Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex Retreat - Day 10

"Maria fights her demons and enjoys a new experience, one that she will never forget."

25
10 Comments 10
2.2k Views 2.2k
2.3k words 2.3k words

I wake up. 7 am. What day is today? It seems I’m lost in time. Wednesday. My tenth day in this sex retreat. Three more days, and I’ll be done with this mission: learning new experiences to save my marriage.

However, I have to be honest. Am I really trying to save my marriage, or am I just trying to enjoy all the sex I never had in my life?

To start with, I must let you all know about some aspects of my life I didn’t use to feel comfortable talking about. I grew up in a very conservatist, catholic home, the kind of environment where they condemn sex and other “bad behaviors”. I had my first sexual experience with my boyfriend when I was eighteen, just before I moved to a new town to start college. By then, several of my girlfriends had already had an active sexual life for four years or so.

Things with that boyfriend didn’t work due to the distance as he kept on living in my hometown trying to make a living. In my second year in college, I met Jorge, my second boyfriend. He was a nice Hispanic guy. I kind of fell in love with him, but the relationship didn’t work either. I had sex with him a couple of times, though, and it felt good to be with him.

Then, in my junior year, I met Paul, and I totally fell for him. We didn’t start having sex until the end of my third year as I wanted to take it slowly, but it was really special. However, I was never into wild sex, using certain words while doing it, having sex in abnormal places, etc. I guess my upbringing really interfered with the way I perceived sex until I arrived here at the sex spa. Then, suddenly, in just a couple of days, everything changed for me. It was as if another Maria had been woken up, and now she was ruling my behavior, thoughts, and desires in a place where nobody could judge me.

I also want to think I’m doing this because Paul was unfaithful to me with that colleague of his, and it’s fine to feel I can take revenge. Whatever the reason is, I don’t want to miss any opportunity to discover new limits and enjoy all these novel experiences. And even if I am behaving like a slut, I still want to believe this can help Paul and us to recover what we once had. So, let’s see what the new day brings.

---o---

I get up and go to the cafeteria. I grab some fruit, a bowl of cereal and milk, some scrambled eggs, and a slice of bread. I sit down and see Andrew some tables away. I wave hello, and he smiles at me. I can’t go and talk with him as one of the rules here is not to talk to other patients if we aren’t authorized.

I have a session at 10 am with Claudia, the blond therapist I had sex with last week. So, after having breakfast and going back to my room to brush my teeth and chill for a bit, I go and see her.

She smiles at me when she sees me and asks me to sit down. I talk about all the different things I have learned so far, and how it has helped me change some perspectives about my marriage, sex, and life. However, I also tell her about my previous thoughts, and how one part of me doesn’t feel totally fine with what I have been doing these days. I also confess all these issues with my family, and how I was raised.

Claudia listens to me carefully. Then, she spends some time talking about how society, the powers that be, or even religion want to control us and make us feel bad for every single behavior that breaks their made-up rules.

“This is not about killing someone, Maria. This is sex. Love. You’re not kicking someone out of their house because they cannot pay their mortgage as the powerful do. You’re giving yourself an opportunity to discover your sexuality and what you can get to do. That’s it. I don’t want you to feel bad about it. Of course, you have cheated on your husband, but all these things you have been doing can help you reshape your relationship.”

She goes on and keeps on trying to justify my actions. In a way, all these things she says to me make me feel better. She also mentions a couple of things about the next days when I go back home and how I may feel. She gives me some tips and some mental tasks to do before leaving the spa. Finally, she says that in the afternoon I will learn about complete satisfaction. I wonder what it is.

When we are done, I hug Claudia and say goodbye. I head to my room and think about Paul and what we used to be. I really hope we can find the key to open that vault where our past selves are hidden.

At noon, I head back to the cafeteria and have lunch. A light one. Then, I go back to my room and take a shower as instructed as I have this practical session at 3 pm. That gives me some time for a little nap.

3 pm

I head to one of the massage rooms. They told me to have the minimum possible clothes, so I’m only wearing a white sports bra and black shorts. I didn’t even wear panties.

The receptionist tells me to go to room 104, so I go there and knock on the door. A masculine voice tells me to come in. I open the door, and to my surprise, I see two naked guys with erect cocks standing in front of me.

“Welcome to today’s session,” says one of them.

He has a goatee and says his name is Carlos. The other guy says his name is Steve. He is a little bit taller and his head is shaved. Both of them are muscular and sexy.

“Today you will receive double satisfaction. Are you ready for this?” Asked Steve.

“I… am. Yeah!”

Not even in my wildest fantasies had I dreamed of fucking two guys. I don’t know what to do, but they are the specialists, so I guess I just have to wait and see.

“Please, take off your shorts,” says Carlos.

I remove my shorts, and they ask me to come closer. I join them, and they start to caress my body. Steve pulls down my bra, grabs one of my tits, and licks it. Carlos holds the other tit and squeezes it. It feels so good. I sit on a little bench they have there and grab their cocks. I begin stroking their stiff dicks while Carlos rubs my clit and Steve massages my neck and back.

Valesskahall
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Valesskahall

I play with their dicks while they touch me. They seem to love my tits, and I enjoy seeing and feeling how they play with them, squeeze them, and lick them.

“Do you want me to suck your cocks?” I ask.

“Okay,” says Steve smiling at me.

A week ago, I would have never imagined I would end up saying something like this, but at this moment, it’s a normal part of what I have learned. I must communicate what I want or need.

I sit on a cushion, and I begin sucking their hard cocks. I do it slowly, one by one, and I make sure I give them enough satisfaction. While I eat their dicks, they play with my tits.

I keep sucking and sucking, and I can hear some moans. But then, Carlos says I should let them take care of me. They have a mattress on the floor, so they tell me to lie there. I do so, and Carlos immediately spreads my legs. He aligns his head with my pussy and starts licking it.

He licks it carefully and slowly and uses his fingers to explore the inside of my cave and touch my clit. Steve lies next to me and grabs my tits and kisses them. He also caresses my body until he reaches my face. Then, he grabs it gently, turns it, and starts kissing me. I’m in heaven.

I feel I’m flowing in some parallel dimension. My mind is numb, and so is my body. The way they kiss me and lick me is magical, and I feel I’m leaving this planet. The experience lasts until Carlos uses some new techniques to satisfy my cunt. So, now I’m more conscious and focused. The pleasure is now so extreme that in less than a minute, I experience the first series of orgasms of the day. It’s just sublime.

They let me rest for a minute, and then, almost without noticing it, Carlos’ cock is inside my pussy. I emit a loud scream. Steve kneels on the mattress next to my head and brings his cock close to my mouth. I tilt my head and let his cock come inside.

Carlos thrusts rhythmically while Steve moves his cock back and forth and fucks my mouth. I like how it feels to be with two men, and I wonder if Paul, my husband, would ever let me try this. ‘I don’t think so’ is the answer that appears in my mind straight away.

We remain in that position for a while, and then, Steve says he wants to fuck me. Steve holds my waist and makes me turn around. Then, he lifts my hips, penetrates me, and begins to fuck me doggy-style. Carlos lies on the mattress and aligns his dick with my head. I lean, grab his cock, and begin eating it.

I enjoy how Steve fucks me. I enjoy the different sensations going on inside my pussy, and at the same time, I try to satisfy Carlos by sucking his dick well. Both of them keep on enjoying my round tits, and I totally love how they touch and lick them.

Steve starts intensifying his pace, and my tits bounce back and forth. He also begins digging into my asshole. I love how it feels to have a finger inside it.

Carlos tries to catch my bouncing tits, and Steve is now pushing harder and faster. I just don’t think I will be able to hold it for so long. I’m on the verge of coming again, and after just one minute, I reach my climax one more time.

My body drops, and I submerge my head onto Carlos' pelvis. I lick his balls while Steve fingers me and makes me come again. Everything is so wild, and I have to tell him to stop for a second. I can barely breathe.

It takes some time to regain my breath. Steve lies down and asks me to ride him. I get on top of him, grab his cock, and let it slide inside my pussy. I’m starting to feel it is swelling a little bit, but I think I can hold it for a little bit more.

As I ride Steve, I feel Carlos is behind me and digging inside my asshole. He penetrates it with his finger and tries to go deeper. It feels good, except for a moment when I have to tell him to do it more gently. He tries not to hurt me and after a big effort, he reaches a deeper part.

Then, he starts moving his cock against my anus, and I know what he’s going to try to do. In a few seconds, part of his dick is inside my asshole. Steve slows down to allow Carlos to go deep inside. It is good to feel Carlos is taking his time. He pushes gently and advances a little bit more. He thrusts a little bit, gradually, and without knowing how his cock is now completely inside my anus. I’m being double-fucked for the first time in my life.

I kiss Steve while both dicks do their work. It’s hard to describe what is going inside my body, but it feels extremely well.

They thrust, and I scream wildly. It’s just amazing to be fucked and touched like this. I enjoy the contact with their skin, the contact of their cocks, and my inner skin. It’s all just indescribable. And soon, I find my reward again. Another big orgasm, which intensifies when Carlos pushes his cock deep inside my asshole. I screamed like a mad woman, and I feel something very warm in my anus. I suppose Carlos has come.

I whisper in Steve’s ear and tell him to come inside. He pushes a couple of times more, and then he’s done as well. What an amazing adventure.

I feel how their dicks start losing size, and when they can no longer hide inside my holes,  we decide to lie there for a while. We kiss and touch our bodies until both get up and say they have to get ready for their next patients. I rest there for one more minute, and I feel how tons of cum are coming out of my two holes. As I start getting up to get dressed, I look at them one more time and wonder if I’ll ever be able to enjoy such a marvelous moment.

Published 
Written by AndrewD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments