Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Professor’s Secret (Part 2)

20
2 Comments 2
10.1k Views 10.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words

“But I have a class in about an hour,” I tried to reason, as I got dressed.

“It wasn’t a question. Go home and rest. You’ll feel better, you won’t be sore.”

“Okay,” I answered and left the room.

I walked out of the office, feeling satisfied. Though as I walked, I asked myself what the hell had just happened.

I was really sore, but I wanted to disobey him to see what would happen. So, I went to my next class, then left to go home and relax.

——————————

It was the next day, and I headed for my favourite class. I was running late today. I walked into the classroom.

“All right, class, Today, we will—” He stopped mid-sentence as he noticed me. I felt his eyes on me as they ran up and down my figure. I went and sat in my seat. I could feel his eyes following each step I took.

Throughout the class, I felt his gaze on me. The lecture finally finished and everyone walked out. I was also about to step out when I heard his deep voice call for me.

“Miss Winters, please step back and close the door,” the professor said in his deep voice.

I closed the door behind me and walked towards him. I stopped about five feet away from him, but he seemed to not like that because he leaned forward, grabbed my wrist, and pulled me on his lap. He placed his right hand on my thigh and his left behind my back.

“Did you go home and rest like I told you?” as he fluttered his hand up and down my thigh, which made my breath hitch.

“Yes,” I lied as I looked anywhere, but him.

He slapped my thigh for saying that.

I squealed in surprise. “Don’t lie to me, and yes, what?”

“I’m not lying, Sir,” I breathed out as his hand moved closer and closer to my crotch. I wanted to behave like a brat to see what he would do.

“I will have to punish you if you lie to me. As well as for not addressing me the right way,” he said.

Just to test him, I said with a smile, “But I’m not lying, Sir,” I made sure to stress the last word.

The next thing I knew, I was laid atop his lap, face down. His hand struck me hard on my right butt cheek. I moaned. I bit my bottom lip in anticipation for more.

I felt a sting on my ass, making me hold my breath. I had never been in a situation like this. He spanked me a couple more times before he told me to get up.

I slowly moved out of his lap, but not before brushing my arm over his crotch. I could hear his breathing change.

I obediently stood in front of him while he still sat in his chair.

“Strip.”

“Here?”

“Yeah. Here.”

“But—“

“But, nothing. Don't make me repeat myself. I said strip,” he said with so much authority.

I was scared we would get caught, but I was also so turned on. The adrenaline I felt was unexplainable. I finally got rid of my thoughts and started to remove my clothes.

I took off my shirt and pants. I gave him a personal striptease as I went on to remove my bra and panties. In a matter of a minute, I stood there naked in front of him.

MiaSaing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaSaing

“I want you to touch yourself and get yourself off,” he stated.

“I h-have never done that before.”

“Do what I had done to you, here I’ll guide you.”

He stood up and moved behind me. He rested his hands on my shoulders. His hands traced a path from my shoulders to my hands. He circled my waist with his left hand to pull me back into his chest. I felt his hard chest and his semi-hard member against my naked back. He took the hand he was tracing my arm with and cupped my mound, putting my middle finger on the nub. I gasped at the feeling. He moved his other hand up to my boob, massaging it softly. He pulled my now hardened nipple.

Once I got the hang of it, he sweetly kissed my neck and moved in front of me. He watched me as I brought myself to the edge. He stared at me with so much passion.

Just as I was close to my release, he pulled my hand away from my crotch. He moved his left hand behind my neck and harshly pulled my face in for a kiss. He bit my bottom lip and pulled at it. The other hand trailed down my stomach to my snatch. My wet, dripping, attention-seeking snatch.

He shoved one finger in my channel without any warning. I gasped out loud not expecting that. My hands moved to his shoulders for support.

“Look at me,” he ordered. I didn't make a move. This in return made him tighten his hold on my neck just enough to warn, but not enough to hurt.

“I said look at me,” he demanded again.

I finally willed myself to look at him to see him already looking straight into my eyes. It seemed as if he was seeking my soul. He added another digit as a reward.

However, as soon as I could feel myself falling off the edge, again, he stopped. He took his fingers out and shoved them in my mouth. I tasted the sweet tangy taste of myself, and I was surprisingly not disgusted by it.

He pulled his fingers out and shoved them in my hole yet again, but this time added an extra one as he did. He moved them in and out at a violent pace.

“Ahh, yes Sir, right there,” I managed to say. My eyes rolled back.

“I’m cumming.” As soon as I said that, he took his finger out again. I was so frustrated at this point.

He removed his hands from my body and stepped back. “Bend over the table, legs spread.”

I did as I was told. He stepped right behind me. I could feel his bottom half, as he trailed his hand down my spine. I shiver in anticipation. I then noticed that he was naked. His cock touched my buttocks. He moved my hair to one side, and leaned in, “Tell me what you want.”

“P-please”

“Tell me what you want, and you’ll get it.”

"I want you, Sir"

"Good answer." With that, he shoved his cock deep in my pussy, which made me cum instantly. The orgasm was so intense, it made my eyes roll back and my legs shake.

However, he didn't stop there. He pounded into me until I had another, and he followed right after me.

 

Published 
Written by Kinklust
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments