Dutchess Of Dancing
1 like

let us know how it works out

A secret isn't a secret if 2 know it🤐

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Quote by Dasiydoes

let us know how it works out

Except for the heating and having both hands free, I don't think it's significantly different from using an anal vibrator, but I'll report back once I receive the plug smile

Quantum Tease
4 likes

--

Plugs for the bottom

O, glorious things!

Stretching and rubbing

Those tight anal rings!

--

Penetrated sphincters

Pulse with joy

Whether solo or duet

Teasing with that toy

--

Advanced Wordsmith
2 likes

Quote by lynnwitt

--

Plugs for the bottom

O, glorious things!

Stretching and rubbing

Those tight anal rings!

--

Penetrated sphincters

Pulse with joy

Whether solo or duet

Teasing with that toy

--

Wow! That is amazing smile Thank you so much for sharing!

Advanced Wordsmith
1 like

Quote by CuriousAnnie

smh, why am I not surprised. ❤️

I just love new toys 😊 When I come across something intriguing, I can't help but try it 😜

Dutchess Of Dancing
3 likes

Quote by EMoon

I just love new toys 😊 When I come across something intriguing, I can't help but try it 😜

I don't blame you ...giggles

A secret isn't a secret if 2 know it🤐

Quantum Tease
4 likes

It is sounding in here rather like I should be selling subscriptions to the Toy of the Month Club. Or would that be Week? Or maybe Day?

The mail ran later that day

She could only sit and pray

That the toy would come

And would please her bum

And transport her far away

Advanced Wordsmith
2 likes

Quote by lynnwitt

It is sounding in here rather like I should be selling subscriptions to the Toy of the Month Club. Or would that be Week? Or maybe Day?

The mail ran later that day

She could only sit and pray

That the toy would come

And would please her bum

And transport her far away

Maybe I should rename the topic 😉

Edit: done 🙂

Quantum Tease
3 likes

--

A butt plug, telescopic!

It boggles the mind!

Heating and thrusting

There in your behind

--

Controlled by an app

To be hands-free;

But what if hacked?

Could be quite a spree!

--

Advanced Wordsmith
2 likes

Quote by lynnwitt

--

A butt plug, telescopic!

It boggles the mind!

Heating and thrusting

There in your behind

--

Controlled by an app

To be hands-free;

But what if hacked?

Could be quite a spree!

--

I love it, thank you! I am glad I inspired you and it would be a fun spree!

Advanced Wordsmith
8 likes

I couldn't wait to try out the telescopic buttplug that had finally arrived. The material is smooth and comfortable, and the remote control via app on phone allows you to change the settings without disturbing your experience (if your partner controls it, your hands are free for other things 😉). It's not too thick, so it slides in pretty easily if you're used to wearing at least medium-sized butt-plugs. The thrusting sensation is similar to a really intense vibration (in the middle of your stomach hehe), with varying speeds and intensities, but it is longer than any of the other vibrating plugs I own (it's about 13.5 cm long; the thrust probably adds a little length, so around 14–15 cm, I'd guess). I liked how it doesn't stay in completely (don't worry, it won't slide out), so that when the person thrusts into your vagina they also push in the plug (the base is pretty wide, but not obstructing vaginal penetration, but I did move the base sideways a little to get it out of the way), so the plug also moves all the way in each time then slides out just a bit, creating a bit of a penetrating experience for more sensations. Overall, the telescopic butt-plug is a great addition to my collection of toys. I still need to test the heating feature 😉

And the music mode in app is interesting smile

Advanced Wordsmith
1 like

I got this one.

Quantum Tease
4 likes

The plug, long awaited, arrived

She'd been, far too long, deprived

She tried it in haste

In her butt, encased

And orgasmic pleasure derived

Advanced Wordsmith
3 likes

Quote by lynnwitt

The plug, long awaited, arrived

She'd been, far too lon,g deprived

She tried it in haste

In her butt, encased

And orgasmic pleasure derived

Exactly smile Thank you!

Kinky Quill
2 likes

Such a witty tease from the lady who desires worshiped

I am glad that a flutter can mean so much, and be oh so powerful! Whilst I bring my own kind of chaos to those I choose to know everywhere, I do believe in Chaos theory, and I am glad that it is suggested that the fluttering wings of a butterfly can be felt the other side of the globe, it gives me hope that I can caress your soul.
Quantum Tease
2 likes

She actually did provide a nice review, Sis, though the 'heating feature' notes are still to........ come smile

Quantum Tease
3 likes

Now that the plug has been tested

We must wait 'til the tester has rested

For a note on the heat

Applied in her seat

For now our interest is vested!

----

a review with pictures is always best....... 😇

Advanced Wordsmith
3 likes

Quote by lynnwitt

Now that the plug has been tested

We must wait 'til the tester has rested

For a note on the heat

Applied in her seat

For now our interest is vested!

----

a review with pictures is always best....... 😇

You're a masterful poet able to paint a full and vivid picture with just your words. Sometimes words alone can spark the imagination in ways that no image ever could 😉

Quantum Tease
2 likes

Quote by EMoon

You're a masterful poet able to paint a full and vivid picture with just your words. Sometimes words alone can spark the imagination in ways that no image ever could 😉

That is very sweet of you to say! Thank you.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Hmm. Wonder how far the App reaches to control the new toy?! Surely not across the Pond ... lol 😆 Have fun Emma 😘Michael

Advanced Wordsmith
2 likes

Quote by Wanderlust_87

Hmm. Wonder how far the App reaches to control the new toy?! Surely not across the Pond ... lol 😆 Have fun Emma 😘Michael

Well, it should smile They promote it for use while the partner is far away; simply grant him access, and voila! I have a few toys in the same app :) I only tried it in the same room with them, but I'll let you know how it works over distance when I'm home alone and we try it 🤣

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Please do. I would love to surprise you sometime. 😉 I would enjoying reaching out and touching you ... mmm 😘 Michael

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Quote by EMoon

I couldn't wait to try out the telescopic buttplug that had finally arrived. The material is smooth and comfortable, and the remote control via app on phone allows you to change the settings without disturbing your experience (if your partner controls it, your hands are free for other things 😉). It's not too thick, so it slides in pretty easily if you're used to wearing at least medium-sized butt-plugs. The thrusting sensation is similar to a really intense vibration (in the middle of your stomach hehe), with varying speeds and intensities, but it is longer than any of the other vibrating plugs I own (it's about 13.5 cm long; the thrust probably adds a little length, so around 14–15 cm, I'd guess). I liked how it doesn't stay in completely (don't worry, it won't slide out), so that when the person thrusts into your vagina they also push in the plug (the base is pretty wide, but not obstructing vaginal penetration, but I did move the base sideways a little to get it out of the way), so the plug also moves all the way in each time then slides out just a bit, creating a bit of a penetrating experience for more sensations. Overall, the telescopic butt-plug is a great addition to my collection of toys. I still need to test the heating feature 😉

And the music mode in app is interesting smile

Excellent review and with your usually descriptive comments. You've almost got another story right here! Enjoy!

Quantum Tease
2 likes

With the app she was very discerning

Though quite a few people were yearning

To give it a spin

When she had it in

Thus inducing a lot of squirming

Advanced Wordsmith
2 likes

Quote by lynnwitt

With the app she was very discerning

Though quite a few people were yearning