Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Under The Table

"Lust succeeds as lover visits married woman's home."

65
6 Comments 6
4.1k Views 4.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Ria couldn't believe her eyes when she answered the doorbell. The shock nearly caused her to drop the glass of water she was holding. It was Ryan.

"Hey," he said with a smile.

Words failed to leave Ria's mouth.

"Who is it, honey?" Jeff called out from their house.

"It's Ryan, my colleague," Ria replied after a big pause.

Jeff came down to the door and stood by Ria.

"Hi Jeff, I just came by to celebrate Ria's promotion."

Ryan gave the gift-wrapped bottle of scotch whisky to Jeff.

"Honey, why haven't you invited him inside yet?" Jeff asked staring at his wife. "Come on in, Ryan."

Jeff accepted the bottle and went inside.

Ria still stood in the doorway, unable to comprehend what was happening.

"What the hell are you doing here Ryan?", Ria whispered so that Jeff couldn't hear them.

"I came to see you, of course."

"This is my home, my husband's inside, please leave quickly."

"Having a husband never stopped you before. Now get in. Let's celebrate"

Ryan stepped into the doorway, grabbed Ria's waist, turned her around and slightly pushed her inside.

"Guys, I'll be back after a quick bath," shouted out Jeff before heading upstairs.

"Let me get the food by then," said Ria, before heading off to the kitchen.

Ryan walked into the kitchen and stood behind Ria, who was washing the plates.

"No, Ryan, not here."

"Oh, come on, Ria, we did it everywhere in the office, even in the cubicle. You know you can't resist me."

"Jeff's here," said Ria pointing upstairs, with a sternness on her face.

Ryan kissed her right then and there, pushing her towards the wall. His tongue made out with hers as their lips pursed.

"You sure you want me to leave?" said Ryan with a grin.

Ria blushed, almost panted, but couldn't answer.

"I'll wait by the couch," Ryan said before spanking Ria's ass on the way out.

Ryan was right. He was irresistible to her, almost like an addiction at this point. Ria would become overcome with guilt every time she had sex with Ryan. She loved Jeff. But every single time, she came back for more. Jeff showered her with love, but Ryan gave her the pleasure she craved. Jeff seldom made her orgasm, whereas Ryan made her cum again and again. He dominated and fucked her senseless every time, just the way she liked it.

In a short while, Jeff came down after his bath. Ria arranged the plates.

"I'll get the glasses," said Ryan.

"Only two, I don't drink anymore," Jeff confessed.

"It's your wife's celebration, a shot wouldn't hurt. Right, Ria?"

"I mean, only if he wants to." Ria blurted out.

"Come on, Jeff, drinking isn't fun with just two," Ryan begged.

"Agh, fine."

Ria and Jeff arranged the food and sat opposite each other on the table. Ryan took the glasses and sat next to Ria.

"I'll pour," said Ryan with a smile. With a toast, they feasted on their meals and drinks.

"How's work for you, Ryan?" enquired Jeff.

"It's all right, your wife helps me out occasionally, so it's fun," Ryan gave a slight wink at Ria. Her face flushed.

They finished their dinner. Now only the whiskey remained.

"You are a lucky man, Jeff," Ryan said placing his hand on Ria's lap, under the table.

"Oh yes, my wife's the best ever," said Jeff, already stammering on his third shot.

"That's enough Jeff, you are already drunk."

" Shuut up, Ria. Pour me another, Ryan. This is my wife's celebration."

Ryan complied with a smile.

Jeff was reeling under the influence by now. Ryan's hand was slowly rubbing Ria's thighs.

Jeff's mutterings became incomprehensible by now.

"Let me take you to bed," requested Ria.

"Noooo, Shudupppp, I am havinggg fun. One more, Ryan."

Nastasia_Cute
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nastasia_Cute

"Sure, Jeff."

"That's enough, Ryan," Ria begged.

"Can't you see he is having fun, why don't you enjoy this a bit more," Ryan said with a laugh, his hand crawling through her inner thighs.

"Exactlyyyy. See, Ria, he understandsss," said a dizzy Jeff.

Ryan pulled Ria closer to himself, his hands now tugging and slithering through her panties. Her panties were already wet from his touches and he teased her vagina through it, which made her tremble.

Ria made actions and tried to communicate with her eyes pointing to Jeff, but Ryan continued teasing. Being fingered right next to her drunken husband was turning her on way too much.

Jeff's head hit the table with a bang as he passed out. Ryan took the opportunity to pull Ria onto his lap. He covered her mouth with one hand and teased her clit with the other.

He fingered her and stretched her hole. All this teasing finally got the better of Ria as she burst into an orgasm, moaning into Ryan's hands.

" I am glad you told me about your husband's alcohol tolerance," Ryan said unzipping his pants. "I am gonna fuck you right in front of your shit-faced husband."

Ria said sternly, "No more words about my husband."

"Whatever you say," Ryan replied before grabbing Ria's hand and placing it on his penis. Ria ran her hands over the size of Ryan's dick. The memory of his large member rocking her everywhere filled her mind with lust. Still atop Ryan's lap, she stroked his hard dick while he groped her tits.

"You want to fuck me, but you still profess to love him. Why don't you leave him and be mine. We could do this all day, every day."

"Shut up, Ryan."

"Fine, at least ride me for now." He pulled her onto his dick. His length filled her perfectly, with the pleasure too much for either of them to control anymore.

"I'm sorry," she murmured, glancing helplessly at Jeff. Ryan bounced her on his dick as she rode him slowly.

"Fuck, babe, you turn me on so much," moaned Ryan.

Ryan lifted her and took her to the couch. Dropping her on the couch, he tore off her dress and passionately made out with her. He kissed her neck and sucked her nipples, driving her crazy. He then removed his pants and motioned for her to suck his hard cock.

She obliged immediately, sucking the full length of his throbbing member. Ryan grabbed her hair and pounded his dick into her mouth. Ria gagged but kept going. She gobbled on, teasing his shaft and tip, like she had a point to prove. She enjoyed this as much as he did.

This was why Ryan chose to risk it all in Ria's house. No one pleased him like Ria. She was submissive, yet she could suddenly get aggressive with pleasure, pushing him to his limits.

Ryan pulled his dick out of her mouth and got on top of her. This time he pushed her legs down, with her knees almost touching her boobs.

"Fuck, don't stop." Ria moaned in ecstasy.

Pushing his dick inside, he pounded aggressively, making her squirm. Ryan was her only access to pleasure now. Nobody could turn her on like he did. Within seconds, Ria came again on his hard dick.

Ryan kept going without a break. Ria was sweating and tiring but enjoyed being taken and dominated, again and again. She didn't know what it was, maybe it was the fact that she was doing it this close to her husband that turned her on more than normal.

"Fuck, Ria, you are the only one who can please me like this." Ria melted upon hearing this.

Ryan, now close to cumming, pushed on and on. His entire body tensed up as Ria had yet another earth-shattering orgasm while Ryan's cum filled her up.

She couldn't do anything but lay in disbelief at what she had done. She looked into Ryan's eyes and there it was. The irresistible urge to do it again and again without thinking about consequences. This was pure carnal pleasure, and she lived for this pleasure.

Published 
Written by airhead123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments