Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

(Chapter 1) Putting A Brat In Her Place

"Your rebellion is amusing but ultimately doomed to fail..."

7
2 Comments 2
6.0k Views 6.0k
832 words 832 words

I take your hand and pull you into an embrace, my arms now pressing you against me. Pushing our bottoms together as close as possible through the confines of our clothes. My arms around your head, your mouth resting against my shoulder, my chin on your head. You gently kiss my chest, closing your eyes and relaxing in the safe warmth of my embrace. Keep them closed.


You can now feel my warm breath on your neck. The hint of touch against your breasts. Your pussy burning with anticipation. Your lips warm, poised, ready, eager. You can feel my finger against them. My lips barely touching your neck. This is what you've been waiting for, darling.


My lips feel like two burning hot cigarette stumps against your neck. Burning with pleasure and scarring you with their absence and the removal of the pleasure you associated with having them pressed against you. My tongue, ever so lightly licking and flicking across your neck. A burst of sensation every time. Wet. Warm. Gentle. It's as if your thighs are competing with my tongue, betting on who could be wetter, warmer and burning stronger with desire and longing.

 

My hands start moving upwards from your tits, towards the buttons of your shirt. I unbutton your shirt, my fingertips touching your skin every now and then, sending shivers through your body every time they do. I slide your shoulders through the shirt, pulling it down and exposing your shoulders, your bra, and your stomach. My tongue starts to move downwards in between your breasts, as do my hands, unhooking your bra. I slide it off and reveal your tits.

 

My mouth immediately finds your nipples, slowly circling them with my tongue. Your other boob is being cupped and fondled by my hand. My other hand roams across your stomach, rubbing it, massaging you and probing underneath your jeans every now and then. My hands slip underneath your jeans with ease. Your pussy is radiating heat, pulsing with desire and longing. I oblige your nonverbal request to be stimulated and rub you through your panties.


They immediately soak through. My hand is pressed down on your pussy by your tight jeans, occasionally depressing further against your mound. Your legs are shaking with pleasure, you're not quite sure what to concentrate on. Your pussy, begging for release, or your chest, currently on fire with sensation from being licked, nibbled, twisted and rubbed. I move my tongue downwards, tasting you as I go. Deliciously sweet with just the right amount of sweat.

SofyaReyes1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofyaReyes1

 

My tongue hits the bottom of your jeans and you scowl as I remove it from your stomach. I grab you by your hips and hook my thumbs into your jeans. My hands slide down your legs, rubbing them as I go, freeing them from your restrictive jeans. I arrive at your feet and give them a little kiss. Kissing my way upwards, along your thighs. Slowing down as I'm approaching your pussy, that is by now frustrated with how long it's been ignored. My tongue flicks across the wettest spot on your panties. You moan. You stomp. You grab my head and push me against your pussy.


Wrong. Move.


I seize your hands by your wrist and slam them against the wall, my face inches away from yours. I move closer, and lightly bite your lip while locking eyes with you. "You're not in control," I whisper.


I move down again and peel your panties back. I can feel how hot you are and your pussy is glistening with moisture. I lick your pussy from top to bottom. Then, I start to lick you more strategically. I explore your pussy thoroughly. My tongue probing inside and slipping out of you to give your clit a few good and gentle licks. I part the hood of your clit with my tongue and slowly drag it across. My hands reach up to your tits and start to play with your nipples. Your body is a firework of pleasure, exploding with every lick and twist. My hands move to your ass. Squeezing it, I bury my face deeper between your thighs.

 

I continue dragging my tongue across your clit, slowly and deliberately, until I can hear your moans intensify. A quick glance upwards at your heaving chest confirms to me that you are close. I give your pussy a final parting kiss before standing up, still holding your hips firmly between my hands. "What do you want?" I ask you in a low and deep voice that hides everything but a hint of the sharp edge that lies beneath it.

 

"I want you to keep licking me. I want you to fuck me. I need to cum!" you declare, impatiently and boldly.

 

I grab you by your hips and toss you onto the bed. You see me towering above you and hear the words that always fill you with dread: "Oh, honey. I am far from done with you."

 

Published 
Written by Thatnextdoorguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments