Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Janes Exposure

"Mature divorcee Jane accidentally exposes herself in department store changing room leading her down the road of self discovery."

95
20 Comments 20
5.6k Views 5.6k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Author's Notes

"Thank you for all the support and wonderful messages from the last two stories. As I said these stories are single stories there won’t be any second parts or a series. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Please enjoy and let me know what you think."

Taking a selection of dresses, Jane headed across the department store to the changing rooms. Hanging the dresses on the hook provided, she slowly began to undress. Undoing the skirt, she slid it down her legs and placed it neatly on the chair. Next, she unbuttoned her blouse. Sliding it from her shoulders, it too was placed on the chair with the skirt.

Standing in front of the full wall mirror, Jane reached behind her back to unclip her bra, knowing the dresses she had chosen would not look good with the large supportive bra she was wearing. Glancing up as she fumbled to unclasp the bra, she saw her reflection in the mirror and frowned. Once the bra cups fell away, her once perky boobs dropped and lay flat against her dimpled stomach.

Jane dropped the bra on the blouse and turned back to the mirror. Cupping her aging breasts, she lifted them up, remembering when they once sat there on their own. Dropping my breast back down, Jane turned sideways and ran her hand over her aging and slightly podgy belly before subconsciously sucking it in. For a fifty-six-year-old Jane, looked pretty damn good despite her flesh heading slowly south. Jane turned sideways, looked at her arse, and ran her hand over the silky material of her satin panties, smiling to herself. Her butt had always been her favorite asset.

It had been three years since Jane divorced her philandering husband, Keith. And while he had moved on to a much younger woman, Jane had never dated until now. That was the reason behind this little shopping spree for a new dress. Jane had been convinced to go on an arranged double date with her best friend, Carol, and her husband, Phil.

Jane's date was a work colleague of Phil's. Although she was looking forward to going out with her friends, she was also nervous about meeting Phil's friend Paul. It had been three years since she had interacted with a man other than cradle-snatching Keith.

Jane took the red dress from its hanger and stepped into it. She pulled it up her body and pulled the straps over her arms. She struggled to get the zip up as the top half was slightly tighter than anticipated. With the dress on, she turned and twisted in front of the mirror, admiring the beautiful lines of the dress. Turning to look at her ass, she couldn't help but notice her prominent panty line. Even though she wore bikini briefs, the panty lines still showed through the dress as it stretched tight on her ample booty.

Jane pulled the dress up her thighs and, reaching under, pulled her panties off before smoothing the dress back down. "Hmm, much better. But there is no way I'm going on a first date without underwear on. But damn, I do like how the dress looks on me, and I love the color," she said aloud to herself as she admired her round butt in the mirror. She ran her hand over her now flat stomach, the dress pulling it in just as it was, making her ass look firm and round.

Jane removed the dress and tried on the other two she had bought in the changing room. She hadn't bothered to put her underwear back on during the other two changes. Undecided about her chosen dresses, she redressed and slid the curtain back. Jane was surprised to see a very handsome young man sitting on the bench seat directly in front of her changing room. The thing that stuck out to Jane was the cheeky smile on his face. The young man's eyes seemed to roam all over Jane's body as she stepped out of the changing room. She also had the nagging feeling that she knew him somehow.

Jane felt an unusual warmth flood her body. She couldn't remember the last time a man had looked at her with such intensity. Jane felt herself blush as she walked away, but as she was about to round the corner back into the department store, she glanced over her shoulder. Sure enough, the young man was still watching her ass as it swayed side to side as she walked.

Away from the changing rooms, Jane paused and giggled to herself. She felt elated that such a handsome young man would even give her a second look, let alone an approving stare, almost like he was affirming what Jane had thought in the changing room. Maybe she did still look good for fifty-six.

Jane found an assistant, handed her all three dresses, and was about to walk away when she stopped and took the red dress back from the assistant. She didn't know why but suddenly thought she would buy it even if she couldn't wear underwear under it. But she would not wear it on her date and still needed to find an appropriate dress.

As the cashier placed the red dress in a bag, the young man approached Jane on his way out of the store with his gorgeous young girlfriend trailing some distance behind him. He walked close behind Jane, and as he passed by, Jane jumped as she felt his hand brazenly graze across her arse.

"Good choice, but you might want to lose the bush," he said, not skipping a step.

Jane spun around and stared at him as he continued walking. She couldn't believe he had just openly run his hand across her arse. Then her mouth gapped open in disbelief as the penny dropped at what he had said. How did he know she had a full bush of pubic hair? Oh my God, she thought, remembering back to the changing room. The curtain couldn't have been closed properly. He must have been able to see her reflection in the mirror the entire time.

Jane's knees buckled slightly, and she slumped against the counter. She was both shocked at her exposure but felt strangely aroused simultaneously. Jesus, she thought, as she took the bag and receipt from the cashier, had I just unknowingly given him a strip show? As Jane exited the store, she felt a hot flush rush over her as the realization of her unknown exposure hit home.

Jane needed a moment, so she headed to the food court to grab a drink and regain her composure. Sitting in the food court with a cooling strawberry milkshake, she began to look around, trying to see if she could see the young man that had just seen more of her than anyone else had in the last three years. She could see his pretty face and that wicked sly smile on his face in her mind as she walked out of the changing room. "Damn, no wonder he was smiling, the dirty bugger." She mumbled to herself.

The more she thought about being naked in front of a total stranger, the more and more her body began to react. She actually felt her pussy begin to moisten. Something that hadn't happened for quite some time, not since menopause set in anyway. That had been one of Keith's excuses for cheating on her, saying she wasn't interested in sex anymore. It wasn't entirely true, but it wasn't a complete lie either. Menopause had come with some difficulties, but she refused to admit it at the time.

The feelings currently invading Jane's post-menopause body were alien to her, and she struggled to come to terms with the fact her accidental exposure was turning her on. She quickly finished her strawberry shake and headed to the lady's room. Once in the privacy of the cubicle, Jane hitched her skirt up and pulled her panties down. She was shocked to see just how wet the gusset of them was.

Fascinated that her pussy was leaking so much pussy juice, her hand instinctively reached down, and she easily slipped two fingers inside herself.

"Oh dear God," she moaned softly, pushing her fingers even deeper, "What's happening to me? Why am I so turned on right now?" She growled in a low whisper.

Jane knew she should just wipe her pussy dry and leave, but it had been a long time since she felt desire like this, and her fingers automatically began to move in and out of her slick pussy. Forgetting where she was, Jane closed her eyes and leaned against the cistern. Opening her legs even wider, she slipped a third finger into her pussy.

Jane's fingers, slick with pussy juice, pumped rhythmically into her mature pussy as her imagination ran rampant. Her mind pictured a lustful scenario with her handsome mystery stranger sitting outside the changing room, a huge thick cock pulsing between his legs as his fist slowly stroked up and down as Jane slowly and seductively began removing her clothing for him.

Once her dress was removed, she stood before him in expensive lingerie with suspenders and sheer French stockings. Their eyes locked on each other as she reached behind her, unclasped her intricate lace bra, and allowed it to slide down her arms slowly. She carefully kept one arm across her breast as the bra fell to her feet.

Turning away, Jane bent at the waist, placed her hands on the chair in front of her, and began to sway her hips back and forth. She looked back over her shoulder and watched as his eyes burnt into her perfect round butt. His thick cock was leaking copious amounts of precum. She watched intently as it dribbled from the head of his cock, his fist using it as lubed as he pumped it up and down his cock.

Jane hooked her fingers into her panties and slowly slid them down, gradually exposing the pink flesh of her favorite feature. She remembered the feeling of his hand sliding across it in the store, and a loud moan escaped her lips. She let the panties fall to the floor and stepped out of them before moving her feet apart, exposing her most private parts to her voyeur.

Bringing a hand between her open legs, she slid a finger along her slick pussy lips on their way to her pink rosebud spinster. Her fingers smeared the sticky juices around her most intimate hole, making it glisten for her special audience. Again she slipped her fingers into her increasingly wet cunt before smearing the fluids around her forbidden hole. It had always been off limits to Keith, but not in her fantasies, and in this dream, Jane wanted it nice and wet for him. She wanted to surrender herself completely to him.

KarinaSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarinaSmith

Suddenly the handsome stranger stood up and walked toward her, his magnificent hard cock swinging side to side. He knelt behind her and lent forward. His mouth was so close to her lubed-up anus that she could feel his warm breath on her sensitive flesh. Jane's breathing became labored as she gripped the chair with both hands like her life depended on it.

His hands grasped the fleshy cheeks of her butt as he pulled them apart. Jane's body shivered, knowing he now had a close-up view of her spread-open anus. She felt both embarrassed and dirty, but that's what she wanted to be for this young stranger. She wanted to be dirty. She wanted to expose her once-hidden flesh to him. She had no boundaries, not today. Today every part of her was his to explore and devour.

Jane wasn't prepared for the orgasm that tore through her body as she suddenly came when the warm tip of his tongue stabbed into her back passage. She came so hard her entire body shuddered. It was an orgasm like nothing she had experienced before. As the waves of unimaginable pleasure coarse through her body, she was unable to maintain balance and slipped from the toilet onto the floor, her legs sliding out under the door.

Thud, thud, thud. The fist pounded on the toilet door. A woman desperately trying to arouse Jane's attention.

"Are you ok, dear? Do you need help? Should I ring an ambulance? Hello, can you hear me?" The woman said.

With the intense orgasm slowly exiting her body through her curled-up toes, she faintly became aware of the woman outside the cubicle door.

"Yes, I can hear you. I'm fine, really. Don't call an ambulance. I'm fine, just a little dizzy, and I slipped. I'm sorry to worry you," Jane shrieked, desperate to get rid of the concerned woman. Getting herself together, Jane placed herself once again upon the throne and prayed desperately the woman would leave.

"Alright, dear, if you are sure you're ok, but maybe you should rest a little while if you still feel dizzy."

"Yes, of course, thank you. I might just sit here for a moment."

Jane was a gasp with embarrassment. It had been the first time she had done anything like that in public. And it was absolutely shameful to have cum so damn hard imagining what she had. She wasn't even sure where such a filthy thought came from. She sat on the toilet with her face in her hands. Why had the one small comment and a touch of her bum gotten her so worked up? How could someone years younger than herself give her such feelings?

Jane made herself respectable and rushed home, forgetting she hadn't gotten an appropriate dress for tonight's date. She ended up wearing something she already had at home and, afraid of her early experience, made sure there was only a little flesh on display. She wasn't sure how she would handle another stranger leering at her like earlier.

The date went how she expected. Paul was a nice guy but not her cup of tea. Sure, she had a couple of laughs, but her mind wasn't really present, and she knew she wasn't giving him the attention he deserved. Jane made the excuse she wasn't feeling well, even explaining how she had fallen at the shopping center earlier. She apologized and made an early exit heading home.

Once home, Jane opened a bottle of wine and poured a glass; her mind was still on that guy watching her naked in the changing rooms. Damn it, why were his touch and words affecting me so much? She thought. She was about to sit on the couch and relax, maybe get her mind off such filthy thoughts but decided to change first, get out of her date clothes and put on something comfortable.

Swallowing the contents of her glass, she headed to the bedroom and removed her cardigan. She folded it and placed it on the foot of her bed. Reaching behind her, she unzipped the dress and began sliding it down but caught her reflection in the window.

"Shit, what's wrong with you, Jane? Pull yourself together, girl. Close the damn curtains before someone call the police," she said aloud.

Jane pulled the dress back up and was about to close the curtains when she imagined the mystery man from the department store was standing outside her window in the bushes, watching her undress again. Something inside Jane took over as if she was possessed. She slowly slid the dress down her arms until it was bunched around her waist.

Kicking her heels off, Jane shimmied the dress over her hips and pushed it down her legs. She looked at her reflection in the window. There was complete darkness outside. Just like before, her body became awash with a warm feeling, and she felt her entire body shiver. Goosebumps covered her body as the excitement of being watched consumed her.

Jane took hold of the waistband of her tights and pulled them from her butt. She placed one foot on the bed and slowly rolled them down her leg before repeating it on the other legs. Now in just a black lace bra and matching lace bikini briefs, she unclasped the front latch of the bra and slowly pulled the cups apart, exposing her C-cup, slightly saggy breasts to anyone that may have been outside her bedroom window. Jane felt her thick nipples harden at the thought of being watched. She rolled them between her fingers, stretching them away from her fleshy breasts.

Now lost in a world that had previously been so foreign to her, she eagerly displayed her flesh to anyone who cared to look. And it was that thought. It was the thought of exposing her most private and intimate parts to a total stranger that had her hand inside her panties, toying with her clit.

Jane pulled and twisted her thick brown nipple as her fingers slid up and down through her engorged cunt lips. Her breathing became labored as she stared into the darkness of her front garden, imagining being watched while she bought herself to an epic orgasm.

Bending at the waist, Jane slid the lace panties down her legs before walking around the bed and standing directly in front of the unshaded window. Jane sat back on the bed and placed her feet on the window seal. Opening her legs wide, Jane again moved her hand down to her thick mature pussy lips.

With her other hand, Jane began to twist and pull on her thick nipple. The feeling of complete exposure had her pussy wetter than it had been in years, and she felt complete freedom from the restraints of public opinion of acting so slutty and displaying herself so obscenely.

Jane thrust three fingers easily to the third knuckle as her fist bumped firmly against her swollen clit. The light was on in her room, causing the clean glass to act as a mirror, and Jane eagerly watched her reflection as she finger fucked herself closer to cumming.

Consumed in her erotic imagination, Jane began to talk out loud to an imaginary voyeur, perhaps standing only a few feet away in her garden as he watched her slutty exposure.

"You like to watch me, don't you? You're a very naughty boy watching me as I thrust my fingers in and out of my dripping wet mature cunt. I bet you wished you could taste me suck on my clit as I fuck myself. Oh God, I would love that. I would love to have you tongue fuck my cunt and arse. That's it, baby. Watch momma as she fucks herself for you. Oh God, oh fucking God, yes, I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Watch me. Watch me cum for you, my pervy boy."

Jane's entire body shook from her head to her curled-up toes. A wet patch appeared on the white cover as she lay back in the afterglow of the most wonderful orgasm she had ever had. Jane's body quivered every few seconds as little aftershocks toyed with her senses as she slowly slid her creamy fingers from her wet cunt.

As post-orgasmic bliss slowly drained from her mind, Jane suddenly became aware of her blatant display to the world, and she jumped off the bed furiously, grabbing at the curtains to pull them closed. As she pulled the last curtain across the window, the light no longer caused a mirrored reflection, and that's when Jane saw him.

Brett, the next-door neighbor's college-aged son, stood only meters from the window, his long thick cock hanging between his legs, droplets of cum still dripping from its slanty eye as he fumbled with a handkerchief.

"Oh God," Jane gasped as the reality of her sexual exploit became abundantly apparent. She had just given him a show he would only get in a booth at one of those seedy bookstores downtown. The only difference was Jane was old enough to be his mother.

Jane pulled the curtain closed and lent back against the wall, her mind racing a million miles an hour at what she had just done. And as quickly as the fear of what she had done reared itself, it receded to the back of her mind as she again pictured her neighbor's son's thick cock hanging between his legs as it dripped cum and wondered if he would be back tomorrow night for her next show.

Published 
Written by Kevtheledge63
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments