Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dawn's Descent Pt 1

"Lust driven encounter with a work mates wife turns into more."

86
14 Comments 14
2.5k Views 2.5k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Dawn was the wife of a guy who worked for the same company as me. I didn't know him well because he had just transferred late last fall. The first time I saw Dawn was at our company Christmas party. She was a stunning, buxom little brunette who caught my attention as soon as I saw her. She had on a little black dress that hugged every curve of her delicious body. There was an opening in the front of her dress that showed off her ample cleavage. Her black high heels accentuated her shapely legs and ass. She had long dark hair, and her make-up was on point. Her sexy green eyes and dark red lips captivated me. All I could think about was how hot she would be looking up at me with those eyes while she sucked my cock with that sexy little mouth of hers.

I was taking her all in from head to toe when I looked up and noticed she had caught me. Our eyes locked for a lust-filled moment. She bit her lower lip and flashed me a mischievous smile before turning around. I waited until they reached the bar to casually bump into them and introduce myself. It was Mike and his wife, Dawn. She was even more gorgeous up close. I made some small talk with them, trying to find out as much about her as possible without being obvious. I learned she was a nurse and had just started working here since their move. They both liked it here but stated they didn't know much about the area or what to do. I told them we would all have to go out sometime. I excused myself and mingled more at the party. Dawn and I kept making eye contact throughout the party. I knew I could get her, but I had to devise a plan to spend more time with them.

Over the next week at work, I bumped into Mike several times and started befriending him. The following week, we went to lunch a couple of times. By the third week, we had been regularly hanging out at work, so I invited him and his wife to dinner and dancing that Friday night. My date and I met them at a local bar for dinner and some drinks before hitting the club. Dawn looked hotter than I could have ever imagined. She wore a sheer black shirt, a black bra, and the tightest jeans I have ever seen. She wore sexy black heels, and her hair was teased more than at the party. Her ass looked amazing the way it filled out her jeans. Watching her ass sway as she walked was like looking at a fine piece of art. I don't think I had ever seen a woman carry herself in such a sexy manner. It was hard not to show my growing lust for her during dinner.

We got to the club, went in, and found a table. I went to the bar to get us a round of drinks. The club was getting busy, so we had a few drinks and made small talk. I was sitting across from Dawn. Our eyes kept meeting and flirting with each other. That mischievous little smile of hers was driving me wild. Was she a hot little wife ready for action, or was I reading things completely wrong? I guess time will tell. We had a few drinks, and then the music started pumping; my date was ready to dance, so we headed to the dance floor. I kept waiting to see them out on the floor; I wanted to see Dawn move that sexy body of hers. I looked over at the table, and Dawn looked frustrated. After a few songs, we returned to the table, and I asked why they didn't join us. Dawn looked up and said. "Mike, don't dance; that's why we never go out."

I looked at Mike and said, "Come on, Mike, take her out there and dance with her." He sat there for a few minutes, then looked at me and said. " I don't know how to dance." I looked at the girls and told them to dance, have fun, and give me a few minutes with Mike. I told Mike it was very crowded and no one would see him. I told him to stand there and move around a little and have some fun. I finally convinced him to come with me, and when Dawn saw us coming, I could see her face light up. We danced around briefly, and God, could Dawn move her body. The way she moved her body was like watching poetry in motion. The way she danced was so sexy and erotic. She caught me watching her several times, and it appeared she enjoyed the attention.

We got another drink and rested for a few songs. My date had gone to the restroom when a great song came on. I got up and started moving, and Dawn also liked this song. Mike told us to go ahead and that he would wait for Ava to return. I Took Dawn by the hand and led her out on the dance floor. I tried to get deep into the crowd so Mike couldn't see us. Dawn and I started moving together and dancing. I got behind her and moved in close. She backed up against me and started grinding into me. I put my hands on her hips and matched her rhythm as we danced. "Damn, You can move," I said, leaning in closer to her ear. She pushed her ass into me a little harder and gave it an extra wiggle before she spun around to face me.

"Thanks. You're not so bad yourself," she said with that same mischievous smile.

About that time, Mike and Ava joined us on the dance floor with a round of drinks. We danced and drank and had a great time. Dawn caught me checking her out several more times. Each time she flashed me that smile, it drove me crazy. We left the dance floor, and the girls headed to the restroom. Mike and I headed for the bar. We got another round of drinks and went to the table. I dropped off mine and Ava's drink and went to the restroom myself. I passed Ava as she came out of the long hallway that led to the restrooms. She gave me a quick kiss, and I slapped her ass playfully as she walked away. I walked down the dimly lit hallway and saw Dawn coming out of the lady's room. She saw me coming and stopped and waited for me. "What's a big guy like you doing in this place?" She said playfully.

"I heard there was this smoking hot chick back here, so I came to see for myself," I replied as I walked up to her.

She quickly looked around and then stepped right up to me. "Nope, Just little ole me," she said seductively, looking up at me.

"Yep, It's definitely you," I said as I leaned down to her. Our faces were only inches apart as we stared into each other's eyes. Leaning in, we kissed. Pulling apart slightly, she looked up at me. She licked her lips, tasting our first kiss, then leaned in and kissed me again. This time, her mouth opened, and I felt her tongue slip into my mouth. I found her tongue with mine, and they swirled around each other. We kissed passionately for a few moments before she broke the kiss. She quickly looked around to make sure no one was watching us. "We shouldn't be doing this here," she said as she pulled away. She turned and started to walk away. She only took a few steps before she reached around and grabbed her ass. She stopped momentarily and looked over her shoulder to ensure I was watching her. She winked at me and then headed back to the table. I waited a few minutes before I went to the table so they wouldn't think we had been together.

ArousedTransTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArousedTransTS

We sat at the table and talked more while we drank. We played it cool, but the sexual tension was growing between us. Another good song came on, so we got up to dance. Mike stumbled backward into another table. I helped him back to our table and got him seated. Dawn was getting upset and didn't know what they would do or how they would get home. I assured her it was ok and that I would take them home.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

Of course. I'll take you home and help you get him inside. Then I will help you pick up your car tomorrow.

I helped get Mike out to my truck. He was wasted and couldn't even hold his head up, so we laid him in the back seat. Ava and Dawn climbed in the front with me. I took Ava home first and dropped her off. She asked if I was returning after I dropped them off. I told her I would probably not and would call her later. Dawn looked over at me and smiled as she gave me their address so I could put it in my GPS. When we arrived, I had to carry Mike inside and up to their room. We got him into bed and took his shoes off. She motioned for me to follow her, so I did. She quietly shut the bedroom door as we left, and I followed her downstairs. She led me into their living room, which was dimly lit by a lamp in the corner. She stopped just short of their couch and turned around to face me. I walked up to her, took her into my arms, and kissed her. This kiss was full of lust, and our tongues probed into each other's mouths.

I put my hands on her hips and slid them around and over her ass. Her hands went between as she rubbed my chest. She unbuttoned my shirt, pulling it off my shoulders and down my arms. She ran her hands up over my muscular chest. She ran her hands down across my body and over the bulge in my pants. She gripped and massaged my cock through my pants. I reached up and cupped her breast. Her breasts were large and firm, and she was responding to my touch. Suddenly, she pushed away and started undoing her blouse. "Take those off," she told me.

She quickly took off her top and bra as I dropped my pants. She dropped to her knees and helped me step out of my pants. She reached up and grabbed my cock and stroked it a couple of times as she looked at it. She licked her lips and then slipped her mouth down over me, taking about half my cock into her mouth. I could feel her tongue swirling around my cock as she pumped her hand up and down the base. She was bobbing her head back and forth as she sucked it. She pulled her mouth off my cock and looked up at me as she stroked it with her hand. "You have a very nice cock, Jim," she said, then slid her mouth back down over it. I put my hand on her head and moved my hips back and forth, starting to fuck her mouth. "Mmmmm," She moaned around my cock as she felt me start to push it into her mouth. She stopped bobbing her head and held the base tight as she let me fuck her mouth. She looked up at me with those lust-filled eyes as my cock slid back and forth between her red lips.

She pushed me back and stood up as she started undoing her pants and said. " I need you to fuck me."

She pulled her pants off and climbed onto the couch. One knee was on a cushion, and the other was up on the armrest.

I walked up behind her and placed my hands on her fantastic ass. I got down behind her and pushed my face between her cheeks. I ran my tongue up her slit and across her ass hole. "Mmmmm" She let out a huge moan as I pushed my tongue past her lips and deep into her pussy. I fucked her hole with my tongue a couple of times and then licked her lips. "Oh God, that feels so good. But I need you to fuck me," she moaned.

I stood up behind her and rubbed my cock up and down her pussy, getting it nice and wet. She pushed back against me, trying to get me inside her. "Don't tease me, Fuck me," she said, still looking back over her shoulder. I pushed my cock forward, sliding it between her lips. Her pussy was so wet my cock slid easily into her depths. "Mmmmm Yes!" She moaned as she felt my cock filling her pussy. I pulled back and pushed my cock into her again and again. She gripped the couch and pushed her ass back to me, meeting my thrust. "Oh God, that feels so good. Fuck me, Fuck me with that big cock," She moaned.

I grabbed her hips and started fucking her harder. Plunging my cock deep inside her with every thrust. "Oh God, just like that. Oh Yes..., That's it. Just like that," She kept moaning. She pushed back against me and ground her pussy onto my dick as she let out a deep Groan. "Mmmmmm, Fuckkk..." I reached up and grabbed her hair. I pulled her head back as I continued to fuck her hard. I took my right hand and sharply slapped her ass. "Yesss," She hissed. I slapped it again, and it set off a massive orgasm inside her. "Oh Fuck!" She cried out as her hips bucked against me. I could feel her pussy contracting around my hard cock. I continued to fuck her hard, and her orgasms seemed to come one after the other. "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God," she moaned over and over.

I could feel my cock starting to swell and knew I was going to cum. "Damn, I'm going to cum," I exclaimed.

"Cum on my ass! Oh Fuck Yes...Cum On Me!!" she pleaded.

I fucked her for a few more strokes and then pulled my cock out of her pussy. I grabbed my cock and gave it a couple of strokes. She looked back over her shoulder just as the first stream of cum shot out and landed on her lower back. I pumped out a few more blasts of cum that coated her ass. She reached back and slowly stroked my cock as she spun around. She took it in her mouth and sucked it clean as she looked up at me. She pulled my cock from her mouth and slowly stood up. She was still holding my cock as she kissed me.

"That felt wonderful, Jim," She said as we stood there.

"Yes, it did; I'm going to want a lot more of you," I told her.

"You can have all you want," She replied.

We cleaned up, and I kissed her goodbye before I left. I can't wait to see how this turns out.

The End

Published 
Written by Jsum074
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments