She carried on talking dirty to me, getting to the edge very quickly. I groaned as her ass seemed to grip my cock even tighter. She groaned loudly lifting herself up so my belly was touching her back. I wrapped one arm around her waist and the other cupped her soft breasts.

She moved back and pushing back against me. She turned her head back towards me, and we kissed awkwardly. Her tongue slid out, and I licked it as best I could. I wrapped both my hands around her, holding her tight and started to slam my cock as best I could. I was close and groaned into her ear.

I fucked her really hard, each thrust pushing me closer to the edge. Then, with one final thrust, I held her close, letting loose a load deep into her butt. She groaned, pushing back against me, not letting me pull out.

We sat there together, her sitting back against me, my cock still buried deep in her butt. I slowly pulled my cock from her ass and she turned around to face me. We kissed slowly for a minute before she bent her head down, taking my cock into her mouth. She sucked me for a minute before pushing me back on the bed and laying on top of me.

I awoke to find the boss’s wife cuddling up to me. She was a darn sexy woman, and I got hard almost right away from looking at her. She kissed me and smiled, wrapping her hand around my cock.

“Want to have another go? We’re going to have to wait for my husband to get home. He’s going to want to watch.”

I smiled and pulled her close. I was so lucky to have been able to play with her, my boss’s sexy wife.

----------

I did end up having sex with her again that day. Her husband had watched and jerked off while we made love. It was the start of a wonderful relationship. For some reason, my boss enjoyed the fact I was fucking his wife more than fucking her himself. We ended up having sex about three times a week for nearly five years. At that time I seemed to get promoted very often and got a very decent wage. That was beside the presents I got from Julia all the time. She really was a sexy woman.

 

THE END

 

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments