Login

More than one? Or One by one?

last reply
2 replies
1 watcher
2 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

I have been trying to look to see if this has been posted any where else, if someone else asked it or not, so if I missed it, and someone else has already asked this, I apologize. But are we allowed to submit more than one story at a time? Like if we have drafts that are ready, do we gotta wait for the mods to approve one story at a time before we send in another or can we send more than one at a time? For instance, if we are trying to clear our drafted stories out, or if we are working on a series or on the omnium track, or trying to do a collab while someone is avail to do a collab (which may be posted on the other person's profile if need be ) etc?

Charming as fuck
1 like

No worries smile

One at a time, please. We're super busy, so we ask that people wait until they've had something published before submitting another. We generally just return subsequent submissions if the author has more than one waiting.

Advanced Wordsmith
1 like

Quote by Jen

No worries smile

One at a time, please. We're super busy, so we ask that people wait until they've had something published before submitting another. We generally just return subsequent submissions if the author has more than one waiting.

Good to know, Thanks. I shall continue to wait. Sometimes the anxiety limbo gets to me and I just channel it into another story, but sometimes that doesn't help the anxiety limbo. That's why I wanted to check.