Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adult's Only Resort Vacation

"While hubby golfs, wife plays a different game"

65
5 Comments 5
3.7k Views 3.7k
2.4k words 2.4k words

There was a mild breeze blowing as Chris and Becky lay on the beach, soaking up the sun. This was their third day in Jamaica.

They had scheduled a ten-day vacation to celebrate their anniversary.

When Chris and Becky wanted to, they could pass as your everyday, average, normal couple. But they had another side to them. A side that none of their family or close friends knew anything about. They were swingers and had adopted that lifestyle shortly after they had gotten married.

In reality, it was Becky that mostly drew the attention. Chris knew that men often stole glances at her and no doubt had the desire to take her to bed.

For his part, he was mostly the lucky recipient of their encounters. They had mostly met with other couples for swinging, including going to a few parties and swinger’s clubs, but there had been a few times when Becky had enjoyed other men while Chris simply watched.

Chris had figured that they would only be enjoying themselves on this trip. Even though it was an adult-only all-inclusive resort, he imagined that couples would be there for anniversaries or vacations together, not couples looking for others to play with.

He and Becky had enjoyed sex three times in the previous two days, and all was well.

As they lay there tanning, he looked over at Becky and said, “Don’t forget that I have a golf excursion this afternoon.”

Without looking up, she replied, “Yeah, I thought this was supposed to be a fun vacation for us. What was the idea of you bringing your golf clubs?”

She didn’t really sound annoyed, yet she didn’t sound excited about him taking the afternoon to play golf.

“I can cancel if you'd like. I just figured that you could find something to do this afternoon. But I will stay here if you want me to,” he repeated.

“I guess it’s okay,” she responded, “I may just spend the afternoon out on the island working on my tan.”

The island was a nude island part of the resort. They had visited it on both days of their trip so far. It was a nice area of the resort, with a pool and bar. There were shaded areas and even secluded areas. The one rule on the island was that you had to be nude while you were there.

Nudity didn’t bother either of them, having been nude with other couples many times in the past, but being able to tan without any tan lines really appealed to Becky.

“See, I knew that you would find something to do today. When I get back we’ll enjoy dinner together down on the waterfront restaurant.”

Right after lunch, Becky was sitting at the pool bar having a drink when Chris stopped by and told her, “I’ll be back in 3 or 4 hours. Have a good time while I am gone.”

She told him to play well and that she would probably just relax and read her book as she tanned on the island. In a little while, Becky headed to the dock to catch one of the small boats that ferried people out to the island.

She was surprised to see two other single women on the boat, having figured that only couples would be headed there. She was actually a bit relieved to realize that she wouldn’t be the only single woman there.

The women struck up a conversation, and then they all realized that all of their husbands had gone on the golf excursion.

After undressing, Becky settled into a lounge chair, now wearing only her sunglasses and a bonnet to protect her from the strong Jamaican sun.

She reached into her beach bag and pulled out a bottle of suntan lotion and started applying it. As she was in the process of rubbing it over her body, she heard a voice, “Do you need any help with that? I know you can’t get to your back by yourself.”

It was Lem, the water sports director. He was the young Jamaican man that had taken them with a group to go snorkeling the first day and then sailing the second day. They would also be seeing him for water-skiing later in the week.

“Sure, that would be a big help,” Becky answered.

She leaned forward on the chair to provide him with access to her back. “You must not have any activities scheduled for this afternoon,” she inquired.

“Not really. But me and the other guys always take it upon ourselves to hang around whenever husbands go on a golf or fishing excursion and leave their wives behind. We give the wives tours or provide entertainment.”

Becky thought she saw him stifle a wry smile.

“I can show you around the island if you’d like.”

Becky laughed. “Well, it’s not really that much of an island, is it?

"Pretty small, I’d say.”

“Yeah, I suppose so. But there are some scenic views and interesting coral spots and little inlets to see. However it’s up to you.”

“Well, why not,” she replied as she stood up. “I don’t really have anything else to do for the next several hours. So sure, show me around this mammoth island,” she laughed.

However, as they started to leave the pool area she did have one additional thought and spoke up.

“You know, I am nude. I think it is only fair that you be as well.”

“Fair enough,” he replied as he quickly slipped off his Speedo suit.

Becky’s eyes grew wide as she saw his large black cock dangling. She was glad she still had her sunglasses on, hoping they would conceal her stares at the thick, mammoth cock. It wasn’t the least bit hard, yet it was bigger than her husband’s cock was when he had an erection.

My goodness, she thought to herself, I wonder how big that thing gets! And also, seeing him totally nude for the first time made her really realize the stark contrast between them. Even though she thought she had a good suntan, she still looked pretty white as she stood next to this very dark black Jamaican man.

Lem led Becky along a trail on the backside of the island. Every once in a while he would stop and point through a clearing in the trees to show her a landmark back on the main island.

She actually found it quite interesting. As they approached a little cove area that was down below them, Becky thought she heard voices.

Lem put his fingers to his lips to signal for her to be quiet.

As they slowly walked along the path, they got to a spot where they could see down into the area where the voices were coming from. Becky put her hand to her mouth to keep herself from gasping.

BiancaFlowers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BiancaFlowers

Looking down, she recognized one of the ladies that had ridden out to the island on the boat with her lying flat on her back, being fucked by Ronaldo, another resort staff member.

She stood there in awe, watching with Lem as the woman held her legs wide and high as Renaldo pumped into her vigorously.

Becky jumped when she felt Lem lightly tap her shoulder.

Again, he signaled for her to be quiet as he pointed across the way. Becky realized there was another couple over there, and as her eyes focused, she recognized that it was the other woman from the boat.

She was on her hands and knees, her big tits swinging, as she, too, was being fucked by yet another staffer.

Lem took Becky’s hand and started to lead her away. After they were nearly one hundred yards away from the other couples, he pointed to a secluded area on the edge of the beach and asked her if she would like to rest there.

Becky was a bit winded, but she didn’t know whether it was from the hiking or from the excitement of the voyeurism of watching the other couples.

As a bead of sweat rolled down the top of her breast, she reached to wipe it away. In the process, her finger lightly touched her nipple, and she realized how hard her nipples had become.

That further caused a stimulation in her pussy.

Becky was almost in a trance when she heard Lem ask, “Would you like to take a swim….to cool off? This is a good place for that.”

She didn’t hesitate as she headed into the water.

It was refreshing to feel the ocean water flow over her body.

“This is wonderful,” she said to Lem. “Thank you for bringing me here.”

“Sure, No Problem, Mon.” They both laughed when he gave her the standard Jamaican reply.

At that, Becky felt playful and splashed Lem. “You’re in big trouble now,” he teased.

He scooped her up, holding her floating in his arms, and then dropped her in the water. She was surprised and came up sputtering, but laughing.

“Okay, you’re asking for it,” she laughed as she started chasing him. However, she was no match for the athletic man and finally gave up. “You win,” she said as they stepped out of the water up onto the sand.

Lem had his back to her when she jumped on him and said, “Just kidding…. I got you.” They both tumbled onto the beach.

As they wrestled playfully on the beach, the stronger Lem held Becky down. However, she did not feel any fear…she knew Lem wasn’t going to harm her. Instead, she looked up into his eyes, and said, “Fuck me, Lem. I have to know what your big cock feels like.”

Lem rolled onto his back and said, “Is that what you really want?”

As she looked over, she could see that his cock was growing harder and bigger. She moved to him and kissed the tip of his cock. Then she slowly parted her lips and started sucking the large black cock.

As her head bobbed up and down on his cock, Lem let out a soft moan. That only encouraged Becky more. She put her hand around his cock to stroke it while she sucked him. That only made her realize how big his cock was, as she couldn’t even get her hand all the way around it.

Nonetheless, she continued to stroke it and suck it, feeling it grow even bigger in her mouth.

“My turn,” Lem said as he rolled her onto her back. He bent over her and cupped one of her tits, and then started sucking it. His lips gently tugged on her nipple as his hand slid down between her legs.

While he continued to tease her nipple, he slid a finger up and slowly stroked up and down between her pussy lips. She moaned softly as his finger worked its way into her slippery cunt.

He continued to work both her nipple and her cunt until he brought her to the edge of an orgasm.

All of a sudden, he stopped and pulled away slightly.

“Nooo,” she whimpered. But then she opened her eyes to see Lem moving over her. She instinctively spread her legs further apart for him.

She could feel him rubbing his cock head up and down over her pussy lips. “Please,” she moaned. Then she gasped as she felt Lem’s massive cock sinking into her pussy. “Oh, my gosh,” she gasped. “Yes, oh yes, fuck me… fuck me… FUCK ME!”

Lem enjoyed the tightness of the white woman’s cunt. It was his experience that most white women had tight cunts, as most had not been fucked by large, thick black cocks.

He slowly worked his cock in and out of her clinging pussy. She had wrapped her arms around him, holding him tight.

Becky was muttering incoherently as Lem’s cock kept plunging into her married pussy. He was reaching depths that she had never experienced before, and she couldn’t believe how exquisite it felt for her pussy to be stretched so wide.

She hoped this would never end. However, Lem had gotten to the point of excitement where he knew he couldn’t last much longer. This woman had been one of the best fucks of his life.

He looked down at her, her face grimacing in ecstasy, her nice tits wiggling, her legs kicking, and asked her, “Do I need to pull out, or is it okay to cum in you?”

She didn’t hesitate at all and told him, “Cum in me, yes it’s okay, you can cum in me. I want to feel it."

That was all the encouragement Lem needed. He lurched forward and slammed his cock deep into the married white woman’s pussy as his cock flooded her cunt. Spurt after spurt of the black man’s hot cum splashed into her. The two bodies were melted together as one.

After they had both come down from the high of their climaxes, Lem rolled off Becky, and they both laid onto their backs. It was at that point that Becky looked up and saw them…. the two couples that she and Lem had watched previously were standing on a rise, looking down at them.

She didn’t know how long they had been there, but figured from the smiles on the women’s faces they had probably witnessed the entire fuck session.

When it was time to leave the nude island and return to the resort, the three single women all ended up in the same end of the boat. They all just smiled and giggled a bit until one finally said, “Our secret?”

Becky and the other lady simply smiled and nodded in agreement.

Later that evening, when Chris returned to the room, Becky asked him how his golf game had gone. He was super excited, “I got a hole-in-one! My first-ever hole-in-one”

She smiled and congratulated him and stifled a giggle as she thought, “And I got one in a hole!”

Published 
Written by Jay35sox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments