Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Freshman Experience- Part 4- It Finally Happens

"Tale of a college freshman exploring his sexual freedom and learning along the way."

74
7 Comments 7
11.2k Views 11.2k
6.3k words 6.3k words

Author's Notes

"This story is loosely based on true events, names have been changed for privacy reasons."

I arrived back home for winter break on Thursday, December 13th. I had six weeks at home with not a damn thing to do. I was going to work part-time at my usual summer job and hang out with some friends, but otherwise, boredom would reign supreme. I did have some thinking to do about the Stephanie situation. We ended our semester with a screaming match after she found me in bed with her roommate. However, I was not in a relationship with her. We were just friends, so what did I do wrong? If anything, Steph showed me her true feelings for me based on how she reacted. The anger of me fucking her friend. The rage of finding us together. I think that made it clear she had more than just friendly feelings for me.

The first two weeks of break passed pretty uneventfully. I kept in touch with my roommates and Jeni, but I had heard nothing from Stephanie. Based on our past interaction, I didn't expect to hear from her, but the hope was there that cooler heads and space would prevail. I had the intention to message her, but honestly, I was nervous to do so.

On Christmas Eve, I received a text that I did not expect. It was from Stephanie and told me that I should call her when I get a chance. Without hesitation, I clicked the call icon on our text box and the phone began to ring.

"Hey Phil," she answered, "I'm so glad that you called. I've wanted to talk for the last few weeks and didn't know how to reach out."

"I'm glad you texted, Steph, I've been feeling the same way," I replied, "I don't know what happened between us, but I want a reset. I want to be able to rebuild our friendship and fix what is broken."

"Phil, nothing is broken. The way I reacted when I saw you and Jeni in bed together was unjustified. You were right when you said we aren't in a relationship and we are just friends. I had no reason to be mad at you! I honestly felt like such an ass and that's why it has taken me so long to reach out," she told me with sorrow in her voice.

"Steph, I am so glad you said all that. But, I should have told you Jeni and I were hooking up, I had no reason to hide it. It was also unacceptable to be laying in your bed. So I apologize for that and anything else I have done that you think an apology is warranted. I just want to say I miss you and hope we can be friends again," I stated.

"Phil, we are friends and we are going to be better friends because of this. I also want you to know that Brian and I are no longer together. He was making me into a person I did not want to be and I ended it with him," she said.

"Wow, I did not expect that Steph. I'm sorry and if you need to talk about that, just know I am a phone call away," I told her.

We continued to talk for almost two hours. We were still friends and I looked forward to growing my friendship with her. Steph and I texted or spoke on the phone nearly every day for the rest of the break and I loved it. About a week before we needed to return to campus for the second semester, Steph told me she was going back to campus on Friday. She encouraged me that I should come back on Friday too as none of her suite mates, including Jeni, were coming back until Sunday evening. I had spoken to my suitemates and only Kevin was coming back Friday. This would be a great chance for Steph and me to hang out and bond one-on-one again. I told her that it was a great idea and I probably would be getting back around five or six on Friday.

The rest of the week could not pass quickly enough as I was eagerly awaiting Friday. On Friday afternoon, I packed up my car, said goodbyes to my parents, and was on my way back to campus. I texted Steph and told her I was on my way and she could expect me around five. She texted me back stating she had just arrived and was unpacking and setting up her room again. She told me I needed to come to see her the minute I got back as she couldn't wait to see me any longer.

Right around five, I arrived in the dorm parking lot. I called Kevin to see if he could help me unload my car. He came outside and helped me grab as much as we could. We went through the side door of the building and began walking down the hall to our room. As we walked down the hall, we passed Steph's room, where the door was partially cracked open and I could hear the shower water running. I popped my head in real quick and shouted to Steph that I was home. Kev and I got down to the room and dropped off the load that we had and headed back out to get the rest of my stuff. As we walked down the hall, Steph's door whipped open, and out came Steph in a tiny white towel, barely wrapped around her dripping wet body. She ran at me, struggling to hold up her towel. When she got to me she threw one arm around me and gave me a massive hug!

"I heard your voice, I had just jumped into the shower, but I couldn't wait to see you," she excitedly told me.

She then stood on her tippy toes and gave me a gentle peck on the lips and once again told me how excited she was before she ran back into her suite to continue her shower. I looked at Kevin and told him we needed to get my shit quick as I had business to take care of. We jogged out to my car and grabbed the rest of my things and briskly made our way back into the dorm. As we got back to the room, I threw my remaining bags on my bed and told Kev I would clean all this shit up when I got back. He looked at me and knew exactly what business I needed to handle and in typical Kev fashion gave me a fist bump as I left.

As I left my room and headed down the hall, I knew exactly what I was going to do. I was no longer afraid to make my move and show Steph how I felt about her. I was going to go into her suite, get naked and join her in the shower. This was my chance and I was going to take full advantage of it. As I hit her suite door, I slowly opened it and quietly made my way in. The shower water was still running and steam was pouring out of the shower area into the suite common space. I made my way to the opening of the bathroom and saw that Steph was in the middle shower stall of the three available. This was it, this was my opportunity and I was ready.

I slid off my shoes and pulled off my socks. Next, I pulled down my shorts and boxers in one swift motion, exposing my semi-hard cock. I was quickly growing as I anticipated what I was about to see and what was about to happen. I removed the last article of clothing I had on and then took four or five steps toward the shower stall. I took a deep breath and then gently pulled the shower curtain open slightly. Steph had her back to me and looked like she was rinsing her hair. She could not see me, which was a perfect scenario for me.

Her body looked so good as the water ran down her. Her sun-kissed skin glistened as the water drops fell down her body. Her ass looked so juicy from the angle I had, I just wanted to bite into it as if she was a juicy peach. I once again took another deep breath, pulled the curtain a little more open, and slid my way into the stall. I stepped up and pressed my body against hers. My large cock pressed into her lower back/upper ass as I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her body against my chest.

"Oh my god, Phil, what are you do....," she started to say.

"Ssshhh," I said as I put my finger to her lips to quiet her. "I want you, Steph, I've never wanted anyone more in my life. I want to show you how I feel. I want to make you feel good in more ways than one babe," I whispered into her ear.

I then moved my lips to her neck where I started to kiss her up and down. I moved my mouth to her right ear lobe and nibbled on it before taking my tongue and flicking it around her ear and the side of her neck. I felt her body relax and her tension release as I continued kissing her neck. She then spun around in my arms and looked into my eyes.

"I've wanted this for a while, I just didn't know how to convey that to you," Steph said as she continued to stare into my eyes. "I want you and I want this weekend to be ours."

She then pushed her body hard into mine. My cock was now pressing firmly into her upper groin. Her breasts were pushed firmly against my chest. I leaned down towards her and our lips met in a passionate embrace. We began to kiss wildly, our tongues danced in each other's mouths. She began to let out sexy little moans as we made out under the hot shower water pouring over our bodies. I felt her hand navigate down to my waist, across my groin, and to my throbbing hard cock. She wrapped her hand around my shaft and began to slowly stroke me. Her hand felt so good wrapped around my nine-inch cock. I went and returned the favor and slid my right hand down between her legs and began to rub her tight wet pussy. She had a cute little landing strip above her tucked pussy lips. I spread her slit with my fingers and found her swollen clit and began to rub her pleasure button.

We broke our kiss and began to laugh and giggle about what was happening. We decided to mix in some soap and lather up each other's bodies. She cleaned me and I cleaned her, but damn, we were about to get dirty again after this shower! Once we rinsed off the suds, we shut off the water, grabbed our towels, and quickly dried off. We quickly moved into the bedroom where Steph jumped on the bed and signaled for me to come to join her. I jumped up and slid myself between her thighs as we began to make out again. As we kissed, I went and slid my hand between her thighs and found her clit again. I took two fingers and began to swirl around her love button. I broke my kiss and started to peck up and down her neck, then her chest. I then worked my way to her perky, beautiful 32Cs. I wrapped my mouth around her right tit and began to suck, meanwhile I added a third finger to her clit and began to firmly rub her.

"Mmm, yes, Phil, suck my nipples, please suck my nipples," she moaned.

I bounced back and forth between her perfect tits, working over each nipple until each was so erect they could cut glass. Her pussy had become soaked from me working over her clit which lead me to take my three fingers and slide down her slit until I found her opening and slowly penetrated her. My fingers slid slickly into her warm wet cunt until I was knuckle-deep.

"Oh fuck! Yes, baby, finger my little pussy," she growled

I began to finger fuck her hard and fast, all three fingers filling her up and stretching her. In and out, faster and faster, she was leaking everywhere!

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm going to cum, oh my god," she squealed, "Make me cum, baby, make me cum!"

I started sucking her nipples hard, bouncing back and forth as my fingers pounded her cunt. Her body began to shiver as she built up to her orgasm. Her pussy locked a death grip around my fingers and she exploded with a powerful, body-shaking orgasm. She let out some of the loudest moans I had ever heard as she quivered from her powerful release. I collapsed to her side and let her begin to recover and relax from what just happened.

"You are amazing, you have no fucking idea," she said as she was trying to capture her breath.

"I've heard that before," I laughed, "You haven't seen anything yet, baby, just wait and see what I have in store for you."

She flashed a big smile in my direction and moved in to plant a passionate kiss on my lips. We began to gently make out, enjoying each other's presence as she continued to recover. She then reached down and began to stroke my cock. Her hand felt so good wrapped around my shaft. She then started to kiss down my chest, past my belly, and down to my groin. She worked her lips and gave me sweet kisses all around my inner groin. My anticipation was building to feel her mouth wrapped around my cock. She then looked up at me with seductiveness in her eyes and began to lick my balls as she stroked me. Fuck! It felt so damn good having her playing with my nuts. After some soft licking, she took turns taking each ball in her mouth.

"God damn, Steph, keep sucking my balls, fuck, it feels so good," I groaned.

Steph saw the pleasure all over my face and gave me a devilish look. She then opened wide and took both balls into her mouth and began to suck.

"Oh my god, oh my god, you dirty little slut," I growled out.

She let my balls out of her mouth, "You're not the only one with tricks."

She then turned my cock into a lollipop and began to lick up and down my shaft. She was making love to my cock with her mouth. After working my cock like that for a few minutes, she gave me what I wanted and popped my meat in her mouth. She began to bob her head quickly up and down making my dick disappear. Two or three inches at first, then five or six inches, and finally all nine inches at once. Watching Steph take nine inches in and out of her mouth on every bob was a sight to see. I mean, Jeni could do it too, but Steph did it with such ease. Steph then began massaging my nuts as she sucked me off. It felt so fucking good, I was battling blowing my load after her bobbing on my knob for a few minutes.

Steph took a minute to catch her breath. Her chin was covered in slobber and it was dripping down her chest and stomach. My cock and balls were soaked and fuck did it ever turn me on. She quickly spat on my dick then took both hands around my shaft and began to jack me off hard and fast.

"I want you to cum for me, baby, I want to swallow all of your load," she directed.

"Keep stroking just like that, baby, I will blow my load for you, baby," I shot back.

Her hands continued to work nice and fast, as my body began to tense up. My legs began to shake and my toes began to curl. Steph saw my warning signs and quickly put her mouth around the head of my cock. She quickly sucked up and down on my cockhead as she continued jacking me off with both hands.

"Here it comes, here it comes, baby! Oh, fuck!!" I shouted

As those words slipped from my mouth, I lifted my groin and unleashed a huge load. Spurt after spurt of my hot load was blasting off down Steph's throat. She kept sucking me until the last drop was released from my dick. She then, like a good girl opened her mouth and showed me a huge pool of my cum on her tongue. She closed her mouth and swallowed in one big gulp, then worked a sexy smile across her face.

"Thanks for feeding my baby," she purred.

I completely collapsed on the bed as it had been several weeks since I came that hard. What a way to start the second semester of college!

"I am so happy this happened, I think we've both been meaning for it, but the timing seems right now," Steph said.

"We had our bumps in the road, but I agree," I replied. "I tossed all my shit in the bedroom and feel like an ass that Kev has to deal with it. How about I go organize that and come back in like forty minutes?"

"Sounds good, baby, I'm gonna get cleaned up myself, and I'll see you soon," she replied.

I grabbed my clothes, threw on the bare essentials, and sprinted to my room. Soon as I got there I started emptying my bags, putting my clothes away and my essentials where they needed to go. Kev saw my enthusiasm and knew exactly what happened.

"You lucky fuck," he laughed. "First Jeni, now Steph, god damn, man."

"Hey man, you're the one choosing to be in a relationship. You could be doing this to you know," I rebutted.

"I know, but I guess I'm just going to live it through you," he said.

I finished getting my clothes put away, set up my video game system, got my computer charging, and a few other odds and ends squared away. I looked at the clock and had a few minutes to spare, I jumped into the shower for a quick refresh. I threw on some boxers after and sped my way down the hall.

Steph had the main suite door cracked open, I slid my way inside, closed and locked it. I walked into her room and around the corner Steph was doggie style on her futon couch, wearing only a pair of four-inch, open-toed black stilettos and nothing else.

MaiteGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaiteGrey

"You like what you see, baby," she asked as she wiggled her beautiful naked ass at me.

I didn't respond with words, I just immediately went to the floor at the edge of the couch and buried my face deep into her snatch. I started licking her pink swollen lips, spread them gently with my fingers, and plunged my tongue inside her pussy. I squirmed my tongue around inside her, trying to drink in all the juice from her that I could. I took my right hand and slapped her right ass cheek a few times, letting her know who was boss. I took my left hand and did the same thing. I now had both her ass cheeks in the palms of my hands and began to firmly squeeze them as I popped my tongue in and out of her pussy. I also liked watching her perfect asshole open and close as I pulled those cheeks apart. I needed to eat her ass, that was for sure. I spread her ass cheeks apart a little bit and took my tongue and started to lick her rim.

"Oh fuck! Oh my god!" she yelled out, "Oh please keep doing that, baby, please keep licking my ass."

I got my sign of approval and went to town on her beautiful puckered browneye. I licked all around her rim, making it nice and wet. I then went and spread her cheeks a little wider open so that her asshole began to stretch open, as soon as I got it far enough, I plunged my tongue deep inside that asshole. Popping it in and out over and over. She started to squirm and shake a bit the deeper I got.

"Holy fuck, oh my god, yes, keep going, please keep going," she moaned loudly.

I moved my hands inside her ass cheeks and pulled her open. I, with all the force I could muster plunged my tongue into her rapid-fire style. In and out over and over I was tasting and pleasing that beautiful butt. Even more so, I took my right hand and slid two fingers deep inside her leaking snatch. Popping those fingers in and out along with her being tongue-fucked in the ass about sent her over the edge. I then took my thumb and found her swollen clit and began to forcibly rub it while eating her and fingering her. This poor girl was about to break from all the sensations she was feeling.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, right there, don't fucking stop right there," she squealed in pleasure as her body began to visibly shake.

I felt her cunt grip tightly around my fingers. Her legs began to quake and I knew this girl was about to fucking explode. She started to let out high-pitched wails of pleasure and her juices rushed all over my fingers and her cunt lips. She was dripping all over the futon couch. She just kept releasing sounds and cum for the next minute until her body released one final shudder and collapsed on the couch.

"What the fuck, holy fuck, I don't even know what to say," she managed to let slip out as she was breathing heavily. "Your fucking tongue and fingers are magic, like legit fucking magic. If your cock is half as good, then I don't know what to do."

I grabbed a seat next to her and let her rest her head on my chest as she threw her left arm and leg over my body. I wanted to give her a good chance to recover because she had yet to receive this nine-incher. I'd never fucked someone so short and tiny, remembering she was barely 5'0". This cock was going to stretch her and work her like nobody before.

I got up and went to the mini-fridge in the main suite area and got us a couple of bottles of water, when I came back in Steph was in the middle of the room, still in her heels, squatting down and waiting. I knew exactly what we were about to do. I handed her a bottle, she cracked it open and took a couple of big sips, then put it down. I took a couple more steps so that my cock was a few inches from her squatting face. She grabbed my boxers and pulled them down quickly, only to find a nine-inch erect cock vigorously flying out at her. She immediately, with no hands, wrapped her mouth around my cock head and began to sip and suck away. First just a couple of inches and within a minute, the whole damn thing. I had my hands at my sides, she reached out with hers, grabbed both my hands and placed them on the sides of her head. She stopped sucking and looked up at me with half-filled teary eyes. She just squatted there with her mouth wide open, about four inches of my cock already inside, eyes looking up at me and freshly placed hands on the sides of her head. I knew exactly what she wanted me to do.

With a quick kick of my engine, I started to impale her skull and throat fuck her mouth. The sound of her gagging and gasping for air as she had nine inches ramming her throat filled the room. Never once did she move her eyes from looking right into mine as I used her throat for my pleasure. She had full streams of tears rolling down her cheeks as I did my work. She placed her hands on my ass cheeks and pulled me in deeper on every thrust. Every thirty or forty seconds, I would pull out to give her some air and then get right back to work. This went on for quite a few minutes until she tapped out and needed some relief. She grabbed the bottle of water and took some huge swigs. I grabbed a couple of tissues and handed them to her so she could wipe her eyes and try to clean some of the spit and slobber that had poured out all over her chin and chest.

She then stood up and kissed me. We passionately made out for the next few minutes in the middle of the room. We were both reaching around and grabbing each other's bodies and sex organs. After a few minutes, we broke our kiss, she grabbed my hand and we walked ten or so steps over to the bed. She then proceeded to lay on her back and spread wide open for me.

"Please take off my heels, baby, and then this pussy can be all yours," she said in a seductive tone.

I went and removed the heel from her right foot first. She had beautifully pedicured toes staring me in the face. I went and took my time unbuckling her heel and removing it. I then started to suck on her sexy toes, something I had never done before, but at this moment, I was so turned on, that I wanted to try. I then went to her left foot, where I once again slowly unbuckled and removed the shoe and then sucked on her toes again. She watched me do this with the naughtiest look on her face. With both shoes off and her sexy toes sucked, it was now time for the main event.

She looked down at my cock, all nine inches standing at attention, almost six inches in girth ready to make her stretch. I had once had Jeni call my cock a Red Bull can because that's what it reminded her of. Steph's eyes were focused on it. I planted myself between her thighs and slowly worked my cock head to her lips. I gently grabbed my shaft and slowly started rubbing it through her lips, every couple of rubs through I would slap it against her cunt. I found her swollen clit and began to rub my head on it making her and I both let out moans of pleasure.

"Please put it in me, baby. I have no clue how it's going to fit, but please fuck me with that perfect cock," she whispered at me.

With her request, I slowly began the journey and slid my cock head through her lips and into her soaking wet hole. Even just getting one or two inches of my head in I could already tell this was going to be the tightest, most snug pussy I have ever been in. Her pussy slowly sucked me in, one inch, three inches, five inches and onward.

"Slide it in slowly until you get every inch in me and then let it sit there a minute," she commanded.

Her wish was going to be granted as I finished sliding myself in her over the next minute. All nine hard inches were now inside her. I'm pretty sure I could see my cock pushing into her stomach with how deep I was. I leaned in and began to make out with her while my cock sat in her as she wanted. Next thing you know I feel her doing Kegel squeezes with her pussy around my shaft. Holy fuck, this felt amazing. She was flexing her cunt around my shaft and giving it a massage with her pussy muscles.

"Holy fucking Christ, that feels amazing," I shouted in pleasure.

She saw my face and heard my proclamation and kept going, just harder and faster. Her muscles kept squeezing around my thunderous cock and it felt so damn good. No girl had ever done this, but from now on they must. This went on for several minutes. We just continued to sparingly make out and stare into each other's eyes as she did this.

"Now it's time for you to fuck me like the nasty slut I am," she said with a devilish look on her face.

With those words, I quickly obliged and began to slide my whole shaft in and out of her at a decent pace. On every thrust, I felt her pussy giving my cock a death grip. She was so fucking tight, I had no clue how I was going to last more than a few minutes. I began to pick up my pace as I reached my right hand behind her head and pulled it forward giving me some leverage to plow into her. I looked down at my cock as it was plowing in and out and it was starting to get covered with thick white cream. Oh my god, she was a creamer!! The harder I pounded, the more cream came out and covered my cock.

"Fuck, baby, you are so fucking tight and you never told me you were a creamer," I groaned

"Baby, I didn't know I was a creamer, I've never had a dick as big as yours, this is a first," she moaned back. "Let me taste my cream, baby."

I pulled my cock out of her and backed away from the bed, she quickly dropped to her knees and placed my cream-covered shaft in her mouth. She kept sucking until every drop of cream was gone.

"Oh my, I am so sweet, have a taste," she giggled

She then spun around and leaned over her bed. I squatted down and buried my face in her cunt. She was right, her cream was very sweet and had semen-like consistency, but it tasted fucking great. I then stood back up and slid my throbbing rod deep inside her from behind. I grabbed her hair with my left hand and pulled her head back as I began to lay into her. I looked down and saw her pussy lips suction cupping around my dick. Her pussy flaps and skin were suctioned to my shaft. The view was amazing as each stroke stretched her more and more. I took my free right hand and began to slap her ass cheeks.

"You're my little fuck slut. I am going to beat this pussy all fucking weekend whenever I want, baby," I sternly groaned.

"Yes, baby, I am your little slut and you better fill up all my holes this weekend," she replied in a breathy tone.

I think I heard her right, she said ALL her holes. Well, there was only one way to find out, as I took my right hand and moved it over her asshole. I stopped penetrating her for a moment and spat a couple of times on her asshole which also had some pussy cream on it. I then went and put my thumb over her puckered hole and slid it all the way in on one swift push.

"Fuck, baby, yes, finger my ass as you fuck this pussy," she growled.

I began to plow into her again as I used my thumb to fuck her asshole. She was consistently letting out loud long moans and short screams of pleasure. I was groaning like a mad man as fucking her holes was magical. I pulled my thumb from her ass and instead slid my index finger in instead, after a couple more minutes I slid my middle finger in her ass as well. This girl was getting stuffed by a massive cock in her snatch and two fingers in her asshole and she was loving every minute. As much fun as I was having, I was getting close, I wanted to spray my load and do it soon.

"Baby, I am so close to cumming, fuck, where do you want it," I asked loudly

"In my ass, I want you to shove your cockhead in my ass just as you are about to cum," she replied

Hearing that made me pound her cunt even harder. I pulled my fingers out of her ass, which now had a nice little gape to it. I grabbed her waist with both hands and began to pound her as fast as I could without breaking her in half.

"Oh my god, baby, here it comes, I am going to cum in that tight ass," I yelled as I was about to pop

"Do it, baby, please do it, fill my ass with all that cum," she moaned back.

Another thirty seconds of pussy pounding ensued and then I pulled out and shoved three inches into her asshole and unloaded with a solid twelve or thirteen pumps of cum.

"Oh my fucking god! Holy shit! Yes, baby," she screamed in pleasure "Fuck my ass, please go all the way and fuck my ass."

Those words turned my motor back on, I shoved the rest of my hung cock into her tight puckered asshole. She let out yelps of pleasure and pain as my cock thrust deep inside that ass. I fought threw the sensitivity my cock was experiencing from just blowing my load inside her. As I started to beat her asshole, it began oozing out my cum, as my cock was covered in my hot thick seed.

"Holy fuck, holy fuck, fight through, baby, keep fucking my tight little asshole, shit you are so deep, oh my fucking god," she squealed in pleasure.

I had never cum and continued to fuck in my life, but my cock was still fucking hard and still pounding. I pulled my cock out of her ass, exposing a nicely gaped asshole. I pulled her upward and grabbed her hand and walked to the couch. I sat down and had her get on top of me.

"Pick a hole baby," I told her as she began to straddle me.

She grabbed onto my dick and positioned it right into her freshly gaped asshole and sat right down on it taking at least half of it in one quick motion. She repositioned herself so that she was straddling me on her tippy toes and riding my rock-hard cock deep in her ass. She wrapped her arms around my neck as she bounced, whispering dirty shit into my ears as she rode. She was so fucking good, taking all of me on every fucking bounce. I was close to cumming again as her ass was just so damn tight and perfect.

"I'm going to nut again," I growled into her ear. "Where do you want this load love?"

"Same place, baby, same fucking place," she whispered back

I put my hands on her waist and began to move her up and down on my cock. I was now thrusting up into her as she bounced creating a vacuum of suction into her ass. My balls began to tighten and my body began to tense up as I let out grunts and groans of ecstasy. She started bouncing even harder as she wanted this load bad and I gave her exactly what she wanted as I pulled her down hard and held my shaft as deep as it could go and unloaded another round of thick deep cum shots into her beaten ass. Pump after pump was filling her gaping asshole and she loved every moment of it. She had cum right around when I did, her legs were weak and she crumbled on top of me with my cock still in her ass. We sat there for a few minutes just holding each other, covered in sweat, not moving or removing my bone from her body. Once we did move, I slowly pulled out my still semi-erect cock and a huge rush of pearly white cum leaked from her hole. I stood up as she bent over so I could admire my work of giving her a double anal creampie. Her ass was still decently gaped, and my cum was leaking out all over her soaked pussy lips.

I helped her up off the couch and we went to the restroom together. I turned on one of the shower stalls and got in as she went to one of the toilets to empty out my mess. She soon joined me in the shower, where we stood under the water and passionately embraced each other for several minutes. Just like how we started the night, we cleaned each other off, then headed to the bed where we cuddled up for the rest of the evening.

It had finally happened, what I had been wanting since I laid eyes on this girl in August. It was everything I had expected and more. As we lay in bed that evening, we cuddled each other, would randomly start passionate make-out sessions and would touch each other's pleasure zones. We still had another whole day alone together on Saturday, which I fully planned to use to please her in any way possible.

Published 
Written by Pms3190
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments