Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Buff Boy Toy

"One of the great pleasures in my life was tag-teaming a hard cock with Barb."

18
5 Comments 5
9.7k Views 9.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words

One of the great pleasures in my life was tag-teaming a hard cock with Barb over the course of our almost eleven-year open relationship. Whenever we were in the mood to play with others, we tended to look for partners that were open about their bisexuality, regardless of race or age.

 

We both loved to get another male into bed or any other convenient location so we could share him. One of our favorite experiences was when Barb met an eighteen-year-old by the name of Miguel during one of her workouts at the Gold's Gym near our apartment. Apparently, the first time she encountered him working out, she decided to test the waters by asking him for advice on which exercises to use for her legs and butt.

 

He demonstrated the exercises that he used and afterwards she invited him to join her for some coffee at the Mexican Jumping Bean coffee house one block away from the gym. As they chatted while drinking their coffee, he asked her about her T-shirt that had an LGBTQ image on it an and she told him that she was bisexual and that was when he confided that he was bisexual as well.  

 

She seized on the opportunity and told him that her boyfriend was also bisexual which caused Miguel to ask her a barrage of questions about our relationship. At some point in their question and answer session, she told him that I was a professional wrestler. He asked her what my 'ring name' was and when she told him, he became excited because he knew me from our weekly TV show that aired in Chicago. After over an hour of conversation, Miguel suggested that he supervise her next few workouts which she eagerly agreed to in return for him coming over to our apartment the following Saturday to hang-out with both of us.  

 

When Barb got home, she eagerly told me about their conversation and how hot she thought Miguel looked.  

 

During their next two workouts, it seemed that his hands 'accidentally' brushed against her tits and ass more than a few times which Barb didn't object to in any way. After each of those workouts, as they exited the gym, she made sure that she gave him a hug and a kiss on the lips as a show of thanks for his assistance.

 

The following Saturday, Miguel arrived at our place at noon while we were sitting in the backyard and after Barb introduced us, he bombarded me with questions about professional wrestling. As the conversation continued, Barb told him that my next wrestling match was going to be in nearby Hammond, Indiana in one week and asked if he'd be interested in joining us. He became very excited at the invitation and she told him he could ride to the event with us.  

 

After over an hour or so, Barb suggested that we go upstairs to talk more and he agreed. As we entered our apartment, her laptop computer was on our kitchen table and opened to a porn video site specializing in bisexual porn which Miguel noticed without saying a word. As they sat down on the sofa, Barb sat very close to him while I grabbed a cold beer from the refrigerator for each of us.

HarleyQuinsi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HarleyQuinsi

 

Barb immediately turned the conversation sexual by asking Miguel about his sexual history and he explained that he had very limited experience with women. Barb then put her hand on his inner thigh and told him that she'd be happy to change that, which caused him to laugh somewhat nervously. Barb then stood up and told me to undress her, which I did, as Miguel smiled. She then straddled Miguel and started kissing him deeply while grinding her pussy on his lap. After about ten minutes, she pulled his sleeveless T-shirt over his head exposing his very muscular torso and washboard abdominal muscles.  

 

Barb then passionately began kissing and sucking on his nipples as he held her around waist until Barb rolled off of his lap. She asked him to stand up as she dropped to her knees in front of him and once he was standing she began removing his jeans until his red nylon briefs were the only thing left. As she slowly slid his briefs down, his thick brown cock popped into view and she began kissing it. I removed my clothes in anticipation of joining them and I didn't have to wait long.

 

Once she had removed his underwear, she grasped his hard cock and led him to our bedroom. As he laid down, she immediately began kissing, licking and sucking his hard-on before inviting me to join her. I focused my attention on his balls by licking and sucking them lightly for several minutes. We switched off a few times making sure that he didn't cum too quickly by then having him assume the doggy position so each of us could rim his muscular ass as he moaned.  

 

Finally, Barb asked him to roll over on his back so she could ride it slowly while I rimmed her ass and licked his balls. She controlled the speed to keep him edging so the experience would last longer. It went on for approximately ten minutes until she began furiously pumping up and down on him until he let out a loud moan as his cum exploded into her pussy. They held each other close as his cum began to drip out onto his balls and I licked him clean.

 

When she was ready to roll off of him, she instructed me to lay on my back so she could feed me his cream-pie which I considered a real treat. We then lay together with Miguel between as we all kissed each other deeply. About thirty minutes later, Miguel admitted that he had never licked a pussy before and he wanted to learn so Barb graciously volunteered to let him practice on her as she offered her verbal instructions. It turned out that Miguel was a fast learner!  

 

Before Miguel left our apartment around 6 PM, he fucked us both in the ass and Barb fucked him with her strap-on while he sucked me off.

 

Miguel became a regular visitor to our apartment and we had several memorable play sessions with him over the next several months.

Published 
Written by Laughing_Zebra
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments