Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Where Are Your Panties, Glenda?

"Everything Carl wanted to know."

64
12 Comments 12
6.5k Views 6.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Glenda opened the door carefully. She unlocked it and walked in, her shoes wobbling between her fingers, her bare feet treading on the tips of her toes.

The darkness, she didn't turn it off, she walked towards the bedroom and that's when the light came on. Light from a lamp at the back of the living room. Glenda shivered and turned around, but didn't scream. The look of astonishment was mixed with an air of tiredness.

"Carl! I thought you were asleep."

"Where were you? Do you know what time it is?"

"I told you I'd be late, the girls brought me home."

"Girls, I know? I wonder who those girls are?"

"You know who they are, don't play dumb!"

"And what is every cuckold? A loser, a sucker, or what?"

"Here you go with that again. I don't know why you're so jealous, I've never given you any reason to be, it's always been the other way around."

"Liar! Come here, let me see you."

"To see what, man? It's late, Carl."

"Come back here, Glenda! I want to see."

"Oh my God! I'm sleepy, I'm tired! Haven't you noticed?"

She walks towards the armchair where her husband, in his pajamas, is waiting for her. The thirty-something blonde stops in front of him. Carl reaches out and strokes his wife's thigh.

"You see, there's nothing! Nothing happened."

"And there's nothing at all, where are your panties, Glenda?"

His hand goes inside her dress, caressing her groin and then her vagina. The fingers sink in, opening the flesh, the intimate lips of the green-eyed woman.

"I took it off, it was bothering me."

"Excuse, always an excuse. Just like last time. You always arrive with nothing when you meet him."

"Who, Carl? You're still suspicious of Toni. He's not even in town if that's what you mean."

"And who was it this time? Who did you take your panties off for anyway?"

"You don't trust me? Do you think I deserve to be treated like this, just for you?"

"Then show me. Open up, I want to see."

"You disappoint me, you know that? I didn't expect that from you."

"Then tell me, I know you fucked. It's written in your eyes, Glenda. I know when you're lying. Who was it with?"

Glenda bites her lip and flashes a shy smile, like a girl keeping a secret.

"I know you'll understand, love. It was no big deal."

"Talk, Glenda! Don't try to trick me."

"The waiter."

"Who?"

"I know you'll understand, love. It was no big deal."

"Which was no big deal?"

"It was a bet the girls made. Whoever lost the bet would have sex with the waiter on the bar table. In front of the others. And I lost."

"Did you do it in front of them, with them watching?"

"Not just looking, they took part too."

"I can't believe it! Have you gone mad? You had sex with a stranger in a bar?"

"You know how people lose their common sense when they get drunk. It was Selma's idea, there was a pool table, and whoever lost would have to make love to the waiter."

"And You made a point of losing?"

"Of course not, Carl!"

"But you're a great player."

"I wasn't lucky, I shouldn't have taken the bet."

"I know, you've only just realized that, haven't you?"

"Of course not! I tried to refuse, but they wouldn't let me."

"And there was no one else in the bar? No other customers or employees? How is that possible?"

"It was over two o'clock in the morning. We were the only ones there. When he came to ask us to leave, Selma told him about our bet. You had to see Denis' face."

"Denis?"

"The waiter, Carl. From the look of him, we weren't the first to make proposals like that. Denis is much more than nice, no wonder we were charmed by him."

"Just charmed? Did you like him?"

"Very attractive, what a body!"

"What's he like?"

"Oh! The guy is perfect, tall, and strong, with eyes as black as his hair. Nice, you'd like him."

"The man who fucked my wife on a bar table?"

"It was a bet, Carl, it wasn't out of love."

"It was by chance, wasn't it?"

Glenda didn't answer, she just stared at the floor.

"And how did it happen?"

"He laid me on the table and the three girls took my clothes off. I was only wearing panties and he started kissing my thighs. The girls were clapping, shouting, and drinking, and the guy started biting my panties. I tried to stop him, but the three of them held my hands and wouldn't let me react."

"They let him do whatever he wanted to you, is that it?"

Glenda shrugs her shoulders in agreement.

"And what did he do to you?"

"Do you want to know the details, love? Everything?"

"Tell everything, Glenda!"

"Of course, the guy went crazy about me, he said I was wonderful. He licked me, kissed me, pulled my panties aside, and started using his tongue on my vagina. I thought I could resist the temptation, but Rachel took me by surprise with a tongue kiss."

"Your friend decided to join in the bacchanal!"

AlwaysHottt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlwaysHottt

"You know I can't stand being licked on the throat. Especially a kiss from a horny woman."

"And the others?"

"It was even worse, Selma and Emma started sucking my breasts, biting my nipples. The three of them together, those sluts, and Denis there made me crazier."

"There was no way I couldn't get turned on, Carl."

"And then he fucked you. Did he do it in front of your friends?"

"It was Emma's fault, she was the one who unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. I didn't expect it to be so big, thick, the veins pulsing."

"You're a slut, Glenda."

"It's not my fault, they're the ones who kept encouraging Denis. They laughed and shouted. And naughty Emma massaged me with the guy's cock. Opening my vagina and forcing that beautiful penis into me. There was no way I couldn't get aroused."

"You could at least try. At least that, Glenda!"

"But them talking in my ear, saying they all those dirty things. 'Look how hot it is, Glenda. Denis is better than we expected." Selma said this, while Emma shoves the pennis into my cave."

"And you didn't react or try to stop it?"

"Of course, I tried, I closed my legs and squirmed, but they wouldn't let me, they held my legs and arms, and Denis... well, Denis fucked me in front of them."

"I bet they loved it?"

"If that was all! They did worse, they ripped off my panties and masturbated me in front of him. 'Show him how you like it, Glenda'. I didn't even know who was talking anymore. All I know is that we fucked in front of the three of them. Their fault."

"And you wet yourself in front of them, and this... Denis?"

"And you could stand it? Can you imagine having sex with such a hot man? I doubt you could, Carl?"

"You're the one who likes men."

Glenda smiles and bites her lip.

"But you like my stories. Especially when I'm with hot boys like Denis, or Toni?"

"Bitch! Do you know I don't like seeing you with other guys?"

"I know, you just like me to tell you how they fucked me, don't you?

"And did you moan?"

"And what could I do? I couldn't resist. The boy was very intense, Carl. You know what boys are like at twenty."

"What about them?"

"Whores, that's what they are. They jerked me off, and kissed me, all in front of Denis. The worst was Emma when he finally came..."

"When he cum, what, Glenda?"

"She sucked the boy, licked his cock. And she said that the taste of pussy and cock was perfect. With that cynical face, she has, just to make me feel like a slut."

"Did you come with his penis inside you?"

"And what did you want? Selma kissing me and him fucking me, so hard, so hot. I ended up coming before him, it was irresistible. I think it turned Denis on even more. "

"And did he come in you, again? How many times?"

"Many times. Young men, Carl, you know how they get when they meet a woman they think is beautiful."

"If it was only your beauty. And that's it, you had sex with him and they brought you home?"

"Basically."

"What do you mean? What happened, afterward?"

"They wanted Carl too."

"What did they want, Glenda? With the Denis?"

"The five of us were so crazy, insane, what drink doesn't do to people. Selma was kissing me, Rachel was licking my pussy."

"And Emma?"

"She was with Denis, sucking the boy's cock."

"You're worthless! Did you have sex together?"

Glenda remained silent, examining her toes.

"I can't believe you did that. You've never participated in group sex, have you? Isn't that what we agreed?"

"Carl! You know how it is. It was irresistible."

"You should have left. You shouldn't have taken part in the bet."

"It wasn't my lucky night."

"What about the panties?"

Glenda smiles, still staring at her toes. She takes the bag off her shoulder, opens it, and pulls out a lacy black cloth.

"I brought them for you, darling. I know you like it."

"It's wet, take it." Carl holds the lacy fabric close to his nose, inhaling the aroma.

His cock throbs inside his pajama pants. He pulls down his pants enough, his erect dick gets caught between his fingers and juice runs down the slit.

Glenda laughs with satisfaction.

"Did you like my story, love?"

"It's not just your smell that's here."

“No, they all left you a memory. See, how do I care of you?"

"But it smells like...him too?"

"All."

"Did you suck his dick?"

"You don't trust me, do you, Carl? I'm just going to suck yours, isn't that what we agreed on?"

Carl puts panties on his penis, wrapping the phallus in black fabric.

"Aaahh! And you want it now?"

Glenda drops her shoes on the floor, kneels between her husband's legs, gets rid of her bag, and kisses him.

"Dear!"

A long kiss, just on the head, with your eyes closed.

"Swallow, swallow it all. Please!"

Published 
Written by Perverted_Gru
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments