Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good Bi Husband

"Wife finds out her husband's most guarded secret"

196
27 Comments 27
14.7k Views 14.7k
5.1k words 5.1k words

It was the night my wife found out my most guarded secret.

The music thudded in my chest, a heavy bass-note heartbeat, as we navigated through the party. Lisa had always been the social butterfly of our marriage, and she thrived in these situations – her laughter like sparkling wine, intoxicating and inviting. I, on the other hand, was more reserved, preferring intimate gatherings to the raucous parties she enjoyed.

"Paul! Lisa!" A familiar voice slurred behind us, alcohol thickening his words. It was Mark, an old friend from college. He stumbled over, drink sloshing from his cup. "It's been too long!"

"Hey, Mark," I offered a tight smile, cautiously eyeing his unsteady movements.

"Mark, you're wasted!" Lisa laughed, steadying him with a playful slap on the back. "How many drinks have you had?"

"Ah, who knows?" He grinned lazily, then leaned in closer, his breath hot and sour. "But hey, Paul, remember those wild nights in college? You know, when you hooked up with... guys?" His voice trailed off into a conspiratorial whisper.

I felt my face flush crimson, my stomach twisting into knots. My past experiences were something I'd kept hidden for years, desperate to bury them beneath layers of denial. Lisa looked at me, eyes wide with surprise, and I could see her processing this new information about me.

"Mark, maybe you should go sit down," Lisa said gently, guiding him away from us. After we made sure he was settled, Lisa turned to me, concern etched on her face. "Is it true, Paul? Have you been with men before?"

"Look, it was a long time ago. I didn't think it mattered anymore," I stammered, my heart pounding.

The rest of the evening, I felt seasick. I came from an old-fashioned background, and anything that was queer or gay was strictly taboo. I had seen people get their whole life destroyed when their secret came out.

Back home, the tension between us was palpable. I braced myself for Lisa's anger or disgust, but she surprised me yet again.

"Paul," she said softly, "I'm not upset that you've been with men. I wish you'd told me sooner, but your past experiences don't change how I feel about you."

"Really?" I asked, my voice barely a whisper.

"Really," she assured me, taking my hand. Her touch was electric, sending shivers down my spine. "In fact," she continued, her voice taking on a sultry tone, "I've been mulling it over, and... I think it's kind of hot."

"Hot?" The word felt foreign and uncertain in my mouth.

Lisa nodded, her eyes smoldering. "Not many men know this, but lots of women like to see two men getting it on."

I swallowed. "Have you? Seen something like that, I mean?"

She stepped closer, her breath hot on my neck as she whispered, "No, but I've always been curious."

I felt relieved at her reaction, but I still wanted to change the subject and forget the whole thing.

"I'm gonna grab a shower before bed," I muttered and got up from the couch.

"Wait," Lisa said. "Can I just say something? I've always wondered what it would be like to watch you serve another man. To see him take control of you, making you submit to his desires. It turns me on just thinking about it."

I was speechless. My mind raced; images of being dominated by another man flashed through my thoughts. I felt exposed and vulnerable, yet the sensation ignited a spark deep within me – a spark I couldn't deny.

My heart raced with excitement and fear. Could I really do this? Could I let my guard down and explore this side of myself with my wife? Lisa could sense my hesitation and pulled back, her expression soft. "Hey, it's okay if you're not ready for this. I just want you to know that I love you, no matter what."

I felt a sense of relief flood through me, and I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her close.

"Thank you," I whispered, kissing her softly.

Over the next few days, Lisa and I scoured the internet to find the perfect man to fulfil our fantasy. We finally found him – an older, muscular gent with a rugged charm that made my pulse quicken. He called himself Jack, and after exchanging messages and setting some boundaries, we invited him over to our place.

"Paul, are you sure about this?" Lisa asked me as she tidied up the living room, her eyes flicking between me and the door nervously.

"Lisa, I want to do this for you... and for myself," I admitted, feeling a mix of excitement and trepidation. "I trust you."

"Good," she said softly, giving me a reassuring smile. "He'll be here soon."

When Jack arrived, his imposing figure filled the doorway, casting a shadow over us both. As he stepped in, I could see the lustful gleam in his eyes. He sized me up and down, making me feel small and vulnerable. It was clear he intended to be dominant, and my heart raced in anticipation.

I sat on the couch, and Jack sat next to me. Lisa brought beers before she sat in the chair across the table from us.

"So," Jack said, taking control of the situation immediately. "Your wife discovered you've been with guys before?"

"Yes," I replied. "I had a few drunken experiences in college, but nothing since then."

I gave Lisa a nervous smile, and she reassured me with a wink. I knew she wanted to see where this would go. Jack opened his beer and took a long sip, then asked, "So you don't mind if I do what I want with your husband?"

A thrill of excitement washed over me.

"We're good, Jack," Lisa said confidently, her voice steady. "Paul and I have talked about this, and I'm ready to see it with my own eyes."

"Great," Jack replied, turning to me. "How about you, Paul? You look a little nervous."

"I am a little," I admitted. "This is something I've never done before."

"I gotta ask, what are your boundaries? And what do you want to see, Lisa?"

"Actually... I've always been curious about watching a man dominate my husband."

I felt my heart flutter as the words left her lips. Marking my surprise, Jack leaned forward and took my hand in his. "It's okay, Paul. This is going to be a fun evening for all of us. Don't worry – we're all on the same page here." As he spoke, Jack squeezed my hand tightly, reassuringly, but I felt a sense of excited fear wash over me. "So tell me, Paul..." Jack looked into my eyes. "What is it that you have done with men sexually before? Was it just with guys your own age in college?"

"Actually," I hesitated. "It was with an older man I worked for at a part-time job."

Lisa leaned forward, listening intently. "An older man? Go on!"

Jack sipped his beer, taking his time. "So you were his employee, but you also blew him on the side?"

"Um, something like that," I said, feeling my face redden.

"Cool," Lisa whispered, her hands in her lap.

"So, how did you feel about that?" Jack asked, his voice low and soothing. "Getting ordered around by an older, more powerful man?"

"It was confusing," I admitted. "But I liked it... most of the time."

"Most of the time?" Jack asked, his eyebrow raised.

"Well," I started. "I felt dominated, and it was scary... but I like the feeling. It made me feel helpless, and I loved that. I liked the way he called the shots..."

"It sounds like you've got a bit of a submissive side, Paul," Jack observed.

"Paul," Jack said gruffly, "get on your knees." I obeyed without hesitation, my body responding to his command before my mind could even process it. My gaze lingered on the bulge in his pants, which seemed to grow with every passing second. "Unzip me and take it out," he ordered, staring down at me with an intensity that made it impossible to refuse.

My hands trembled as I unzipped his jeans, revealing his thick, impressive 7.5" cock. It was larger than anything I'd ever experienced, and I felt both intimidated and aroused. I glanced over at Lisa, who was watching intently; her breath hitched in her throat.

"Go on, Paul," she whispered, her voice heavy with desire. "Show him what you can do."

I took a deep breath and wrapped my lips around Jack's cock, feeling the smooth head press against the back of my throat. He let out a low growl of appreciation, his hands gripping my hair firmly as I began to suck him off.

"Good boy," he rumbled, thrusting into my mouth with growing enthusiasm. "Now, give my balls some attention."

I complied, lapping at his heavy sack while stroking his shaft. The taste of him filled my senses, and I felt a perverse pride in submitting to his demands, especially under Lisa's watchful gaze. She bit her lip, her eyes glued to the scene before her, and I knew she was enjoying every moment.

"Get up, Paul," Jack commanded suddenly, pulling me to my feet by the hair. "I think it's time we take this to the next level."

As I looked into Jack's eyes, I knew there was no turning back.

Jack, the stranger Lisa and I had invited into our home, undressed me and positioned me on my hands and knees before him on the sofa.

"Now, Lisa, make yourself useful and get me some lube," Jack commanded. "This ass looks really tight."

"Yes, sir," Lisa said, a smile flickering upon her lips before she disappeared into the bedroom.

"You're okay with this?" Jack asked, giving me a stern look. "You're ready to give this a try?"

"Yes," I breathed out, my heart racing with excitement and desire.

"Good," Jack said, stroking my back affectionately. "I want you to relax and let me in. I'm going to go slow, but you just tell me if you want me to stop."

"Okay," I whispered, feeling a little more at ease.

Lisa returned and handed Jack the lube, wordlessly taking a seat next to me on the sofa. Jack's hands gripped my ass and parted my cheeks, and I felt the cool, wet lube trickle down the crack of my ass. I braced myself as he began to insert a finger into my ass, slowly stretching me.

The room was filled with tension and anticipation as he aligned his thick 7.5" cock with my entrance. I glanced over at Lisa, who watched every moment with rapt attention.

"Ready for this, Paul?" Jack asked, a wicked grin on his face.

"Y-yes," I stammered, nerves and arousal warring within me.

With that, Jack thrust forward, the end of his shaft stretching me open in a way I'd never experienced before. My God, it hurt, but he didn't go too fast. He moved steadily and without mercy, forcing me to take his incredible girth until he achieved full penetration. My breath came in ragged gasps, my body trembling under the vulnerable feeling of being completely at his mercy.

"Fuck, you're tight," Jack growled, gripping my hips and beginning to move deeper inside me. Each thrust sent waves of pain and pleasure coursing through my body, making me feel more submissive than ever.

As I struggled to adjust, I couldn't help but glance over at Lisa. Her eyes sparkled with excitement, her hand slipping between her legs as she whispered, "That's it, baby. Take it for me."

The sight of her pleasuring herself while watching me be used fueled my own arousal, pushing me closer to the edge. But when I tried to reach for my own cock, Jack slapped my hand away.

"Focus on taking it, boy," he ordered, his voice dripping with authority. "Your pleasure isn't important right now."

I whimpered, tears pricking at the corners of my eyes as I tried to obey. Each thrust felt more intense than the last, forcing me to open wider and deeper than I thought possible. And through it all, Lisa watched, her excitement growing with every moment.

"Keep going," Lisa urged, her voice breathless and filled with lust. "Show my husband who's in control."

Jack grinned and redoubled his efforts, driving into me harder and faster than before. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh echoed through the room, punctuated by my own whimpers and the ragged moans of pleasure from both Lisa and Jack.

My body quivered uncontrollably, my mind reeling from the intensity of the experience. And as I succumbed to the pain and pleasure, I knew that nothing would ever be the same again.

The room was filled with heavy, labored breaths and the scent of sweat and sex.

Jack grabbed me and roughly tossed me over on my back. He spread my legs with his big hands, exposing my hole to him. I was surprised to see my own smaller cock rock hard against my belly, leaking a pool of precum.

Jack's cock, still slick with lube, rubbed against my opening. As he held my legs open in a wide stance, he teased my entrance, brushing the head of his cock against me and pulling away.

"Please, sir," I begged, my body shaking with desire.

Jack chuckled and slowly started to penetrate me again. He was more gentle this time, and I felt myself opening to him more easily, though the initial penetration was still enough to make me gasp with pain.

As his shaft slipped into me, I felt like I had been invaded, and at the same time, I felt complete. I moaned, closed my eyes and savored the feeling of being so full.

Jack pulled his hips back, almost all the way out of me, then eased back in again, his cock dragging against my prostate. The feeling was undeniable and incredibly intense. I cried out, a shuddering moan of pleasure leaving my lips.

Lisa and I both stared at the large older man fucking me.

"Oh, baby," Lisa whispered, her voice shaking. "He's so big... so big and so deep inside you."

Jack pulled back and slammed back into me, his hips slapping my ass, and his cock sending an intense wave of pleasure through my body. I whimpered, struggling to adjust to the intense feeling of being fucked. My body quivered, and I felt myself letting go and surrendering to the moment.

"Oh, baby, you're making this so easy," Jack said, repeating his thrusts.

Jack grunted and began fucking me faster, his thick cock filling me completely and hitting against my prostate again and again. I felt my orgasm building in me. My balls tightened, and I felt the telltale tingle deep within my ass. I gasped, my body on the very edge of cumming, but just out of reach.

"Jack, please..." I moaned, my legs shaking like crazy.

"What's that, boy?" Jack asked, hefting my legs over his shoulder and fucking me harder. "You need what?"

SilvanaPink
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SilvanaPink

"Please let me cum, sir," I begged, my voice cracking with desire.

Jack stroked my cock, his hand gripping me firmly and drawing out an incredible orgasm. I moaned loudly, my cock jumping as I came in his hand. The first spurt of thick cum hit me in my own face, painting a stripe from my chin to my forehead.

"Oh, God!" I gasped, cum splattering across my chest and stomach as I continued to cum.

"Keep going, little boy," Lisa urged. "Cum for me."

The feeling of the older dominant man pounding my ass while I came was so intense it was almost painful.

"Oh, god, fuck the cum out of me," I mumbled.

Jack managed to hold onto me as I spasmed under him. I moaned wildly as I continued to orgasm, my cock still throbbing wildly in Jack's tight fist. He kept fucking me as I came, his cock massaging me inside, touching all the right places.

"That's right, baby," Jack said, easing his pace a little. "Take my cock until you can't cum anymore."

Jack pulled his cock out of me, and my ass closed as tightly as it could around the thick shaft. My hole opened and closed, trying to pull his cock back into me.

"Fuck, you're so hot like this," Jack said, his voice deep and low.

Jack jerked off, his big hand moving his cock swiftly, his fingers tugging at the big cock head.

"Are you gonna cum all over my husband?" Lisa moaned.

"Yeah, I'm gonna cover him with cum," Jack said.

"Please, sir," I whimpered. "Cum on me."

Jack grunted and slowed his movements as he stroked himself. He leaned forward and held his glistening thick cock directly over my smaller one.

The first jet of cum splattered against my stomach. The hot goo hit me in a warm rush, spreading across my belly and chest. Jack was holding my legs up and out, my ass still wide open.

He lowered his hips until his cock was touching my ass. When his head pushed against my hole, I could feel the next warm spurt of cum against my open ass. Jack continued to stroke his cock, spreading his cum all around me as I lay there, helpless and moaning.

"God, you're so fucking hot covered in my cum, boy," Jack grunted, his hand moving faster and faster.

Jack grunted, his thick cock twitching as he came. Cum shot out of his shaft, spraying my ass and dripping down my balls.

Jack stroked his cock until every drop of cum was spent. He tipped his head back and groaned loudly.

Jack, the stranger, finally pulled out of me, his cock slick with a mixture of our fluids. I could feel the emptiness inside me, a void that had been so intensely filled only moments before.

"Damn," Jack panted, his chest heaving. "That was intense. We both need a shower before round two."

Round two? How could I possibly take being dominated by this brute of a man one more time? I lay there on the sofa, all covered in cum and thoroughly fucked.

"What do you think, darling?" Lisa asked, her voice soft and sweet. "Are you going to take a shower with Jack?"

Soon, we were in the bathroom, shower running while Lisa sat on the toilet seat watching us. I caught a glimpse of myself and Jack in the mirror. He was so much bigger than me, so much more muscular and imposing. And I was so soft and feminine in comparison.

Jack grabbed me and pulled me into the shower with him. He soaped up my body, taking extra care of my tender hole. His fingers slid in and out of me, slowly and gently.

"Oh, fuck," I moaned, my body slowly relaxing as he worked my hole.

I felt like a rag doll, limp in his arms as he washed me off. The feeling of surrender was incredible. I closed my eyes and let his hands do whatever they wanted.

"I'm gonna fuck this ass again," Jack said, his voice low and raspy.

"I want you to," I admitted.

"You're still a little unsure about it, aren't you, baby?" Lisa asked.

"Well, I mean, he's just so big," I said, my eyes still closed.

"But he makes you feel so good, doesn't he?" Lisa asked.

"Oh, yes," I moaned softly, nodding my head.

"And you want him to fuck you again, don't you?" Lisa asked, pressing the question.

"Yes," I whispered.

"And you want him to do whatever he wants with you, don't you?" Lisa asked.

"Yes," I nodded again.

"Yes, what?" Lisa asked.

"Yes, sir," I said, opening my eyes and looking at Jack. "I want you to do whatever you want with me."

"I'm going to fuck this ass again," Jack said, his hands sliding over my soft skin.

"Yes, sir," I said, staring into his deep brown eyes.

"And I want you to suck my cock again," Jack said. "But first, I need some assistance in getting hard."

Jack got out of the shower and left me there. He approached my wife, who still sat on the toilet seat wearing her little dress.

"Let me give you a hand, big guy," Lisa cooed, wrapping her fingers around the base of Jack's still-impressive, semi-erect cock. She glanced over at me, smirking as she saw my renewed arousal. I tried to look away but found myself unable to tear my gaze from the sinful scene unfolding before me.

I watched in astonishment and humiliation as my wife, Lisa, eagerly held the stranger's cock in her hands. She looked up at Jack with a lustful gleam in her eyes, her lips slightly parted in anticipation. My own cock betrayed me once more, hardening at the sight of my wife submitting herself to this man who had just made me his subordinate.

"Fuck, Paul," Jack chuckled, looking down at my erection. "You really get off on this, don't you?"

I swallowed hard, my face burning with shame. I couldn't bring myself to meet his gaze, instead focusing on the way Lisa's tongue traced a tantalizing path along the underside of his shaft.

"Seems like it," Lisa agreed, her voice muffled by the thickness of Jack's cock filling her mouth. "Doesn't it make you feel powerful, knowing you can turn him on so much?"

"Absolutely," Jack replied, his hand coming to rest on the back of Lisa's head, urging her to take more of him into her mouth. "There's nothing quite like having control over another man and his wife."

My heart raced in my chest as I watched Lisa's head bob up and down, her lips sliding along the length of Jack's cock. The sound of her gagging and gasping for breath only served to fuel the fire that burned within me – a twisted mixture of anger, jealousy, and desire.

"Look at me, Paul," Jack commanded, his voice firm and authoritative. "I want you to see what your wife is doing for me."

Reluctantly, I raised my eyes to meet his, feeling my humiliation deepen as he grinned wickedly at me. He knew how much power he held over me at this moment, and he reveled in it.

"See how hard she works to please me?" Jack taunted, his grip tightening on the back of Lisa's head. "She's never been this enthusiastic with you, has she?"

As much as I wanted to deny his words, I couldn't ignore the truth that lay before me. Lisa's moans of pleasure were muffled by the sheer girth of Jack's now fully erect cock, forcing her to angle her head just to accommodate his size. The sight alone was enough to make my own arousal surge, despite the shame that threatened to consume me.

As I watched the stranger's massive cock pulsating in Lisa's mouth, my heart raced with a mixture of fear and perverse fascination. Every vein seemed to throb as it stood proudly erect, a testament to the power it held over both of us.

"God, you're so much bigger than my husband," Lisa moaned between sucks, her eyes locked on mine as she emphasized the humiliating comparison. At that moment, it was as if I were witnessing some divine revelation, the sheer intensity of the experience made me question everything I had known about myself and my desires.

Jack eventually pulled out of Lisa's mouth, his cock slick with saliva and pre-cum. He got in the shower and positioned himself behind me once more, and I felt the tip of his monstrous member pressing against my aching hole. My body trembled in anticipation of what was to come.

"Get ready for a real man's load," he growled, thrusting forward with brutal force. The sensation of being filled by him again, coupled with the knowledge that my wife was watching intently, brought me to the brink of ecstasy.

Lisa's presence was a constant reminder that our mutual pleasure was built upon my humiliation and degradation. She had her eyes fixed on the place where our bodies were joined, watching intently as Jack fucked me hard and deep.

Suddenly, Jack pulled me out of the shower and got on his back on the bathroom tiles.

"Get on top of me and ride my cock," he ordered.

I hesitated, glancing over at Lisa for approval.

"Do as he says," she ordered, a wicked gleam in her eyes.

"Yes, ma'am," I said, my heart racing in my chest.

I got on top of Jack, my legs straddling him. Without any hesitation or foreplay, I sank down on his cock, impaling myself on his massive, throbbing member.

"Oh, my god," I gasped, my eyes rolling back in my head. "Oh, fuck!"

I rode him hard and fast, feeling the sensations of his massive shaft massaging my insides. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw my wife slipping off her panties under her dress, letting them slide down to her ankles. Somehow the sight of my wife uncovering her hairy pussy in front of this stranger was the most erotic thing I'd ever witnessed.

"You own my husband now, Jack," Lisa muttered as she let her hand slide up to her wet snatch. "You can do whatever you want to him."

I felt Jack's hands on my hips, guiding me up and down as he thrust into me from below. I was powerless to resist his command. I was his to use at will, and I was overcome by a sense of relief and pure rapture at the knowledge that I was his, and he could do whatever he wanted with me.

I leaned forward, holding on to Jack's shoulders for leverage. He grabbed me by the hips, his strong hands holding me in place as he penetrated me with his big, hard cock. I looked down at him and saw lust and power radiating from his eyes. He knew he was in complete control, and it was exhilarating to let go and submit to him completely.

"You're a good little slut," Jack grunted, his thrusts intensifying. "You love having my big cock inside you."

"Oh, yes," I moaned, unable to contain my pleasure. "I love your big cock."

I glanced over at Lisa, who was now furiously rubbing her clit. The sight of her fingers disappearing into her dripping slit, combined with the sense of Jack's cock swelling inside me, pushed me over the edge.

"Oh, god, Jack," I gasped as I felt my body begin to tremble. "I'm going to cum."

"Not yet, boy," Jack growled, pinching my nipples between his fingers. "You're gonna cum when I tell you to."

Just when I thought I would explode by Jack's command, he pulled me off his cock. I lay next to him on the bathroom floor, desperate to finish what I had started, but he was in charge, and I was just a slave to the power of his cock.

"Suck my cock," Jack demanded, grabbing my head and forcing me to look at him.

With no hesitation at all, I slid my lips over the length of his shaft and began to suck. My head bobbed up and down, my tongue devouring him with the ferocity of a sex-starved animal.

"Look at this little slut husband doing ass to mouth like an experienced porn star!" Lisa giggled.

I complied without hesitation, sucking down his length and hollowing my cheeks. I glanced at my wife out of the corner of my eye, and I could see she was intently watching every second of my humiliation.

"I'm gonna cum, baby," Jack groaned, his hands in my hair, holding me in place as he thrust his hips up into my mouth. "Take it all, slut. Swallow my load."

Almost as soon as Jack's warm cum hit my tongue, I felt the orgasm that had been building within me finally break out in full force, and I screamed in ecstasy.

My own uselessly small cock started cumming all over the bathroom floor, while Jack emptied his huge load in my mouth.

"Take it all, cuckold," Jack roared, flooding my mouth with an impossibly thick torrent of cum. The pungent scent of his seed filled the room, overwhelming my senses and marking me as his conquest. His orgasm seemed to last forever, each spurt more potent than the last, leaving me utterly spent and dripping with humiliation.

As Jack continued to release his seed into my mouth, I glanced over at Lisa. She was on the brink of orgasm herself, my wife's hand a blur between her legs as she touched herself furiously. I heard her moans of pleasure mixing with my frantic gasps for air as Jack forced me to swallow his seed. His balls were massive and full to bursting, and I swallowed hungrily, desperate to take it all.

"You are mine now, boy," Jack moaned, pulling his deflated penis out of my mouth. "You're no good to your wife now. You're a cuckold and a cum dumpster."

"Thank you, Jack," I whimpered, my cock still dribbling a small puddle of cum onto the bathroom floor.

I got in the shower and cleaned myself of the evidence of my submission. Meanwhile, Jack leaned in close towards my wife, his still-impressive flaccid member dangling provocatively as he whispered suggestive propositions into her ear.

"Let me know if you ever want some company while your husband's at work," he said with a sly grin, leaving Lisa to ponder the possibilities. She glanced over at me, momentarily conflicted, before giving him a subtle nod.

She reached for her wet panties on the floor, but Jack kicked them away with a wicked smile.

After Jack had showered and gone, Lisa and I were in the bedroom, an awkward silence between us.

"So you liked seeing me getting fucked by another man?" I asked, breaking the uncomfortable silence.

"I liked watching the reactions on your face," she answered. "Your humiliation turned me on. I love making you submit to another man."

"Lisa," I muttered. "I didn't expect you to... You know, suck Jack's cock."

"I know," she admitted. "But he was just so commanding. And that cock was so huge and gorgeous. And I ended up loving it. Do you mind if I suck him again sometime?"

"Of course not," I said, surprising myself by the certainty of my reply.

Published 
Written by normicawber
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments