Login

KellyRandom - I Only Cum When A Dog Watches - EP award

last reply
3 replies
1 watcher
5 likes
Writius Eroticus
4 likes

It gives me great pleasure to announce that this curiously-titled piece of erotica has been decorated with the coveted Editors' Pick ribbon.

Brimming with sumptuous details and vulnerability, the two main characters discover one another... and themselves, as they spend a scorching time in bed.

The piece is narrated with such honest confidence it's hard not to get swept up in wanting to find out what the hell the title has to do with it all. And, even when it's revealed, you still want to read on to see how it's reconciled.

It's such an original tale, told with incredible panache, and I'm so pleased the panel agreed with me that this is fiiiiine storytelling.

Please read I Only Cum When A Dog Watches by KellyRandom and join me in bestowing congratulations on writing such a fantastic story.

Please browse my digital bookshelf. In this collection, you can find 101 stories, nine micro-stories, and two poems with the following features:

* 26 Editor's Picks, 69 Recommended Reads.
* 15 competition podium places, 9 other times in the top ten.
* 20 collaborations.
* A whole heap of often filthy, tense, hot sex.

Simple Scribbler
0 likes

worship Huge Congratulations! I loved this one so much. A very high quality level of writing, and the title drew me in, too. Well-deserved E.P., and I hope many more find this gem. 😊

MILF (Man, I love felines)
1 like

Aww yiss! This pleases me greatly ☺️

What's it called when something haunts you, but in a good way? That's what this story is doing to me. It pops into my head randomly, and then it makes me smile.

Congrats on the well-deserved award, Kelly! 🌟

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Well deserved!! I so enjoyed this story. Congratulations, Kelly!