Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Mark

"Better pass boldly into that other world, in the full glory of some passion, than fade and wither dismally with age. (James Joyce)"

32
16 Comments 16
1.9k Views 1.9k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Emma

Dear Owen,

I feel the chill of the dark room as I slip out from under the covers, sliding my panties off and ambling around a pile of clothes to the other side of the bed. Reaching under the duvet, I start to run my fingertips gently along his soft warm member. It responds obediently to my touch, stiffening as he dreams. In the dark, I imagine it’s you, snuggled naked in my bed, unaware of the blood rushing to your groin. Once he’s fully erect, I take his tip into my mouth, softly running my tongue along his shaft and soaking him with my saliva. He stirs but doesn’t wake, and I close my eyes to savor the warm flesh between my lips. Sweet sticky drips emerge like candy from his tip. Thinking back on the words you crafted for me, my pussy is flooded, pulsing with desire. I straddle him in the dark and guide him inside me. I want to feel your hands on my cheek, your kiss on my breast, I want you to fill me with your manhood and use me for your pleasure.

“Emma? What are you… oh… oh wow…”

I shush him with my finger and start to slide up and down on his erection. He moans, fully awake now, and I shush him again. I put his hands on my breasts in the dark, conjuring your fingers as they pinch my stiff nipples. I grind my clit against the base of his cock and squeeze him tight inside me. Before long, my pace accelerates, and I build toward a climax. When I cum, I bite back the words in my throat: Oh yes, Owen, fuck me!

I tug on his thigh, signaling him to get on top. He rolls me over and starts to thrust. Laying there in the dark, legs spread wide as he penetrates me, I can hear your words, beckoning me toward ecstasy. My fingers orbit my clit, and I start to cum again, contracting my dripping cunt as waves of pleasure flow through me. “Oh baby. . . cum for me. . .” I squeeze him tight and hear him grunt as he shoots his load inside me.

He holds still for a minute, breathing hard, and then rolls off me. Moments later, he’s asleep. I trundle back under the covers and run my fingertips along my tender vulva. Dipping a finger inside, I lift a drop of his cum to my lips and fantasize about being showered in ropes of your thick, hot sperm.

Talk again soon?

Emma xx

  

Owen

“That’s it, I have to meet her in person!” I exclaim as I enter the living room.

“Are you talking about Emma again?” asks my roommate, Olivia, amused.

“Yeah. You should see the message she just sent me. She’s literally begging me to come rescue her from her boyfriend and fuck her brains out. Look.”

I toss her my iPad and head into the kitchen to make coffee. Emma and I have been messaging for a couple of months now, and it has been the hottest ‘relationship’ of my life, even though the physical aspect of it has technically involved only my hand. I had no idea how erotic cybersex could be. Her exhibitionism certainly helps. The photos she sends me are unbelievable.

More importantly, I’ve told her things I’ve never told anyone else. When something good happens, I find myself pulling out my phone to message her. That’s when I knew I had to be with her. We even live in the same city! Of course, she has a boyfriend, but I know she wants me. I just need to convince her to take the leap.

“Oh shit, Owen, check this out,” Olivia calls from the living room.

Rushing from the kitchen, I grab my iPad back and see there’s a new message.

“P.S. I think it’s time we meet.”

 

Emma

His face lights up as he spots me across the bar. I hold up two glasses of wine and nod toward a table in the window. My stomach is fluttering like a teenager's—I can’t believe it’s really him. He’s in a soft green sweater and black jeans that show off his strong calves. His smile is even brighter in person, standing out from a short-cropped beard and dark wavy hair.

If he’s nervous, he hides it well. Owen is playful and charming, and I can’t take my eyes off him. The wine eases the vertigo that comes with meeting a stranger I already know so intimately.

I place a hand on his bicep, laughing at one of our stupid jokes. He pulls me close to evade a stumbling waiter. Surrounded by strangers, I kiss him, relishing my first taste of him. Then I reach between his legs and whisper into his ear: “I need you inside me.”


Owen

“Oh, yes… Emma… Mmm…”

I’m backed against the wall in my bedroom, jeans pulled partway down my thighs and shirt unbuttoned. Kneeling in front of me, Emma tugs her dress down to expose her breasts. My cock is deep in her mouth as her hands caress my balls. Her dark, intelligent eyes lock onto mine while her red lips slide extravagantly up and down my shaft. My muscles stiffen, and I reach to hold the side of her head while she pleasures me. Months of foreplay and her agile tongue are making it hard not to cum already. I hold her head still for a moment, catching my breath, and she smiles knowingly up at me.

“You were about to cum, weren’t you?” She squeezes my shaft, making me shudder.

“No way,” I lie, pulling her up for a kiss.

She shimmies her dress down over her hips, hooking her panties with her thumbs on the way past. In one, enthralling motion, she’s naked. My eyes drink her in. Through photos, I have already memorized every inch of her skin, from the swell of her breasts to her flat stomach and round hips. She spins slowly for me, knowing how long I’ve craved this moment.

With her back turned, she leans forward, resting her elbows on the end of my bed, and gives me a full view of her perfect ass and smooth pink pussy. I drop to my knees behind her and run my tongue along the length of her slit. She whimpers and spreads wider for me. She tastes like heaven, and I bury my face in her folds, sucking at her sex and circling her clit with my tongue.

My beard is slick with her juices as I kiss her vulva. I kneel there for long minutes, relishing the way she responds to my touch and moans into the mattress. Eventually, I stand up, grasp her hips, and start to fuck her. My shaft slides in smoothly and I reach for her breast, cupping her soft flesh in my hand as I thrust.

Emily_CoopersTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emily_CoopersTS

 

Emma

As Owen drifts off to sleep, I slip on a t-shirt and sneak out of the room to pee. Emerging from the bathroom, I notice a dull blue light coming from the living room where a gorgeous redhead is playing video games on the couch. She looks up at me and smiles.

“You must be Emma.”

“And you must be Olivia,” I say, leaning against an armchair, “Owen never mentioned how pretty you are.”

Her eyes take in my long legs emerging from Owen’s t-shirt and she invites me to sit.

She beats me at Super Smash Bros, and I push her playfully on the arm. Her smooth leg presses against mine as we concentrate on a rematch, mashing buttons furiously while our characters dash across the screen. I emerge champion of the tiebreak, and we lie back on the couch, spent and giggling. She brushes a strand of hair from my face and leans in, kissing me gently. The taste of wine on her soft lips and the faint smell of her perfume is intoxicating, and after a moment I start to kiss her back.

Olivia scoots to the corner of the couch and pats the cushion in front of her. I slide back into the space between her legs, both of us facing the now blank tv screen. Her slender hands roam my body as she kisses my neck; my eyes close to savor her touch. I raise my arms as she lifts my t-shirt over my head, exposing my stiff nipples to the air. Her fingertips tickle my stomach as they slip inside the front of my panties. Just as she pushes a finger inside me, Owen walks in.

 

Owen

It all happens in slow motion: Emma’s guilty look as I walk in the room and, behind her, Olivia’s mischievous smile. Me, kneeling on the floor in front of the couch while Olivia pulls Emma’s panties to the side, exposing her smooth pink folds for me to kiss. Emma, whimpers as Olivia pinches her nipples and caresses her firm breasts. They kiss softly as I soak my face in her sopping cunt.

Olivia slips off her shirt, her pale breasts hanging heavy and full. Emma and I converge on her ample chest, each taking a nipple into our mouths. Olivia holds us to her chest as we suckle, then directs us to kiss each other while she undoes my jeans.

The two girls sit forward on the couch, licking my pulsing cock and taking turns sucking my tip into their mouths. They kiss each other around my warm shaft, playfully intertwining their tongues as their lips indulge my rising desire.

Before long, Emma lies back on the couch and Olivia mounts her. The two girls kiss and fondle each other, their impeccable bodies entwined. Olivia grinds her crotch on Emma, breasts rising and falling in time. Emma deftly rolls the pair over and kisses Olivia’s neck, breasts, and stomach, before settling in to eat Olivia’s pussy. I just stand there, enthralled by the sight of them, gently stroking myself until Emma giggles and looks up at me. “Might as well make yourself useful,” she says with a wink.

Never has the world been so vibrant, passion so boundless, as during those minutes spent making love to Emma from behind while she feasted on Olivia’s creamy dripping cunt. Our ecstasy, amplified by a stunning triangulation, swelled like the tide, spilling over again and again until we collapsed together in a sated heap.

  

Emma

Jeez! Give a man a threesome and suddenly he’s Shakespeare…

But pleasuring two people at once certainly is a special kind of thrill, and I impressed myself by bringing Olivia to climax, despite my lack of experience with women. I loved the way her red hair fell across her pale skin, fingers pinching and pulling at her breasts as I pushed my tongue inside her. All the while, Owen fucked me with his sturdy shaft, his body clapping against mine and setting a rhythm for our collective indulgence.

After the two of them came—one in my mouth, the other in my pussy—they returned the favor. Owen kissed me and caressed my body while Olivia expertly fingered me, licking and sucking at my clit and labia with such precision that I didn’t last long. Afterward, the three of us lay together on the couch and watched tv, sipping wine and chatting late into the night.

I couldn’t have planned it better if I tried—which I did.

Did I mention that Olivia is the heiress to an oil fortune? Her bank account is as sizeable as her milky tits. Her adorably trusting roommate Owen was the perfect mark, giving me access to Olivia in exchange for some dirty talk and a romp in the sheets. After she drifted off to sleep, the same fingertip that gave me such an exquisite orgasm kindly (if unwittingly) unlocked her phone, giving me access to her online accounts, passwords, and by a stroke of luck, the combination to her safe. Thirty minutes later, I closed the front door gently behind me, took the elevator to the ground floor, and strode, elated, into the night where my husband waited with a car. By the time they woke up, we were on a plane out of the country.

Do I have any regrets? Certainly. The pair of them would make such lovely companions in the bed of our new beach-side chalet. But what’s a girl to do?

Emma xx

Published 
Written by Emily222
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments