Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

College Fest Shenanigans

"Started with a kiss.. brought the whole heaven's down"

23
4 Comments 4
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"It's my first story... <p> [ADVERT] </p>Hope you like it!"

It was the final year of my college, and I hadn't kissed a girl yet! This thought was large in my mind and one text conversation changed everything.

There was this girl Dia in my class and even though she had a mean attitude she had a few hidden features. Her tits were spectacular, she was blessed with long dark, and silky hair.

I decided that I would try my luck with her and steer the conversation towards a kiss. It started innocently enough. I started dropping hints about my desires, and slowly I asked her if she would be interested, to my surprise she said yes! She even started flirting and blushing about it. The next day was our college fest, so we made plans to find a secluded corner and go for it.

Tomorrow arrived, and I was completely pumped. I got to college early and started hunting for a secluded spot. Eventually, I found the best spot and got the keys to a lab on the fourth floor. I knew that the fest would be in full swing and people would be distracted and we would get a quiet corridor. I texted her my plan, and she said yes.

She arrived in a few minutes, and I quietly closed the shutter and drew the blinds. The moment of truth awaited!

I stood a few feet apart from her and looked at her. Both of us were breathing heavily and nervous. I suggested we hug each other first to break the ice. We stepped closer and embraced, I could feel her breasts pushed against me and I put my right arm inside her cascade of silky hair. We stayed that way for a few minutes and slowly broke the hug. I asked her if she was ready, and she nodded. I put my left hand on her cheek and my right on her waist. She closed her eyes and pouted her lips. I closed in and kissed her, it was bliss! Her lips were moist and alluring, we kept planting soft kisses and the room was filled with soft sounds of our lips periodically locking and unlocking.

By this time, my dick was poking against my jeans and I was completely turned on. I opened my lips and stuck my tongue out, she repeated the maneuver and our tongues met...

Ooof!! The heat was off the charts!

I started pulling her hair and shoving my tongue down her throat, she grabbed my head and met my tongue with force. All garb of innocence was lost and I brought my hands to her soft mounds of gorgeous breasts and I heard a moan, she was turned on and pushed her breasts into me. I started kneading her and could feel her nipples harden. I slipped my hand into her t-shirt and made more contact, she unhooked her bra and pulled her t-shirt over, I was shell-shocked. She was topless! and she had the look of the devil in her eyes she placed my hand on her naked breasts and assaulted my neck and ears..she was biting and licking and making the most divine sounds as I squeezed her breasts and rolled her nipples.

I unbuttoned her pants and stuck my finger against her panties, it was soaking wet. I had to get a taste...I lifted her onto a desk and she opened her legs inviting me in... her dark-skinned thighs with her moist panties were a sight to behold.

I removed her panties and started kissing her thighs, she started pulling my hair and directing me towards her pussy. I started nibbling her labia, placed soft kisses all over her wet pussy, and stuck my tongue inside her vagina.

BeataAnge
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeataAnge

She quickly closed her thigh and moaned, it felt like a vice but also turned me on like crazy. I moved my tongue towards her button-shaped clit, and stuck two fingers inside her vagina. The slick sounds of my fingers mixed with her moans...I was only glad that no one peeped in. Within two minutes she went rigid and started buckling and pushed my face away from her clit, she was grabbing her boobs, her eyes were looking up and she was thrashing and moaning her orgasm. It was my first time seeing a woman in throngs of her orgasm and I'll never forget that sight!

She came down from her orgasm and immediately got down from the desk and pushed me towards the floor... She shimmied my pants off and took ahold of my 6-inch dick, which was now rock hard. She held my dick and smeared it against her wet pussy, lubed it, and started inserting it into her vagina. My mushroom head popped in and jerked me awake to a new reality. My dick was inside her wet and velvety pussy and it was mind-blowing.

She bottomed out on me and I was completely in. She grunted and started moving up and down with her hands on my chest, I grabbed her ass from behind and started moving to the rhythm. She had become wild with heat, her long black her had shifted forward and I could see her wild eyes through the locks of her hair, it was divine... I knew I wouldn't last long so I started fingering her clit and this drew her even wild( I didn't think she could get any wilder). She sat straight and I was pumping like crazy and I was rubbing her nubbin... Both of us were thrashing and I could feel my balls tighten...any minute now!!

She yelped, dug her nails into my chest and sat down on my dick hard, and started shuddering... I felt immense heat pulsing through my dick and felt my cum moving through it, like water through an obstructed pipe, and I started shooting inside her. I could feel my seed coursing through her wetness and it was incredible! She collapsed on top of me and both of us were breathing hard, my dick was still hard inside her. Her juices mixed with mine were pressing against it and started leaking out of her... I moved her sweaty hair off her face and planted wet kisses on her cheek. She responded and we traded wet tongue kisses for a few minutes, at that moment we heard a loud cheer from outside and it woke us up to the reality of the fest going on around us.

We started getting up and all our juices had pooled at my crotch and leaked onto the floor. We got up and slowly covered ourselves up. We grabbed a cloth and cleaned the mess on the floor. We reeked of sex but were both smiling big. She made to tie up her hair, but I told her to leave it like that. It was time to exit the lab and lock it. We both went separate ways to avoid suspicion.

Later in the evening when the DJ began his beats, I found her in the crowd... and saw that her hair was still untied and I could feel myself getting hard again.

I knew that the remaining months of college would be awesome!

Published 
Written by Readorid
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments