Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adventurous Beginnings

10
4 Comments 4
6.7k Views 6.7k
641 words 641 words

She lay there tied up, unable to move her arms or her legs. The room was mostly dark, only lit by two neon lamps at each corner of the room—one was red, the other more pinkish. She couldn’t see much of the light because of the blindfold; she could only see what spilled out from around the corners of the mask. She heard heavy footsteps approaching and got excited; she knew Master was coming to play with her. Ropes lined her body in various intricate patterns. A vibrating wand was tied into the ropes and pressed against her clit; it was dormant for the moment.

She felt the presence of Master right beside her, but she couldn’t tell exactly where he was at. She felt his large hands rub down her body and down to her now dripping pussy. He untied her legs and spread them apart, using a spreader bar so she couldn’t close them back. He slid two fingers inside of her and then turned on the wand. He didn’t start light, making sure to put it on the highest setting right at the start. She bucked her hips in pleasure; Master slid a third finger inside of her stretching her out. This made her scream in pleasure. He reached up and covered her mouth with his hand, and then preceded to pull his fingers out of her throbbing wet pussy and shove them in her mouth. She gladly licked her own cum off his fingers anticipating his next move.

She could hear his pants unzip and his clothes hitting the floor. The next thing she knew she could feel him straddle her chest and she could feel his hard cock near her mouth. He grabbed the back of her head and shoved his cock in her throat. He wasn’t gentle with her, thrusting his cock quick and rough in her mouth over and over; he did all of this while the wand was still going full blast. She couldn’t stop cumming, and he could barely hear her moans with his cock stuffed deep in her throat. He removed his cock from her mouth, and she could tell that it was coated with her spit. He proceeded to remove the wand away from her clit, and then she felt him thrust into her. It was at this moment when she could tell how large he really was, feeling him deep inside of her she felt a mixture of pleasure and pain. He fucked her rough and deep like this and then she felt his cock throb inside her as he unloaded his cum deep inside of her. He pulled out a little bit and she felt some of his cum leaking out of her and onto her thighs.

BingJioo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BingJioo

The darkness lifted from her eyes as Master came over and took the blindfold from her eyes.

“Was that okay? I’m still new at this.”

“That was amazing," she said this, still tied up with his cum leaking out of her. “Next time you don’t have to worry about being gentle.”

“Gentle? I was afraid I was being too rough.” He laughed and began to untie her.

“Remember, you are supposed to be my dark master ready to punish me at a moment’s notice.”

“Next time, I won’t go so easy on you then.” Master helped her clean herself up and then wrapped her in his arms.

“I did like you shoving your fingers in my mouth laced with my cum, it was unexpected. Next time I want more slaps and choking; I want to feel like I’m in danger.”

“I’ll try my best Mistress," he laughed and kissed her on the cheek, and they fell asleep together pleased to know this was the beginning of an adventure.

 

Published 
Written by MickHinder
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments