Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After The Big Deal - Part 4

""The truth was coming to the surface. Pain and anguish were present and the future was unknown.""

63
14 Comments 14
1.5k Views 1.5k
7.2k words 7.2k words

Author's Notes

""We are back after sickness and a massive amount of commercial writing. Thanks for your patience. This is a long time coming, but the final is right behind this one. <p> [ADVERT] </p>More chapters will be coming this week. Read, Share, and Enjoy... Maxx and Rachel.""

I was sleeping beautifully, dreaming of Terrance and me on a yacht in the Caribbean, making love in the sun. Then I was awakened by Terrance’s long tongue slithering all over my pussy and flicking my clit. I was so sensitive that I came very quickly. What an excellent start to the day. It got even better when Terry moved up and pushed his nice hard cock into me and Jesus, just like last night. Again, Terry pounded my pussy, deep into me, really pounding me. I loved him fucking me like this. We had never really fucked wildly. We have always made love to each other. Terry was fucking me so good, just like James fucks me. I could never get enough of this fucking. I started cumming over and over.

Terry tensed, and his balls emptied into me, filling me with hot cum. I crested and came extremely hard, feeling the love Terrance was giving me. We shook together as we held each other, breathing hard.

As we lay there, I wondered why we had never fucked like this before. I loved it, and I could tell from Terry’s actions that he loved it, too. Then the question came, ‘Why Now?’

I didn’t want to face the answer, but the answer had to be that Terance must know about James. Terance had assumed that James must have fucked me like Terry had fucked me last night and this morning. So, Terrance was showing me that he could be a ‘fucker’ too.

As I thought, I wondered if that was my attraction to James. I am sure it partly was, and also, James brought back memories of the beginning of my wild youth, and the sex I had during that time was all hard fucking. There was no love, just cocks, pussies, and assholes. Fucking, eating, and sucking were all we did.

Once James had fucked me over his desk, I was hooked on his fucking style. He was more experienced and knew how to fuck. There was another boy Tomas Crane that was an incredible fuck. He had a big cock, and someone had taught him how to use it. I fucked him a couple of times a week, usually on the weekend while his mother worked. He didn’t have a dad, and I wondered if his mom had taught him to fuck. I never asked, though.

James and Tomas taught me to suck cock and fuck. Until I met Terrance, they were the best lays I had ever had. Terrance added love to fucking, and for the first time, I was made love too. It was incredible, and I never wanted to just plain fuck again. That is until James came back to me and fucked me like before, bringing out the old slut in me.

Now it seems that Terrance is a fucker too. How could I have it any better? My man can love me when he wants, and he will fuck me to death when I need that. How could things be more perfect?

There was only one huge problem I had to deal with. I had betrayed Terrance, cheated on him with James, broke our wedding vows, and was in jeopardy of destroying our marriage and our life together.

Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, what a fool I have been!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke Patrice very lovingly, eating her sweet pussy, making her cum quickly. Then I pounded her pussy hard like last night. Once again, giving her what James had been giving her for three months, showing her that I could fuck like an animal in heat anytime she wanted it.

Patrice moaned and came hard, calling my name as I pounded her. Her eyes glowed with lust, and she held tightly to me, wrapping her legs around me, fucking me back just as hard as I was fucking her. We rutted like animals, and both came hard, me filling her pussy with a massive cum load and Patrice pulling me into a lust-filled kiss, locking her heels against my ass, holding my cock deep inside her as we came together. Then, as she released me, her body fell back on the bed and shook, withering under me. I lowered my entire body onto her, feeling her heat. Patrice moaned, “My God, Terry, you fucked me so good; I loved it! I love you so much. You are my man always!”

It was all so beautiful. I showed Patrice I was equal to or better than James as a fucker, and Patrice proclaimed her deep love for me. I knew she was struggling with her emotions as I could see small tears welling in her eyes. There was still great sadness surrounding her, but she did not cry.

We cuddled, kissed, and petted each other. I played with her wet pussy, and Patti played with my semi-hard cock. This went on as we teased and giggled. It was like the early days of our life together. The cheating and betrayal vanished momentarily, and we were together without that cloud hanging over us. We made love to each other again, then showered while waiting for room service to deliver our extensive breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finished eating, packed up, and left the room full and satisfied. We realized we had never used the hot tub or drunk the champagne, so we took the bottle with us for later. Out front, the limo was waiting for our ride home. It was not a long ride, but enough time. Patrice gave me a blow job, and I fingered her to a sweet cum.

When we arrived home, I tipped the driver. He was great and will be driving us again Tonight.

It was just before noon. For the rest of the day, Patrice would work with Franky and Marty, Bob, and Ted’s wives to confirm that all the arrangements for our firm's celebration at the Capital City Club downtown were complete. At 1:00 p.m., I met at the office with my brothers, Bob and Ted, to review all the planned announcements and the bonuses we were giving out. 

At the closing meeting, we received a $1,500,000 transfer voucher for our service fee for facilitating the merger and a $500,000 transfer voucher for the legal fee retainer. We had not told anyone, not even our wives, about the money. That is why when Patrice excitedly asked, “Are we rich?” I gave her a bland answer. 

This will be a big surprise for the wives. They will be told about the money at the Partners and Wives meeting I arranged in a private room an hour before the party begins. Our wives will receive a $25,000 gift from the firm for all the grief they put up with as we built our firm. We owed them big time, and they deserved everything we gave them. I will shock everyone when I announce that Bob, Ted, and I will receive a $150,000 bonus. This was my decision, so no one knew about it. They also did not know about the staff bonuses I had arranged for Tonight, but I know they will not object.

The entire staff is receiving bonus checks, which will surprise everyone. The most minor bonus is a check for $15,000. These may well be the only bonuses they have ever received. We are happy to be able to do this for them. They are worth every penny.

We are giving our two Junior Partners hefty bonuses and accelerating them to partner one year earlier. They will also receive a new BMW, which they can pick out next week. We also will give away beautiful jewelry, Rolex watches, and other gifts and prizes.

The meal will include a shrimp cocktail, lobster, filet mignon, baked potatoes, asparagus, and salad. Top-shelf liquor and Jordan wines will be served. A limo service will pick everyone up, so there will be no drunk drivers.

The Atlanta Showstoppers, a fabulous show band, is the entertainment. Bob, Ted, and I put together the playlist of one hundred seventy songs. This band is incredible, and they will play them all. It will be a whole night of entertainment and dancing.

The last big announcement will be that each employee will receive a twenty percent raise and one additional week of vacation each year. We hope this will shock them and lock them in as our employees for a long time, forever, if we are lucky.

Our partner meeting was over, so I called Patrice to ensure everything was all set. “Hi baby, how are things going?”

“Oh, hi Terry, yes, the band is here setting up, and the caterer is ahead of schedule, so things look perfect.”

“We are all set. I am going home now to bathe and get ready for you, baby,” Patrice said. She sounded normal, and I hoped she was feeling that way. That is what I had planned for these two days. Then tomorrow would come, and doomsday would arrive.  

“OK, Patti, you will find new clothes when you arrive home. They were delivered after you left. Please use the bathing salts I left for you and read the note on the bed. I am leaving the office in a half hour and will pick up my tuxedo at the cleaners on the way home. See you there soon. I love you.” I laid it on heavy with the new clothes, sweet tone, bathing salts, and sweet note. Yes, but the note would have a little angst for Patrice this evening.  

When I got home, Patrice was in the tub, so I stripped and joined her. We had a couple of hours before the limo would pick us up. I was going to fuck her hard one more time before the party. If I fucked her hard enough, maybe she would walk bow-legged Tonight, letting everyone know what we did the last two days.

We played with each other, heightening the sexual tension. We finally washed and took a quick shower to rinse and dry each other. Then the towels dropped, and I pushed Patrice over the vanity and fucked her hard like it was the last time. I pounded her pussy and played with her clit. She started moaning loudly as my balls slapped against her, and she began to cum.

Patti pushed back on my cock as I continued to pound her as hard as I could. She looked into the mirror, and our eyes locked. She looked so beautiful, and the glow of her growing satisfaction was showing on her face.

I am sure she saw the look of disdain and animal lust in my eyes. I had hate inside me that I was releasing with every hard stroke. Our bodies were slapping together. I wanted to cum so badly, but seeing her lust-filled face in the mirror made me wonder if she was fucking me or James. That made it impossible for me to cum. It made it hard to continue to fuck her, so I stopped.   

Patrice moaned as I pulled out. “Oh no, don't stop; I am so close. I need to cum now, please, Terry God, please finish me, baby!”

I had her strung out. Her body was as tight as a violin string. Patrice would wonder why I stopped. Then she would think of James and think I must know about him. That would drive her crazy with guilt and fear. That was just what I wanted.

I said nothing. I cleaned her cream off my cock and walked out of the bathroom without a word.

“Terry, No, What Happened? You just stopped, and you didn’t finish us. Why?” Patrice begged as I walked out.

Patti came through the door, following me, standing beside me as I slipped on my boxers and socks. She was distraught and needed to cum badly. She had her hand between her legs, fingering her pussy.

I straightened up and looked at her. “Patrice, move your hand away from your pussy. You are not to touch yourself again until I allow you to. You will have to wait until later Tonight to cum, so get dressed so we can get to the party early and make sure all the final plans are complete.

I dressed as I watched Patrice look at me with fear, curiosity, and anger on her face. I had her in the perfect frame of mind. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Terrance came home just as I had gotten into the tub, so he stripped and joined me. We played around, fingers and kisses, strokes, and more kisses. It was wonderful. I was so horny that I needed to fuck my man.

We jumped in the shower, washed each other, and dried off.  

Terrance kissed me, spun me around, and pushed me down over the vanity. He roughly pushed his stiff cock into my wet pussy, burying himself deep inside me. He paused with his hips pressed hard against my cheeks. We looked at each other in the mirror. I saw a strange look on his face. Oh God, I thought Terrance knew about James. Then he started to fuck me roughly and hard, pounding into me to the hilt with every stroke. Our bodies were slapping together, and I was edging so hard. Six, seven, eight hard-pounding strokes, then nine, ten, eleven strokes. God, I was in heaven. My man was fucking me again hard and pounding into me. I loved it and was on the edge now, ready for an incredible orgasm. 

Just then, Terrance stopped before either of us could cum. He pulled his cock out without a word, leaving me desperate to cum. I looked at him in the mirror and begged, “Terry, No, What Happened? You just stopped, and you didn’t finish us. Why?”

Terrance said nothing and walked out of the bathroom. My body was vibrating, needing to come so badly that I slipped my fingers inside, fingering myself.

I followed Terry into the bedroom. He began to dress, slipping on his boxers and socks.

Terry told me to take my fingers out of my pussy and that I could not cum again until he told me I could. This was so mean of him. I knew at that moment that Terrance knew about James. I had seen Trevor at the Marriott, and he was there because of James and me.  

Oh God, I was so dead. Terrance was treating me like this because he knew.

I looked at Terrance as he dressed and wondered what was in his head. What would happen later? What would he do to James? What was our future? Did we even have one?  

My body began to shake with fear. Terrance said nothing more as he dressed and left the room.

I suddenly felt sick and ran to the bathroom, falling to my knees and vomiting violently.

Thoughts raced through my mind; I was a cheating slut wife. I did not deserve Terrance. He had every right to throw me out, divorce me, and leave me with nothing. 

I resolved to play this out as it fell, so I cleaned up and dressed in the beautiful new lingerie, dress, silk stockings, and delicious new Louboutin stilettos. The last thing I added was the new anklet Terry had given me last night. The outfit must have cost thousands of dollars. God, I love Terrance so much. What have I done to us? I am so stupid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I waited for Patrice downstairs, having a nice Scotch.

I had messed with her mind. I had her primed to explode with a confession soon. I also had her so horny she would cum if I touched her pussy. A cheater's torture.

I heard Patrice descending the stairs, so I met her with a glass of wine and a second costly gift. I knew it would shock Patrice and make her feel even more guilty and unworthy.

“Oh, baby, you look so sexy in your new dress. I got just the right size. The stockings make your legs look even longer. God, you look so beautiful and very sexy.” I laid it on heavy.

I gave her the glass of wine and held out the red velvet box.

“Oh my, Terry, another gift. What is it?” Patrice gushed.

“I found this when Audrey and I were shopping for jewelry for Tonight’s awards. As soon as I saw it, I knew it was you and had to get it for you for all the late nights and for being such a loyal wife and supporter of me and the brothers throughout this whole time. But now Patti, we have made it, baby. Our future is bright for the firm and, hopefully, for us.” I said, knowing I had dropped a bomb with my last three words.

Patrice looked at me. There was suddenly a sadness in her eyes as she realized that I knew for sure about her and James’s affair. I saw a bit of panic begin to set in. She gulped her wine and placed the glass on the side table by the door.

I held out my hand, the box lying in my palm, facing Patrice. Her face changed from fear and confusion to hope and excitement. She chewed her lip as her eyes darted to the box, back to me, and back to the box. I teased her, waiting for the right timing and words.

As I slowly opened the box, I said, “This is my gift to my loving, faithful wife who has held on through the six years we have struggled to build our law firm. I love you, Patrice, with all my heart, and I know you will always be as true to me as you have been until now.”

As the box opened, there was an audible gasp and a scream, not from joy but from the massive guilt that slapped Patrice across her face as she looked into the box. Her eyes welled up with tears as her gaze captured the most beautiful Platinum, Diamond, Ruby Pendant and Chain Patrice had ever seen. There was a second shriek as Patrice collapsed, sobbing.

I quickly grabbed Patrice, breaking her fall, and lifting her to the nearby sofa. She turned away from me and fell back, covering her face as she sobbed in distress. I tried to hold her, but she pulled away, facing across the room.

“Patrice, what is it? Are you OK? What is the matter? What did I do?” Knowing I had done nothing, but her guilt and shame was rapidly leading to Patrice’s self-destruction right before me.

I knew I had to stop her rapid demise that would ruin the night. “Patrice, what is it? Did I do something wrong? Do you not like the necklace? I can return it for something else.”

I reached out and pulled her to me, holding her tightly. She slowly calmed down and stopped sobbing. I rocked her in my arms, knowing the emotional pain she was feeling. The reality of her three-month affair had finally hit her square in the face. There was no more fairy tale, no more incredible sex that she had enjoyed. Now, it was only the internal torture that she felt when the reality of what she was possibly about to lose confronted her. The pain was so intense, almost overwhelming, and gripped her like a Gorilla, nearly squeezing the life out of her.

I reached over, picking up the box I had dropped on the sofa when I caught her fall. I opened it again and took the necklace out. I held it before Patrice, showing her what $30,000 had bought, though she will never know that number.

“Do you like it, Patrice? I just had to buy it for my loving wife. It needs to adorn your beautiful neck and chest, lying just between the swell of your beautiful breasts. Here, let me put it on for you.”

Patrice could not speak. Shock, fear, or shame most likely held her voice. Her eyes looked at me, slowly coming to life again. I saw a deep breath taken, and Patti smiled slightly.

I looped the chain over her head and fastened the clasp at the back of her neck. I leaned down, kissed her on the chain clasp, then kissed her behind each ear. I whispered, “I love you, baby; you are all mine once again.”

Patrice tensed and moaned as her body reacted to my kisses and words. She knew for sure now that I knew of her transgression and would deal with her later.

“Go fix your face and get ready quickly. The limo will be here in a few minutes.”

I watched Patrice walking away, her fingers feeling the pendant. My plan was working perfectly. I was killing her with my words and deeds. She would pay a price, but I wasn’t sure what the total cost would be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stepped off the steps, and Terrance was waiting for me with a glass of Jordan Cabernet and a beautiful velvet box. I was stunned by another gift. I didn’t deserve it.      

I was so confused. All the beautiful new clothes, the compliments, and the gifts. How could he be treating me like this if he knew about James? Terrance should be raving mad, ready to kill me and James, too.

We had fucked like animals, but Terry stopped just as I was peaking, ready to cum; what was that about? Then he wouldn’t let me finger myself, and now I was sex-crazed, needing to cum so badly.

The red velvet box, what the hell, how could he give me a gift? God, I was a slut, a cheating wife, and didn’t deserve any of this, yet Terry had stated his love for me, and I knew that to be true.  

PR3CIOUS69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PR3CIOUS69

When Terrance opened the box, I was utterly shocked by the beauty of what was inside and instantly overwhelmed. I gasped and let out a weak scream. How could I accept such a magnificent gift after what I had been doing with James, committing adultery against my husband?

My mind went blank, and I had a difficult time breathing. I burst into tears and collapsed, but Terry caught me and sat me on the sofa. I shied away from him, embarrassed at my actions and what I had done. Terrance pulled me to him and held me as I cried.

I finally could breathe and stopped crying, but I could not answer Terry’s questions about why I was crying. I was sure he knew why, but I could not tell him, at least not now.

Terrance continued to surprise me. He placed the necklace around my neck and softly kissed my neck several times. My body came alive, and my pussy wet more. He made a strange statement about ‘me being his once more.’ Oh God, I was so confused. My body reacted to his touch and kisses, and my mind was caught in a web of deceit and total confusion.

Terry pulled me up, sending me off to fix my face again. As I walked off, the feeling of the fantastic necklace burned into my chest. It was on fire, punishing me for what I had done.  I wanted to rip it off, fall to my knees, and beg for Terrance’s forgiveness. But I knew that would come later. Tonight was way too important to let our personal garbage fall all over the hard work and success the brothers and the firm had achieved.

As I stepped into the bathroom, a sudden sinking feeling hit me. Did the brothers know? Had Terrance told them? How could I face them if they knew? Oh God, how embarrassing that will be.

I looked at my tear-stained face in the mirror and almost vomited again. What I saw was a cheating slut, a terrible wife, a horrible person! I began to cry again but stopped. I had done this to myself and had hurt the love of my life, all for what, six rolls in bed with James. God, I was so stupid. I sacrificed a magnificent life with the love of my life for what? NOTHING!!!

I looked into the mirror and saw the necklace lying smartly on my chest, with the diamond and ruby pendant nestled between my breasts. It looked beautiful, making my outfit complete. I looked up, seeing myself. My face was a mess. I looked like a lean woman on the verge of complete collapse.

I knew what I saw was not the real me, not what Terrance was seeing. No, it was the woman I saw myself as right now. A whore, a cheating wife, a bedraggled woman, and slowly crumbling under my shame and disgust with herself.  What I had done was terrible, and so was not me today. Yes, it was me many years ago, and I had let James bring that slut back to the present. What a fool I was.

I heard Terry call me, which brought me back to now. I had to finish quickly. The limo was here.

I quickly gathered myself, washed my face, and fixed my makeup. Standing at the door, I resolved to finish this night, enjoying every moment, knowing this could be the last beautiful night with Terrance for the rest of my life. I felt a deep pain in the pit of my stomach. I could do this for everyone else's sake. I took a deep breath and became an Academy Award-winning actress for the night, not worrying about tomorrow, just living in this moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Patrice came back down the stairs looking even more radiant than before. The necklace looked perfect as it lay between the breasts on her chest. I wanted to take her now over the back of the sofa, but we had no time. Her look was peaceful, as if she had resolved that I knew about James and their affair. She did not know what the future held, but for Tonight, nothing had happened, and we were just us, Terrance, and Patrice as we had been three weeks ago and hopefully would be for the next fifty years!

“You look beautiful, Patrice; the necklace looks stunning on your chest. You will be the belle of the ball Tonight.” I gently pulled her to me and kissed her softly. Patrice clung to me, holding the kiss longer than I planned. We parted and looked into our eyes, and I saw a glow and sadness simultaneously. I knew Patrice was in severe pain. I wouldn't say I liked that, but she did it to herself and had to live with it.

I opened the door and ushered Patti out to the waiting limo. Once inside, the driver closed the privacy screen, and I pushed Patrice back on the seat, sliding her dress up and her thong to the side. I looked up at Patti and smiled, “You can cum now baby,” and I buried my face between her legs.

I devoured her pussy for the whole twenty-minute ride. Patrice started to cum quickly and could not stop making all kinds of strange sounds. Then I took her to heaven when I pushed my long finger deep into her ass and bit down on her clit.  Patrice screamed so loud I knew Raul, the driver, was smiling.

Patrice began to shake and moan very loudly. She placed her hands on my head, ran her fingers through my hair, and begged, “Oh God, Yes, Terry, make me cum more, don't stop; God, I love you so much!”

I tongue fucked her and fingered her asshole until she went into sexual convulsions filling my mouth with her sweet cream. She collapsed, breathing like she had just run a marathon, and she had of sorts. I told Raul to drive around for ten minutes so Patrice could calm down. I pulled her to me, holding her as she was caught in a beautiful afterglow. My cock was raging hard, and Patrice stroked it in my pants, looking up at me, “Terrance, I need to suck him, baby.”

I pushed her away. “Save that for later. Maybe we will sneak into the restroom for a quickie.” I reached under her dress and squeezed her pussy through her wet lace thong. “This pussy is mine, and only mine, am I right?”

Patrice looked shocked. She swallowed hard and forced a smile, “Yes, Terrance, always and forever.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Terry was so sweet to me when I came back down the stairs. He complimented me and kissed me softly. I didn’t want it to stop, so I held onto him. Then he ushered me out to the limo. Once inside, Terry was suddenly on me, pushing me on my back and sliding my skirt up and my thong to the side, then eating my pussy. God, I was so horny that I came instantly and couldn’t stop. I had five or six little poppers cumming fast, one right after the other. I loved every minute and stroke of his tongue.

Then Terry pushed his long finger deep into my ass and found my G-spot with his talented tongue, and in a second, he took me to heaven. I exploded in the most incredible orgasm I can remember. I came for what seemed like forever, at least five minutes, shaking and moaning, screaming as things intensified, then it died down again, but it surged back again as Terry’s finger fucked my tight hole.

I finally had to push him away and gasped for air. Terrance embraced me and said something that made me shiver. He said, very matter-of-factly, that my pussy was his and his alone and demanded me to say that was true. A shock wave shot through me as I answered, knowing that Terry knew about me fucking James, was reclaiming me, and demanding I confirm that I was his alone.     

I wet Terry' face as he swallowed my cream. There were hand towels, so we cleaned up as Raul drove us around, calming me down. I felt Terry’s cock hard as steel in his trousers. I knew he needed to cum, and I wanted to suck his cock, but he said no, later. Then he teased that we might sneak off and fuck during the party. That made me tingle with anticipation.

We arrived, and Raul opened the door. I felt so special as he complimented me on how I looked, the beautiful necklace, and the sexy scream he had heard. I blushed, knowing I had been loud.

Terrance ushered me inside, and the brothers and their wives were there. We all went into a small private room. Some snacks and Cristol were there waiting for us. A waiter served us and then left.

Terrance stood in front of us and spoke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Ladies and partners, this is a special night. Thursday, the three of us completed our first significant merger transaction. We worked for six years to reach this point and finally did it. None of this could have happened without your undying support, devotion, and loyalty to your partner.  When the papers were signed that day, we were issued a $1,500,000 transfer voucher for our service fee for facilitating the merger and a $500,000 transfer voucher for the legal fee retainer. We did not tell you this until now because it is so special we wanted to save it till Tonight.”

The wives all looked at their husbands and me. “Tonight, we are doing something that very few companies could ever do, and it will solidify the future of our firm forever. But before all that, we want to reward you for your loyalty and the unwavering love you have given to each of us as a family.”

I looked at Patrice, and she had an odd look. Not happy or sad but ashamed and embarrassed that she was the only wife that had not been loyal, cheating on me. She had made it five years and nine months but did not stay the course. What a shame.  

“Tonight, we are giving each of you ladies a $25,000 appreciation gift for your support and just for being our wives. We want you to go wild and buy things you have not purchased through the meager years.”  

The ladies gasped at my announcement. They turned to their husbands and kissed them. Patrice looked up at me. I don't think she knew if she should kiss me or run from the room in shame. I was not making it easy for her, but I did smile at her. That relieved her, and she jumped and ran into my arms. We kissed, and for the first time, Patrice whispered, “Terrance, I am so sorry. I love you so much, please…!" I kissed her, silencing her before she said too much.  

Patrice was wrought with shame and despair. I hated and loved it at the same time. I held her as she started to weep softly. I looked over her shoulder at my brothers and their wives. They all looked at us. I knew they could see the distress Patrice was in. They also knew I loved her and would do everything I could to work through this dilemma.

I pushed Patrice away. I had one more announcement to make.

“To my partners, Bob and Ted, I could not have asked for two better people to walk down this long road. You are the best. This is the first of many journeys we will take together over the next 40 years. I reached into my jacket, bringing out six envelopes. I handed the three wives their envelopes and kissed each of them.

I continued, “Bob and Ted, we have made many sacrifices over the past six years. So, as the Managing Partner of our firm. I decided it was appropriate to give each of us a significant bonus for all the work and sweat we have put into making us successful and taking us to the top. I handed Bob and Ted their envelope and pocketed mine. This is a $150,000 bonus for each of us.

There was stunned silence in the room. Then, Ted let out a loud whoop and holler. They both jumped up, and we all hugged. Thanks went all around. Even Patrice was shocked and happy.

Just then, the captain came in, rolling in the celebration toast. A large silver bucket sat on the table holding an iced magnum of Dom Perignon's 1961 Royal Wedding Champagne and six crystal glasses.

The captain smiled and poured six glasses of champagne, offering a glass to each of us. I raised my glass, “Let us toast the six of us. We worked hard. We stayed the course; we stood by each other, were loyal to the end, and did it. We are one team, a great team! Congratulations.”

I looked straight at Patrice, my eyes boring into hers. She heard what I said, what it meant to all the others, and what I meant specifically to her. She had not been loyal, and she and I knew it.  

After a few seconds of making my point, my eyes softened, and I hugged Patrice, kissing and holding her tight. I heard a sorrowful sigh as she held me tight as well, laying her head against my chest. I whispered, “Tonight is our night. Tomorrow is another day!”

Patrice looked up at me. Her look was one of concern and bordered on fear. I had her so messed up now that she did not know what to do or say. I smiled at her and whispered, “Did you hear what I said? Enjoy Tonight with everyone; tomorrow is another day!”  

Patrice turned and quickly rushed out the door. I assume to the ladies' room or maybe to run away.

The others looked at me, and I smiled. I looked at my watch. “It is time to go meet the others. Let's go, party!!”

As we walked into the main party room, The Showstoppers had just started playing an old sixties Motown song. The bars were open, and our guests slowly arrived, ready to celebrate. Tonight was going to be an epic party, one for the history books and one that will solidify our incredible team well into the future.

I looked around for Patrice, but she was not in the room. That disturbed me. Where was she?

I moved through the partyers, accepting congratulations as I went. I told them all that it was a team effort and they should be congratulated. I got a drink and casually looked for Patrice.  

People were dancing, and the alcohol was flowing. I met many spouses as I circulated. Then I saw the captain roll in the magnum of Dom Perignon, stopping in the middle of the dance floor. A table with many glasses accompanied it. A server began pouring glasses for everyone. As he finished, I saw Patrice come into the room. I signaled for her to come to me.

Once the pourer was finished, other servers delivered the champagne around the room, so everyone had a glass. I took Patrice's hand, and we climbed onto the stage. The band stopped, and I took the mic.

Everyone saw me, and there was a sudden silence. I looked out over the crowd. All their spouses and others. I held my glass high, as did Patrice. “Wonderful people, members of our fantastic team and their supporters. This night is a celebration to reward each of you for the hard work and devotion that you have all had to our mission. On Thursday, all the hard work, waiting, long hours, and loyalty, there was that word again, paid off. We signed and sealed the first major acquisition and secured a long-term lead counsel agreement. So tonight, we three, Tom, Bob, and I, honor you. Salute, Salute, Salute! This is just the beginning. So please enjoy the party. We will be back a little later with some surprises. Enjoy this spectacular band.

When the captain signaled that dinner was served, I directed everyone to the room next door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bob, Frankie, Ted, and Marty greeted us when we arrived. I had straightened the wrinkled dress from our fun in the limo and was feeling good and very satisfied; I knew this would be an incredible night for all of us. We were all led into a small room and made small talk. The ladies all fawned over the necklace Terry had given me, and the men were.

Then Terrance stood up and announced that the wives were getting a $25,000 gift from the firm for being loyal to the cause for all these years. I felt awkward, knowing I had not been faithful to Terrance and did not deserve any gifts I had received, much less the $25,000.   

Then Terry shocked his brothers, each with a massive $150,000 bonus. The guys went wild. Well, we all did, though I was somewhat subdued. Terrance was looking at me. I felt like a laser was boring in my soul. I finally reacted and jumped into his arms, burying my face in his chest quietly weeping. I could see in my head how all this could evaporate from my life in a matter of seconds once I admitted to my transgressions with James.  

A huge bottle of champagne arrived, and we toasted to the firm's success and each other.  

Terrance held me tight and told me to enjoy tonight and that ‘tomorrow was another day.’ Oh God, what did that mean? I pulled back and ran from the room, finding a lady's room. I rushed to a stall, leaned over, and vomited violently. I emptied my stomach over and over till I was gagging on saliva and bile. I was a terrible woman, a cheater, a slut. God, I hated myself.

I finished and went out to clean up. I looked into the mirror and did not recognize myself. I was not the woman who had married Terrance, but I was his loving, devoted wife until three months ago. I was less of a person now and did not deserve any consideration. Yes, ‘tomorrow will certainly be another day’ and possibly the last day as a member of this or Terrance’s family.

I cleaned up my mouth and fixed my makeup. I looked at myself again. It was me, the wife of the managing partner. I had to play that role to the hilt Tonight and let the cards play out tomorrow. I resolved in the mirror, took a deep breath, and returned to the party.

The meal was beautiful, and the showstoppers were incredible. There was lots of dancing, and everyone except me was joyous. Oh yes, I kept on the happy mask bit. I was dying inside. My guilt and shame were eating me from the inside out. The rest of the night was magical. Finally, there were many bonuses and gifts presented.

Unbeknownst to Terrance, the brothers had arranged a private cruise for Terrance and me on a big yacht in the Caribbean for a week. Just the two of us. Little did they know that we may only be him and me separately after tomorrow.   

We accepted graciously, but I was ill again, seeing what damage my little affair had created. What had been a marriage and relationship made in heaven had been made into a living hell by me!

As the hour grew late and the Showstoppers played the last songs, just six were left, as they had been earlier. Once again, we hugged, kissed, and congratulated each other on the firm's success.  We parted ways for the night, wishing each other a wonderful weekend.

Raul was holding the door for us as we stepped into the limo.

A level of fear spread over me like I have never experienced. What would happen now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The night could not have been better. We galvanized our firm with incredible bonuses, gifts, promotions, and special announcements.  We were set for the next twenty years; many more mergers would pass through our doors. We had made it. We were on the map.

God Damnit, now I have to deal with Patrice's fucking mess.  

We rode silently. I held Patrice, letting her head rest on my shoulder. Soon, I heard her breathing deeply. She was sleeping.

Tonight, we would make love or not, depending on how much of a basket case Patrice becomes as her guilt swam around her. She knew that she would face the firing squad tomorrow.

Part 5 – Final Coming

Copyright © 2024 MaxxNRachelWrenn

All rights reserved. No part of this story can be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means without written permission from the author. All characters are fictitious, and any similarity to actual people, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental unless otherwise stated.

This story contains mature material, strong language, and sexual situations for mature readers.

All characters depicted in this story participating in any sex act are of legal age, over 18 years old. 

Published 
Written by MaxxNRachel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments