Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hijabi affair

"Hijabi wife and Muslim husband allow their desires to be fulfilled"

14
9 Comments 9
14.9k Views 14.9k
894 words 894 words

My wife and I have a reasonable sex life. She doesn't have much of an appetite and only likes a few positions but she's certainly very attractive. To fulfil my needs I occasionally masturbate and think about my many fetishes. Recently I have been fantasising more and more about women wearing the hijab. There have been a number of porn movies made with women dressed in a hijab and I live in an area with plenty of hijabi women. To me the hijab was a barrier and I had never approached a hijabi woman previously, assuming they weren't interested. This all changed when I met Zahra.

Zahra was a friend of my wife. They had been to school together but as happens after marriage, they had started seeing each other less and less. Recently, we had moved house and Zahra lived nearby which meant they had reconnected. She started coming over for dinner every week or so and it was a pleasure having her. She was always open, liberal in her mindset and willing to change her opinions based on facts. 

Zahra was 5'3 with gorgeous caramel skin and big almond eyes. Though she wore the hijab, she became a bit lax around us and I was able to appreciate her curvy figure and occasional glimpses of cleavage. Not having enough sex, these images instantly became part of my wank bank and I looked forward to have Zahra over for more than just intellectual debate. She was also married but her husband wasn't the most sociable person and left Zahra to herself a lot.

One day my wife told me that her and Zahra had been discussing their sex lives with each other. I was horrified. I had never discussed sex with my wife with anyone but her. My wife said 'don't worry, Zahra was just curious to compare herself to us, she just wanted to know how we are. I didn't say anything bad.'

'So what did you say?' I said. 'Well she was curious to know how long it lasted for us and if we do anything different. I told her you last for like 30 minutess at least and she was shocked. Sounds like her husband goes hard for 5 minutes and that's it,' she replied.

'Wow, too much information!' I said. 'One thing I should admit', my wife said, 'I did tell her about your fetishes, she was worried that she was the only one who liked kinky things. Apparently her husband only wants to have sex in missionary whereas she likes to do different things.'

'Oh great now she thinks I'm a pervert....' I replied disappointedly. We carried on with our chores.

The next day Zahra came over again. She was wearing a full length skirt that accentuated her hip to waist ratio and a buttoned up blouse. Immediately I recalled my conversation with my wife and cringed. What does she think of me now? As we arranged the dinner table I couldn't help but notice how sexy Zahra was looking today. As she bent over, her sculpted arse was highlighted by the tight fitting skirt. Occasionally she would lift her skirt slightly as she walked, showing off her stockinged feet and calves. A button fell open on her blouse giving me a glimpse of two firm, pert breast cupped in black, lace lingerie. It was too much for me, I excused myself to the bathroom and looked through my phone for masturbation material.

maxinepretty24
Online Now!
Lush Cams
maxinepretty24

Now our bathroom has a lock that can be opened up from the outside, a new safety feature in newer homes. I heard the door creak as someone opened the lock from the outside and turned around, cock in hand, caught. I saw Zahra's wide eyes at the door staring at me in amazement. 'My my, she wasn't kidding was she.' 

'What are you doing Zahra!' I whispered. 'I am in the bathroom.'

'Yes, but you're being naughty, does your wife know you do this?' Zahra retorted.

'Of course not!' I said.

'Well what do we have here', she said glancing down at my phone. 'A hijabi girl wearing stockings... she did tell me you had fetishes. Such a shame that she doesn't fulfil them for you.' She started to lift her skirt showing off a pair of sexy, athletic legs clad in stockings. 'Wank for me or I'll tell her,' she said.

Caught between my horniness and the sight of Zahra's legs, I started to rub my cock up and down. 'Take off your shirt too, I want to see that famous gym body,' said Zahra. I obliged. 'Wow', whistled Zahra, 'beats my husband's pot belly that's for sure. A gorgeous sexual man like you needs to be satisfied better than you are.' Zahra pulled her skirt all the way up revealing a bare, shaved pussy. She started touching it revealing her wetness on her fingers. 

'Zahra, where are you?' my wife shouted. Zahra quickly dropped her skirt and walked off. 'We're not done having fun yet. You deserve a woman who is your sexual match', she said as she walked away.

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Do let me know if this story was interesting for you and your feedback. If feedback is positive, I'll continue writing about mine and Zahra's adventures.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by ArmanB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments