Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Chair

83
11 Comments 11
5.1k Views 5.1k
2.2k words 2.2k words

The blackness was suddenly lifted. The bag was pulled from over my head and light flooded my eyes. I was tied to a chair. In front of me stood a big guy with a tattoo on his head, he had his thumb wedged firmly underneath his belt. I tried to pull my wrists closer together as what felt like cable ties restrained them to the back of the chair. My eyes began to quickly adjust. The room was in fact only dimly lit by the lamps at either corner of the room. A man with a goatee stepped from around the chair and stood side by side with Tattoo Head holding the bag in his hands.

"Who wants to go first?" I heard a voice ask, somewhere else in the room. I craned my neck to the side to see two more men standing further away in the room.

"Don't mind if I do," Tattoo Head said, withdrawing his thumb from under the belt. I remained motionless and unflinching. He motioned for the two others to rally around the back of the chair. A look of delight spread across his stubbled face. He licked his lips carefully and scratched under his jaw with a flick of his fingers. I felt two pairs of hands grab my head. They held me tightly and pried my mouth open at the corners with their fingers. Tattoo Head sniggered as he unfastened his thick black belt and exposed his grey boxers.

A hand tugged harshly at my hair, pulling my head back. Digging into his underwear, Tattoo Head withdrew his semi-hard cock and pulled back his foreskin, I could already smell him. He took one step forward, his heavy boots thudded on the carpeted floor. He gripped hold of himself, and stroked his moistened head against my cheek. Holding it there, he wiped his wetness and slapped the rest of his man meat hard on the side of my cheek.

One of the others muttered approvingly as Tattoo Head took hold of his bulbous bell end with a thumb and forefinger and drained his pre-cum into my open mouth. The stale sap spread over the end of my tongue and rolled around my lower gums as it mixed into my saliva-filled mouth. He shook himself, like finishing at the urinal. I managed to look down to see his now full erection about to enter.

Passing himself inside my forcefully gaped mouth without a second's hesitation, he forced himself deep and hard into my throat. I gagged and retched, unable to move. He kept himself there and sniggered, groaning. "Yeah, take that cock," he muttered, bearing down on top of me. There was no mercy, his cock slipped even further than I thought was possible until his balls rested on my chin for what felt like forever, I couldn’t breathe and my eyes filled with tears that quickly streamed down my cheeks. He kept going. Not letting up, I could feel Tattoo Head throbbing in my throat. One of the hands that restrained me reached down and kept my body from convulsing, gripping at my shoulder.

Finally, he withdrew bringing a stream of thick saliva with him and I gave another retch. I immediately gasped for air, collecting as much of it as I could. Blinded by my own tears. I was struggling and my chest heaved for more air than I could take in. The break was short-lived. He balanced the tip of himself on my pried lips and dragged it against my teeth. My gaping mouth drooled freely at the seams. I heard the rustling of belt buckles and pants as they hit the floor and I could smell more cock in the room.

The hands let up, allowing me to move my head as they loosened their grip on me. Tattoo Head began to ease more gently into me now, his wide head nuzzling into my moist tongue. One of the men behind me gripped slightly around my hair, and started to almost stroke me. I could smell the stagnant humidity of sweaty, horny men, how many I had no idea at this point, and I could feel my own wetness start to bubble between my thighs.

“Yeah, good girl,” Goatee grumbled. I felt my cheeks begin to flush red.

Tattoo Head slapped my face with his open hand before inserting his swollen cock back inside my mouth. His penis had a deep curve on the underneath that I could feel gathering spittle. He withdrew momentarily and stood there with his cock in his hand, looking at me. I lifted my eyes, now controlling the tears as best as I could. He ran his tongue around his teeth, mouth closed. He took a step forward, “You gonna to be a good girl, Bitch?” He asked, holding my head in his hands. I swallowed and nodded gently as I looked up at him, his hands moving against my head. "Good bitch."

He spent the next few minutes working my mouth until it was almost numb. I heard the other men breathing heavily around me and the squelching of their hands around their stiff members as they jerked themselves, watching on. From behind me, two hands groped at my chest, they were feeling at anything they could through my jumper.

Suddenly, the jumper felt lighter than it should. This is when I realised that someone had taken a pair of scissors to it and had cut down the front. I heard the scissors clatter on the floor as Tattoo Head’s cock wriggled in and out of my slavering mouth before hands began to rip the rest of the jumper from the front of my body. Another man came from the side and gripped it, ripping it apart, buttons popping around to the floor. The fabric draped around my waist, my tits, exposed.

Two cocks were now on either side of me, close. They began to brush my cheeks, they couldn’t wait to get in my mouth, I could feel the pre-cum gelling and mixing with the tears that were involuntarily running down my face. With my chest exposed and vulnerable, I felt multiple hands freely fondling, gripping firmly and harshly at my tits and stomach. They were pulling and squeezing at both nipples as one of them rubbed their wet dick all over my collarbone. I managed to lift my eyes to see that one of them was bald and the other had a thick head of blonde hair.

Bald entered my mouth before I even had a chance to realise. This one was smaller than Tattoo Head’s and as yet, more limp. I was starting to feel a rush in my tummy as I felt the moistness begin to trickle from my pussy lips. I pursed my lips and graciously received this new cock, until he withdrew and allowed yet another of the men to enter my mouth, Blonde this time, all the while; hands felt at my chest and slapped hard at my tits. One cock after another. I kept opening and shutting my legs with every passing penis, trying to unstick the wetness from my inner thighs as I moaned.

My head was pulled backwards over the chair aggressively. This time I could almost taste the cum as Goatee rammed his shaft down my throat, his balls snuggling on the bridge of my nose. I started retching and coughing as spittle ran around my taught lips. He slapped me in the face and pushed his cock into the side of my cheek, "Good little cunt."

KaarinWood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaarinWood

After a few seconds, Goatee let my head return upright. I took a few quick breaths in the small respite I was allowed before Tattoo Head gripped hard onto the back of my hair, pulling my head to one side as he held a tight grip over my face. His fingers sloped down my mouth and pried my lips apart before he inserted two fingers down my throat, passing my tonsils. My eyes rolled back and I felt the oxygen leave my body as he dug them downward at the base of my tongue. After a moment or two, he slid them out and let me breathe again with a gasp.

"Whoa, fuck," I heard one of them say. I couldn't help but let out a slight giggle as Blonde stepped up next, he pulled my head back with a handful of my hair in his hands and made me look up at him. I opened my mouth up for him and showed him my tongue as he spat into my mouth. A pair of hands undid my shorts and roughly dragged them off from underneath my ass, down to my ankles, then ripped open the crotch of my tights, "Oh yes. She ain't even got any panties on," I felt a hand grab hold of my pussy, followed by three fingers inserting themselves assertively inside me. "Oh, she's wet, boys. This cunt's getting wet for us."

Blonde fondled my tits as he held himself in my mouth. I kissed the tip of his cock as it throbbed onto my tongue. "All good, bro?" one of them asked. "Yeah, man," Jason replied from somewhere deep in the room. I smiled up to Blonde as my tongue slid between my teeth, giving his cock a nudge with it.


"Let me have a go," I looked up to see the face of Tattoo Head, holding onto his manhood as he re-entered me. I held his gaze briefly before glancing at his cock and wrapping my lips swiftly, engulfing his swelling head. I looked up at him with lust, my eyes glistening with naiveté. Swirling my tongue against his shaft, he broke. He groaned uncontrollably, quickly cumming streams of hot spunk that spurted to the back of my throat, sliding down into my belly. I could feel its thickness; he tasted bitter and harsh. He held onto my face and kept himself in my mouth as I accepted the fluid.

"I'm gonna finish on her tits," Goatee grunted as he loomed over the top of me. I felt a load shoot onto my bare chest. It was massaged in with the head of his cock, rubbing into my right nipple. The others were panting as they watched on, still tugging themselves off.

Tattoo Head pulled out of my mouth and dragged a wad of slobber and cum out with him, it pooled around my mouth and chin before dripping slowly onto the tops of my knees. He caught his breath and looked at me for a few seconds, before I shot him a look of bravado as if to say, 'thanks for the wad.' He pulled his cock back into his pants and turned, leaving the room.

Bald stepped up and masturbated himself into my face and came a small stream that trickled down to my lips. Goatee wiped the remains onto my hardened, perky tits with his hand whilst Bald and Blonde stuck their hard dicks into my mouth, dipping them in and out. I took them both one suck after another.

Bald was panting like crazy so I held him inside my mouth with ease like sucking on a lolly pop. He rested his balls on my chin, before he pulled out and came again, a little more onto my face. It splattered my forehead and frothed around my lips, streaking into my hair.


Blonde rested himself on the edge of my mouth and I realised at this point that the others had all left the room without me realising. I felt his huge vein as it pulsed against my skin, teetering on my lower lip. It calmly throbbed for a second before firing onto my tongue and hitting the back of my throat. I didn’t recoil, just sat wide-eyed and open-mouthed, staring up at him. My hands, still bound behind my back, restrained, as he roared the cum out of his body. His bitter taste lingered as he oozed the final drops of his yolk with his thumb and forefinger. I collected his seed, pooling it with my tongue and then gulped him down with one swallow, sliding my tongue around my mouth and then extending it out for him to see.

Blonde collected himself and sighed in amazement with a grin and I gave him a wink. He fastened up his pants and buckled his belt, picked up the scissors, turned around and walked to the door where Jason was standing in the doorway with a wry smile. "She's awesome, man," Blonde said, high-fiving Jason as he left.


I was left panting, exhausted, almost naked. Still tied to the chair, covered in sticky cum. My pussy was pulsing, untouched. Jason walked to me, leaned down and we kissed each other for a while.

"Did you enjoy that?" He asked.

"Yes, I did. Did you?"

He unfastened his pants and took out his throbbing cock for me to see. "You're such a dirty little slut."

"We're definitely doing that again," I said, "But next time, I want it rougher and I want them to fuck me."

Jason smiled and started masturbating as I leaned back, relaxing into the mess I was sitting in.

Published 
Written by spiralmouth
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments