Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Cougar Fucks A Young Doctor For Her Cuckold Husband

"Dr. Smith uses her position of power over Dr. Smith and fucks him for her cuckold husband."

117
16 Comments 16
4.7k Views 4.7k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Author's Notes

"Mostly true story, believe it or not, of something that happened in my younger days. I am seduced by an older woman who holds professional power over me. <p> [ADVERT] </p>One thing leads to another, and her husband finds me fucking her. He liked to watch."

It was about twelve years ago. I had just finished residency and was an eager young doc. I had been a member of various professional academies for a number of years, and I was recently given an opportunity to serve on a committee. This was a big deal for a young doctor and can often be a career steppingstone. Although this committee was relatively minor in the Academy, it was a big deal for me at the time. Needless to say, I was stoked.

I flew to Chicago, where the committee meeting was being held in one of the iconic downtown hotels. There were about eight of us on my committee and I was the youngest by about a decade or so. We met in the morning and the meeting was over by eleven o’clock. Personally, I thought it was a bit stupid to meet in person for a three-hour meeting, but I was just one small cog in a larger machine. The Academy was holding many other committee meetings in the hotel throughout the week in addition to the executive leadership board meeting.

My flight did not leave until eight that evening, so I decided to hang out in the hotel for the day. It was much better to hang out in the posh digs of the hotel than the crowded airport. I was sitting in the lobby looking at my phone when I saw the committee chair sitting across the room. She was in her late fifties and looked particularly good for her age. In addition to being committee chair, she was also the President of the entire damn Academy!

Although we sat on the same committee, I doubted that she even noticed me. She was the Academy President, and I had just completed my residency, for God’s sake. Wanting to maintain professional decorum, I crossed the lobby and introduced myself.

I cleared my throat and said, “Dr. Smith? Hi, I am Dr. Jones. I am on the XYZ committee with you. I just wanted to stop by to introduce myself.” Of course, the names have been changed for obvious reasons.

Dr. Smith looked at me and said, “Dr. Jones, of course! So good to see you again. What are you doing here in the lobby?”

I told her that my plane did not leave until later that evening, and I was going to hang out in the hotel for a while to kill time. We chatted for a while about mundane issues in our profession and about the Academy. Her name was Samantha, but she told me to call her Sam.

Hot Damn! I was not only on a first name basis with the Academy president, but I was also on a nickname basis with her. I told her my name was John.

I asked Sam about her ascension to President of the Academy. She proceeded to tell me that she had been a member of the Academy for over twenty years and got her start in much the same way that I was doing now. Sam then noted that she had been coming to the same hotel for the past decade and that it was one of her favorites in Chicago.

After chatting a while longer, Sam abruptly stood and said, “I’ll be right back. Don’t go anywhere.”

I stayed put and went back to checking out my phone. Sam returned a few minutes later and handed me something. It was a card key to her hotel room.

“If you are going to be here all day, there is no reason for you to stay in the lobby. I have a suite upstairs with an attached living room. There is a pullout sofa bed if you would like to take a nap.”

I was taken aback by what was happening. This attractive older woman gives me a key to her hotel room and is talking about pullout sofa beds? What the hell is this, “The Graduate” in real life?

Sam then proceeded to tell me that she was alone for the day as her husband was not expected in until later that evening.

Ok, now things just ramped up a notch. Key to the room. Pullout sofa bed. Husband away for the day. I was trying to piece this puzzle together. Am I interpreting these innuendos correctly, or is this woman just being nice to me? My gut went with the former over the latter.

Sam noted that she was going to head upstairs to change for a workout at the hotel gym. She said I was welcome to use the room. She even suggested that I take a hot shower and a nap before heading out for my flight later in the day. With that, she looked me in the eyes and reiterated her room number. Then she was gone.

I sat in the lobby for a few minutes, frozen in my chair. I could not believe what had just happened. Perhaps I was taking this the wrong way. I called my buddy from residency and told him about my current situation. I needed advice.

“Dude, do you think she was coming on to me or just being nice?” I queried my pal, seeking his counsel.

Laughter bellowed through the phone and he said, “Bro, she totally wants to fuck! What are you going to do?”

As we chatted, I went to the hotel bar and slammed a pair of double whiskeys. I needed to calm my nerves. I had a girlfriend at the time, but it was nothing particularly serious. In addition to thinking about her, I thought about my career. If this was just Sam being nice, I have nothing to worry about. If she invited me up to the room for sex and I ghost her, that is likely the end of my career in the Academy. No more committee memberships. No speaking at conferences. I would be blackballed.

I looked at my watch and saw that nearly forty-five minutes had passed since Sam headed upstairs. The whiskeys had taken effect, and I was feeling better. A plan hatched in my brain.

With the time that had elapsed, I figured that Sam would be working out by now. I could head up to the room and leave her a note. “Thanks for inviting me up to the room...Sorry I missed you…yada yada yada…”  This would show that I did not spurn her invitation and allow me to save face.

My heart raced as I opened the door to Sam’s hotel room. I half expected this sexy older woman to be standing in the doorway in a negligee but was relieved to find no one home. I pulled my carryon into the room and closed the door behind me. The room was a nice corner suite with quite a view. I found the ubiquitous hotel pen and paper to write my note. After penning my apology, I set it on the table and strolled through the suite, admiring the amazing city view.

As I was taking in the scenery, the door behind me opened. Sam entered with her sweaty workout clothes. “Ah, Dr. Jones! You made it! I was hoping you would come.”     

Shit! This was not in my plan!

“Hey, Dr. Smith,” I said, and she abruptly cut me off.

“Now, now. I told you it was Sam,” Dr. Smith interjected and smiled at me.

I smiled back and said, “Yes, Sam. Thank you for inviting me up. I grabbed a drink at the bar and was a bit delayed.”

Sam told me not to worry, and that there was a bottle of champagne on the bar. She instructed me to open it and pour a few glasses for the two of us.

Sam headed to the bathroom and said, “I am going to take a shower. Just look at me! I am sweating like a pig! Please make yourself at home.”

I heard the shower start and could not believe what was happening. Was the freaking President of my Academy, one of the most powerful persons in my profession, naked in the shower? She was nearly thirty years older than I was, but she still looked pretty hot in a bookish sort of way. I needed another drink, so I downed a glass of champagne.

“Dr. Jones, can you lend me a hand for a sec?” Sam called out for me, and my stomach dropped.

I entered the bathroom expecting to see Sam naked, but she was still hidden from view in the large walk-in shower.

“Will be you be a dear and hand me a towel?” cooed Sam from inside the shower.

  “No problem,” I said, and I proceeded to hand her a towel around the corner.

I was stunned when Sam appeared from the shower. For a woman in her mid to late fifties, she was still pretty toned. Water dripped from her hard nipples and rivulets ran down her body to her neatly trimmed pussy. I quickly averted my eyes and handed over the towel.

“Dr. Jones, I know that you are well versed in female anatomy. There is no need to look away. We are both adults here.” Sam walked towards me and took the towel from my outstretched hand.

I looked at her and said, “You are right. Sorry about that, Dr. Smith.”

Without warning, her hand was on my cock and balls. She squeezed hard. “I told you to call me Sam.”

She squeezed even harder, leaned to my ear, and whispered, “Now, what is my name?”

My nuts felt like they were going to explode in her hands. It wasn’t as bad as getting kicked in the balls, but it was damn close. I gritted my teeth and said, “Sam, your name is Sam.”

Sam released her grip on my manly parts and coyly said, “Very good, Dr. Jones.”

KylieNoah1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KylieNoah1

The release of her grip did wonders for the pressure on my scrotum. I caught my breath again.

Sam put her arms around my neck, her face close to mine. She said, “Do you like what you see, Dr. Jones?”

I won’t lie. Having a wet naked woman draped all over me was giving me a raging hard on. My lips were dry from my nervousness. I licked them and said, “Yes. Very much.”

Sam’s hand went back to my cock, only this time it was not to punish me. She felt my hard member through my pants and said, “I can see that.”

Sam rubbed my cock and said, “We are going to the bed, and you are going to fuck me. Just how old are you Dr. Jones?”

I gasped a bit with her hand on my dick and said, “Thirty-one.”

Sam purred, “Mmm, thirty-one. You should be able to go for a long time. This is going to be fun.”

Sam grabbed the lapel of my sports coat and led me to the bedroom. We stood next to the bed and she kissed me on the lips. Her tongue invaded my mouth with force. I relented and opened to accept her. Our tongues intermingled and I took off my jacket. As we continued to kiss, Sam unbuttoned my shirt, and it was quickly shed.

Sam then dropped to her knees, her face mere inches from my crotch. She playfully looked up at me and began to unbutton my pants. I remember thinking to myself that I could not believe the President of our Academy was about to suck my dick! After pulling my pants down to my knees, Sam tugged on my underwear and my cock nearly hit her in the face when it sprang forth.

She grabbed my dick with one hand and seductively licked it from stem to stern. When she reached the head, she playfully swirled her tongue on the tip to take in my pre-cum. She swallowed and then took me into her mouth. Her velvety lips felt amazing on my cock. I could tell that she had done this many times before as she bobbed between my legs. I closed my eyes and let out a soft moan. My hands reached for the back of her head, and she picked up her pace. Having this powerful woman suck me felt indescribable.

Sam released my cock from her mouth to come up for air. A shiny string of pre-cum stretched from my dick to her lips. She rolled her tongue over her lips to taste me and then stroked my cock a few times.

Sam stood and pushed me hard in the chest to make me fall back onto the bed. I quickly removed my shoes and remaining clothing. She climbed on top of me and straddled my face. Her pussy was wet with excitement, and I could see her juices glisten on the folds of her labia and the neatly trimmed hair of her bush. She lowered her body, and her wet pussy was on my mouth. I could instantly taste her pungent nectar on my lips. I licked and sucked as she ground her hips into my face. My tongue probed as far as possible into her vagina, and she bucked furiously. I couldn’t tell if she was trying to fuck my face or suffocate me with her pussy! Sam moaned and continued her assault on me.

I heard the hotel room door open, and I pulled my face from Sam’s box.

“Holy shit! Someone is here!” I said in a panic.

“Don’t worry, that is my husband, Bob.” Sam replied quite nonchalantly.

“Your husband?! I thought you said he wasn’t due in until tonight!”

Sam giggled and said, “Oops, I lied. Don’t worry, he likes to watch.”

Sam then dropped her wet pussy back onto my face and resumed grinding into me. Her weight held me down on the bed and I figured that I had to trust her. My tongue resumed its duties of tasting Sam’s inner fruit.

With Sam’s cunt on my face, I could not see Bob, but I could hear his interaction with his wife.

“Looks like you got yourself a young one this time, baby,” Bob noted to Sam.

Sam continued fucking my face and said, “Mmm, early thirties. He is going to fuck me so good.”

As I was lying on the bed with Sam sitting on my face, Bob had a full view of my cock and said, “Decent sized cock. He should be a good lay.”

I began to relax a little upon hearing this. If Bob was going to throttle me for being with his wife, it would have already happened.

Sam purred to her husband, “Do you want to watch me fuck this hard young cock, baby?”

Bob said, “You know I do, you dirty slut” and I heard the zipper on his pants come undone. I prayed to God that he did not try any bi-action with me. Not that I have anything against it, but it just is not my cup of tea.

Sam pulled off my face and I was happy to catch my breath. I looked across the bed and saw Bob sitting in a chair stroking his cock. Bob was older than Sam, looking to be in his early to mid-sixties. He was a distinguished looking man who apparently liked to watch other men fuck his wife.

Sam moved her hips down towards mine and then whispered into my ear, “That was great, Dr. Jones. Now I am going to ride your cock. I want you to fuck me hard.” She kissed me and as she pulled away, I could see her licking her own juices off her lips.

Sam grabbed my cock and positioned it between the lips of her pussy. She slowly lowered herself down and I could feel the head of my cock work past the muscles at the entrance of her vagina. Sam was sopping wet, so I slid into her with relative ease.

When she took the length of me into her, Sam let out a moan and said, “Dr. Jones! Your cock feels so good!” She wasted no time in riding me. This was a hard fuck. There was no passionate lovemaking here. Sam rocked her hips hard and pressed her clit into me as she rode me like a stallion.

My God, I wanted to cum, but I knew she would be disappointed if I prematurely blew my load. I started retracing arterial anatomy to distract myself. Superior thyroid artery…Ascending pharyngeal artery….Lingual artery…Facial artery…Thankfully, this was working. Some think about baseball statistics to keep from cumming. I, on the other hand, retrace anatomy.

Sam’s cunt felt so good as she bounced repeatedly on me. With my fear of ejaculating subsiding, I grasped her hips and thrust into her. Sam squealed and her fingernails dug into my chest. I felt the muscles of her pussy tighten, and she grunted when her orgasm took hold. Sam collapsed onto my chest, and I could hear her heavy breathing.

I was still hard as a rock and figured that Bob wanted a show, so I pulled out of his wife and went to the back of her. I pushed her down on all fours and prepared to take her from behind. I looked over at Bob, who continued to stroke his erect penis. It was a bit weird to make eye contact with him, but when I did, he gave me a nod, which I took as permission to fuck his wife doggystyle.

The folds of Sam’s pussy dripped with her cum and made my entrance easy. I grabbed her hips and wasted no time slamming into her pussy from behind.

As I penetrated her, Sam moaned, “Oh fuck!” and I quickly went to work. I could hear sloshing sounds as my dick reciprocated repeatedly into her wet cunt. Harder and harder I thrusted until the rhythmic sounds of flesh slapping flesh filled the room.

Sam may have been a powerful woman in the professional world, but she was putty in my hands at the moment. Sam moaned repeatedly as the head of my cock rubbed her G-spot. Bob suddenly appeared before his wife and stuck his cock in front of her face. Sam, Dr. Smith as she was known to her colleagues in the profession, took the hard dick into her mouth and was now being spit roasted like a piece of meat. Bob did not last long and pulled out to blow his load onto his pretty wife’s face.

This sent Sam over the edge, and her legs quivered as she came once again. With everyone satisfied, it was now my turn and I could feel my balls tighten as they prepared to release their wares. My cock throbbed and twitched. I quickly pulled out and shot my load onto Sam’s back and ass. Yes, there was no condom here. Sam was well past childbearing age so I was not worried.

We all sat, catching our breath on the hotel bed.

“Dr. Jones, that was amazing,” Sam breathlessly cooed as she lay in a puddle of her own cum. Bob’s cum was streaked down her face and I will never forget the sight.

I looked at the clock on the wall and noted that it was getting close to my flight time. I took a quick shower and changed back into my clothes. It was a bit awkward saying goodbye to Bob as I had just fucked his wife in front of him, but he seemed to take it in stride. Sam kissed me on the cheek and told me to have a safe flight.

When my friend later asked what transpired that fateful day, I told him nothing and that I simply headed to the airport. This was our little secret. The funny thing is, whenever I see Dr. Smith at our conferences nowadays, she just smiles and walks on by. I, however, always see her cum covered face in my mind and I smile back at her.

Published 
Written by TheDoc
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments