Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fuckin' Intense

"My wife plays without me at the nude resort."

57
7 Comments 7
4.1k Views 4.1k
2.7k words 2.7k words

There’s a first time for everything. This story tells about the first time my wife had sex with another man, without me. It’s not about cheating, since I was aware it was happening, and I totally approved. Linda knew I’d like it, although I know she did it mainly for her own pleasure. It is probably the first time I realized just how much fun having a hot wife could be!

Linda and I planned a weekend camping trip to Sunshine Park Nudist Resort in Delaware. We would be sharing a campsite with our good friends, Bunny and Bill. We had all been in the “swinging” lifestyle for a few years, always swapping partners with other couples in the same room. Linda and I had played with Bunny & Bill before and were anxious to do it again.

We arrived at the resort on Friday night, and, after getting the campsite set up, we all played together in our friend's pop-up camper. It's always fun to play with this hot and sexy couple. Our friend’s camper and our tent were only a few feet away from each other at the campsite, but since their camper had two full-size beds, we played there. Linda and Bill started playing in the bed on one side of the camper, and I had fun with his wife, Bunny, on the other side. Bunny is quite a little hottie who loves to be fucked, but she is also a true mistress of blowjobs. I played with her little cupcake titties as she hungrily took my cock down to the base. My cock was far enough down her throat that she was able to lick my balls on the downstroke.  I was enjoying the sensation as I watched my wife on the other bed. I was thrilled to see Bill’s cock balls deep in Linda’s tight, compact pussy. Bill was lying on his back while Linda rode him like a jockey, her big tits bouncing up and down. Bill loves Linda’s tits, and his hands were all over them. As they fucked, Linda was emersed in pleasure, her eyes were closed as she ground her pussy against Bill’s pubic bone. She was so wet I could hear sloshing sounds between her groans. Watching this made me so aroused that I shot my load into Bunny’s mouth about the same time that Bill unloaded his balls deep inside Linda’s pussy. These were truly “Friends with Benefits.” We were never disappointed when we played with them. After everyone recovered, Linda and I went back to our own tent to spend the night. Tomorrow was sure to be another adventure.

The next day, we all walked down to the park’s pool. Bathing suits were not allowed in the pool, so everyone in the water was naked. It was common for the women to wear a wrap while walking on the patio or by the bar, but they seldom covered their tits. People-watching is a fine art in a place like this. So many beautiful body types are there to appreciate. Perfect bodies are very rare, but every woman’s body has something to admire, and I enjoyed watching them all. Quite a few people gave Linda a second look of admiration and that contributed to my pleasure.

We were having a wonderful time by the pool, talking to friends, having a few drinks at the adjoining bar, and lying in the sun. Linda looked awesome. Her full tits and ass bounced and jiggled as she moved about the patio sharing greetings and gossip with people we knew. In the pool, Linda and I struck up a casual conversation with a younger couple who were first-timers. They said they had always talked about going to a nude resort, and they were having a great time. They seemed like a nice couple, and were very attractive, but didn’t seem to be ready to play with others quite yet. We asked if they were going to the dance club later, and they said they might.  Linda and I had been planning to go to the club that evening and were really looking forward to some dancing and naughty play. “Maybe we’ll see you there,” said the husband. Unfortunately, we never saw them again.

Later that evening we got ready to go to the resort’s dance club. Everyone just referred to it as “the club.” Modeled after a 70s discotheque, there was a DJ, a dance floor, and a bar. The nudist resort custom dictated that people dress for the club.  Seeing people dressed in sexy, revealing clothing seemed to be even more exciting than seeing them totally naked. Like most of the other men, Bill and I dressed in neat sports clothes. The ladies dressed much sexier. Bunny wore a very slutty outfit with panties and a pushup bra with black lace stockings, and a garter belt. Linda wore a very short black dress that was very snug and clung to every curve. The neckline was very low to display her impressive cleavage. Of course, she wore nothing underneath. Before we left, Bill dropped his keys hoping Linda would bend over to pick them up. “Nice try, big guy.” She joked. “If I pick them up, we’ll never get to the club.”

When we arrived at the club, I got a vodka drink at the bar for Linda and a beer for myself. Bill and Bunny floated away to visit other friends. Linda and I danced a few dances with each other and then with other friends. I remember thinking how exciting it was to see my wife dance with other guys. After a few songs we decided to take a break and get another drink, but before we got there, we bumped into Charlie. We had briefly spoken with Charlie and his wife Veronica at the pool earlier in the day. They were friends of Bill and Bunny and had played with them in the past, but Linda and I had never been with them ourselves. Veronica was not with him that night. Charlie explained that Veronica had to leave early and that he was staying at the resort for the rest of the weekend.  I jokingly asked if he was planning on behaving himself while she was gone. He laughed and said, “She doesn’t care. We’re not exclusive.”

Charlie isn’t someone I’d have guessed Linda would be interested in. He was very muscular but didn’t have the perfect physique of a bodybuilder. He had the sturdy frame of a hardworking regular guy who rides a Harley. His head was shaved but kept a short well-kept beard. He came off as a little rougher than the tall, slim, sensitive guys Linda is generally drawn to but had a kind face.  I can never predict who Linda would take a liking to, but it quickly became clear that Linda was attracted to him.

After only a few minutes of small talk, I realized that their conversation was turning flirty. Both had made comments with sexual innuendo. Charlie placed an arm around Linda’s shoulders and looked down at her cleavage. He complimented her figure, calling her “a little honey.” Linda took this as a high compliment, and I didn’t object. She made some remarks about his “strong arms.” This was getting interesting, I thought. I wondered what would happen if I wasn’t there, so I excused myself to get another drink. I intentionally left Linda to be alone with Charlie.

I got my drink, but I didn’t return to join them. I decided to become lost in the crowd to watch them from a distance; to see what might happen. Linda probably realized I was watching, but I don't think Charlie was aware. They both had their eyes on the dance floor, her back was against him, as he placed his hands on her hips. There was a contented smile on Linda’s face. I don’t think Charlie was much of a dancer since I’m sure Linda would have pulled him onto the dance floor. I could see that they were talking, but I had no idea what was being said. I noticed her laughing in a flirty way from time to time. Then she turned to face him, and they kissed. He grabbed her ass in his hands as the kissing became more passionate. He pulled Linda’s body even closer to him as she ground herself against him.  This was exciting for me to see, and I shifted position to hide my growing hardon.

Brigitee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Brigitee

She turned around again to face the dance floor with her back against him, this time, his hands were around her waist. Her head tilted back and rested on her chest, with eyes closed. I watched his left hand reach higher to land on her breast. Gently, he played with her breast through the material of her dress until her nipples were hard and protruding through the thin fabric. I couldn’t believe how hard they became so quickly. After some time, his right hand stopped touching her waist and he moved down to the hem of her dress. Slowly, he lifted the hem, just barely exposing her hairless pussy. He traced his finger on the surface of her mound then down to lightly caress the outer lips of her pussy. Although I couldn’t hear them, I could imagine familiar purrs of pleasure. His fingers began to gently explore between her pussy lips parting them gently. She must have been very wet at this point since his fingers easily slid between her inner lips. She seemed to be enjoying these bold advances as her hand reached behind her back and appeared to be rubbing his cock. I imagine it would have been rock-hard at this point. They were obviously going too far in public, even for a nudist resort, but I was the only one who seemed to notice.

Linda turned and whispered something in Charlie's ear. She took his hand and brought him over to where I was enjoying the scene. “Would you take me back to the campsite? Charlie and I have some business to complete,” she asked.  Charlie just grinned devilishly.

“That’s probably a good idea,” I answered. I thought my cock would burst as I realized my cuckold fantasy was about to become reality.

We began walking back to the campsite when Charlie reminded us that he had ridden his Harley to the club.  He got on his bike and said he would meet us back at our campsite. I suggested that Linda ride with Charlie. I told them I’d walk back and meet them at the campsite in a few minutes.  Linda wasted no time in mounting the bike behind Charlie, she turned around and simply said, “Thanks, Babe.” Then they rode off.

As I walked back alone, my mind was picturing what was happening without me. When I got back to the campsite, I found that Linda & Charlie had already gone into the tent. From what I could hear, they had continued their encounter. I heard her moan the way she does when her pussy is being licked. I considered joining them, but I felt it would be better to let them have this time alone. On the other hand, I didn’t want to miss anything, so I brought a camp chair closer to the tent to listen to what was happening inside. This was something very new for me. My wife was just inside this tent having sex with another man while all I could do was sit outside and listen! When she commented on the thickness of his cock, I knew they were about to fuck. I heard her say that she wasn't sure it would fit in her pussy, and she asked him to start slowly. Then her moans told me he was just beginning to put his cock into her pussy.  I imagined the scene that coordinated with the sounds I was listening to. I pictured his cock sliding in and out as they fucked. Soon their pace quickened until they were fucking hard. “Oh, God, yes. Fuck me, Charlie. Fuck me hard. Fill me with that big fat cock.”

I could tell the moment that Linda had her first orgasm from the sounds I heard.  I listened to her cries of pleasure, Charlie grunting, and the sound of his balls slapping against her ass. My cock was in my hand as I listened to grunts and groans from inside the tent. I had no way of knowing what positions they were in, but it was clear they were fucking with lust and passion. When their fucking finally slowed to a stop, I didn't know whether Charlie had cum or not. It was clear that Linda had several orgasms. Charlie asked her to suck his cock again. A few minutes later he asked her to lick his balls. That's when I heard Charlie's orgasm. I tried to picture it. Did he cum in her mouth, or on her face, or something else entirely? I was dying to know.

Now, I could only make out soft whispers and giggling. This continued for much longer than I expected. When they came out of the tent, Linda saw me and said, "Thanks, sweetie, that was awesome. I had a feeling you’d be nearby.”

Charlie shook my hand and said, “Your wife is a great fuck. Thanks, buddy.” 

“Maybe we should do this again sometime,” Linda suggested. Both Charlie and I agreed. Linda and Charlie exchanged phone numbers and kissed. He then started up his Harley and rode away.

When he was gone, Linda shared more details with me. She told me about the size of his cock. She told me that his cock was no longer than mine but so much thicker. Charlie had filled her up entirely. (Bunny later told me that her nickname for him was “Coke Can Charlie.”) Linda described the amazing orgasms she had when she rode Charlie cowgirl style. She told me how his balls slapped against her ass when he fucked her doggy style. She enjoyed touching his muscular chest and arms while he banged her in the missionary position. She satisfied my curiosity by telling me how he shot his load all over her breasts, face, and hair after she licked his balls and cock. She said she never knew a guy could cum so much. She had wiped his cum off her face with the dress she had been wearing but missed some cum that remained in her hair. I told her how excited this all made me, and I asked her to fuck me next. She suggested that we could put it off until tomorrow because her pussy was so sore from his thick cock. She offered to jerk me off, but I decided to wait until she was ready to fuck me.

I went inside the tent and found her black dress. I was amazed when I saw how much Charlie had cum. I asked Linda if I had made the right choice by not joining them in the tent. She told me that she would not have minded it if I watched, but she was glad to have the time to be alone with Charlie. She said she got the impression that Charlie might not have been comfortable with having someone observing.  She told me she felt extra sexy knowing I could only listen.

“Don’t take this the wrong way,” she said, “but sometimes it’s a turn-on for me if you’re not there. It’s like a totally different fantasy.” It was obvious that this would not be the last time she would want to fuck another guy without me.

“Just make sure you tell me all about it, ok?” I told her. I did want to be included, even if it was after the fact.

She smiled a sly little grin and teased me by saying, "Maybe." I had a feeling she would enjoy telling me about her adventures, and I would certainly enjoy hearing all about it. I knew this would open new paths for us, and we both were going to love it.

Published 
Written by moxy1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments