Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Ladies Of Feline's Social Society

"When a woman needs to get laid, she discovers an unexpected sex life."

31
7 Comments 7
4.0k Views 4.0k
4.8k words 4.8k words

Charlotte thought of herself as an ordinary housewife when she moved with her husband, Paul, to a rural village.  They both were brought up in Chicago and were tired of the hustle and bustle of city life. Their new life was at a modest dairy farm of forty acres with a small herd of twenty cows. To help them on the farm and to learn about farming, they hired Owen, a twenty-six-year-old neighbor who was an experienced farm hand. He did most of the chores related to breeding, feeding, and milking cows.

Charlotte was approaching middle age looking like a woman in her twenties. She was tall and slim with sensuous lips and short blonde hair. Although she and Paul talked about having kids, they decided to put it off until later. Later, became an issue because time was running out for Charlotte. Paul and Charlotte enjoyed a good but not extravagant sex life. It wasn’t that she didn’t enjoy sex, but sex wasn’t a high priority, that is until she was in her mid-thirties. Charlotte suddenly found herself horny all the time. On the other hand, Paul’s sex drive, who soon would turn fifty, was dwindling so they were headed in opposite directions.

She could live without getting pregnant and having children. It’s just that she no longer could continue having sex only twice a month. And it seemed that her husband was more enamored with his new tractor than his wife. Whenever there was a chance, he was out in the fields mowing or doing what tractors do. Charlotte spent her time reading romance novels and tending a small garden. It wasn’t long before boredom set in.

Charlotte’s strong desire for sex had a solution. She decided that their field hand, Owen, might be interested in tending to more than their herd of cows.

On a late Thursday afternoon, Charlotte thought that a little flirting with Owen would be a good start while he was doing the second milking. She saw that he was in the back of the milk house and didn’t see her when she walked in. Charlotte petted a few cows as she walked toward Owen greeting him with, “How’s the milking going today?”

He didn’t seem to hear her over the mooing of the cows and a human growl she recognized as something human. When Owen was in sight, she slapped her hand over her mouth to keep from yelling, “Oh my God!” What Charlotte saw was a shock. Owen wasn’t just milking cows. He was milking himself. He was masturbating with the milking machine on his imposing rigid cock.

She quickly turned and ran out of the barn hoping he hadn’t seen her. In Charlotte’s mind, what she saw was both good news and bad news. The bad news was he might be gay, but if not, seeing Owen milking himself wasn’t so bad knowing Owen needed to get off as much as she did. This gave her an erotic idea. She would ask Owen to show her how he attached the milking cups to the cow’s udder, then she would sneak in the barn at night and do it on her own tits.

Charlotte didn’t wait long to put her plan into action. On the next day, she watched as Owen milked the cows making sure to see how it was done.

“Hello, Charlotte,” he said. “I didn’t know you were interested in milking. Are you here to help me with a few of ‘em?”

“Sure,” she answered enthusiastically. Owen helped her attach the milking cups to three cows, finding it amazingly simple. Her plan was working perfectly.

In bed that night, Charlotte couldn’t think of anything else but seeing Owen’s hard cock being sucked by the teat tube. She tried to interest her husband for a quickie but as usual, he wasn’t interested. She had to have it and she had to have it soon.

Normally when Charlotte was tending her garden or doing chores, she wore a denim top, jeans, and boots. Sometimes she wore bib overalls over her bra and panties. On the day after seeing Owen pleasure himself, she left off her bra and panties with her large boobs peeking out the sides of the overalls. Owen was in the barn for the morning milking when she joined him. Being full-breasted, Charlotte was sure to get his attention.

Owen was close to finishing when he asked, “Here to help with the milking?”

“Yeah, I guess so.”

“I’m almost done. You can help this afternoon.”

“I’d like that. Hey, Owen, do you mind if I ask you about the cows?”

“Sure. Go ahead.”

“How do you get them to produce milk?”

“They get pregnant and have a calf then they make milk.”

“How do you get them pregnant?”

“The old-fashioned way was to have a bull take care of business when she is in estrus but now it is done by artificial insemination.”

“What is estrus?”

“Heat or receptive to a bull. It still needs the bull but that is taken care of by the vet.”

“How does the vet do that?”

“The vet uses a teaser cow. The bull mounts the fake cow and fucks it. The semen is collected and sold.”

“Does it hurt when we hook the milking machines to their teats?”

“They don’t seem to complain as you might have noticed.”

“Yeah, they seem okay with it. Could I try ‘em?”

“Huh? You mean put the teat cups on you?”

“Yeah, I want to see how they feel.”

“Are you sure?”

“Of course, I’m sure,” and she unhooked her shoulder straps and let the bib overalls fall to the floor. She stood there naked waiting for Owen to hook her up to the milking machine.

“My God, Charlotte, you have a gorgeous body! This will work better if you bend over the milking stool to let your breasts hang down like an udder.

She did as he asked leaving her ass in the air while Owen attached the teat cups and started the machine.

At first, she didn’t feel much more than a pulsing vibration.

“How do you feel?” he asked.

“Fine. Can you turn it up like when you use it on your dick?”

“You saw me?” he said as calmly as though she had caught him combing his hair. Then he turned up the machine.

Her tits felt new and strong impulses followed by a powerful sensation above her thighs. There was no denying she was getting wet inside and wanted him. Without even a second of embarrassment, she said, “Isn’t there a better place than a milker to put that thick cock of yours?”

He didn’t say a word but pulled down his jeans and drove his hard dick into her wet, hot pussy. His cock was large, warm, and filling, nothing like her husband’s.

So, while her tits were being milked, he was milking himself in her cunt. He started slowly then increased his speed until he was pounding into her harder and harder, faster and faster.  He lasted for what seemed only a short time but long enough for Charlotte to cum just before Owen began groaning then grunting then ejaculating with a long shout, “Ahhh, ahh, ahhhhh!”

She didn’t have second thoughts when his cum streamed deep inside her. In fact, it felt soooo good Charlotte knew she was doing the right thing. She couldn’t wait for it to happen again.

 “That was wonderful, Owen!” Charlotte told him. “I must be having my own estrus.”

“Well, I’ll give you that. You were as wet as a juicy grapefruit.”

“I loved that we did it the old-fashioned way, Owen.”

 “What do you mean?”

“You know, where the bull inseminates the female naturally.”

“I liked it too, but I should have worn a condom.”

“You can do that the next time if you’d like, but I take pills for that.”

      *********

The next time came early and often. Once he gave her what he called jewelry. It included nipple and clit clamps and a cowbell collar. The collar was a choker necklace that she was to wear whenever Charlotte’s husband was away, and she wanted his attention. Paul was often at Sully’s Tavern drinking with his buddies who spent most of their time griping about the government, the cost of feed, and low milk prices.  So, Charlotte had plenty of opportunities to hook up with Owen.

Next came the handcuffs that were attached to her ankles and wrists and hooked to stanchions in the milking house. It kept her arms immobile and her legs apart. Owen said she was his slave and needed to be ready anytime he wanted to use her.

Charlette had read a book with domination and master-slave sex relationships. The whole idea turned her on. She began to feel like Anastasia Steele in Fifty Shades of Grey and was happy to comply with Owen’s every wish.

Sometimes he just wanted her to suck cock telling her she needed to learn to enjoy the taste of cum. If she didn’t swallow his entire load and let a few drops drip from her lips, she got a jolt from the cattle prod. Charlotte quickly learned to lick her lips and swallow every bead of his creamy spunk.

One time he asked her to put on a show for him with her dildo. “I don’t own a dildo, Owen,” she told him. 

“Okay, try this,” he said, handing her a corn cob. She thought it was kinky and objected. Owen reminded her that as his slave, she was to obey.  She finally agreed to do it if he gave her head first. He was masterful at eating pussy and sucking clit. Charlotte took a few minutes rubbing her clit with the corncob and found it surprisingly pleasurable. She was dripping wet when squeezing the cob in a few inches. He pushed it in further until most of it was getting steamed inside her hot vagina. After pumping herself with the vegetable, he turned her over and tried to put his cock in her ass. It didn’t go well. She told him to stop. Charlotte said she was an anal virgin and needed time to get used to the idea. Her idea was to spend time in the bathroom experimenting with the handle of her hairbrush.

Occasionally, Owen locked her head between bars like a cow. She was bent over as if she was held in a pillory. He kept telling her she was a bad girl and needed to be punished. The idea of being fucked as punishment made her feel like she was sixteen again when her uncle told her she was a bad girl after taking her virginity. The truth was that she never felt like a bad girl after having sex with her uncle. Bondage didn’t make her feel bad either but made her feel sexy.

After several weeks, Owen confided in her. “Look, Charlotte, we’re having fun, but it’s time to get you out of the barn before you start feeling like part of the herd.”

“Are you calling me a cow?” Charlotte said angrily.

“Of course not. I just think we should try something different.”

“What are you suggesting, Owen? I mean I’ve been clamped, restrained, shocked, and fucked silly.”

“You didn’t like what we’ve been doing?”

“Yes, it’s been great, even being your slave. I like trying new things. Now, what do you want to do?”

“Have a threesome.”

Astonished, Charlotte said, “Really? I never thought about that. Do you mean with my husband?”

“No, from what you told me your husband wouldn’t be a good partner. I’m thinking with my older brother, Tom.” He’s about your age but awkward around women. He could use a confidence boost.”

“Where?”

“At my place next Thursday after the morning milking.”

So, Charlotte was curious, even excited to join Owen and his brother for a threesome. Tom was a gentle soul, shy and polite. He always asked permission before engaging her with his short but fat cock. Charlotte welcomed his attention and felt comfortable with him plugged inside her. Before the day was over, she had her first anal when Owen penetrated her butt hole, then they DP’d her. She loved the variety and began to wonder if she had become a nympho.

The next week there were three guys, Owen, Tom and Hank who took turns satisfying Charlette’s desires by supplying her with three generous creampies. For an unexplained reason, her husband, Paul, wanted to have sex when she got home that day, and he couldn’t understand why she was so squishy wet.

In the barn the following morning, Charlotte told Owen she needed some time alone to reconnect at home. The pause in her desires didn’t last long. Only days later, she was ready to get laid, arranging with Owen to make another visit to his place. The group changed again. Tom had brought his girlfriend, Nettie Byford, a recent college dropout. She had been spending more time in her boyfriends’ bed than in the classroom.

The two women got on well together and enjoyed showing the men how ladies can pleasure each other. Charlotte was on top with Nettie underneath doing a sixty-nine. Their clits were swollen, and their cunts wet and available waiting to include the men. Hank, who had the biggest cock of the three men, straddled above Nettie’s face and helped himself into Charlotte’s waiting cunt. Having her clit sucked by Nettie while her pussy was being drilled by Hank was the best of both worlds.

Owen wasn’t left out. When the girls switched with Nettie on top and her ass sticking out, she gave a yelp when she felt Owen pressing into her butt hole. Meanwhile, Tom was busy fucking Charlotte’s mouth. This wasn’t a threesome or even a foursome, but what could be called a pentamerous arrangement. It took some agility, but the grunting and moaning made it clear it was pleasurable. After their active frenzied session, everyone was exhausted but satisfied, especially Charlotte who loved being used by cocks in different places and the feeling of their warm sticky fluids flowing inside her. It was something that made her feel wanted and valued.

freakymilkytits
Online Now!
Lush Cams
freakymilkytits

That was the day Nettie said they needed more holes to keep the men happy especially if the group kept getting larger. Everyone knew that she meant another woman and suggested they ask Freda to join them. Freda was recently divorced and told her friend, Nettie, she missed having sex on demand which meant in her case, often. So, Freda was thrilled with the idea of joining them. The group had grown to six.

Nettie said they were like a bridge club only playing a different game. She called it a ‘Cougars Club.’

The excitement of the club eventually diminished over time. Their sexual desires remained the same but times on the farm had gotten hard. Like most small farmers, they were going broke. The price of milk was at historically low prices while the cost of feed increased every month. It was difficult to break even on the farms.  The women had only one option. They would ask to be paid especially when Bryon joined the other three men.

The men agreed to pay or “tip” the women, but it wasn’t enough to pay the bills. Freda said they had to turn their Cougars Club into a business. That’s how Charlotte, Nettie, and Freda opened Feline’s Social Society in Freda’s apartment building a half hour north of Charlotte’s farm. The apartment was one of the few perks Freda received from her divorce settlement.                              

 FELINE'S SOCIAL SOCIETY

Gentleman Purr-Fur Feline’s where Xperience matters

They never considered calling it a whore house or calling themselves whores but that is what they had become. At first their guests were what they called “Norwegian bachelor farmers” who were often asked to shower before getting close to one of the women. The local married men trickled in when their wives became tepid lovers and not nearly as receptive and responsive as the ladies at Feline’s.

The storeroom wasn't being used so a recliner and cushion for kneeling became the only furniture inside. It became a popular destination for stress relief, in other words for quickie blowjobs like the drive-thru service at McDonald’s. The rooms were reserved for more intimate activities. They charged twenty for a simple blow and twenty-five for deep throat. Swallowing was free. Freda was a specialist in the art of fellation. She liked to surprise the man with what she called a cum kiss. After he finished and she had saved his cum on her tongue, Freda gave him a deep French kiss.  Most men adored her for it and gave her a generous tip.

As their reputation for gratifying men (or what they called therapy) became better known, the clientele became more diverse. The youngest was when a man about thirty brought in a boy. He said his brother was a virgin and he was giving him an eighteenth birthday present. The kid didn’t look a day older than sixteen.

The brother asked that the boy not wear a condom to get a genuine natural experience. Charlotte said they could do that but there would be a surcharge of twenty percent. The man laughed and said, “Sir charge? That’s what you call it? I guess it fits.”

Nettie took the nervous boy’s hand and led him into her bedroom. She pampered and mothered him until he was erect and ready to do the deed. She helped him get his ‘stiffy’ inside her. He didn’t last long squealing like a puppy while injecting her with a massive load.

Nettie came out of the room an hour later. Charlotte asked what took so long. “Well, Charlotte,” Nettie said, “you wouldn’t believe this kid. He might look sixteen, but he has an elephant’s cock. I knew if he could hold out longer than his first time, maybe I’d get some pleasure of my own. So, I let him fuck me again and it was worth it. He didn’t cum for a long time and I got three terrific orgasms! I didn’t even ask him to pay for the second pop.”

At the other extreme, Pastor Otis was eighty-one. Reverend Otis was a widower who hadn’t had sex since he turned seventy because he couldn’t get it up. He would pay double if a Feline woman could help him get an erection. Freda took care of him by giving him a little blue pill she called “Heavenly Glory.” Apparently, the pastor hadn’t heard about Viagra.

Reverend Otis had retired a decade ago and was the kindest and warmest man she had ever met. He treated Freda as if she was his daughter while they waited for the pill to give him what he paid for. Erection or not, the Reverend had trouble ejaculating. It wasn’t Freda’s fault. After fucking in the missionary position, they tried doggie, then cowgirl and finally when he was hard enough, they tried anal. Anal did the job but there wasn’t much to show for it.

Within weeks of having an increasing number of visitors, they had an opening for Daliah. Her husband had been killed in a combine accident and the farm had to be sold. Daliah was a buxom thirty-two-year-old woman on the plus side. The plus referred to her body and enthusiasm for sex. There was no sexual perversion she wouldn’t try. Daliah could triple the usual rate for doing whatever fantasy a man requested.

Nicky Somerton needed a job and loved being with older men. She was eighteen and had dropped out of high school at seventeen. Nicky had learned about sex with Ben Peterman a few months after her sixteenth birthday. Ben was the forty-year-old neighbor who was her dad’s golfing buddy. He showed Nicky the tricks to pleasing men. From then on, Nicky’s boyfriends never measured up to Ben. Working at Feline’s was perfect for her.

As Feline’s became better known, more women joined the bordello. Saline was not originally a local girl. She had been raised by her grandmother in a neighboring town after Saline’s parents abandoned her when she was ten.  With only a high school education, no skills, and no future, Saline worked at Walmart for several years, then acted in a few porn videos where she learned the excitement and money by fucking strange men. After a month at Feline’s, her clients were no longer strangers but loyal patrons. The men were attracted to her seductive eyes and eager pussy.

Eva came to the United States from Poland looking for a new life. By joining Feline’s, her life hadn’t changed much after being a prostytutka in Warsaw. She was a petite woman who looked like a teenager but was twenty-six. The johns coming to Feline’s loved her tight puffy pussy, especially the boys from the college fifty miles away.

Charlotte asked Eva how she became a prostitute. She didn’t go into details but said in high school her first time was with her mother’s friends who gave her money for sex. Her mom got half. After that, she went online to find men willing to pay more for her services without giving her mom a cut. There was no end to the number of available customers in a big city like Warsaw.

With the addition of Eva, the bedrooms were full, and Feline’s was a fully staffed bordello. Feline’s Social Society became known by word of mouth and thrived by attracting clients throughout the county. It helped that Feline’s was the only bordello in an open rural town not far from a major city. With additional staff, Charlotte only worked when she had the need. Having sex on call was the perfect life.

The town laws were lax and rarely enforced. Pastor Sue Erickson demanded that the mayor close Feline’s. The mayor, a frequent visitor at Feline’s, promised to bring the issue up at the next council meeting. There was strong pushback from the council members who were upstanding church members. But they argued as businessmen that Feline’s was responsible for an increase in the town’s prosperity. The idea was tabled until the next meeting over Pastor Sue’s objection. Only Paul, Charlotte’s husband, agreed with her. It was forgotten soon after.

An unexpected event helped put Feline’s on the map. The state began the construction of a spur to a major Interstate highway. Several things were a result. First and most obvious were the construction workers. They became patrons of Feline’s almost as soon as construction began.

Next, Tom, Owen’s brother, opened a website for them. There were some seductive pictures of the women and a price list. GFE or Girlfriend Experience started at $125 for thirty minutes, $200 for an hour and up from there. BB or without a condom was $200 for thirty minutes, $300 for an hour and up. Two pops cost more.

Men visiting the nearby city were more than happy to make a short drive to Feline’s and the town began to grow. There was Quick Trip recognizing that the town would get more traffic being close to the new spur. This was followed by Subway, then Burger King. The town was growing rapidly.

Eva suggested they expand and add a sex shop. She had connections in Poland who could supply sex toys for a Feline’s Toy Store at a very reasonable price. They opened the store three months later. Local women were their first customers, then the website became an instant success.

On one occasion, a man entered the shop and asked for the glory hole. Charlotte didn’t know what he was talking about. Owen explained it to her. All they had to do was bore a hole in the wall in the women’s bathroom or closet and get one of the girls to go there waiting for a guy’s dick to appear. The problem was who would be giving him a blowjob. None of the current staff were anxious to go there because there was more money in the bedroom than with the glory hole.

Charlotte solved their dilemma. Several high school girls had been in the Toy Store asking what it was like being a whore and wanting to know how much they made. Two girls, Pamela and Angie, were particularly interested. They were girls Charlotte knew as high school cheerleaders.

There wasn’t an opening upstairs at Feline’s and the girls were only seventeen. Charlotte refused to have girls working in the bedrooms that were under eighteen. When Angie blurted out, “Miss Charlotte, Pamela and I really need the money. Can’t we please work for you?”

“How old are you?”

“Seventeen, but we’ll be eighteen in a few months.”

“We can’t hire you until you are older, and we have no openings. Look, there might be something here at the Toy Store for you. Do you know how to do fellatio?”

“Fellatio? What’s that?” Angie said.

“Give head, you know, sucking cock, a blowjob.”

“Of course,” Angie said with a smirk as though everyone knew how to do that. "What does it pay?”

“They give us thirty-five. We take fifteen and you get the rest with possible tips. The better you do it, like deep throat, the more they tip.”

Pamela was all smiles and said, “We get twenty or more for what we give our boyfriends for free? That’s great! This is so exciting I can’t believe it. When do we start?”

“I’ll ask a friend of ours to give you a dry run tomorrow at seven thirty tonight.”

“A dry run? What does that mean?” Pamela asked.

“He will show you how the glory hole works, and you show him what you can do. Maybe a dry run isn’t the proper term if you get a facial.” The girls giggled at that.

Angie looked confused. “Don’t all guys cum? My boyfriend always cums and he makes me swallow. I really don’t mind it.”

So, the storeroom offering quickie blowjobs was closed. Angie and Pamela were hired and worked the glory holes after school. They weren’t the prettiest girls but that didn’t matter with a glory hole. It took a month for the service to be-cum profitable but eventually became popular, mostly on weekends and holidays. The glory hole was not a big money maker, but it brought in customers to the Toy Store. The girls were happy making pocket money to buy new clothes and the latest iPhone. Soon it became rumored that the girls would give pussy for an added tip. Charlotte might have known but decided to ignore it.

Time catches up with everyone and that was true with Charlotte, Nettie, and Freda. They were all in their early forties and almost past childbearing age. Charlotte’s craving for sex had passed and she was taking turns with the others as madams at Feline’s. Angie and Pamela were now working the bedrooms full time. The business was doing well but Charlotte also missed the excitement of Chicago. After five years at Feline’s, she left her husband and the bordello for the city life that she had abandoned with her husband. She had expected to raise a family in the tranquil rural setting but that didn’t happen.

Feline’s had made Charlotte independently wealthy. Well, not so much wealthy but financially independent. So, on a warm November morning, Charlotte loaded her belongings in a van and headed back to where grew up.

There was one more thing for Charlotte in Chicago, her high school boyfriend whom she had almost married. They had kept in touch with each other since their fifteenth reunion. He said if she got bored on the farm, he would be waiting for her with open arms. Charlotte took him up on the offer. A year later, she had a seven-pound baby girl that Charlotte named Eve.

Published 
Written by xhardx13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments