Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Different Strokes For Married Folks

"Hubby Doesn't Know The Things His Wife Does To Help Their Marriage Love Grow"

31
4 Comments 4
1.7k Views 1.7k
2.4k words 2.4k words

It was Saturday afternoon. Gallagher was out golfing with my husband Siddharth, so Dita, Gallagher’s wife, and I had a hangout session of our own. She came over smelling like fresh soap, and a new shampoo. Low cut white halter top, showing off her freckled, tanned cleavage, and her favorite pair of yoga pants.

“Cordy! Please hold me.” She flopped and pouted as she walked into my arms and collapsed her head against my shoulder, making the most adorable, dramatic sounds of discomfort.

“I swear, if I can’t turn into a golf club so that Galley will fucking hold me and give me one look of soft appreciation, I’m going to start leaving my dirty underwear in his golf club bag,” she said, pulling the hug apart and looking at me with eyes brimming with sexual frustration, lined red from crying the night before I would imagine.

“Sounds like you need a drink, and maybe a double feature movie?”

“Oh gods, yes!! I want the sluttiest martini you can make.”

“You got it “

Making my way to the kitchen to make her drink, I hear her turn on the TV. The sound of moaning on the loudspeaker made my heart stop. I had forgotten I was watching one of Sid’s porn tapes last night when I couldn’t sleep after he barely got it up enough to get off in two minutes, then crashed asleep without so much as giving me a second thought.

“Cordy, what the hell is this?” She demanded once I ran into the room. I thought about lying to her. But I wanted to see her reaction to the truth. “That is a porn movie I stole from Sid after he and I … you know, last night, barely lasted two minutes; I was just warmed up when he was already done, so … I pushed him off of me, tucked him in to sleep, and then came out here to try and finish myself off.”

Dita looked back at the screen, then back to me. And the judging disgust that was all over her face was gone and replaced with a kind of curiosity and consideration. “There are no guys in this movie.”

“Well, it’s Sid’s movie, you know how guys are seeing two girls together is like their ultimate fantasy.”

Dita looked back at the screen, right at one of my favorite scenes. This busty blonde top was riding the brunette’s face, and she did a thing I did when she was close to cumming, that was rubbing her tits, right over her nipples, kind of rough and silly like grinding. Palm to tit and fast slap-rubbing, the sensitivity combined with a good strong, steady suck on the clit, was like the Konami Code of Climax for me, every fucking time.

I watched Dita slowly get turned on watching, her hand was rubbing her neck. “I love doing that to my tits… “

“Yeah, me too.”

She turned and looked at me. And our eyes held for a moment that felt like forever before she swallowed hard enough that I wasn’t sure if it was her swallowing so hard I could feel it like some sort of empathy exchange. Or if I was swallowing hard, too, like mirroring her movements. Either way, she was taking her top off, the next thing I knew. She looked so shy. Looking at me, her tanned body with her dyed blonde hair in a side braided ponytail. I licked my lips, staring at her before I took my top off, too. My tits were smaller, but it didn’t seem to matter, with how she was staring at me.

Stepping closer, she extended a hand to touch my tits. The movie was still moaning obscenely on the TV. But it was kind of background noise to the loud thud of my heart in my ears. I was so turned on. So curious about what we were about to do. I liked her hands on my body, gentle, and exploring. Her skin was so soft. It was strangely comforting touching her tits, I just touched them how I liked mine touched, and she made these soft little sounds. Needy, aching. I could feel her aching pass to me like electricity. I suddenly needed her in my mouth. I didn’t know or care what part of her, but I needed her in my mouth.

Keeping my eyes on her, I leaned down to kiss her breast. She sensed what I wanted and nodded, and I pressed a kiss to the skin, warm; she was trembling. I thought of her husband; how could he not want this? How could he prefer other things than seeking comfort in her body? Her skin against my lips summoned a sigh from my body; it was a sigh I’d never heard myself make. It felt … hungry. I kissed my way down, down til that hard nipple was in my mouth, swirling my tongue around her skin, the texture differences of her areola, the skin outside it, and the hardness of her nipple; it felt fun to play with. To suck, to feel the cushion of her breast as I pressed my face against her body more.

“Oh Cordy … that feels so good” she whispered, and her hand caressed the back of my head. “I have another one, wanna taste that one too?”

I looked up at her and smiled around her nipple but slowly let that one slip out to try the other one. She groaned hard when I sucked on that one. She had a preference of one over the other, One more sensitive than the other. Like me. I liked one nipple over the other. Sid didn’t seem to have learned that yet. It was amazing how similar we are. I wonder if there was anything different, or if it would all be similar.

Hearing her rising moans as I sucked, and swirled, was making me wet. Very wet. I don’t know if I have ever felt this wet before. It was distracting, I wanted her to keep making those sounds, but I wanted her to suck my nipples, too; I wanted her hand between my legs; I wanted so much. I needed more.

She seemed to want that too, as she gently guided me from her nipple, and we stood there staring at each other, and I watched as she wiggled her yoga pants down, and then her underwear as well, and she went over to the couch and sat her bare ass on Siddharth’s expensive couch he got imported from some country neither of us has been to. What made me hot the most, though, was that she was sitting in the exact spot I sat last night, rubbing my swollen cunt to the movie still playing in the background. I took off the rest of my clothes, but I didn’t sit on the couch next to her. I got on my knees, and her eyes got big as she looked down at me, watching as I kept eye contact and lowered my lips to kiss her inner thigh.

She sucked in a breath and nodded, so I kissed my way up one thigh, til she spread her legs a bit more, and the scent of her was suddenly there, suddenly everywhere, like the steam of a really good meal, enticing. I licked her slit, and she made this whimper - eager, hopeful, and a little bit startled. And it was enough to push whatever insecurity at my inexperience at doing this out of my head, and I just … spread her open locked eyes with the fat clit peeking from her folds, wrapped my lips around it, and sucked on it like I had done to her nipples only moments before.

SamarTeid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamarTeid

She made the most primal sound I’d ever heard. It was like an animal, low note growl - hungry, like a beast. It made me wet hearing it. So I sucked harder, Hoping to all the Hells animating us both right now, that she’d make that sound again. And she did. Again and again, the note slid lower and lower in pitch each time until she was convolving around me, holding my head to her body hard and grinding up against my face, her mound brushing its stubble on my nostrils. She was dripping cream and cum all down on the couch; I had her gasping, I had her cumming, and it made me feel drunk and satisfied in a way I never thought I could feel. After a long tense moment, she relaxed, and that grip she had on my hair released.

I pulled back to look at her; my face was covered from the nose down with her juices. She looked at me with this satisfied, lazy gaze. Her chest heaved as her breathing slowly regulated.

The moment cut short with the sound of her phone, and suddenly, she was startled back to reality, scrambling to get her clothes and answer her phone. The reminder that we both had husbands settling in, as I watched her answer her phone to talk to her husband.

“Of course Galley, I was just visiting Cordy, I’ll grab something on the way home, how does Teriyaki sound? Great, I’ll be home soon. Yes, I love you too.” and then she hung up, and started picking up her clothes to get dressed, keeping her back to me as she did so.

I felt frozen sitting on the floor, naked, listening. But she turned around and gave me a practiced smile. Hooked some of her dyed blonde hair behind her ear. “I gotta go. But … I had a great time. Maybe we can do this again sometime.” she said brightly. That practice smile didn't quite reach her eyes, and some part of me understood why.

“Definitely,” I said giving my own practiced smile and I waved back to her as she let herself out. And I stayed there, wondering how long I had before Sid returned. If he was out with Gallagher, then he’d be on his way home too. I turned and saw that there was still a wet spot and a small slowly drying puddle of her cream on the expensive couch. I scooped it up with two fingers and played with the sticky of it between my fingers.

My clit pulsed. I rubbed it on my nipples, and got up and sat in that spot on the couch, rubbed her on me, closed my eyes, as I pressed a finger to my clit, the women were still moaning on the television. I imagined it was Dita’s lips on my body this time. Would she suck me greedy like I did to her? Would she be gentle and tease it out of me, with licks and kisses? I was aching to cum. I was aching, and it was at that moment that I heard the door open and his footsteps. But I didn’t stop, I couldn’t. I was this close, and some part of me wanted him to walk in on me, wanted him back, wanted him to remember what I looked like when I was in my highest bliss like this. And maybe .. just maybe, the spark in our marriage would be rekindled.

That hope and her scent combined were enough to push me over that edge, HARD. I spasmed as I came, and I slipped off the couch, squirting a geyser of cum out, ejaculating; I hadn't done that since my college days, and I had forgotten how fucking amazing it felt.

And then I heard the television turn off, and his footsteps as he walked around the coffee table in the middle of the room, stared at me with his dark eyes, in his golf outfit, and swallowed hard.

“Cordelia?” he greeted with an uneasy tone to his voice. And he looked me up and down, and then at his couch which was now sprayed with my cum. And then back at me, He took his hat off, releasing the dark curls of his hair. Thick brows knit with a question he would not voice; he just swallowed again. His Adam's apple bobbing slowly up and down.

“Sid, honey, you’re home! How was your golf game?”

“Mm, I was a few strokes over, but uhm, maybe I will have better luck next time.”

“Too bad,” I said as I stood up and leaned in to kiss his lips. I kept it chaste, but romantic. And brief, and as I ended the kiss, I could feel his boner, tenting his shorts and poking me in the leg.

I smiled at him.

“I’m going to take a shower; you’re welcome to join me if you want…”

I was running through the water when I felt the shadow of his silhouette at the door. Turning around to his magnificent naked figure and his intense eyes staring at me.

“Does that happen every time I go golfing?”

“Not every time, but after last night … I … I didn’t get to finish. I was still a little pent up”

He walked closer. “That was rude of me”

“Yes, very rude. And the poor couch had to pay the consequences of your rudeness”

He leaned in to kiss me, and it was a little less chaste, and more lingering than brief this time before he broke the kiss, “Is it weird that I’m jealous of the couch?”

“Well get your favorite club-ready, husband, this is the Cordelia Field - there are three holes for this game,” I said as I stepped backward into the shower first, and then turned into the spray as he followed after me. Standing behind me, hugging me from behind, as the water sprayed over the front of me, I tried to turn in his arms but he held me in place.

My breath hitched when I felt him slide his body against me, and then slip inside me. I’d forgotten how thick he was, and his hands found my nipples, rub-slapping them the way I like. The weight of his body and the wetness of the water on my face reminded me of Dita, even as the scent of her washed away down the drain, like a dirty little secret. It was Sid’s name I whispered when I came. It was him I was thinking about when I said ‘I love you’ when he came inside me hard and strong, grunting his pleasure in my ear. And I meant it.

Published 
Written by LuceDevlin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments