Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gaining A New Identity

"Joe give up his identity to become his girlfriends femme cuck."

30
5 Comments 5
1.6k Views 1.6k
697 words 697 words

Author's Notes

"I've never attempted anything like this before, so this is a first. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Sorry it's so short."

My girlfriend has known for quite some time that I love to dress in lingerie and women's clothes. The other day she sat me down and explained that she wants a real man. She said that we can stay together so long as she could have other lovers. She said that I would be welcome to watch and be a silent participant so long as I dressed as a woman. She would provide my outfit.

I felt somewhat hurt but excited at the same time. I guess the excitement came from the pleasure of seeing her receive pleasure from a stranger and fulfilling my fantasies of being present, dressed as a woman.

The first time was absolutely amazing. She made love to our neighbor who was very well-endowed. It was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. There was something very sexy about watching our neighbor's cock sliding in and out of her. I remember my tucked erection straining against the already wet cotton panel of my panties. I was hot as hell, and sweating with pent-up passion.

A while later when he had finished having his way with her, she called me over to lick and suck his cock clean. He seemed to take pleasure in me taking his cock in my mouth and kissed me when I had finished sucking and licking him clean. Before he left, he said he'd love to fuck my ass the next time. She answered for me that I would love to be his fuck toy.

As he was leaving, she asked me to lie on the bed. She straddled my face and asked me to open my mouth. Then she positioned her pussy over my mouth and allowed his milk to drip onto my tongue. She told me to swallow all and she would give me a treat. I licked and sucked her pussy clean to moans of pleasure.

She removed my skirt and blouse then proceeded to kiss me and pinch my nipples through my bra. She slowly worked her way down to my panties, putting her hand between my thighs, feeling me strain against the wet fabric. She pulled them down, releasing my cock and told me what a good girl I had been today. For my obedience, I was being rewarded. She took hold of my cock and slid it into her already-used pussy. She whispered in my ear that she had already arranged an appointment for me to begin hormone replacement therapy.

MarianPerez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarianPerez

"So enjoy this pussy while you can."

She rode me for all of about two minutes before I filled her full of cum which she immediately made me clean up.

"Soon you won't be able to get hard, but you will always be my little cum slut. You will lear"n to love sucking and riding cock. You will have to be content with cleaning my sweet pussy after every man I fuck."

She was true to her word. I began HRT that next week. It wasn't long before I began feeling the effects of the hormones. She wanted me to be ready for my first cock and though I had never craved it before, I wanted it now.

She taught me to do my own make-up and how to dress correctly. She had me practice sucking and fucking a large dildo. I wore very provocative mini skirts and blouses. She made sure all my men's clothes were gone. I was living full-time as a woman. My manhood was quickly becoming a thing of the past. I could barely get an erection now and produced very little cum.

As she promised, she gave me up to the neighbor boys. We took turns being used by the boys. Then when the nights came to an end, she would sit on my face and have me clean her cum filled pussy. I'd lap up loads of cum because she'd been with several guys. I enjoyed every minute of it.

I came to like the taste of sperm over time. It was such a turn-on. The feeling of a man in my ass, his hands on my hips, pounding me, left me loving my new identity.

Published 
Written by Iamchloeblanc
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments