Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Home For The Holidays

"This sub gets her penance as she returns to a former Dom for a corrective punishment session. Will she be able to take it after so long? And what if she can?"

18
2 Comments 2
4.0k Views 4.0k
9.6k words 9.6k words

Author's Notes

"This relationship is not a purely BDSM relationship, and will be tinged with the rekindling of affection between both parties. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoy!"

It had been too long, truly, since I had seen him. I had gone too long without hearing an order or feeling his hand. And his belt. So I had strayed, but like any good pet, I had returned home. He didn't know I was coming. Perhaps I should have mentioned it to him. Oh well.

I didn't see a car in the driveway as I climbed out of my Uber, but I knew there was always a chance he had someone over. It was a two-car garage, but knowing him the way I did, he would avoid company if he could. I shifted the weight of my bag on my shoulder and readjusted my clothing. I was nervous—more than nervous. It had been years. Would he even be interested? Worse still. Would he be disappointed? My anxious mind raced, and I clenched my jaw. I knew if I stood here long enough, he would be notified someone was outside, and that isn't how I wanted this to go. Sighing, I drew in a breath and steeled my nerves.

The chill of the October wind bit into my back as I walked up his driveway, and I rang the doorbell. I counted the seconds. He must be checking the cameras. Of course he would be. He wouldn't open the door for just anybody. My nails dug softly into my palms as I realized he may not open the door for me either. Just as my anxiety was about to kick into high gear, I heard the beep of his security system going down. The door opened, and there he was.

Brown hair and a five o'clock shadow that never truly went away. He was taller than me, 5'10 to my 5' 8. He was fit for a man in his thirties, but he could never escape his dad bod. Something he found endlessly frustrating, and something I found endlessly arousing. He was still in his pajamas. Typical Sir. He raised an eyebrow at me and pursed his lips. Waiting. I almost wilted under that hazel-eyed stare. I dropped my bag and winced as I heard wood clack against wood. He straightened, glancing from my face to the bag and back. He knew just as well as I did what I was carrying in that pack, and that means he knew my intentions as well.

"Kneel."

I dropped to my knees. The door opened wider, and he stood on the precipice. It wasn't the dig of the welcome mat against my knees or the warmth of his home that caused the chill to run up my back. It was something else entirely. Something I had missed. Something I had yearned for up until this moment. Authority. I tried not to squirm, my fingers splayed across my thighs, my back straight, and my eyes down. I'm not sure how long we stayed there. I could feel his eyes on me, and I absently wondered what it looked like to his neighbors. I almost said so—me and my quick mouth—but I wanted to be good. I wanted to obey.

Suddenly, I felt the tips of his fingers brush against my chin, pulling it up. "Look at me." I looked up into his eyes—the eyes of the man that I had left all those years ago—and could feel the tears welling up.

"You are going to crawl across the threshold of this house on your hands and knees to show me you are ready to obey. Tonight is going to be very difficult for you, but if you do well, I will reward you." His voice was gruff, but not unkind.

He stepped away to make room for me. I didn't hesitate. Hesitation means uncertainty, and I didn't think I had been any more sure in my entire life. I got on all fours, and my cheeks reddened from embarrassment as I crossed over into his home. I heard him grab the bag from the ground outside and walk past me into the living room. I stayed on all fours and waited for him to return. As I waited, I glanced around his home. Christmas garlands ran along the stairway, and lights twinkled against the frosted green. Typical Sir to decorate early. I absently fantasized about being tied up in bright red bows. A gift for him, and maybe a gift for me too.

"Crawl to me and follow. We will discuss what happens next in the bedroom." I nearly tripped over myself in my haste to be at his feet. I saw his mouth quirk up, but he made no comment about my clumsiness. I followed behind him, making sure to match his pace. I was eager to follow his instructions again, and I relished the feeling of submission. How long had it been since I felt the scrape of this carpet against my skin? Or knelt at his feet? The anticipation was getting to me, and I blushed thinking of how wet I was already. The journey to his room was short, and I stayed kneeling as he stood above me.

"You've come a long way to be here. Now I want you to tell me what you want. Don't worry about the formalities just yet. I haven't decided what to do with you. Look at me. And speak."

I lifted my eyes, and my breath caught in my throat. God, he was glorious. He crossed his arms, and I watched the way the fabric shifted as he flexed. He quirked an eyebrow. Right. It's time to bare my soul. Again. My insides twisted with guilt. What was I supposed to say? What could I say? That the world didn't feel right without submission? Was the pressure I felt living life crushing me? That I was not sure if I could live another day without the safety I felt when I submitted to him? That I missed him? Decisions, decisions.

"I've come home, Sir."

"Yes, I see that. It's been years since I saw you kneeling at my feet. But that doesn't answer my question. Why are you here?"

"I want to be spanked, Sir. I want to be punished. To obey your commands. To be guided across your knee. And to be rewarded in turn. I need..."

"Absolution. I could see the guilt in your face as you kneeled on my doorstep. It radiates from you in waves. It is fortunate for you that I know you so well. However, if we are going to do this, you need to know that it isn't going to be easy for you. This isn't going to be some routine maintenance; this is going to be serious punishment. If you do well, I will reward you. You can show me with your actions how badly you want to submit and be my good girl again. If you agree, we will begin immediately."

My eyes swam, and I blinked back my tears of relief. I heard his sigh above me, and he placed his hand on my head, running his fingers through my chestnut locks.

"So emotional, this one. Are you ready to begin?"

I nodded eagerly.

"You will address me as Sir. If you do not address me as such, you will be punished accordingly. I expect you to follow my directions immediately. This session is about you and about what you are asking for. We are going to start with a hand spanking. You will be over my knee to start. You will ask me nicely for your spanking in between changing implements. Before that, we will establish our safe word. Green is go. Yellow is our word to check in, and red will be the end of our session. You may use these at any point. Are you ready?"

"Yes, Sir. I'm ready."

"Strip to your underwear. Do it slowly. This is a presentation of your body to your Sir. And just as much an act of your submission as going over my knee. I know how much you love the humiliation. It's a reminder of who is in charge."

My heart picked up speed. My hands gripped my shirt and pulled it over my head, revealing a piece of my favorite panty set. Deep Forest green satin bra with floral accents on the bottom of the cup. I hitched my thumbs on my tight jeans, wiggling them past the curve of my hips. My breasts jiggled as I stepped out, and my face flushed. I made sure to grab both items and fold them, placing them on the end of the bed and out of the way. I stood in front of him, almost bare and shifting foot to foot, and my hands covered the front of my underwear in embarrassment.

"Look at you. Is this all for me?" he teased. Hands reached out and brushed my hands out of the way. "Don't cover yourself in my presence. You don't have to be insecure here. Now turn around; I want to see the back."

I turned and felt the puff of his breath on my shoulder, giving me goosebumps. Hands rested against my waist and ran down over the curve of my hips. A finger slipped past the satin of my panties, toying with my bikini line. I gritted my teeth, trying to stand as still as possible. Please. His hands disappeared until I felt them undoing the clasp of my bra. Fingers traced over my arms as he removed it. God, any more of this, and I was going to melt into a puddle. Quite like the current state of my panties.

"Good. I'm glad you are able to restrain yourself. Let's see how you follow directions. I want you to grab the implements from your pack and place them on the chest at the end of the bed. It doesn't matter where you put it. This is so I know what you have on hand. When you are finished, kneel at the end of the bed with your hands behind your back and your eyes down."

I nodded my assent and quickly got to work. I grabbed my wooden implements first, checking them for scratches as I remembered the clack of wood against wood when I dropped them outside. One large wooden paddle. The wood was a deep red with lighter accents that ran along the side. Beautiful. Two wooden spoons, one of them sporting slots. One small canarywood hand paddle. The shape reminded me of a hairbrush without the bristles, and I ran my fingers over it longingly. On to the next. One purple suede flogger. One black riding crop. One black cane. I hesitated over the rest of my collection. They aren't quite punishment implements. Would he still want them out? I barely hesitated before grabbing the rest. A dildo, two vibrators, a princess plug with a pink stone, a silicone plug, and some nipple clamps. I didn't want to be presumptuous. Making sure everything was straight, I resumed my position at the foot of the bed for his inspection. I kept my eyes down as he looked over my handiwork.

"Quite organized, Pet. You've done well." I heard the smile in his voice as he praised me. Warmth flooded in, and I smiled down at my knees. He grabbed an implement, and I felt the edge of the bed shift behind me as he sat.

"Get across my knee, with your head facing the end of the bed." His voice was firm when he spoke to me, and the shift in tone made my insides flip. I wonder if I would be able to get off on just his voice. I rose from my kneeling position and laid my body over his knees, shifting until I knew I was stable.

"Beautiful." His right hand wrapped around my middle as his left ran over the curve of my ass. His fingers toyed with the edge of my panties, fingers dipping lower, and I instinctively opened my legs for better access. He chuckled above me, but his exploration wasn't done just yet. He took his time, painstakingly running his hands over every inch of me, and by the end, my satin panties were drenched with need. I closed my eyes to try to control myself. Redemption first.

"We will start with two minutes of hand spanking over your panties as a warm-up. I know it's been a long time, and we need to get you ready for what I have planned next. You have your safe word, and I should warn you that things may get intense. Ready? I want you to beg for this. I want you to say, 'Please spank my naughty bottom, Sir.' " His left hand kneaded my ass with maddening slowness.

My face flamed, and I considered burying my face in the coolness of his sheets. "Please spank my naughty bottom, Sir."

I felt his hum of approval above me before I felt this hand pop against my backside. His slow pats turned into slaps, keeping the pace slow but steady. Thirty seconds in, and my fingers twisted in his sheets as I whimpered. He spanked slowly, giving me time to deal with the sensation as his hand began to crack against my ass. The sting was intense at first before morphing into a deep warmth. Before I knew it two minutes had passed. He paused to rub my darkening bottom. I sighed in relief, arching my back for more.

"The color of your ass is beautiful, Pet, but we aren't done just yet. Stand up and take off your panties. I want to make sure all of you are my favorite shade of red."

I slid off his lap and hooked my thumbs in my panties. I almost tore them down until I remembered his previous order. Take your time. I bent at the hip, angling my ass in his direction as I peeled my panties down to my knees. If he wanted a show, I was determined to give him one. I blushed as I saw the dark spot where my pussy leaked my excitement into the fabric. I stepped out, placing my panties on top of my already folded pile at the end of the bed.

"So... what do you think, Sir?"

He reached out, running his fingers over my skin. "Hm, I think I would like it a bit redder." I heard the smile in his voice, though he tried to control himself. "Now hurry up and get back on my lap."

He smacked at me affectionately, and I was quick to obey, positioning myself with my head aimed towards the foot of the bed. I felt his hand rub against each cheek again.

"Ready yourself. I will be going for speed, so you won't have as much time to register the spanks before I spank you again."

I nodded my head in understanding. "Yes, Sir"

He started with a second or two between each slap before turning up the speed. My thighs and cheeks bounced with the impact of his hand. The heat started slow before building into a small fire. Thirty seconds in, and I shifted in discomfort. One minute in, and his right arm was wrapped around my waist to stop me from squirming right off his lap. Tears filled my eyes as I grunted into the comforter. This is punishment. His blows slowed to a halt as my tears slipped down my cheeks. I was sure he could hear my sniffling. His left hand rubbed my aching bottom, and I reached back to feel the heat. His hand smacked my own.

"Don't get out of position just yet. Look back at me."

I tried to quickly brush the tears from my cheeks as I looked back at him, but I felt him shift with me on his lap. Warm fingers brushed the hair from my face, smoothing it back into place.

"You did well taking my hand. You'll stay over my lap just a bit longer. I am going to spank you with the hand paddle next, but first, I want you to tell me why you deserve to take the hand paddle. Be careful how you answer. You know what happens when you get mouthy with me."

His eyes were boring into me, waiting for my answer. My mind was foggy thinking of how warm my ass is. I didn't want to reveal everything. That would be too much to go over. What do I want?

"I need correction, Sir. I haven't taken care of myself like I should. I have missed sleep and meals. Please spank me, Sir."

"After each stroke of the paddle, you are going to tell me what you are going to change in the future so this does not happen again. I will give you ten strokes of varying strength to start. After I finish, we will see if you need more. Get back into position, and we will start again."

I wiggled back into position, wondering when he had grabbed the paddle from its place.

Crack! The paddle landed on my left cheek, leaving an oval of heat. My mouth fell into an o.

"I will go to sleep earlier, Sir."

Crack! My right cheek went up in flames, and I grunted from the pain.

"I will drink more water, Sir."

Crack! Crack! Crack! Three in quick succession, and my feet kicked, and I found myself squirming, trying to escape the heat. I panted, my fingers twisting on the bedspread.

"I will eat better, Sir. I will exercise more, Sir. I will try to work on self-care, Sir."

Smack! Smack! The blows landed against my thighs, and I almost jolted off his lap, my feet kicking against the floor. I whined with each impact. When was this going to be over? I loved the ache, but it felt like my bottom half was going to catch fire.

"I'll be more positive, Sir. I'll take my meds, Sir."

A pause before they all landed in quick succession, aiming for the spots he had already smacked. My ass and thighs burned red hot, and I wondered absently if it was possible to turn into a piece of charcoal.

Another smack from the paddle.

"I'm waiting. What else will you be working on, Baby Girl?"

I blinked and hid my smile in the coolness of the sheets. How long has it been since he called me that?

"I will try not to be mouthy, Sir. I will submit to you, Sir. I will ask for maintenance, Sir."

He chuckled above me. "Don't worry, Pet; the moment you're mouthy, you'll go right back to where you belong. Over my knee." He patted my ass affectionately. "Hop off and stand in position in front of me. Hair up, your legs spread, and your hands clasped behind your head."

Standing in position in front of him, I laced my fingers behind my neck. He stood, and I bit my lip as I saw him reposition his cock in his shorts.

"You know I appreciate you bringing all these implements with you, but you are missing quite the crucial one."

My eyebrows knitted together as I wondered what I could have missed. He disappeared behind me into his closet, and I strained to listen to what he could be grabbing. He reappeared in front of me with what I could only describe as a Cheshire grin. In his hands, he held a well-loved brown leather belt. I bit my lip to keep from laughing. Of course.

"You know this is one of my favorites. I know how much you love the feeling of leather against your skin." He ran the loop of leather between my thighs, and I could feel the cool leather rub against my clit. My excitement smeared against the material, and I whimpered softly.

"Bend over the bed, Pet. I want your feet spread and your back arched. Let me see that pretty little pussy of yours."

I shifted obediently. I spread my legs and arched my back so my ass and pussy were on display. I kept my hands at shoulder width.

"Look at how quick you were to get into position. Is there something else you want to confess to me, Pet?"

My mind focused as I felt the leather tapping against my bottom. How much should I say?

"... It's been so long, Sir. I... I've been with other men, and I have let them play with the body you claimed as your own. I've orgasmed without permission. I've done things I am not proud of. God, how can you forgive me.."

The tapping paused, and I grimaced in the silence that stretched on.

"Let me make something absolutely clear. I will not be party to your own self-destructive tendencies. I am spanking you because, right now, it is what you need, Pet. The things you have confessed will be addressed, and you will be punished accordingly, but first, you need to let go of your reservations. I do not punish out of anger. I punish you because you came to have order restored, and that is part of my job as your Sir. When your punishment is finished, you will be my good girl once more. I am going to give you twenty of the belt. The last ten will be punishment spanks and are going to hurt. You may use your safewords at any time. I expect you to stay in position the entire time. You will count every swipe out loud. Ready?"

My relief was palpable. Of course, he wouldn't hurt me. "Yes, Sir. I'm ready."

The sounds of the smack against my sit spot made me tense more than the pain did.

"One, Sir."

Thwack

"Two, Sir."

"Three, Sir."

The first lashes were kept in a slower rhythm, warming my cheeks with a rosy glow. He picked up speed the closer he got to ten, until I was squirming where I stood. He placed his hand on my lower back and, with his other, ran his fingers dangerously close to my now-soaking wet pussy. My face flamed in embarrassment as he swiped one finger through the moisture accumulating there.

"Well, well, well. It looks like someone is enjoying their punishment altogether too much. Don't worry. I'll take care of that. Here's your last ten."

I felt him shift to my side, one hand on my lower back. I could feel him tap the leather against my sit spot. I heard the belt swish through the air before it left a line of fire right in the middle of my ass. I cried out, my fingers digging into the sheets. He doesn't let up, lining up lines of fire until my ass and upper thighs are covered. I barely choked out the remaining numbers. My shoulders shook slightly as I started to cry. I'd been such a bundle of nerves since I stood on his stoop. A person can't stay that tightly wound for so long. Now that I was submitting to the pain, to my Sir, he only needed to keep the flame alive.

"That's it. Let go."

The tears subsided, leaving my body lighter than I had felt in weeks. He placed the belt on the bed next to me, and he moved behind me. I felt his hands, cool in comparison to my roaring fire, rub the life back into each cheek. The heat from my red bottom diffused through my body, and I basked in its rosy glow. I tensed my muscles to make sure I hadn't turned into a pile of jelly. He ground his bulge against my cheeks, and I hissed as his shorts abraded my sensitive skin.

"You've taken your punishment well, but we aren't done quite yet. Fuck, you're so beautiful like this."

I moaned softly as firm hands cupped my breasts, and he continued to grind against me. Just fuck me already. I panted, arching my back for more. All too soon, he moved away from me to grab another implement from the pile.

"Maybe a swat or two of the spoon will be an apt reminder to remember the rules we have set in place. Hold the position just like this. I will give you five swats on each cheek; the last two of each will be punishment strength. You don't have to count."

I could feel the coolness of the wood tapping against my skin. The wood meeting my skin was my metronome. My mind felt like it was drifting before it snapped back into focus as the spoon met the line of my sit spot repeatedly. He spanked me with maddening accuracy. By the end, I was kicking my feet against the carpet, and my arms trembled with the desire to move. I need to be a good girl and stay in position.

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!

"Fuck!" My voice carried and rebounds in the corners of the room. I felt his hand collide with my bottom, making me jump.

"That language is not befitting of a good girl during her punishment. Watch your mouth before I wash it with soap. You've got two more. Ready yourself." His tone made it clear that there's no room for discussion.

Tap. Tap. Tap. Swish-Crack! My left knee buckled and met the side of the bed. Pain bloomed across my sit spot, and the sting was growing by the second. I stomped my foot to try and loosen the ache.

"Keep those legs straight," he ordered. "Brace yourself."

There was no tapping this time, just the whoosh of the spoon through the air before the blooming sting on the opposite cheek. My body trembled, and I heard him put the spoon back in its place. He crawled onto the bed, letting his feet hang off.

"Come here." His hands pulled me out of my position, so I was lying against his chest. The circles where the spoon had struck felt like they had been stung by a thousand bees, or maybe incinerated by the sun itself. He caressed my skin, tracing soothing lines down my back.

"It's alright, Pet. It's over for now. You've done very well." His fingers ghosted over each aching cheek, whispering, "So beautiful."

The marks, or me? I focused on the pain blossoming from my ass, and I let out a ragged sigh into his shoulder, releasing the rest of the tension in my body. I felt him shift, and he buried his face into my hair, breathing in the scent of my shampoo.

"Are you alright?"

"Yes, Sir." My voice was soft and almost lethargic. The pain always gave me such clarity. Baptism by fire.

"Your ass looks lovely. Would you like to see?"

My head felt foggy as I drifted into sub-space, his gentle petting keeping me grounded in the present. I nodded. I would like to see. He scooched both of us to the side of the bed and helped me to my feet, making sure my legs were strong enough to get me to his bathroom.

He nodded to the mirror behind me. I turned my head and gasped. It was lovely. It was a deep red that reminded me of the color of candy apples I used to love as a kid. My skin was mottled with deeper crimson circles where I had been struck with the spoon. Reaching back, I rubbed my fingers over the spaces almost reverently—the places where he had marked me as his own. He met my gaze in the mirror, and my stomach flipped at the heat in his eyes. I watched his hands reach around, ghosting over my skin until they cupped my breasts. Deft fingers rubbed my nipples in small circles. I whimpered and whined, letting my head fall back against his shoulder.

"Oh Pet. I love when you whimper for me. I'm not through with you just yet." His voice was low, and I felt his lips trace my shoulder. Before he nipped my neck playfully, my lips fell open. He led me out of the bathroom and back to my place in front of his bed.

"Undress me." His nose ran against my cheek, and I resisted the urge to smash my lips against his.

My fingers found the hem of his shirt and pulled it up around his middle. "Lift your arm, please, Sir." His lips quirked up, but he made no other comment before obeying. His shirt comes off, and I fold it before placing it near my own. My hands ran over his shoulders, and I raked my fingers through his chest hair. My lips brushed over his collarbone, heading south. I breathed in the scent of his cologne as I trailed kisses over his stomach. I felt daring and nipped at his hip as I passed. I heard him hum above me as I kneeled at his feet. I looked up at him, and my lips twitched into a smile. My hand brushed over the bulge in his shorts, and his hand wrapped around my wrist in warning. His eyebrow ticked up, but he made no further comment. I knew when I was being given a pass, so I hooked my fingers into the elastic of his shorts, pulling them down along with his underwear. He stepped out, and I placed everything where he had motioned.

MistyKa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistyKa

"Kneel properly before your Sir, Baby Girl. I want to see those big brown eyes looking up at me."

"Yes, Sir." I kneeled before him with my hands behind my back, tilting my face up, and I saw his cock bob above me. My mouth watered at the sight.

"Look at you. Where did my smart-mouthed little brat go? Did she find something else she wanted to use her mouth for?" His hand grasped his cock, stroking it a few times. He moved closer, the tip of his cock pressing against my cheek. "This is what you want, isn't it?" He patted his cock against my face playfully, smearing a bead of pre-cum against my cheek. My lips parted, and I panted softly with want, my eyes never leaving his cock. He ground his cock against my face, and I had to resist the urge to run my tongue along his length as he passed.

"Beg for it, Slut, and I may give you what you want." His voice was low, and my pussy pulsed in response.

"Please, Sir. Please, may I taste you, Sir?" My breath came out in warm puffs along his shaft.

His hand reached down to grab me by the cheeks, roughly to look up at him.

"Worship me." His order was firm and absolute.

My tongue danced out to rub along the underside of his cock. I all but buried my nose into his base and inhaled the musky scent. I lavished wet kisses along the underside until I reached his tip. A pearl of pre-cum laced his top, and I lapped it up, relishing in his salty taste. I took him into my mouth, running my tongue over the velvety smoothness of his corona. He tasted amazing. My mouth bobbed along his length, my tongue pressing and flicking over his frenulum. He jerked above me, and I batted my eyelashes at him innocently. I pulled away only long enough to lavish attention on his furry sack. I sucked one ball into my mouth before switching to the other. I lapped at them before returning to his straining cock. I wrapped my tongue over his tip firmly, and I pressed down, trying to fit the entirety of his cock in my wet mouth. He wrapped my ponytail around his fist before pulling me off of him with a wet slurp. 

"It seems like you need a little help, you dirty Slut. Open wide for me."

I opened my mouth wide, sticking my tongue out. In one thrust, his cock was down my throat. He thrust slowly, letting me get used to the stretch. I hummed around his length.

"That's good. Take my cock, you whore," he grunted as his nails dug deeper into my hair and he started to fuck my mouth.

My nose pressed into his stomach, and my eyes watered as I gagged around his cock. He pulled out quickly, dragging my face away. Spit strung from my lips, and I panted up at him. More please.

"Get up. I want you straddling my thigh." I rose from my knees and climbed onto his right thigh, my hand resting on his shoulder to steady myself. He leaned forward, running his nose along the curve of my neck. "Don't think I don't notice how soaking wet you've become, Slut. Is this all for me?" One digit rubbed against the slit of my sex before tracing faint circles against my clit.

"Yes, god, all for you, Sir," I whined, bucking against his thigh and making me moan again. His hand wrapped around my throat, applying gentle pressure.

"Tell me who owns that pretty little cunt of yours."

"You do, Sir."

"That's right, Slut, I do. Now, if you are wanting to cum more than once tonight, you are going to show me what a good little whore you can be."

"Yes, please. Anything, Sir."

"Hump my thigh, and when you're close, beg like the good little bitch you are."

I didn't need any more convincing. My face flamed, feeling the wetness that had been collecting in my pussy smear against his thigh. The pressure of his thigh against my clit was perfection. Without warning, his hand started to smack my already sore bottom. The slaps weren't particularly hard—just enough to warm me up.

"That's right," he whispered into my ear. "Let me see those hips dance."

The mild sting of his hand caused my hips to rock forward. I moaned and rocked harder, seeking relief in the hard muscles of his thigh. My fingers dug into his shoulder, and my moans became closer and closer together. My excitement plastered his hair to his skin. My free hand gently kneaded my breasts, plucking my nipples as I moaned.

"Aren't you a wanton little thing?"

"Please, Sir."

"Please, what?"

"Please, Sir, I'm so close."

"Beg for it, whore."

My hips snap faster, my eyes closed and my head thrown back.

"Please, Sir, may I cum? Please, I want to cum." My voice comes out as a whine.

"Whos' pussy is this? Hmm?"

"Yours. God. Please, I'm almost there."

"Cum for me, Baby."

"AH!" My orgasm crashed through me, pulsing in time with my hips pressing into his thigh. Eyes closed, I rut until my muscles sputter in exhaustion. After the feeling passed, I continued to grind against him, little shocks of orgasm fluttering through me. I leaned forward, resting against him as I caught my breath.

"Hop onto the bed, Pet. I want your chest on the bed and your ass in the air."

My mind was sluggish to respond, sated from my orgasm. I want more. Please. I shifted and pressed my chest into the coolness of the sheets. I arched my back, spreading my knees far apart. I could feel him repositioning behind me.

"Spread those legs. I want to see everything."

I felt his hands run over my cheeks, kneading them gently before spreading them. I was tense, feeling the cool air against my pussy and tight knot. His thumbs pulled my pussy lips open. He really meant everything. I blushed into the sheets. It had been a long time since I had been so on display. I felt the puff of his breath against my folds, hearing an appreciative hum.

"Reach around and hold yourself open for me. I love seeing how wet you are. You're basically shining."

I bit my lip, reaching my hands to anchor my wet pussy open for him. Without hesitation, I felt him sink a finger into my opening. I cried out in surprise and arched my back for more.

I heard his teasing voice above me: "Is there something you want? Hmm?"

"Please, Sir."

"Use your words."

My voice was small as I tried to hide my face. "Touch me more, please, Sir."

His wet finger left the heat of my cunt to rub small circles around my clit until I started to writhe. I still my body when he pulls away until he returns to touch me. Always pulling away when I try to lean into him. He sank two fingers into my cunt, and I nearly bucked backwards, earning a hearty chuckle.

"Responsive as always. Listen to you, Pet. Could you be any wetter?"

The slow press of his fingers into my cunt made a wet suctioning sound, and I moaned softly into the sheets. He curved his fingers, pushing against my front wall and stimulating my g-spot. He kept it slow while he finger-fucked me. His thumb brushed against my aching clit until I was worked into a fever pitch. He pulled away as I neared the edge, and I growled into the sheets.

A hard smack on the center of my cheek. "Don't get an attitude with me, Baby Girl. All you have to do is ask, and I'll give you what you want."

"Please..."

A hand rested against my hip. I suddenly feel his breath ghost over my clit in hot puffs.

"Please, what?"

He moved in maddening circles, teasing my clit before dipping back to my opening.

"Please, Sir, lick me!"

I heard a hardy chuckle, and I felt his tongue trace over my slit, tasting the wetness gathered there. Two fingers are pressed into my slick heat, and his tongue laves over my clit. I hiss through my teeth, "Uunh!"

"That won't do. I want to hear my name on those pretty lips when you cum all over my face."

His tongue picked up speed, and I moaned desperately, pressing back for more. His fingers pushed against my g-spot, and I was lost. I cried out his name as I deconstructed. He slowed his ministrations but didn't move away, making sure to lick me through my climax until my body sagged. I looked back from my place in the pillows, and his gaze seared my own. He popped his fingers in his mouth and sucked off my juices almost reverently.

"A delicious treat, but not the main course. Are you ready for more?"

I nodded my assent, and his smile was almost predatory as he hopped off the bed and disappeared into his closet. I shifted so I was lying on my side and watched as he returned with a medium black box. He placed it near me, but close enough that I couldn't peek inside.

"I meant to have these before... well. I have them now, and I hope they are still true to size. Give me your hands." From within the box, he pulled out four black leather cuffs with forest green accents. Each cuff had buckle closures and a silver metal d-ring in the middle. My eyes go wide, reaching out for them. I felt the soft black lambskin inside, and I ran my fingers over the black stitch detailing. These must have cost a pretty penny. What else is he keeping in that box?

"If you're done exploring, Pet, I would like to move on." His voice was patient now, but I knew better than to stall.

I gave him back the cuffs and sat up, presenting my wrists and ankles. I watched as he tried to hide his smirk as I marveled at how comfortable the cuffs are. The leather was stiff and almost unyielding, in contrast to the soft lambskin on the inside. I blushed in embarrassment and dipped my face, only for him to catch my chin between his fingers again, forcing me to look at him.

"Green is a good look on you. Climb off the bed and kneel in position at the end of it. I want your hands behind your back."

"Yes, Sir." I slid off the bed, stretching out my limbs before I kneeled. I watched as he repositioned the chest I had placed our implements on to the other side of the room, leaving the end of the bed cleared. He disappeared behind me, back into the closet, and returned with a bundle of black cotton rope. He's going to suspend me! My eyes went wide, and my stomach flipped in anticipation.

"Come here, pet, and put your wrists above your head. That's right, keep them there."

I watched as he attached my wrist cuffs together with a clip, running the remaining material through an anchor on the ceiling. He pulled the material, causing me to lurch onto my toes, sending me a grin when I cried out in surprise. He anchored the material on a bar under his bed, making sure the knot was easy to undo if we needed to shift. God, I've been missing out. The position wasn't particularly uncomfortable. Yet.

"I am going to blindfold you. I want you to tell me if you start to lose feeling. Do you understand?" He searched my face for confirmation before placing a black silk mask over my eyes. I heard him grab an implement from the chest, and I strained my ears to attempt to find out what it was. I could feel a suede flogger brush against my side, and I nearly sighed in relief.

"I am going to make your skin just as pink as the blush on your cheeks." Which cheeks?

He focused on my back, flicking the tails against my skin. I gasped at the sting as he traveled from my upper back to my lower back. He took care not to strike too hard on my sides, letting the dull thud caress my skin. He painted my skin with stripes, and by the time he was finished with my back, I was a whimpering mess. I pressed my thighs together, my clit aching to be touched. Swish. The flogger bit into my breasts, and I moaned through gritted teeth. He kept each strike slow and steady, letting the ache build before moving to another area. I heard the clatter of the flogger land against the chest, and my brows knit in confusion. Surely we aren't done? I moved my wrists, the discomfort in my arms growing.

"Sir, my arms are starting to ache."

"I will be fast then."

I felt the tickle of metal against my breasts and a sharp bite as he placed nipple clamps on them. My mouth fell open, and he pushed something past my lips. I closed my mouth around it instinctively. It was cold against my tongue, and tapered at the end. My princess plug. 

"Get that plug nice and wet, and I will take care of you." He pulled the chain connecting the nipple clamps, and I moaned around the metal of the plug.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

I heard him testing an implement against his hand before I felt the slap of leather against my stomach and chest. He kissed my skin with the riding crop traveling from my chest over my stomach. My mind was foggy with sensations, and I panted with need. My mind sharpened as I felt the crop tap against my mound. It wasn't particularly painful, but there was a promise of pleasure if he would just aim a little lower. He brushed against my straining clit, pushing the leather against me in small circles. He circled me like a shark, and slipped away to grab something from his nightstand. He reappeared, and I felt him pull on the plug, prying it from my lips. He dropped the crop, and I felt his puff of breath as he kneeled in front of me. Hands pulled apart my cheeks, and a finger pressed against my tight knot, massaging lube around the entrance. Pleasure shot through me, and I curled my toes into the carpet. One digit was pressed inside slowly, letting me relax before pushing deeper inside.

"Breathe, Pet."

My head is tilted back as I pant up at the ceiling. He laid down a path of kisses, nipping at my inner thigh as one of his fingers slowly stretched my tight knot. His other hand pulled gently on the chain connecting my nipple clamps, and I bucked against him. He held me fast, fucking my ass with aching precision. His breath ghosted over my clit.

"I can smell how wet you are. You love it when I finger that tight ass of yours, don't you?"

I could do nothing but nod at the ceiling as his finger sank to the knuckle, pushing faster. I could feel how wet I'd become; my inner thighs dampened with my slick excitement. The familiar aching for the need to cum started to build, making my body tense. All too soon, he pulled his finger from inside. Instead, he pressed the cool metal of the plug against my hole.

"Bear down, Baby."

I followed his command, and the metal pushed inside, settling in place.

"Uuunh!"

He jiggled it gently as he ran his tongue over my slit, teasing me back and forth. He stood, and his hand ran over the cuffs on my wrists.

"Let's get you down."

The pull of the restraints loosened as he lowered me down. An arm shot around my waist as my knees nearly buckled. Fingers deftly unclipped me, pulling the mask from my eyes and leaving me adorned only with my cuffs. And the flush of heat across my body. Forget being wet; my whole body felt like I had a fever. He turned me around, bending me over the cool wood of the footboard. The contrast of the cool wood on my overheated skin made me break out in goosebumps. Strong hands kneaded my shoulders and brought them back to life, moving over my arms and bringing my blood back into flow. I groaned softly, focused on the heat of his body so close to mine.

His lips brushed against the conch of my ear. "Ready for more? I think it's about time for the main course." Fingers pushed against the plug, jiggling it back and forth as his other hand palmed my breast. I pushed my ass back into him, yearning for more stimulation. I felt him lift me and turn me over, setting me down so I was teetering on the edge of the footboard. The side of the wood dug a line into my sore bottom, and I whined through gritted teeth. He grabbed my face, pulling it closer.

"I think you've forgotten who is in charge, Pet. I own you. Your pain and your pleasure."

I let out a small gasp as his fingers dug into my skin as he pulled my hips closer to his own.

"Perhaps I should teach you a lesson?"

I nodded eagerly. I lifted my face, and my eyes locked with his own. His gaze bore into mine, and the look of lust on his face struck me mute. My foggy brain snapped into focus as I felt the tip of his cock trace against my inner thigh, smearing a line of pre-cum. He traced the length of his cock along my parted lips, greasing himself in my excitement. My legs wrapped around his hips, spurring him closer, and I felt more than I heard his growl of restraint. My arms wrapped around the back of his neck, securing us together. He pushed the weight of his head against my opening, teasing me with maddening patience.

"Please, Sir..."

My voice was muffled by our close proximity. His eyes closed, and he relented, pushing his cock into me in one unhurried stroke. I hissed in satisfaction as he paused to let my pussy stretch around him. When he could press no further, one hand traced down to where our bodies met. I did my best to curl backwards, giving him more room, and he teased my clit with one finger.

"Oh, Pet. Fuck you're tight... You love this don't you, you little whore? I can feel your cunt pulsing around me."

He used short, shallow thrusts. The weight of his body pressed the metal plug in my ass back and forth over and over again. I was awash in sensations, my nails biting into his shoulders.

"Lean back some, Pet. That's right, right there."

His thumb steadily swiped against my straining clit. I ground my hips against his cock as pressure started to coil inside me. He barely had to move as I bucked and writhed.

"Stop fighting it. I know this is what you need. Cum for me."

He was right. All I had wanted was to turn off my brain for a few seconds. It's wonderful not to be in charge for a few seconds.

"Oh, fuck yessss."

My eyes found his as I fell into orgasm. His thumb circled my clit and I clenched my eyes shut. I could barely manage a wordless shout as waves of my orgasm rushed over me. My thighs trembled as I tightened around him.

"That's it, Baby. Give yourself to me."

The sharp slap of his hips brought me back from my high. One hand tightened on my hip, and I relished in the sweet sting of his nails digging against my skin. My lips parted, my head falling back as I moaned at the ceiling. He pulled out abruptly.

"Get your ass on the bed. Now."

I crawled into the middle of the bed obediently. My brain felt like I was floating, but I watched with interest as he took the time to crawl over to me. His movements were predatory, making my mouth grow dry. His gaze alone made my stomach flip. Hands grabbed my ankles, and he dragged me to him. Placing one of my legs on each shoulder, he folded me in half. My back arched off the bed as his cock pushed in with one quick thrust. His mouth fell open as he started to fuck me roughly. I could feel his cock bunt against my cervix over and over again; his body tensed above me.

"Fuck yes! Don't worry, you dirty slut. I'm going to give it to you nice and rough."

One hand wrapped around my throat as his cock pounded into me. My nails dug into his back as he bounced in and out. His lips parted, and he suddenly leaned down, trapping my lips against his own. He hungrily nipped my bottom lip, and when I whined, he slipped his tongue past my lips. I returned his ministrations with equal desperation. I could feel the vibration of his voice as he grunted into my mouth. I ran my tongue over his teeth and swallowed his moans like nourishment. All too soon, he parted ways from me, panting. My legs fell from his shoulders, and he grabbed my hands, hooking them under my knees in a silent order to keep them apart. His knees shifted near my hips as he snapped into me, the sound of his balls slapping against my plugged ass and my keening cries echoing against the ceiling. His hand connected with my cheek, leaving an ache that traveled all the way down into my aching cunt.

"That's right. Who's my dirty little slut?"

Another slap. Another jolt. Fuck, I was getting too close. Like he was reading my mind, I felt him pull out of me, leaving me with an almost overwhelming feeling of being empty. Rough hands grabbed my hips and flipped me over. His hand gathered my chestnut locks, wrapping them around his hand and pulling my head back towards him. I let out a keening whine at the ceiling, gritting my teeth. His other smacks my ass, alternating cheeks.

"I asked you a question, whore."

I felt him run his teeth over my neck, nipping a trail against my jaw.

"Yours, Sir. Please..." I could think of nothing or no one else. My pussy clenched against a cock that wasn't there.

"Please, what? Use that pretty little mouth to tell me what you want."

He prodded the tip of his cock against my opening, and my breath hitched in my throat. Yessss.

"Please, fuck me, Sir. I've always been yours."

The words left my mouth, and I was struck blind by the weight of my confession. Order. Reassurance. Maintenance. It was all meaningless if it did not come from him. God, what have I just said?

In one move, his cock surged into me, and I felt his breath pant against my shoulder blades. He pulled my hair tighter, my hips riding up on his lap. I could do nothing but moan his name like a prayer. He grunted against my skin, nipping my shoulder, and I felt him bite down hard, making me cry out. A tongue sneaked out to lave the pain away.

"Yess, Baby. So good."

He folded us forward until my face was against the pillows and my ass was high in the air. A hand connected with my ass, and I cried out, my fingers twisting in the sheets. I used the sheets as handholds as his pace picked up. I felt the familiar ache of release start to build, and my stomach twisted as his hand connected with the same cheek. The weight of his body crushed me into the bed as he rutted into me from behind.

"I'm almost there. I want you to cum with me, Pet. I know you're almost there. Your sweet little cunt is pulsing around me. Fuck, you're tight."

"God, yes, please. Fill me up, Sir."

"You want my cum deep inside of you, don't you, you little bitch?"

"Uuuunh!"

The spring inside me coiled tighter. So close. Everything else had blurred away, with my only focus being where our bodies met.

"I'm gonna breed you until you're dripping my cum down your thighs. Ready?"

He stopped spanking me only to reach his hand into my front, two fingers tracing firm circles around my clit.

"Cum for me, Baby Girl."

I shouted his name as my whole body tensed, my legs locking around his own. I heard his grunt above me, his cock pulsing as he rode me until his release. My body trembled with the aftershock of my orgasm, his hips thrusting into me softly as I came down. I sank against the bed, trying to catch my breath, my body shaky from my orgasm. He pulled away briefly, unraveling my hair from his fist so he could move it out of the way. I glanced up at him and saw the softness of his smile. I smiled back.

"You've done so well tonight, Baby Girl."

Strong arms pulled me from my position until I was lying against his chest. I closed my eyes briefly as I listened to the pounding of his heart. A slight pause.

"Am I your good girl, Sir?" My face flushed at the desperation tinging my voice.

His chest vibrated as he chuckled.

"Yes. You are my good girl again. There is something I want to give you, actually."

He leaned away, snagging the black box my cuffs had come out of. Carefully, he pulled out the one remaining item. A forest green collar, his initials laid into one side and an o-ring in the center. I looked up at him with wide eyes.

"Are you sure?" My voice was small when it came out.

He nodded, looking at me expectantly. I pulled my hair out of the way, and he secured it around my neck. I swallowed as tears prickled the backs of my eyes. He collared me... His fingers moved against my wrists and ankles, removing the cuffs there and placing them back in the box. When he was done, he pulled me down against his chest once more.

We were quiet for a while, resting against each other. I took the time to look at him. I truly looked at him. I noted his five o'clock shadow that never truly went away. The small scar on his upper cheek. The way his lips parted as he breathed softly. I nuzzled close, his chest hair tickling me as I breathed in the scent of his cologne, calming now that we weren't in the middle of a session. I listened to the sound of his heart slip into a steady rhythm, lulling me into a state of peace I hadn't experienced since the last time I saw him. There was so much I still had left to say, so much time left unaccounted for. I wondered to myself if I would ever have the nerve to tell him these things. Perhaps I just needed to try? But laying there, counting his breaths, I got the sense that I would have time for all of that later. Time for spankings. Time for a million and one sessions. Time for a million and one conversations. But for now, I was content to lay against him and while away the hours. There was time for this too.

He caught my eye as I watched him, a small smile tugging at the corner of his lip. One hand pulled me in; his lips touched mine, and his hand cupped my jaw. His kiss was like a benediction.

"You are mine, just as I am yours."

Oh yes, there was time for this too.

Published 
Written by Widows_Castle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments