Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wishlist

"So many wants, so little time"

1
1 Comment 1
1.6k Views 1.6k
481 words 481 words

I want you to sink your teeth into my neck like it's a savory steak.

I want you to kiss my collarbone like it's made from the smoothest silk.

I want you to tighten your grip on my lower back like I'll slip out of your arms if you don't.

I want you to caress the sides of my face like my skin was made of rose petals and would bruise if pressed too hard.

I want you to show me the gentleness of a lover and the roughness of your hunger.

I want you to rip my clothes off like you can hardly control your desire.

I want you to hold me close like you'll always want me here. 

I want you to press me down against the mattress and explore my mouth with yours.

I want you to brush your fingers along my body like you're memorizing every curve.

I want you to clutch my breasts like they're precious to you.

I want you to trace your tongue around my nipples and suck like my moans fuel you.

I want you to force my legs open like there's treasure between them.

I want you to bite my inner thighs gently like you're relishing their tenderness.

I want to feel your breath quicken when I groan like you're getting as much out of it as I am.

I want you to take your time with my pleasure like you're savoring every taste.

I want you to thrust your fingers deep inside me like my sweet spot is your primary target.

I want you to pull me towards your chest and hug me like my life depends on your warmth. 

I want you to straddle me and smile down at me like you know a secret I don't. 

I want you to tease me like you know I secretly love it.

I want you to plunge yourself into me like you need this intimacy.

I want you to pound into my cervix like you live for moments like this. 

I want you to look me in the eyes like you could get lost in them.

I want you to kiss me deeply like you're starving for it.

I want you to close your eyes when I go down like you're imagining every wave of pleasure.

I want you to guide my mouth like you know exactly what will make you feel the most ecstasy.

I want your hands to tremble like your orgasm is taking full control over your body.

I want you to moan when you climax like it's impossible to hold it in.

I want you to breathe deep with me and regain our energy.

I want you to lie with me and ponder how lucky we are to have this closeness.

I want you to devour me in one bite.

And I'll make sure to do the same.

 

Published 
Written by FeministGoddess99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments