Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Honey, I'm Home

"A brat begs to be put in her place"

10
0 Comments 0
4.0k Views 4.0k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Jenny checked her phone. Fifteen minutes until Linda got off work. The sun had started to set outside, and Jenny’s eyes were getting tired from reading. It was time. She put her book on the coffee table and pulled an unassuming black travel bag out from underneath the sofa. Metal clinked as she moved it, and she looked around as though Linda could somehow be watching her. But Linda wasn’t here, and Jenny could take whatever she wanted. Unzipping the bag revealed a shiny collection of leather and metal and latex, chains, cuffs, gags, and more. All for Jenny. She grinned.

She had to prepare well, she knew, do it right, or Linda would be disappointed. She began by turning the thermostat down, just by one degree and a half, just enough to feel exposed. Jenny didn’t want to start off completely naked. Instead, she picked out a pair of white lace panties and matching bralet, marvelling for a moment at how they highlighted her bronze skin. She chose a warm lipstick and golden eyeshadow, and generously applied mascara and eyeliner, everything to bring out her dark brown eyes. She practised looking frightened in the mirror, then a mischievous smile. Linda was going to be so proud.

Jenny hadn’t had any water in the last two hours. Still, she went to sit on the toilet, dutifully trying to utterly empty her bladder. One last look at her phone and she turned it on its face and put it on silent mode. The living room blinds were closed, the lights switched on. Jenny lay down on the sofa. It was large, to begin with, and she had extended an additional section meant for guests sleeping over, giving her plenty of room to stretch out. She’d laid out several large beach towels too, as protection for the upholstery.

She began to go through the black bag, carefully selecting promising toys and arranging them around her. Jenny picked out a pair of handcuffs first, the metal cold to the touch. She closed it around one ankle, then the other, shivering. Playfully she strained against the bondage, but her feet couldn’t escape the cuffs. Next, she found a ballgag. It was big and black, and Jenny’s mouth hurt from opening it far enough to stuff it with the rubber ball. She pulled the straps tight around her head, her chestnut hair tied back into a ponytail so as to not get in the way. She tried to push the gag away with her tongue or to open the mouth wide enough to get a word out.

“Mmph”, she said. “Mmmph!”

She felt herself breathe faster through her nose, smelling the rubber. A shudder went through her as she crawled around the sofa on her knees. She grabbed the bag and put it down on the floor. Keys clattered softly somewhere in the bag, but those were for Linda’s use only. Two more pairs of handcuffs remained on the bed, lying there already opened. Jenny took one and placed it onto her wrists, savouring the click click click, as she closed it tighter until she could no longer hope to pull her hands through the metal rings. With her hands and feet cuffed together respectively, now came the hard part. She picked up a blindfold and tied it around her head. It was large and soft, covering a larger area of her face than perhaps necessary, and with multiple straps in the back, all to make sure it blocked out light as effectively as possible. Jenny hoped she hadn’t ruined all her makeup just yet when she suddenly found herself in complete darkness. She moved to feel for the last pair of handcuffs, just to know where it was, and as her rigid nipples rubbed against the bralet, Jenny winced. She grabbed the third pair of handcuffs and held it tight in one fist.

Lying on her back, Jenny pulled her knees close to her chest. Her hands were still tied in front of her, but she needed them in the back. She lifted her legs and moved her tied hands over her feet and past her butt. This last part took the most effort. She rolled onto her side and flopped onto her belly, the other pair of cuffs still in one hand. Blindly, feeling around with her fingers, she closed it around the chain that held her wrists together. Next, she had to close the other side around the ankle chain. With a muffled grunt, she arched her back and bent her knees, and tried to get her feet as close to her hands as possible. It took her several tries to grab one ankle with one of her hands. She was breathing heavily through her nose now, her entire body tense with effort. Finally, she heard metal hit metal and quickly snapped the cuff closed. She relaxed her muscles, and the chain was pulled tight and stopped her feet and hands from coming apart.

“Mmph!” she said into the darkness.

She lay on her belly, perfectly hogtied in her underwear, and struggled against her restraints. Spit trickled from her ballgag onto her chin. The metal cuffs had felt cold and alien at first, but her body heat had warmed them by now. Knowing that she wasn’t going to escape her bonds no matter how hard she tried filled her with an incredible feeling of security, warmer and tighter than any hug. She couldn’t tell where exactly on the sofa she had ended up. By shuffling around and craning her neck, she tried to locate the sofa’s backrests or armrests, but she barely made any progress, and all she managed was to move around in the empty darkness. Something stirred within her as she moved. Moisture gathered between her legs, and Jenny began to rub her mound rhythmically against the sofa, trying to scratch an itch she would never reach with her hands tied behind he back. She shuffled around the sofa, crawling, trying to find a position that let her put more pressure on her eager pussy. No, she thought. This wasn’t the plan. She had to wait for Linda. Linda would come and play. She thought this as her body went on to hump the sofa. No! She tried to focus on the restraints, to tire herself out by straining against them, but she felt her legs shake with desire.

The metal cuffs clinked and rattled as she struggled, but suddenly there was another noise, an softer, warmer noise, metal sliding neatly into an intended slot, and then a satisfying clink. The apartment door. Jenny froze. Someone took a few steps in high heels and put something heavy down with a sigh of relief. Now Jenny could barely hear the footsteps. Linda must have taken off her shoes. She was still walking around. Washing her hands maybe. Charging her phone.

“Jennifer!”

“Mmhh!” Jenny gasped.

“I-” Linda said. “W-wow.”

Jenny was happy to hear Linda speechless.

“Aww,” Linda went on. “Not bad, sweetie.”

Jenny felt Linda’s weight on the sofa. A hand stroked Jenny’s cheek.

“But, you know, that means someone went through my things without asking.”

Jenny nodded eagerly. Linda had gathered herself.

“This means someone’s been bad.”

Linda grabbed Jenny’s ponytail and pulled her head back.

“Have you done your chores today, Jennifer?”

Jenny shook her head.

“No,” Linda said. “You’ve been reading your stupid romance novel, and you took my toys.”

And with her flat hand, Linda slapped Jenny’s butt cheek hard. Jenny squealed with delight and nodded.

“I’ve had a long hard day, and now I come home to a little brat who needs to be taught a lesson.”

She let go of Jenny’s hair and moved around on the sofa. In the morning, Linda had put on her favourite perfume, flowery and woody, but by now it had faded, and Jenny smelled sweat and grease instead. Linda had also left for work in a blouse and tights, a narrow grey skirt, and a formal grey blazer. Was she still wearing the blazer? Jenny tried to move toward her girlfriend to kiss her somehow, but with her ballgag, all she could do was bump uselessly against random body parts.

kellyLover22TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kellyLover22TS

Linda laughed. “Careful,” she said, without a trace of her domineering attitude for a moment. She grabbed Jenny by the shoulders and dragged her across the sofa. Jenny felt her hot breath when Linda came closer, and she heard a long soft kiss, and she realised that Linda had pressed her lips against the ballgag.

“Mmph,” Jenny complained.

Jenny’s weight shifted on the sofa, and she knew that Linda wasn’t on it anymore.

“Mmph?”

She could hear her rummage through the black bag. Jenny held her breath. She heard a squelching noise and felt Linda’s hand on her ass again, the same cheek she had slapped before. Now she grabbed it, massaged it, pulled it aside, and-

Jenny screeched a little when Linda’s second hand, covered in cold lube, slid in between her ass cheeks. She circled the anus, slowly pushing her finger inside, stretching and teasing it.

“I want you plugged, baby,” she said.

The silicone butt plug had more lube on it. Linda teased her with its head, pushing it in a little and letting it slide out again, pushing a little more, and letting it slide out. Then Jenny felt the pain and the discomfort, as the bulbous head forced her ass muscles apart, then went inside of her all the way, the wide end stopping it from getting lost completely. Jenny flopped around like a fish on the shore, only making the pain worse, until she managed to slow her breathing and calm herself.

“What to do with a bad, bad girl like you?”

“Mmph,” Jenny said surprised.

Something had tickled her on the soles of her feet, some kind of soft fabric. Playfully Jenny grabbed for it as it moved across her tied hands, and she felt what she thought was a stick covered in leather between her numb fingers.

“Let go,” Linda ordered and ripped the object out of Jenny’s grasp.

She ran it along the outside of Jenny’s thighs, then slapped her, gently at first, then harder.

“Mmhh!”

Linda had slapped Jenny’s butt cheek again, this time with her toy. Jenny knew what it was now. A BDSM whip, more of a bendy stick really, with a small leather paddle at the end. It was going to leave spatula-shaped red markings if Linda went on like this.

“Mmhh!”

On socks or tights, Linda was walking around the sofa almost silently, and Jenny could never anticipate just from where the pain would come next. Her pussy was wetter with every slap, and desperately, Jenny went back to try and hump the sofa through her panties.

When the whipping stopped, Jenny felt as exhausted as if she’d run up a dozen flights of stairs, and she struggled with all her might to regularly breathe in and out through her nose. She let her head sink down onto the sofa, trying to calm her frantic heart and aching pussy, and quickly she realised that she lay in a wet patch of her own drool.

Jenny was still recovering, when Linda climbed onto the sofa again, and her warm hands reached behind Jenny, undoing the straps of the gag. Jenny coughed and sputtered and felt her lips wet with saliva, as Linda took the rubber ball out of her mouth. Instinctively, Jenny tried to wipe her mouth, but all she managed was to shrug one shoulder ineffectually. She wanted to raise her head for a kiss, but she felt something soft to either side of her face, and she recognised the texture of Nylon.

“Kiss me,” Linda said.

“Yes!” Jenny said hoarsely.

Jenny knew where they were now. Linda had to be leaning against the sofa’s backrest, her legs slightly apart with Jenny’s head trapped in between her thighs. Linda loosened her grip and shuffled down until Jenny could reach her. She kissed the inside of Linda’s thigh, following the seam of the tights towards the crotch, but Linda grabbed the back of Jenny’s head and pushed her face down into her pussy. Through two layers of tights and panties, Jenny kissed her down there, although she couldn’t tell where exactly.

She raised her head for guidance and heard the crinkling of plastic before Linda put another object against Jenny’s mouth. Expecting a dildo of some kind, Jenny licked it dutifully, but Linda laughed at this.

“Take a sip, baby,” she said.

A bottle of water, Jenny realised, and drank eagerly to get the taste of stale saliva out of her mouth. Linda quickly took the bottle away again, and now some water dribbled from Jenny’s chin in addition to her saliva.

“Someone’s having fun,” Linda said.

“Yeah!” Jenny nodded.

“Meanwhile, I had a long day,” Linda went on. “I’m exhausted, I’m tense all over. Care to help with that?”

Jenny heard more shuffling.

“Go ahead, kiss me again,” Linda told her.

Blindly, Jenny craned her neck, but she couldn’t reach anything. She was going to have to crawl on her belly. As she inched closer and closer, Jenny smelled sweat and pussy. Linda must have taken off her tights and even her panties. It was strong and sour, and it made Jenny try to go faster. She flinched when she felt bare skin against her ear, and again when Linda’s fingers brushed a loose strand of hair out of her face.

“Where are you?” Jenny asked.

She followed her nose, kissing her girlfriend’s thigh, then finding stubbly little pubes. She traced the outer lips with her tongue, tasting salt, the pubes pricking her.

“There you go,” Linda said.

Jenny kissed her on the pussy, she felt the labia part, the taste was stronger and acidic.

“Mmm,” made Linda. She ran her hands, through Jenny’s hair. “Go on.”

Jenny licked her eagerly, lapping up the juices, kissing her inside.

“This is what you’re good for, Jenny.”

She was buried so deep in her girlfriend, that all she could breathe was pussy. Linda moaned softly in the background. Jenny circled the sensitive clit with her tongue, feeling the pussy tighten and loosen rhythmically, and she matched the rhythm with her tongue, a little faster perhaps.

“Don’t stop!” Linda was starting to sound breathless. “Stay right there!”

Linda moaned and moved, grabbed Jenny’s head between her thighs, shoved her down, and Jenny licked faster and faster, and Linda screamed and screamed and came and squirted and came.

Jenny pulled back as the warm liquid hit her face and Linda let go of her. Jenny coughed and spit, and she could hear Linda’s breathing next to her slowly becoming calm and regular again.

Linda grabbed her by the shoulder and moved Jenny on her side, so that she was half-lying on top of her tied hands and feet. Jenny heard something clink and rattle, but couldn’t tell what was happening. Then Linda’s deft but shaky fingers undid the straps of Jenny’s blindfold, and as the light returned, Jenny blinked.

She was facing Linda, who lay on her back, still wearing her blouse and blazer, but with her black hair loose, and her lower body entirely naked, her legs and crotch glistening with moisture.

“Hey,” Linda said.

“Hey,” Jenny said back.

“Maybe you aren’t such a bad girl.” Linda smirked.

She sighed happily and moved to squeeze Jenny’s boob through the bralet.

Jenny thrust her crotch towards her girlfriend.

“My turn now?” she asked.

Lind leaned in closely, squeezing harder until it hurt a little, and she kissed Jenny on her wet mouth.

“No,” Linda said, and got up, walking purposefully towards the bathroom.

Jenny whimpered. She moved to roll back onto her stomach in order to go on humping the sofa when she realised that she couldn’t. She looked around and understood that the clinking and rattling from a moment ago had been Linda chaining Jenny’s cuffs, the ones which connected her arms and legs, to one of the sofa’s sturdy metal feet.

Unable to roll over, Jenny lay on her side, on towels drenched in bodily fluids, her pussy throbbing.

“Linda!” she called.

In the bathroom, someone turned on the shower.

Published 
Written by oddlittledesires
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors