Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Awakening My Cuckold Desires

"My wife and I take an unexpected plunge into the world of cuckolding."

184
31 Comments 31
18.3k Views 18.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Competition Entry: Spring Forward

Me

I have had the urge to suck my cock since I was a teenager. Frustrated by countless futile attempts to reach my cock with my mouth, the need slowly diminished to a rare fantasy during self-pleasuring. Ah, I do enjoy pleasuring myself regularly, as I usually cum at least twice a day and on very horny days up to 5. Needless to say, I am a very horny man. As I approached my fifties, the craving to suck cock had returned. This led me to watching gay porn, but the gay vibe was not turning me on, so I kept searching until I came across bi and cuckold porn. My fantasies became filled with scenarios of sharing my wife with a stranger, sucking his cock, eating her cream pie, and licking him clean until he is hard enough to fuck her again.

Bella

My wife is a statuesque woman, gracefully poised and exquisitely proportioned in her feminine assets. In public, people will often stop and admire the natural beauty of her face and sensual curves. She has elegant hands with long slender fingers, gorgeous feet, and her breasts fit perfectly in my hand. Although she always enjoyed sex, it lacked the spark one can only experience from the forbidden and perverse. These buried desires stirred within her but remained hidden from her awareness. Over time, she admitted wanting to be taken and ravaged, but felt no temptation to make it happen. The mental image of watching her surrender her body to a man driven by his unbridled carnal lust for her is the most erotic thing I have imagined. They became the rocket fuel, propelling my fantasies to an astronomical level.

The Club

One of the greatest risks I believe I have taken in my life is to share my once secreted fantasies with Bella. Many fears, doubts, and concerns troubled me about her reaction. What if she felt betrayed or disgusted by my perverse desires? Would she lose respect for my masculinity if she saw me on my knees sucking cock? The urge to share these desires with my wife kept building to an unbearable pressure. I waited to broach the subject while we were lost in a steamy love-making session. With my heart in my throat and butterflies bashing around in my stomach, I took the leap and shared one of my cuckold fantasies with her. She took it well and, to my delight, played along with my scenario. Turned on by our collective imaginations, we escalated our sex life to new heights. The only proviso being that she was not interested in making it real. She often said, “Even though the idea turns me on, I could never imagine having sex with another man.” The fantasies had set fire to our sexual relationship but as with all marriages, the spice becomes more challenging to find. Excited to intensify the thrill, we started imagining having sex while watching other couples doing the same. The intensity of this new element turned us on to the point of deciding to visit a sex club. We went with a mutual agreement to watch others having sex and use it to rouse the intensity of our love making.


With a shared blend of anxious apprehension and keen curiosity, we arrived at the club, united in our quest. As we wandered through the dance floor, lounge, and back rooms, I kept hoping to encounter blatant scenes of debauchery, orgies, and lustful moans emanating from shadowy corners. Although there was not much happening, the club felt charged with a carnal electricity. I slid my hand under Bella’s skirt to caress her shameless, naked pussy. She was dripping wet and moaned while I tickled her slippery clit. I pulled her into an impassioned kiss and then plunged my finger into her sizzling pussy. My cock was now partially erect, and I knew she was eager to be penetrated.

Pulling away from our steamy moment, we circled back to the entrance and spotted an attractive couple paying their entrance fee. The woman was dressed in white lingerie. She wore a tight corset which lifted her petite breasts to expose a hint of her alluring dark areola. The stockings hugging her long, slender legs were held up by a garter wrapped around her curved hips. The lacy triangle of her G-string shielded the mysteries of her pussy from view. Her handsome partner turned to look at us with his deep, piercing eyes and then whispered into her ear. My wife purposely walked behind them, brushing her arm against the woman’s bare ass. She looked at Bella and smiled. We continued into the club and ended up settling ourselves on a white leather couch in the lounge, which gave us a clear view of the dance floor and bar.

The couple followed us in and walked toward our couch. He sat on the far end, and she nestled in next to Bella in the middle. She introduced herself as Laura, and her boyfriend’s name was James. The usual chit chat ensued until Bella asked Laura why they had come to the club. Her honest reply stirred my loins while Bella moaned softly. “I want to know what it feels like to go down on a woman,” Laura confessed. Taking Bella’s moan as her cue, Laura placed her hand on my wife’s thigh and leaned in for a soft, sensual kiss. Watching their open mouths and swirling tongues so aroused me that I lowered my pants and began stroking my hardening cock. I looked across the couch to see that James was happily pleasuring himself.

Meanwhile, Laura had dropped to her knees and planted her face in my wife’s pussy. Bella has a neatly trimmed bush and keeps herself clean shaven below her clit. I love feeling her smooth pussy on my lips as I nuzzle her bush with my nose. She had her legs spread wide for Laura’s brazen assault on her clit. My wife turned to kiss me and whispered she was so horny she needed to kiss James. My approving smile was about to transform our fantasies into a long-awaited reality. I celebrated with erotic delight as I watched my beloved give herself to another man. Assaulted by Laura’s oral ministrations on her clit while keeping her lips locked to James, brought on her first orgasm. The waves rippled through her, making her legs quiver and quake with pleasure. Reveling from her accomplishment, Laura’s lustful gaze intensified my hardness as she crawled over to take my cock into her mouth. I closed my eyes and savoured the erotic sounds of Laura’s slurping and the rhythmic moaning coming from my wife. When I opened my eyes, Bella had her legs wrapped around James, screaming “Yes, that’s it, fuck me harder.”

MaiteGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaiteGrey

I noticed another man was standing beside Laura, stroking his cock in next to my face. I swallowed hard, priming  myself for this pivotal moment. My breath quickened at the sight of his rigid cock inches from my mouth. It was begging to be taken, sucked, and adored. Inhaling his musky odour carried me into a euphoric trance. Unconscious of my actions, I watched my hand reach out, grab this strange man’s cock, and pull him towards my hungry mouth. I felt his urgent masculine desire for penetration. He craved the euphoric bliss a man can only achieve when his turgid flesh is engulfed by a welling mouth. The first contact my lips made with his glans was exquisite. It was a dream come true. The sensual exhilaration of his silken head sliding across my wet lips exceeded my imaginings. Drool hung at the corner of my mouth as I licked the frenulum and then dipped my tongue into his urethra. I wanted to suck and swallow and stroke and devour his cock all at once. Everything went quiet in my head. Consumed by delirious lust and wanton desire, the only thing that mattered was my mouth servicing this stranger’s magnificent cock. Finally, after decades, I became a cocksucker, and I wanted more. I existed as his cock slut and felt no shame. I had entered a zone from which I sought no return.

I was now taking him all the way down my throat and fondling his engorged balls. This strange man thrusted his pelvis forward, driving his cock deeper into me. He became more earnest, focused solely on his pleasure. I surrendered to him, determined to swallow his burgeoning seed as the reward of my efforts. He thrust twice more, then his balls pulled up into his scrotum as his cock swelled and pulsed its pearly potion into my willing mouth. As the warm liquid coated my tongue, the delicious slippery texture took me over the edge as my orgasm flooded down Laura’s throat. I was impressed at my ability to cum while still sucking his cock. An emphatic grunt brought my senses back to my surroundings as James deposited his semen into my wife’s awaiting pussy. They fell into a passionate kiss and then he pulled away to sit by her feet. I guided the stranger’s cock to Laura and asked her to keep him hard and then knelt in front of James to clean his still semi-erect cock. I was rampant, abandoning myself to the now familiar fog leading me into cuckold heaven. It was my mission to lick, suckle, and clean his spent penis until I removed all evidence of their copulation.

The next incident sealed my future as a cuckold. I took a moment to admire my gorgeous wife sucking Laura’s breast while cum dripped from her pussy. Compelled by unleashed cuckold lust, I plunged my face into Bella’s cream filled pussy, lapping at her lover’s semen. His cum tasted more pungent and saltier, but the added ingredient of my wife’s nectar made it mouthwatering. I feasted on my first cuckold cocktail, taking my time to savour this treasured moment. The numerous years of fantasizing had paved the road to this momentous transition in my sexuality. A hidden secret was now revealed. The fears of shame, criticism and judgement evaporated with each stroke of my tongue. I wanted to penetrate her womb so I could absorb every drop of their fluids.

Having completed my task but failing to quench my lustful needs, I asked the other man to fuck my wife. He stepped out of his pants and kneeled between Bella’s open legs. Caught in a lustful gaze with my beloved, I kissed her to share the product of her carnal union with James. I then took this stranger’s cock and gave it a lingering suck. His hardness increased, and I knew he was ready to fuck my wife. I kissed the head, looked him in the eyes and said, “I want you to fuck my wife.” He stayed focused on my eyes as I guided him into her pussy. Laura and James fucked in tandem with my wife and her newest lover. My brain swooned with more fog and more cuckold nirvana. My lust filled mind could only focus on one thing: sex. The fucking, the thrusting, the moaning, the kissing, the touching, and the sounds of blissful orgasmic eruptions permeated my senses, stirring me at the core. Watching them lost in rapturous carnal pleasure exceeded any fantasy or porn. This was live porn.

Before the night was over, I had cleaned both men’s cocks again, but watching two women kiss while eating the creampies from their worn, satiated pussies, punctuated the experience. To cap things off, I fucked Bella, cleaned her pussy, and bid our newfound lovers goodnight. During the drive home, we talked about our unexpected, yet amazing, experience. Neither of us had ever felt hornier in our lives. It felt like we had stepped through a portal of sexual freedom into a world abundant with limitless pleasure. The past worries and concerns had become ridiculous. Freed from these anxieties, yet knowing we were treading in uncharted waters, we both admitted we wanted more.

Published 
Written by twinserpents
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments