Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mutual Assured Destruction

"This one's about engaging in a sexual arms race with my best friend's girl."

24
8 Comments 8
2.7k Views 2.7k
5.9k words 5.9k words

Author's Notes

"This is a return to an experimental style I first tried last year: A one-sided dialog with one speaker (the other side is implied)."

Fuck!

Oh fuck! Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck!

Fuck! Fucking Fuckity Fuck Fuck FUCK!

This is not good...

Michelle!... Michelle!...

Come on, Michelle. I know you’re in there. Let’s just talk, okay? Give me a chance to ex-

Oh! Hey. Thanks for opening the door. I just... We should talk about it, right? Can I come in?

Well it’s not exactly a conversation we should be having in front of the neighbors, is it?

Okay, no, I understand. You’re not ready to be alone with... I mean after... Okay, let me just start by saying I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to...

No, of course people don’t just jerk off accidentally. That’s not what I meant.

No, I meant you weren’t supposed to see it. I’m sorry.

I know! I know! You’re Steve’s wife, I’m his best friend. We can’t have anything between us.

Listen, I know it’s asking a lot, but I’d really appreciate if you didn’t say anything about it to him.

Well, can’t we just forget it? We could pretend like it never happened.

Okay, I know you can’t unsee what you saw. But there wasn’t really a problem until you caught me.

Yeah, not until then.

Why do you keep repeating ‘until’ like that?

Alright, just hang on a second and think about this: Do you really want to know the answer? Don’t you think knowing how long it's been would just make things worse?

Yeah, a lot more worse.

No, worse than that.

Worse.

Uh huh. Since you and Steve first started going out. I’m sorry!

I mean, just look at you... You’re hot.

You are! Don’t pretend you don’t know it.

You’ve got those gorgeous legs, and a nice luscious butt. Your boobs are the perfect size, and your face is just beautiful.

Seriously! Plus to top it all off, you’ve got an amazing personality. Like you’re genuinely fun to hang out with. You’re smart and cool and kind.

No, I’m not bullshitting you.

Let me put it this way... If you were dating anyone other than my best friend, today would not be the first time you’re finding out how I feel about you.

It would have been a long time ago.

But Steve. Right. I know. I love the guy, too.

You love him more? Yeah, I don’t know about that. I mean, we go way back.

Ha! Okay, you do have a point. I won’t blow him. So, I guess you win there.

My point is, we both love the guy. Neither of us wants to see him get hurt.

Uh huh. So, let’s just go inside and we can talk it out. I promise, I won’t try to take advantage of you or anything... For Steve’s sake.

I promise... Please...

Thank you.

Yeah, we can just sit here on the sofa. That’s fine, right? Okay?

Okay, so I uh... Fuck, I don’t know where to start.

Uh huh. Alright, so let me just state the obvious for the record, then.... I find you... Incredibly attractive.

Sexy, right. You caught me. It’s no secret anymore. But remember that I did keep it secret for the last two years.

It matters! If you hadn’t walked in on me, you’d have never have known, and life would have gone on as usual.

What I mean is that even though I had my own private fantasies, I never gave you any reason to be concerned, or even suspect I was attracted to you, did I?

Right. Out of respect for Steve and your relationship.

You guys are great together, and you both deserve to be happy. I don’t know if I could live with myself if I blew all that for some stupid immature fantasy.

Well, I guess a fantasy of what spending a night with you would be like.

Yeah, I bet it would be mind-blowing.

Well, I mean guys talk, you know- not like specific sex stuff, or anything, but... Let’s just say that Steve has given you nothing but five-star reviews.

Sure. But do you know how fucking agonizing it’s been for me? I have to just sit there and listen to your boyfriend describe the kind of sex I wish I was having with you... And pretend like I’m happy for him.

No, I am happy for him. But I’m also beyond frustrated for myself.

I don’t know. It’s not like something I can control. Trust me. I tried to deny it. You have no idea how much I used to beat myself up over feeling attracted to my best friend’s girl.

Yeah, well, I figured out that nothing I did was making me feel any less attracted to you. I was just making myself miserable on top of everything else, and that wasn’t helpful.

Yeah, it was the worst. I wanted the one woman I couldn’t have. I couldn’t stop myself from wanting you, and I couldn’t even talk to my best friend about it.

Wait, you’re sorry? What are you talking about? You don’t have anything to apologize for.

Yeah, but you didn’t know... I mean, you didn’t know, did you?

I don’t know. I mean, like looking back now... You had no idea?

You... You did?

No, I just mean, like, I tried so hard to keep it to myself. I never acted on it. I never said anything or did anything.

My eyes? What about them?

Oh...

Seeing you almost every day... The way you dress...

No, just your style... There’s nothing wrong with it, but... You know, you do like to show off your assets when you can.

No, not complaining. Never ever complaining... But it certainly made things hard for me.

Yes, that, too. Let’s not joke about that. But I mean I just couldn’t help looking your way. I tried not to be too obvious about it, but you could tell something was up?

Uh huh.

Sure. Yeah. You walked in on me jerking off in the bathroom after we’d spent all day hanging out and stuff.

Okay, but what else was a clue?

What do you mean I’m too nice?

Well, you’re my best friend’s girl. Why wouldn’t I be nice to you?

But it’s not like I was doing anything inappropriate or anything, was I?

Okay. I’m glad it was more cute than creepy. I guess I’m not as smooth as I thought I was.

Yeah, I mean we have been spending a lot of time together. It’s not like I was just making up excuses to come over or anything, but... If I’m honest... If the chance came up to hang out, I usually took it instead of whatever else I had going on.

It never really seemed to be a problem.

No, I mean, internally I was going crazy... But as long as it wasn’t interfering with your thing with Steve, it was fine.

Right. I know!

Well, I had to do something about it. Jerking off in the bathroom seemed like the most convenient option at the moment.

The last thing I wanted was to make you feel weird or uncomfortable around me.

I guess I was feeling weird and uncomfortable enough for both of us. But I didn’t want to put any of that on you. I just wanted to deal with it on my own.

Yeah, sure. You might say I took matters into my own hands. Again with the bad jokes.

Okay.

No. I don’t want to tell you.

No, it’s stupid.

I just thought if I could relieve some of this sexual tension on my own, then it wouldn’t come between us, you know?

Yeah, obviously it’s between us now- but remember, this is after two years of keeping it all to myself. And honestly... well, it’s not like I invited you into the bathroom to catch me jerking off.

No, I’m pretty sure the door was closed.

Unoccupied, huh? Well, it wasn’t.

It doesn’t matter. The point is, in my mind, it’s all been a harmless misunderstanding. Walking in on me was an embarrassing mistake. But I haven’t actually made a move on you... And I wouldn’t... Not as long as you and Steve are happy together.

No, I just want you to know that. You don’t have to worry about me.

Ha, no. You don’t have to feel sorry for me, either. I just hope things can go back to normal with us.

Yeah, what even is normal anyway?

God, I feel like so... I don’t know... Exposed, I guess?

Ha! No, not like that! Stop! You know what I mean. I was prepared to take this to the grave, and now I’ve told you everything.

It is kinda scary. But you’re taking it a lot better than I thought you would.

I don’t know. Like, you’re not freaking out or anything, so that’s a start. How are you feeling, anyway?

Uh huh... Mhm... Yeah... Yeah... Okay... Sure...

No, I guess it’ll be hard to go back to normal. Like now that it’s all out there, every time we’re together you’ll know that I’m attracted to you... And I’ll know you know. There’s no way that’s not going to be awkward. But I know I can control myself. And now that you know about me, you can control yourself, too.

No, I just mean, you know, being more aware and stuff when you come over. Like if you wear a dress like... Like the one you’re wearing now... It’s going to do things for me.

And I know you don’t have feelings for me, so we can just not make a big deal out of it. Right? We can probably just let it go.

Yeah, not just for us, but for Steve, too. Like, if we both know that nothing’s ever going to happen, there isn’t any point in upsetting him.

Yeah, that’s what I mean.

Right.

Thanks for being so cool and understanding.

No, I know it was a bit of a shock finding me in the bathroom like that... You know... Masturbating... Especially since we’d spent all day together, just the two of us.

I know. When we hang out, it's usually all three of us together. But Steve told me he was going out of town this week for work and asked me to look out for you.

No, not like your babysitter. We all know you can look after yourself. I guess he just wanted someone to be there in case you felt lonely or needed anything.

Well, if you hadn’t called me, I probably would have called you to hang out.

Spy on you? No, I’m not spying on you. What the hell would I even report? "Well, Steve, your wife was looking extra-hot today in that sexy little sundress that barely covers her ass?"

Sorry, bad example. I didn’t mean to embarrass you.

No, it’s true, though. I mean, just for the record, that dress is... You look stunning.

I know. All fucking day long, it’s been driving me... Well, let’s not get into that.

Yeah.

No, I mean, I know Steve can get a bit jealous, but spying? I don’t think he’s that paranoid.

Because he loves you. And he doesn’t have anything to worry about, right? There’s no reason not to trust you, so...

Uh huh... Yeah, but... Mmm... No, probably not... No, that’s just Steve. You can’t take it like that...

Well, anyway, I’m not spying on you, and he never asked me to. Even if he did...

No, never mind.

Just forget it.

I was only going to say that... I mean, you know a pretty big secret about me. It wouldn’t be in my best interest to rat you out now even if there was anything to rat you out about.

Yeah, that’s what they call it: Mutual assured destruction. Except... I don’t actually have anything on you because I haven’t been spying on you and you haven’t done anything. At most, you saw your boyfriend’s best friend beating his meat, but it was an accident.

Right because of that revealing dress you wore to hang out at his place. I wasn’t going to mention that part...

Wait...

No, hang on...

No. You said you knew about me being attracted to you, right?

Okay, suspected.

You were picking up clues but didn’t have any solid evidence. Fine. The point is, you had some idea.

How long?

How long have you known?

Okay, fine. How long have you suspected?

Uh huh... Uh huh... Okay... Since then?

No, it matters. It totally matters!

Because... Holy shit! This puts a whole new spin on everything!

No, no! I just thought it was all in my imagination because of how I felt about you, but...

Okay, so in my fantasy I kind of imagined that all those sexy outfits you always wear... I fantasized that you put them on just for my benefit to tease me. And now I’m finding out you knew-

Alright, suspected my attraction to you. And then, knowing- I mean suspecting this, you still deliberately selected those outfits with the knowledge of what they would do to me?

Am I right, though?

Come on, I told you everything. Tell me.

Trust me, it won’t go any further. Remember? Mutual assured destruction?

Look at you! You’re blushing. This is so stupid. Just admit it.

Seriously?

Seriously?

Oh my god! I can’t believe you just told me that!

No! No! No! I can not be hearing this.

Michelle, you’re killing me!

I told you how hard I’ve worked to stay in control of myself around you when I thought you had no interest in me. I mean, what the fuck?

So, you actually picked out that dress you’ve been torturing me with all day... Just to torture me? You knew exactly what you were doing this whole time.

But why?

Uh huh... Uh huh... Alright... Hmm... Okay...

So let me see if I have this clear: Basically, turning guys on turns you on. But you don’t want to cheat on Steve.

No, I think I get it. You enjoy the tease.

Look but don’t touch. Right.

So, you thought I was safe.

Yeah, because I’m Steve’s best friend, and you knew I’d never actually do anything to hurt him. So, you figured it was just harmless fun, right?

Okay, but there’s something I don’t understand, though.

Like, I get that you enjoyed fucking with me... Oh man, that makes so much more sense now... All those accidental times I got a glimpse down your blouse while you bent over to pick something up... Or the way your skirt happened to ride up your thighs until I could almost see... None of that was really an accident was it? You were fucking with me?

No that’s not what I’m confused about. It just blows my mind is all. But it makes so much fucking sense now... No, the thing that I don’t understand is... I mean, like, you wanted the attention. You wanted to make me crazy for you.

Yeah. So, then, why did you get so freaked out when you accidentally walked in on me jerking off? Wasn’t that the whole plan?

You mean...?

No way! No fucking way! Really? That wasn’t an accident either?

What do you mean, you just had to see for yourself?

And?...

Well, thanks. But I wasn’t fishing for a compliment. I just don’t get your reaction.

I mean, all day long! All those little- apparently not-so-accidental flashes you’ve been giving me, the little peeks and glimpses...

I saw more than enough to know you’re not wearing a bra under that dress...

Or panties...

Yeah, I noticed. Why do you think I had to excuse myself to jerk off in the bathroom? I couldn’t take it anymore. But you knew that, right? That was your whole intention.

Oh yeah? You just got carried away? You’re sorry? Don’t take this the wrong way, but I don’t buy it.

No, I think you’re full of shit.

I think you decided you could take a few more chances with me since Steve wasn’t around.

No, it wasn’t like super-obvious or anything. The flirting, the flashing... it was really subtle, but it was just... more than usual today, I guess.

Yeah, I think you wanted to see just how far you could push me before I had to do something about it. How much could you turn me on without revealing your own game?

Yeah, you did. Wasn’t it what you secretly hoped for?

maxinepretty24
Online Now!
Lush Cams
maxinepretty24

But why, then? Why did you run?

No, I’m not saying I wished you’d done something differently. I mean, we both know that we can’t actually do anything with each other. It's out of the question... But it just seems weird that you’d turn around and run off like that when you’ve been teasing me this whole time.

I don’t know. I guess I’m just trying to make sense of it is all, so I can figure out... You know, like where do we stand and everything?

So, are you going to tell me?

Okay, two reasons. Fine. Go ahead.

Uh huh. Yeah. I mean, I’m kinda freaked out about that, too.

I know I’m attracted to you, and you know it, too. But now I know you’re also attracted to me, and that makes it so much more dangerous.

Uh huh.

So, you weren’t upset with me?

No, it’s a relief, I guess. I mean I thought I’d done something wrong and you were pissed off.

Well, more wrong than privately fantasizing about my best friend’s girl, I guess.

Okay, so it wasn’t accident that you walked in on me jerking it in the bathroom. You wanted to see the fruits of your labor for yourself. I get that.

But you felt like when you saw me with my hand gripped around my cock, stroking, you’d crossed a line that maybe you shouldn’t have. That's why you ran away?

No, it makes sense. Seriously, this whole situation is so fucked. It could get really out of hand if we don’t get a handle on it.

Well, I guess you could say that’s what I was trying to do in the bathroom when you walked in on me.

Yeah, it was the only thing I could think of- Like, if I could just relieve all of this sexual tension that had been building up all day with you in that dress... I mean, if you were trying to turn me on, that dress... it was really the right choice.

Uh huh.

Yeah, but before I knew all of that, I just thought I was a piece of shit for perving on Steve’s woman. So I guess, I get the feeling guilty part. It probably did go a bit too far for both of us. But I... It’s not that bad is it? We can still come back from it, can't we?

Right, but the big question is how do we come back from it?

I don’t know either. Shit... Okay, what about the other one?

You said there were two reasons you ran. Guilt was one. What was the other?

Are you fucking kidding me, Michelle? After everything else has come out, what could be so personal?

No, I can’t guess. Just tell me.

Look, I promise I won’t get mad.

Okay, fine, I won’t get... whatever the hell it is you’re worried about me getting.

Uh huh... Uh huh... Mhm... Sure...

Yeah, I remember. You said you get turned on when men get turned on. You’re like a closet exhibitionist or something.

Mhm...

Oh fuck! Really?

So, when you saw me jerking off to you...

No, I didn’t even think that you may have needed to cum, too.

I know! All fucking day! I guess you were just as hot as I was.

Christ, I bet your panties are just soaked- Or would be if you were wearing any.

Oh, I see. Usually you’d go home and fuck Steve’s brains out after teasing me all day...

Right, but since Steve’s not here... Hold on...

Did... Did I interrupt... Something?

No, I mean when I came over just now. Were you...

Why do you keep looking at that sofa cushion?

What’s down there? Is there something between the cushions?

No really, let me see. Let me just...

Hey! Fuck! Ow! Shit! Why won’t you show me? What are you hiding? Come on...

Holy fucking shit! Is that what I think it is?

That’s a vibrator!

Your vibrator! Oh fuck... You were just masturbating over here, weren’t you?

It’s still wet. I can see it's still covered with your juices. Fuck!

You were masturbating to me masturbating to you!

No, I get it. It’s just like me. You were so turned on and horny, you just had to do something.

Yeah. Otherwise, who knows what might have happened?

Ha, yeah right: Crisis averted. Phew! Glad we’re safe and sound now.

Yeah... So, um... Right... Well... Uh...

Huh, what?

No, I’m not distracted.

No, I’m not staring at it.

No, I’m not thinking about it.

No, it’s just a harmless purple plastic toy, right? I’m definitely not thinking about you using it on yourself...

Or the way it’s still covered with your juices from your hot wet pussy...

Or how you’re not wearing any panties under that dress...

No, not even the way the hem of your dress has been slowly crawling up your thighs while we’ve been talking...

Fuck! No. This is bad. We should stop... Right?

Yeah, for Steve. It would probably be best if I went home.

Well, I think you can guess what I’ll do when I get there.

I’m sure you’ll be doing the exact same thing over here.

Yeah, I should go... Just um... Give me a minute...

Honestly?...

Like a rock. But it will go away soon. Just... You know... Maybe you could straighten up a little.

The way you’re sitting... It’s like your tit is about to fall out of that dress. And if it rides up any higher, I’m going to have a pretty clear view of... Everything.

How can you even ask me something like that?

No, I wouldn’t complain. But...

Okay... I’m listening...

Okay... Right... Right...

So, you’re saying that if we leave things as they are, there’s always going to be this tension between us, and there’s no way that wouldn’t come between you and Steve.

Yeah. Same with me and Steve. I agree. That’s why we can’t do this.

Oh. Okay. You’re not talking about cheating.

What do you mean, "not technically?"

You have an idea?

Right, well that’s no secret, is it? I’m visibly turned on right now.

And that’s turning you on, too... Okay.

That’s what I’m saying: We should just go take care of ourselves.

Uh huh... Uh huh...

Yeah, you’re right. We probably would be thinking about what each other was doing. Fuck, I’m already imagining it.

Mhm. You’ve seen me, and I... I’ve caught glimpses... You know... Of whatever you’ve wanted to show me.

Yeah, I guess it’s enough that I can piece everything together and get a pretty good picture.

So you’re saying...

Uh huh... You stay on your side of the sofa and I stay on mine...

Right no touching, and...

So... We take care of ourselves... Together?

No, I guess if we’re already going to be thinking of each other and picturing each other while we do it...

Oh I see. You think if we do it together, we can work it out of our system.

I mean, yeah, I think it’s pretty obvious what at least part of me thinks about that...

I’ve never felt so fucking hard in all my life.

That turns you on, huh?

Oh fuck! You weren’t kidding were you?

Your pussy is fucking soaking!

Yeah, spread your legs a little more for me. Let me see how wet you are.

Mm, yeah... Fuck, Michelle, you have no idea how much I want to plunge my tongue into that delicious looking pussy and lap up all your sweet hot juices. I bet you taste so fucking good...

No, I know, I know... We can’t... But fuck!... You look really fucking hot, you know?

Okay, okay. So, you want me to... Alright, hang on, I need to stand up first... And now my belt... And the button... And the zipper... And-

No, I know I don’t need to narrate what I’m doing as I do it... I’m just a bit nervous, I guess.

Okay, are you ready?

No, it’s just so weird! You’re Steve’s girlfriend, and I’m about to show my cock to you...

On purpose, this time.

No, I know we can stop if I want. I don’t want that... I don’t think... I just...

Okay, okay... Here we go:... Three... Two... One... And...

Yeah, there it is.

Thanks.

So, um... Should we... I guess... How do we start?

No, not that. I’ve been doing that since middle school. I feel like I’ve got a pretty good grasp on the basic idea now. But do we, uh... Are we just supposed to dive into it?

Well, you go first.

Yeah, I want to see what you were doing with that vibrator. Show me how you were using it on yourself.

Mhm. Yeah, that’s fucking sexy.

Fuck, Michelle. Can’t you see the way it’s throbbing for you?

Yeah? You like the way my fingers circle around it? The way it seems like the perfect fit for my hand? You like to watch as my hand slips over the head, and slides slowly down the shaft.

No, I don't rush. I always like to take my time.

Oh yeah? See the way the head bulges when I squeeze the base like this?...

You did this, Michelle. You caused this.

All fucking day with your little games. I know your slutty little secret now.

Oh fuck! I’m loving the way you tease your tiny little hot pink clit with that vibrator. And then when you slip it inside you...

Mmm. It’s so fucking wet and covered in your juices. You’re really fucking turned on right now, aren’t you?

Yeah, me too. Oh my God! I can’t believe we’re actually doing this.

No, we can never ever mention any of this to Steve. This stays just between us.

Mutual assured destruction, right.

Fuck, you are just too fucking hot, right now. I can actually hear how wet you are on your vibrator. Let me see your tits.

Yeah, you can just lose that fucking dress altogether. It's caused enough trouble for one day.

Oh shit, those look amazing!

No. I’ve only ever gotten just a tiny peek at them, but now... You’re beautiful. Steve’s a lucky fucking guy, you know.

Yeah, they’re so nice and round. The perfect size, not too big or too small. And your nipples are so perky... I... I wish I could suck them... But that would really be crossing the line, wouldn’t it?

Yeah, yeah, you’re right. Look but don’t touch. Okay. But can I... Can I just see your vibrator for a minute?

Just for a second. I’ll give it right back.

Thanks... Oh shit, it’s got a bit of a kick to it doesn’t it?

Alright, here, you can have it back now.

No, I just needed something more than my dry hand, and it looked like you had some lubrication to spare, so...

Well, I didn’t touch you, did I?

Oh. It’s turning you on even more?

You like the way I’m smearing your creamy pussy juice all over my fat hard cock? The way it lets my hand glide up and down and up and down so easily?

Yeah, I have to say I’m loving the feeling of your pussy juices on me, too. Look how shiny it makes my cock. I just wish... never mind... We can’t.

Yeah, it’s a lot smoother now.

You can’t take your eyes off it, huh? Do you like the way I’m stroking faster and harder for you?

I love watching you, too. The way you’re reclining against the arm of the couch with your legs spread, your back arched, your head back, your eyes closed, your breasts rising and falling on your chest while you fuck yourself dizzy with that purple vibrator of yours. What are you thinking right now?

No, no! You shouldn’t think that, you dirty girl. What are you doing to me? Jesus!

Mhm... mmmm, Fuck! A big part of me wishes I could be inside you. I bet your pussy would feel amazing wrapped all around my hard cock.

Yeah? You wish you could feel me, too? Filling you up with this big hot throbbing dick deep inside you...

Wait. What are you doing?

Why’d you toss your vibrator over there? Did you cum? Are you done?

What do you mean, “Fuck it?” Fuck what?

Oh... Oh shit! But...

No, but what about... We had an agreement, right?

You stay on your side and I...

No... Oh fuck, that feels so fucking good...

No. Don’t stop. Fuck!

It’s even better than I imagined. I’m so fucking deep in your tight hot little fucking pussy. I can feel your muscles squeezing me.

Lean back a bit. Let me rub your clit while you ride on top of me.

Yeah, like that.

Oh you’re so fucking hot.

Yeah, you like feeling like a dirty fucking little slut?

Uh huh.... Yeah... Fuck... Yeah, take it... Take every fucking inch of it.

You’re a bad fucking girl, aren’t you?

Fuck, you’re so hot right now. I can’t believe I’m fucking you like this.

Mm, yeah, holy fuck! Yes! Give me your tit... Mmm... Mmm... Shit. And the other one... Yeah... Mmm... Mmm... Mmm...

Fuck yes, you feel so good. Oh fuck... The way you moan... Jesus... I’m so fucking hot for you right now.

You get turned on when I’m turned on, huh?

Okay, okay, hang on...

Just get up... Okay, turn around...

Uh huh... Now bend over the arm of the sofa. Yeah, like that... Oh fuck you’ve got such a great ass... Fuck!

What now? Now I’m going to bury my fat fucking cock as deep as I can get inside your tight slutty little cunt and pound your fucking brains out like the little fucking dirty cock tease you are.

Yeah, I’ll show you how fucking turned on you made me. Come here.

Yeah, give me that pussy. You’ve been fucking dripping for me for years, haven’t you?

Yeah, you were just waiting for the time when I’d finally cave and lose control of myself. You’ve wanted my cock inside you for years, fucking you senseless ever since the day we met, haven’t you? All that secret teasing all this time; this is what you really wanted, wasn’t it? You wanted your boyfriend’s best friend to turn you into the dirty fucking whore you were always meant to be, didn’t you?

You’re going to get what any filthy cheating slut deserves. I’m going to give you a pussy full of my cum. Isn’t that what you want? Huh? I’m going to spray my sticky hot white seed all over the inside of that delicious forbidden cunt of yours.

Uh huh, I know that’s what you want. Tell me.

Yes! Fucking scream for me!

Oh, fuck, I’m getting close.

You too? You like feeling me reach around and rub your hot swollen clit, while my cock pulses hard inside you?

Fuck! I’m really close now.

I can feel you, too.

Come on, Michelle, let that filthy whore pussy cum all over this big hard throbbing cock. Give me your pussy juices. Cum for me, slut... Cum!

Oh... Oh fuck! I feel it! I feel you cumming! Oh my god! I’m going to cum, too! Here it comes! It’s- AH!!! Oh!! Fuck! Oh... Ah...

Damn, that felt good.

No, you were fucking amazing.

Yeah, I mean after two years... There was a lot of tension to release.

I don’t know... How do you feel?

Yeah, no, I agree. That was definitely way too far. Fuck. I don’t even know how I’ll be able to face Steve when he gets back.

No, I’m not going to say anything! Are you nuts?

Right. This was just a one-time thing. Never again.

Yeah, we needed to get it out of our system. So... I guess that means you’ll stop all the flirting and the sexy clothes and all that... Right?

I mean, wasn’t that the point? We just...

No, I’m not likely to forget this for a long time. Are you kidding?

Yeah, okay. So, neither are you.

Uh huh. So...

What do you mean?

You don’t think us fucking just now actually helped?

It just made you want to play with me even more? What the fuck?

But that’s not fair! We had a deal. We were going to work things out...

No, I know I can’t say anything to Steve... But... That doesn’t mean you can keep fucking with me.

Well...

No... I guess there’s not anything I can do about it... Not without hurting Steve.

So, I just have to keep playing your game with you? Is that it?

Yeah, I guess it will be even hotter now that we’ve actually fucked, knowing exactly what I’m missing, but...

Uh huh. The forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest. I’m sure I’ve heard that somewhere before.

And if I don’t agree?

Mutual assured destruction. Right.

Fuck!

Published 
Written by Just_A_Guy_You_Know
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments