Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Today in Pictures (post a picture representing your mood)

last reply
26.7k replies
1.5M views
15 watchers
2.0k likes
Southern Charmer
1 like

So I did a thing with leftlingula... 😈 Naughty people, I'm not talking about that. We wrote a story together! I'm very proud of what we've done and we would love for you to read it. It's about a husband and wife remembering who they are together. The fire, their passion, their love, her need to submit to him, and his need to dominate her. All rolled into one beautiful connection. It all started with one simple word...
Nightshade Part 1

Nightshade: Part 2

Southern Charmer
2 likes

So I did a thing with leftlingula... 😈 Naughty people, I'm not talking about that. We wrote a story together! I'm very proud of what we've done and we would love for you to read it. It's about a husband and wife remembering who they are together. The fire, their passion, their love, her need to submit to him, and his need to dominate her. All rolled into one beautiful connection. It all started with one simple word...
Nightshade Part 1

Southern Charmer
3 likes

Nightshade Part 1

Southern Charmer
2 likes

I'm ready now.

Nightshade Part 1

Southern Charmer
3 likes

Some people cause me to look like this... Why are you so loud in a public place and why are you wearing so much perfume! Gross.

Nightshade Part 1

Southern Charmer
3 likes

Nightshade Part 1

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

My cock being cocky.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Maybe

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by kistinspencil

Beautiful. This pic would look nice in my Flamingo room.

Southern Charmer
2 likes

Nightshade Part 1

Southern Charmer
1 like

Nightshade Part 1

Southern Charmer
2 likes

Nightshade Part 1

Southern Charmer
1 like

Nightshade Part 1

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

M

Southern Charmer
1 like

Nightshade Part 1

Southern Charmer
2 likes

Nightshade Part 1

Southern Charmer
1 like

Nightshade Part 1

Southern Charmer
3 likes

Nightshade Part 1

Southern Charmer
3 likes

Nightshade Part 1