Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Carol Part Eight

"Carol and I enjoy our first anal experience"

13
7 Comments 7
35.6k Views 35.6k
3.8k words 3.8k words
Famous Story
I held Carol’s ass as she moved her hips up and down and ina circular motion, sliding her wet pussy over my shaft. She held my head tightly against her breasts with her arms, and I became lost in a cocoon of soft breasts, hard nipples, hair tickling my face, and the aroma of her perfume.

“I love your cock,” she whispered.

“I love how it fills me up.”

“I love how it makes me feel.”

I sucked on a nipple as Carol moaned and increased the pace and force of each plunge of her love hole down on my rigid member.

“Make me cum, baby,” she whispered.“I’m going to cum all over your cock.”

I grazed my fingers softly over her ribs, causing Carol to tremble, but not slow down her efforts. I cupped both breasts and squeezed hard. I pinched and pulled each hard nipple. I could feel the intensity of her pleasure grow as she began to fuck me at a torrid pace.

“I’m going to fuck you in the ass,” I whispered.

“Yes! Yes! I want you to. I need you to.”

Carol leaned back, her hands grabbing my shoulders as her fingernails dug into my skin. She was taking every inch of me, pounding hard on my cock as she slid up and down on my lubed pole.

I held onto her bobbing breasts and rolled her nipples between my thumb and fingers. Her eyes were closed. Her long hair swayed back and forth. A constant low moan of pleasure emanated from deep within her. The moan grew louder and higher in pitch as she bounced up and down on my cock.

“I’m going to cum.” she said suddenly, pulling closer and encircling my head and neck with her arms in a choking death grip.

“I’m going to cum.” This time it was said with more urgency.

“Oh, God. Oh God. I’m going to….”

Her words were cut off by loud, guttural sounds emanating from deep within Carol’s core, and the violent jerking and spasms of her body. Carol had gone over the edge into her world of pleasure. Her warm juices ran down my shaft and over my balls.

“Uuuunnnnggghhh. Uuuunnnnggghhh. Uuuunnnnggghhhh.”

Even as her sounds of orgasm filled the room, she continued to pile drive her love canal down on my shaft.

And then it was over. Carol slumped down around my head and shoulders, kissing my face all over and gasping for air.

“Michael. That was so intense. Thank you. Thank you.”

Seconds passed as she continued to slowly slide her wet slit up and down my shaft and gasp for air.

“Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.”

We kissed long, passionate, wet kisses, our tongues battling, as Carol held my face in her hands and I caressed her body with my hands, from ass to tits.

“Did you cum?” she asked. Her eyes seemed to sparkle when I told her that I had not.

Even as she was coming down from her orgasm, when she heard that I had not yet filled her with my seed, she began to display a new energy and excitement.

Carol slid off my member and lowered herself onto the floor on her knees. My cock, from its sensitive head to my balls and beyond, was covered with Carol’s sticky juice, as was the blanket on the couch.

Carol stroked my shaft slowly with two hands, making clear, sticky pre-cum flow out and down over her hands and fingers.

“Promise me you’ll cum in my ass.” she said as she reached for the bottle of lubrication.

Carol looked at me with a girlish excitement in her voice and a bright, eager look on her face.

“I want you to cum in my ass.”

Carol squirted the cool lubricant over the head of my cock, letting it run down the shaft and over my balls.

“I’ve thought about us doing this. I’ve thought about you fucking me in the ass.” she admitted, as she spread the lube over my manhood with her fingers.

“Have you thought about fucking my ass?”

“Yes.” would have been my response had Carol waited for my answer. Indeed, since she had told me of her first anal experience, fucking her in the ass had been somewhat of a constant thought.

But Carol was too eager to wait for any comment by me. Anyway, it was a rhetorical question. She already knew the answer.

“Where do you want me?” she asked, as she looked around for a good place for her to get on her hands and knees.

In my dreams, I had used the couch or the bed. Now that I was sitting on the couch I could see that it was too narrow. Short of gathering up everything and taking it all upstairs to the bedroom, the carpeted floor seemed to be the best spot and solution.

I took Carol’s hand, helped her up, walked her from the couch and coffee table to a spot where we had more room, and motioned for her to get on the carpeted floor.

Carol got on her knees and then on all fours. I grabbed a couch pillow and bent down to put it on the carpet in front of her. I looked at Carol for any sign of apprehension. She had a self-assured, confident look on her face, like she had been waiting for and looking forward to this moment and was more than ready.

I dribbled a stream of lube on her asshole, as she positioned her hair over one shoulder and spread her knees further apart. I worked the lube into her puckered hole with two fingers. Carol spread her arms out in front of her and lay her head and chest on the pillow.

“Mmmmmmmm. That feels good,” she moaned as I inserted my fingers again and again, continuing to lubricate and expand her hole.

My cock was hard and slippery; her ass was lubed and ready for the taking. I maneuvered behind Carol and placed the head of my cock on her wrinkled opening and pushed. Carol, who was more experienced at this than me, pushed back.

Even though Carol had enjoyed anal sex on several occasions, and knew what to expect, her opening remained closed and defiant in its resistance.

I placed the head of my shaft flat against Carol’s lubed hole, put my thumb on the top part of the head, and pushed in with my thumb.

Pushing straight in with a lubricated erection may not provide sufficient pressure to break through a pesky circular anal muscle that wants to stay closed. Pushing the head of my cock in with my thumb or fingers works much better.

As soon as my cock popped into Carole’s ass, I stopped and waited. Even an experienced lady like Carol needs time to relax and adjust.

I did not wait long, however, as that tight sphincter muscle that now encircled my cock between the head and shaft had clamped down with considerable force, causing me some discomfort.

With the help of more lube, I inched my stiff rod into Carol’s ass until she was taking all of me. Now Carol needed time to transition from having an uncomfortable foreign object in her ass, to experiencing the pleasure that comes with having a stiff cock slide in and out of her sensitive hole.

I started slow, sliding my shaft all the way out until the head almost popped out of her ass. Then sliding the full length of my shaft all the way in until my balls slapped against her pussy. Carol did not move and said nothing, but seemed to be comfortable. We kept up this slow pace until she became accustomed to the girth of my manhood.

Gradually, Carol began to make little noises of pleasure with every thrust of my manhood, and grabbed at the carpet with her fingers. I began to pick up the tempo.

Soon Carol was bracing herself with her hands and arms to accept my deep thrusts into her ass, moaning loudly and directing me to go faster and harder.

“Oh, God. Fuck my ass. Fuck my ass. Yes. Yes.”

I reached out and grasped a handful of Carol’s hair, pulling her head back. She arched her back in an exaggerated fashion, raising her ass higher, and continued to moan and make wonderful noises of pleasure.

The room filled with her moaning, my groaning, and the sound of my balls slapping against her wet slit.

Over and over, I thrust forward, driving my cock into Carol’s ass. Each time, Carol pushed back, taking me deep in her ass. We kept our pace and rhythm going for several minutes, as we each began to breathe harder. Small beads of sweat had formed along Carol’s back and on her ass. She looked back at me with a stare of pure pleasure, her mouth slightly open, eyes half shut, and a little, sensuous smile.

“Slap my ass.”

I did as instructed. Carol moaned loudly.

“Again.”

I slapped her ass twice more, each time leaving an area of redness on her ass cheek.

“Again. Harder.”

This time I slapped her cheek so hard, an impression of my hand was left in the large rose colored area that had formed on her ass.

She looked back at me again and smiled that little crooked, trembling lip smile that let me know that she was enjoying the pleasure of having her anus probed deeply with my tool, as well as the bracing pain of a slap to her ass.

Sweat dripped off my nose and ran down my face as I tried to keep our rhythm. The beads of sweat on Carol’s back began to pool in the small of her back and run down her side. Carol’s nose was running, covering her upper lip with wetness, and saliva had run out from the corner of her mouth, making her chin wet.

After several minutes of Carol taking my cock in her ass, she leaned further forward causing my shaft to slip out of her gaping hole. Carol rolled over onto her back. As she did, she said one word.

“Vibrator.”

I turned to look for her vibrator.

“Table,” she directed.

I reached back and grabbed the vibrator off the coffee table and handed it to her. She turned it on, filling the living room with the droning buzz of the pleasure tool. As she did, she pulled her legs back so her knees were up by her head, held her legs in place with her arms, and placed the tip of the vibrator over her mound and clit.

With Carol on her back and her legs bent up, her gaping hole was still there for my taking. I moved forward and once again slid my erection into her ass. We both moaned.

I started a fast pace once again, as Carol ran the vibrator over her flowering, soaked pussy.

“I love fucking you in the ass,” I told her.

“Harder,” she directed.

In this position, Carol on her back with her knees raised, me kneeling at her ass with my cock in her ass, and a vibrator buzzing on Carol’s love nub, Carol’s pussy spit out little spurts of pussy juice as her labia opened and closed with our rhythm.

ToryHottieee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ToryHottieee

Her natural lubrication covered the inside of her thighs and ran down her pussy and over my cock and her ass to the carpeted floor.

Carol’s howling and moaning became louder and faster, and her breathing became labored, as she played the vibrator over her clit and I thrust my cock into her ass. My own orgasm began growing in my groin.

“I’m almost there,” I told her.

“Cum in my ass. Please. Cum in my ass,” she begged as her body bucked and rolled.

My orgasm grew quickly and soon I was unable to control myself.

“I’m going to cum,” I yelled, giving Carol some warning.

“Yes, Yes. Yes,” was her shouted response.

Carol stared at me with a grimace of pleasure contorting her face.

The intensity of the pleasure I was experiencing had increased to the point where it became almost overwhelming.

I was there. I had already gone beyond the point of no return, and was continuing to drive my shaft into Carol’s ass even though I had lost control.

I was there. My muscles tightened. I held my breath. I could feel the blood rushing to my face, seeking to exit through every pore.

I was there. Every muscle in my body holding, waiting to contract and force ribbons of cum to spew from the tip of my manhood.

I was there. My eyes squeezed closed. My mouth clamped shut. My teeth were clenched. I no longer was aware of the world that surrounded me, only the pleasure that consumed me.

I was there. But there was no release.

The intensity of the pleasure overwhelmed me. I was there. I was there.

“Aaaahhhhhhh. Uuuunnnggghhh. Fuuuuuck.”

Then there was my release and I exploded with a river of cum. I heard myself scream again and again. I could feel each long squirt after long squirt of my seed pumping from my manhood into Carol’s ass.

I heard Carol scream as she convulsed with her own orgasm.

“Fuck yes. Yes. Fuck. Fuck.” she yelled as her body rolled side to side. I made noises, unable to form intelligible words.

When it was over, I sat back, letting my softening member slide out of Carol’s ass. As my cock dropped from her gaping hole, a flood of cum streamed out of her asshole and onto the carpet.

I watched white liquid dribble out of Carol’s ass, as drops of sweat dripped off my nose onto my stomach and legs, and I tried to catch my breath.

Carol continued breathing hard as she arched her back and neck enjoying the last throes of her orgasmic pleasure. As her body slowly eased back onto the carpet, she looked at me, and for just a second I thought I saw that look again.

We both had just experienced intense, almost overpowering orgasms. I was drained. Yet I was sure that Carol had just flashed that “I need more” look.

“That was incredible. That was fucking incredible,” she moaned.

The look appeared momentarily over her face once again.

I had only cum once. If Carol needed more attention, I was willing and able to accommodate her need.

Still trying to catch my breath, I took Carol’s hand, helped her off the floor and walked her back to the couch. As she walked, cum ran down her leg, stopping at and encircling her knee.

Carol looked into my eyes as she sat down. It was one of those knowing glances, like she knew that her brief signal of need had been seen and understood, and that she was about to be pleasured once more.

Carol looped one leg over the arm of the couch, and bent the other, cum covered leg to the side, spreading her legs and displaying her glistening, bare slit. She watched as I dropped to my knees and stared at her wet pussy and the juices which were still running down over her asshole and onto the blanket covered couch.

As if to urge me on, Carol reached down with both hands and spread her pussy lips which were swollen and already partly open.

I licked her slit from bottom to top, stopping only to suck on her inner lips or to bury my tongue as deep into her love hole as I could. Carol held her pussy open with two fingers while she held the back of my head, applying just enough pressure to keep my nose, mouth and tongue in direct contact with her warm pussy.

“Yes. Yes. Mmmmmmm. That’s it baby. You’re gonna make me cum again.”

Here words caused a tingling in the head of my limp cock.

My saliva and her juices ran down to her ass, joined with the little stream of cum still seeping out of Carol’s ass, and dripped down onto the blanket, which was already drenched with a mixture of our fluids.

I continued licking all around her love hole, flicking my tongue around, but not yet touching her clit. I could not see Carol’s face, but knew from the sound of her breathing and the noises she was making, that I was providing the pleasure that she desired.

I sat back for a second to catch my breath and give my tongue and jaw a short rest. Carol reached down and with the fingernails of two fingers pulled the little hood protecting her nub up and away from her clit.

Her oval shaped, red, swollen bud stood proudly out from its cover. Carol pulled back on the hood a little more, and pushed her hips out, making her clit extend out even further.

“Lick it.” she said, in a tone that was part plea and part demand.

She looked at me with half closed eyes and that little erotic smile of hers, and I could feel the blood rushing into my strengthening shaft.

I ran the tip my tongue over her exposed bud, flicking it back and forth. Carol shivered, as if she were frozen to her core.

“Like that! Just like that!”

With each flick of my tongue over her sensitive bud, Carol took quick, deep breaths and arched her body off the couch.

“Suck it! Suck it!”

I put my lips around her protruding bulb and sucked it into my mouth. While flicking the tip of my tongue back and forth over the swollen nub, I slid it in and out between my lips, stroking it in a way. The sucking of her love button was too much for her to take.

Carol responded with a deep, guttural grunt, thrusting her hips forward into my face. I could feel her muscles ripple and tighten. Her body began to shake with little, uncontrollable jerks and jolts.

“Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God.”

Carol pushed her pussy hard into my face, bucking her hips, and exploded with her third orgasm of the afternoon. I kept licking and sucking her bud until it became too sensitive to touch and she pushed me away. I sat back, my face, from nose to chin, covered with her sticky juices.

I stood, took my now fully erect and still lubricated shaft in my hand, stepped closer to Carol and stroked it slowly as she watched. As the pleasurable feeling of an orgasm quickly washed over me, I had to shift my feet to a wider stance in order to keep my balance.

“I’m going to cum.” I said with a raspy voice.

It was no surprise to Carol who was positioning herself to accept my load.

My head arched back and I bent my knees, trying to steady myself for the impending eruption. Then came that wonderful moment of release, and although I was in no position to take aim, cum spewed in long streams towards Carol. When it was over, I stumbled a few inches toward her and wiped the little gobs of cum still dribbling from my cock onto her leg.

When I think of Carol today, mental pictures flash through my mind. Some of those snapshots will fade from my memory over time. Not the scene that was now burning into my mind as I looked at Carol on the couch.

She sat with her legs still spread and a look of pleasure and satisfaction on her face.

Cum had landed on her cheek, and had run down onto her chin, where it dripped off in a long, thin, single web-like strand that dangled and swayed back and forth as Carol took each breath. Two lines of the milky fluid had draped across one breast and nipple. A gob of cum had landed on the inside of Carol’s thigh and was running down her inner thigh towards her slit.

Carol’s red hair spilled over onto both her shoulders. Strands of hair had swung across her face and clung to the corner of her mouth. Other strands were stuck to her forehead.

Her lips were red and bruised, as one might expect from lips that had been passionately pressed against other lips or wrapped tightly around the shaft of a stiff cock. Her nipples, as well, were red, with a rosy red blush around her areola, a result of each nipple being sucked, tweaked and pinched.

From her face to her knees, Carol was covered with a combination of cum, lube oil, and sticky fluids, some of which were hers and some mine.

Carol was a beautiful, sensuous mess. I loved the look and will never forget it.

After relaxing for several minutes, I helped Carol off the couch, and kissed her, pulling her close by her waist and pressing her sticky body into mine.

“We both need a shower,” I said, stating the obvious.

As we made our way hand-in-hand to the stairs, we passed the area where we had both enjoyed a fairly long, and very pleasurable festival of anal sex. The carpet at that spot was clearly stained with cum, the lube oil that was on Carol’s hands and ass, and likely some of Carol’s juices and my sweat.

It was only about 3:00 in the afternoon. Still, we made our way upstairs, showered and climbed into bed, tired and drained, and not at all caring that it was still mid-afternoon.

Sometime around 6:30 p.m. I woke to the sound of thunder. Still in a daze from our afternoon of sex play, I lay quietly next to Carol until she woke.

Carol and I had engaged in almost non-stop sex for the better part of two days. I did not consider that to be unusual, given that ours was a new relationship, we were unable to keep our hands off each other, and the sex was beyond great. Still, such a marathon takes its toll. We were both sore and in Carol’s case, even bruised in a few sensitive places.

Carol had a potential job interview the next morning. She thought it best that I take her home so she could soak in a bathtub and try and make herself look presentable for her meeting.

I drove her back to her apartment, softly kissed her goodbye, and waited until she was safely inside her apartment.

On the way back to my apartment I stopped to rent a carpet cleaner.

Published 
Written by mike8253
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments