12.5k views
7 watchers
39 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Love too❤️

Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes

Krystal and I were having a conversation that ended with a dare. As in, I triple dog dare you to write a story about the sand slut. But you should call her a Dune Princess.

So, here is what I came up with:

Sand Slut

I hope you enjoy it!

0 likes

Olivia has been rather vocal in my head lately. Hubby suggested I let her out to play. This is what happens when she runs away with my imagination. Please enjoy: Hot Wife Hotel - Olivia's Party Bus Gangbang (Part Twenty-Seven)

0 likes

As I am currently out of town, my writing time is limited. While readers wait for new stories, these two stories are ones I am especially proud of. They were both for competitions. While they didn’t win, one was awarded an EP and the other a RR. They are both in the bisexual category.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories?author=techgoddess&genre=bisexual&sort=added

0 likes

Although I don't have any new stories to share with you (yet), I was asked by a reader if I ever write anything "darker."

It just so happens I have a series called Dark Needs. Here is the link to part one: His Dark Needs

0 likes

Four years ago I wrote a 4-part series that combines the antiquated notion of men owning women and futuristic sex technology. While I work on editing new stories, please enjoy:

2070:The Tale of Seven - Part One

0 likes

I’m traveling today, so I am not ready to share a new story quite yet.

Here is a fun Quickie Sex story from 3 years ago that I think you'll enjoy in the meantime:

Nailed on the Rails is a short story at around 1,000 words. For those of you who have already read it, many thanks. For those who haven't, I'd love to get a “Like” and feedback if you have time. Much appreciated! 😘

0 likes

Once upon a time, I started a series called The First Time Chronicles. Then I got busy writing other stories. As luck would have it, being sick this week gave me a little time to challenge myself to make part 4 different than my usual fare. I hope you will enjoy it! It stands well enough on its own. But feel free to go back and read the other episodes as well. (Which also can be read as single stories).

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/incest-fantasy/the-first-time-chronicles-part-four-how-gary-deflowers-miss-johnsons-niece