Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Back Where He Belongs

"He isn’t mine and never will be"

40
13 Comments 13
2.2k Views 2.2k
1.3k words 1.3k words

I am finishing a long bubble bath. Shaving everything smoothly, the way you like. I know you won’t be here for several more hours so I may as well take my time. I dry off, smooth lotion all over my body. I take the new lingerie from the wrapped box on the counter. You said you like light blue. It is light blue. It is a corset top with G-string panties, garters that attach to the corset.

I get everything in place and check the mirror, knowing you are going to like what you see. I smooth my auburn hair with a hairbrush and put on minimal makeup.

With nothing happening for a while, I put on a robe and pour a glass of white wine and get comfortable on the couch.

Around 11 pm I get the message via our app that you are on your way. She left the restaurant separately so it will only be about ten minutes.

I go to the liquor cabinet to let your The Macallan M served neatbreath in a tulip glass. I know she doesn’t let you drink at home. I want you to be comfortable here. I have worked hard for this home. Sacrificed a family life for career success.

You have the electronic code to the front door and let yourself in. I am waiting in the club chair. Sitting to best display the lingerie chosen especially for you from a boutique earlier in the day. My breasts are snug in the cups of the corset. Nipples showing through the sheer fabric. My legs are crossed to display the garters and my thighs up to the tiny band of the G-string.

You sit across from me, enjoying your scotch whiskey. We talk of things of importance to us, business, politics, current events. We are well-matched in intellect and curiosity. Family hardly is mentioned.

You remove your tie and unbutton the first two buttons on your shirt. I try not to think that she likely chose that tie from Brooks Brothers and laid it out for you this morning. Your life with her is separate from ours.

The drink is finished and set on the table. “You look beautiful, my love,” you say as you stand and take my hand to pull me to you. Our kiss is intoxicating. I breathe in the musky scent of your aftershave. This never gets old. Every time you come to me our kiss feels like the first time. I have butterflies in my stomach like a schoolgirl as you place your hands on the back of my neck and run your fingers through my hair, thumbs caressing my cheeks.

Your hands travel down my shoulders to my breasts, circling my nipples through the thin, lacy fabric. Then further down the curve of my hips to my ass, bare except for the tiniest piece of fabric.

“It’s a beautiful night, fancy a swim?” I ask. You nod yes with a mischievous twinkle in your eye.

The entire back wall of the house, situated on the side of a mountain, is glass. The doors are already open to let the warm, summer night air breeze through.

We step out onto the patio, and you sit on a wicker chair to remove your shoes and socks. Your button-down dress shirt and undershirt come off next. What a beautifully made man you are. A man in his fifties with muscle tone under the smattering of greying chest hairs.

I help you out of your remaining clothes. You release my breasts from the corset. I slowly remove the garters and panties as if providing a striptease.

The night is completely dark other than the stars in the sky, some low landscape lighting and what light is coming from the house.

PhoenexSexTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PhoenexSexTS

We walk down the slope of the zero-entry pool into the warm water until it nearly reaches my breasts.

You pull me closer and dip your fingers in the water and sprinkle it over my nipples, making them hard again.  You christen my shoulders and back the same way before putting your mouth to one of my breasts, sucking, gently at first, then harder, causing me to release a moan.

Your back is against the pool wall. You turn me so my back is resting against your chest, cupping my breasts, pulling me closer. I let my legs float up in the water. One hand holds me so close I can hear your rising heartbeat.  The other hand travels under my ass to find my pussy, where you enter two fingers. I am being held in place and all I can do is spread my floating legs wider for you to penetrate deeper inside me. My head is lying back on your shoulders and I bring my arms up around the back of your neck, moaning, saying your name.

Another of your fingers finds the entry to my ass and teases the edge, making me squirm. You know I want that. I know that is one of the many things she won’t let you do. I grab a handful of your damp hair and let out a shout that would worry the neighbors if I had any. Damn, you know just how to touch me to make me cum.

I am released from your hold and slip all the way under the water, wetting my hair. I feel so alive I do a half lap underwater before returning to the edge where you are now sitting. You have intentionally placed yourself on the ledge above the jet.

I swim over to your erection, reaching out to take it in my hand. I lick your balls one at a time, rolling each one around my mouth as you like while starting to stroke you. After I take you fully in my mouth I position my entire body against the pool wall, where the jet is positioned directly on my clit. I begin licking and sucking you, becoming more excited by the force of water stimulating me better than any toy could. You lean back on your hands and leave me to my work while murmuring encouraging words. I feel your release start to build as you put a hand on the back of my neck, signaling you are about to cum. I ride out each wave of your orgasm, swallowing your semen.

We return to the shallower water and float on our backs in the moonlight, holding hands at times, knowing this is going to have to end soon as you are expected at home from wherever you told her you were going this late in the evening.

Recharged from earlier, we stand and intertwine our fingers. I wrap my arms around your shoulders for leverage as I circle your waist with my legs. Your cock enters me, stretching me as the water swirls around us. Your thrusts are gentle, loving at first, becoming harder, faster. I am against the pool wall again as you pump into me. My nails dig into your back and rake your shoulders. Explain that tomorrow! You are fucking me like we may never see each other again. I want to remember every moment. For the hours we are together, you are mine.

We finish together and I collapse against you. We hold each other tight as the realization sinks in the pit of my stomach that you must leave me.

We dry each other off and you get dressed. I long for more time, more touching, more everything. But you aren’t mine and never will be.

 

Published 
Written by Outdoorfun50
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments